Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thug Newz #1.0
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-22-2023, 11:36 AM

There’s been talks about THUGS making a return on this coming Anarchy, their close associate YK simply said that “After they have received the Madness Gemini Tag Medallion thing, they might end up doing something on Anarchy with it. They said that they are going to do some mediocre shit, but the real party will be hosted in their hotel room after the show.” Then YK had noted that they are in talks with an animation studio somewhere in London based on their fictional personas that been airing in their promos these past couple of months prior, “Yeah, me and the crew are in contact with an animation studio to do a mini movie with our characters, in terms of plot… Well, uhh.. We are still in the phase of writing it. But hopefully it will come by the Fall of this year depending on our schedules.” told by JB to a website animation studio last two weeks ago.

As for the “walk out” post March Madness it was all work, T said “that fall out and walk out was for the marks to buy into it. We might as well say, we are on hiatus but really we are still active in the XWF streets. Hell, I didn’t even know we were booked to go to Mexico to win the Gemini Tag Medallion things off Themis sisters. Guess we are just outchea for the sake of being outchea.” as he told NMZ Sports interview two day over skype interview.

In other news, Reggie had recently joined the second annual May Day event and didn’t say much about it other than “i'm with the people, for the people” in a brief blog post in his series of his diaries of a afro-latino man less than 24 hours.

This has been THUGS News…catch y’all on the flip side!
Edit Hate Post Like Post