Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
Unfortunately, This isn't A War Games piece... but, a simple promo vibes.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-27-2023, 05:50 PM

[It opens up to JB, Reggie inside Tommy’s studio somewhere in Brooklyn at his apartment, they are cramped in there due to how messy his studio is, to the point that JB even accidently knocked off some old vinyl stuff on the floor. Then T ended up picking them back up and tossing them on a couch somewhere near them. Then he goes back to his MPC on his desk, and starts to make some beats.]

Reg: Yo, where did you got that chop from?

T: I have no idea, I lose track of time when i’m in my studio, but i think it’s from an old song that Bourbon did for Flynn i decided to chop up.

JB: That shitty riddle jingle that he shared with the company?

T: Fuck yeah, you know it… thought it made sense to make a beat over it.

JB: Well let's hear it!

T: Not done yet… gonna take me some time to finalize it.

Reg: How many beats are you making T?

T: Couple of hundred beats a day when I'm not on the road. Since, I don’t have anyone in my life who i love, I tend to lose myself in music making.

Reg: What about wrestling?

T: Ehhhhh… I peaked when I kissed Grey, worshiped Vita’s swampy feet and took that Gemini ring things… not much else to go by on me.

[T then started to fiddle with his MPC more, and ended up doing various loops in a music DAW that contained close to about 10,000 beats he’s been making. About an hour later, T finally finishes up the Bourbon jingle, and lets them listen to the final product. After it was done, they shook their heads in a disagreement as T was turning off his musical equipment.]

Reg: That isn’t it chico, it’s too.. Bland… not really somethin’ i’d put out.

JB: I agree with Reg, it’s not good.

T: Well, it’s a work in progress, but I might not bother to share it on Cloudsound. Glad you both know what’s up, but  man I need a break from this shit. Y’all want some Chinese?

JB: Hell yeah!

Reg: Yep!

[From that point on, they went to a hole in a wall chinese restaurant, where JB had the Orange Chicken, T had the Chicken/Shrimp Fried Rice, and Reg had the Beef L’Chonga with side of white rice. As they were eating and drinking, some of the patrons took notice of them, and came up to get pictures and autographs. As it died down, the three men conversed on whatever is on their minds.]

T: JB, how’s the missus at B-Mo?

JB: La La is doing alright, hustlin as a nurse n shit you know.

Reg: Oh shit, the man got a girl at home… I'm quite shocked!

JB: Why is that?

Reg: You don’t have that settle down in your body.

JB: Whateva dude..

T: Well Reg, you and I are single men while the head of THUGS is taken care of. Times have changed!

Reg: ALLELUJAH!!

JB: Hahh Shat up!...aha… I know you T, be talkin to Josie from Texas and Reg, I know you be on Hinge tryin to find your mamacita. So don’t act like i’m the main one with a chick.

[Then T and Reg try to not sell that statement, but gleered their eyes away from JB, as he takes a sip of his wine with a sense of knowing it’s the truth.]

T: Fine, you got me… yes, I'm in contact with Josie… all I know is that she claims she misses me, but what I know isn’t true. She keeps on sendin me pics of her and some chick she claims to be our old friend Sophia.

JB: Oh her?

Reg: I could have sworn I saw her profile on Hinge last couple of weeks ago.

JB: Oh shit, I guess she’s a round a way girl then.. Reg, if you do end up matching with her, just be weary of her thottyness.

T: Is that  a bad thing? Reg, if she decides to have you get involved with Josie… just know that in a three legged race you’d be out without a partner.

[Then all three guys laughed at that crude joke, then we see Reg put up his phone and was swiping and he randomly just matched with Sophia out of the blue. He then shows them what he did, and they look on with glee and happiness.]

Reg: You think I have a shot with her?

T: I don’t know, ask ya mans JB

[Then Reg looked at JB and he had a “don’t look at me” type of look as he sipped more of his wine. Then Reg proceeded to hit her up there, as time passed, they got their own separate bill from the waiter, and each ended up paying for their own meals. Then they left the spot to head back to T’s apartment to hang out at the wee hours of the night. As they were chilling on the couch and watching TV, Reg was glued to his phone as he was messaging her.]

Reg: I think i’m hitting it off with her fellas!

JB: Well good luck is what i can tell you, but remember about that hoe phase on her part.

T: Just make sure you send Josie and Sophia’s used socks to add to my collection, loverman!

Reg: Whatever chicos, what are we going to watch tonight?

[Then we see JB surfing on Netflix, and they pick a movie that was a rom com that they ended up watching as the scene fades to something else by this point.]

T: Well, I guess Reg is looking for love… can’t blame him at all.

JB: Me neither, T… just like us looking to keep these gemstone things on our necks or so from those Bing Bong goofs who are better off in a lean house, shit even Lil Pump has more street cred then those two, it’s a shame that Vinny thought he could put them up against us.

T:Well what do you expect? I mean, we’ve been in the trenches, we’ve been in space, we’ve been everywhere but Rija or Riaha… or whatever UAE type of place we are going to be in shortly. I mean, with what Vinny booked our flights on, I don't mind getting my tan in the heat. Even if we don’t come up with the gemstone things on our necks, we still can beat those two island boys knock offs who shouldn't even bother to wrestle.

JB: Well you're right, but we should give them the benefit of the doubt… they are with the youth of today with clout, drinking, and other various shit that would make them go wild. I mean, without those two who else is going to be used as a filler for the Gemini Division on Madness? I mean, they might be good with having slang, swag, and other things that people look into. But, i know for a fact that they can’t hold a candle to us, they know they are once in a lifetime of a duo who couldn’t pull a trigger if they had to. They are some pussy ass, wanksta pranksters who need some dose of reality of their own predicament.

T: Well JB, I guess you are on the mark, I mean compared to them, we are pretty much the reason why the Gemini division is getting somewhere. If it wasn’t for that phone call that you got from Vinny, we shouldn’t have bothered to be the ones to do some upset victory shit at all. Maybe the Addy’s crew should have gotten the gemstones back, and have a never ending reign with it, but we put a stop to that shit. So the Bing Bong Twins, they can go back to the islands where they came from and recognize that they don’t deserve to get this Gemini stone off our necks this coming Madness.

JB:Over my dead body they will do that, but if they do, then fuck it…. I guess it’s there time to shine… or fade in irrelevancy… which ever falls on the Bing Bong Twinz, all I will say is that i can’t wait to beat the ever loving piss out of them until they plea the cops to stop excessive beat down in a foreign land where we heading too. Are you down to fuck em up?

T:Always JB, always… but hey, like you said… if we don’t come out with the Gemini things… oh well, just means we will be in the background of Madness like how we do. I’m kinda done with this talk.. Let’s do something else that doesn’t revolve around smokin those two lame gooses.

JB: Fair enough…we got a flight to catch, in first class in a couple of days from now anyways.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
Dolly Waters (05-27-2023), Mark Flynn (05-27-2023)