Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ring of Steel and Sweat
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-21-2023, 04:38 AM

In the ring of steel and sweat, two titans clashed, poised and set, RoboGravy and Cadryn, with eyes of fire, each determined to carry the Xtreme title higher.

The crowd roared as they circled each other. The air electric with the promise of victory and honor. RoboGravy's metal frame gleamed in the light, his determination, his courage, a fearsome sight.

Cadryn was no slouch, a champion for real. A fighter, a warrior, with nerves of tempered steel. He dodged and weaved, striking hard and fast, trying to land the blow that would be his last.

But RoboGravy was a machine, relentless and fierce, with every move he made, he tightened his grip. And soon enough, with a resounding crash, he pinned Cadryn down, the victor at last?

1!

2!!

[Image: mortal-kombat-friendship.gif]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-21-2023, 05:15 AM

Cadryn kicks out of the pin attempt by Robo-Gravy!

WHO DA WHAT DA FUCK DA WHO DIS NOT MY GRAVY…

MY GODDAMN GRAVY WOULDN’T TRY AND PIN ME, HIS PARTNER, HIS BEST FRIEND, HIS LOVER…

OKAY, THAT LAST PART MIGHT BE FANTASY BUT STILL..

Robo-Gravy stares blankly back at Cadryn, soulless, lost in the sauce, that motherfucker ain’t right y’all..
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-21-2023, 05:18 AM

[Image: robocop-no.gif]
Hate Post Like Post