Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy 4-13-23
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-19-2023, 08:45 AM

03-23-2023

[Image: BbV3NBt.png]

LIVE FROM THE CANADA GAMES CENTRE

WHITEHORSE, YUKON TERRITORY, CANADA

TAYLOR RABID
- vs -
CHAD GPT

MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
THE ATOMIC BAT
X-Treme Rules!

APHRIYA ADLER
- vs -
SARAH LACKLAN
Out in the Cold Match!

The winner will have to fight her opponent from the ring until forcing them all the way out of the arena, locking them out in the frigid elements of the Yukon!

CHELSEA LECLAIR
- vs -
GINA VAN ZYL
- vs -
MASTERMIND
Triple Threat!

HGH
- vs -
LORD RAAB
Sticky Goop Match!

Whoever wins will do so by knocking their opponent into a vat of putrid, sticky goop at ringside!

ALL THIS PLUS NEW XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPION SIDNEY GREY CHALLENGES... ANYONE SHE WANTS FOR THE NEXT ANARCHY!

OOC: ANARCHY RULES is 1 RP with a 1K WORD LIMIT unless stated otherwise. Tag Team matches require one collab RP per team rather than two separate ones.
Hard deadline for Anarchy will be WEDNESDAY, 3-22-2023 at 11:59pm board time. Good luck!

*Insanely Expensive Pyro Intro*

Here’s some SIGNS!

THIS SHOW
IS ALWAYS
LATE

WE LIKE GATOR BETTER ANYWAY

MELANIE CRAYZEE CHILDS
IS THE BEST
MISFIT

CAN CASHE COME BACK NOW?

MY MOM DIED
WAITING FOR MADNESS

“SARAH!”

“OMG!”

“I LITERALLY CAN’T”

“TYSM!”

"BURADDO PURINSESU!"

Sarah Lacklan smiles amidst the crowd of fans, office workers, XWF employees, and other rabble gathered in the halls of the Canda Games Centre, signing autographs and posing for pictures…always making sure to not axly make any physical contact with any of said rabble, obvs…then steps out from the group. In her hands, pressed against her unnecessarily dazzling dress of black and gold that shines in the lights with literal, actual diamond dust pressed into the folds, is…you guessed it…another plague given to her by the XWF officials.

ANARCHY’S GREATEST RETURN

SARAH LACKLAN

DATE: AT LEAST TWICE, EACH TIME FREAKIN’ AMAZEBALLS

LACKLAN: Dearest Baby Birds, I appreciate you being here for yet another amazing moment in my career and life. And I totes appreciate all of the offers of poutine after the show…as long as it isn’t some hybrid with fish and chips, like if you were some Poor…as well as all the “help” tonight…”

Sarah gives an exaggerated wink to some of the building’s workers, who smirk amongst themselves and pat their pockets where the keys were resting. Indeed, all the doors would be locked during her upcoming match with Aphriya Addler.

LACKLAN: …and together, as a team, we are going to fulfill the Restoration of Anarchy, and-

She cuts off as she sees a head of mouse-colored hair slips around a corner. She

LACKLAN: Vita? Vita!

She removes herself from the crowd of apparent sycophants…careful not to touch any of them, obvs…as Vita Valenteen quickly turns the corner, her heart racing.

LACKLAN: YOU COME BACK HERE, VITA VALENTEEN!

But Vita doesn't want to be caught. She quickly rummages through her backpack and pulls out a double handful of purple clothing. With quick and practiced movements, she flings the material over her head and continues running.

Sarah Lacklan arrives, panting and out of breath, searching for Vita, but only finding The Atomic Bat staring at her from behind her crowl.

LACKLAN: Evening, Batsy. Have you seen Vita Valenteen? I could SWEAR that she was right here.

The Atomic Bat, nods at Sarah.

ATOMIC BAD: Hello, Sar. Er…um…Ms. Lacklan. I do not believe that I have met this Vita Valenteen that you speak of.

Sarah looks around, still searching for Vita.

LACKLAN: Double V! Has held, like, a bajillion titles here…including that embarrassing time where she created a fake one because I, like, totes crushed her psyche…and founded a rival wrestling company for, like, five minutes?

She gestures towards The Atomic Bat., whose eyes fill with unrecognition.

LACKLAN: She’s about our height…though I think she’s got about 10 pounds of fluff compared to you, give or take...V’s been lazy about her diet since went to the show that only about 3 people watch at 3:15 in the morning…and, like, mostly pretty?

The Atomic Bat feigns ignorance, but Sarah doesn't seem convinced.

ATOMIC BAT: Can’t say that I have. But I’ll keep an eye out for you!

Sarah then taps her pursed lips with a painted nail, thinking.

LACKLAN: Hmmmm….you’re a detective, right? Or something like that? Certainly nothing overwhelmingly dumb like my buddy Ruby being a superhero, or anything.

The Atomic Bat nods, knowing she needs to keep up the ruse.

ATOMIC BAT: I’m XWF’s best detective!

Sarah nods approvingly.

LACKLAN: Good, good. I’d like to hire you. Find Vita Valenteen’s whereabouts. Sleuth her out! Money is, of course, no object. I’ll cover all expenses, should you find her!

The Atomic Bat's mind races, thinking of how to solve this case without revealing her true identity.

ATOMIC BAT: The Atomic Bat is on the case!

She holds out her hand to shake on the deal, and Sarah hesitates for a moment before accepting.

LACKLAN: ...your hand feels oddly familiar…

The Atomic Bat's heart skips a beat, but she tries to play it off.

LACKLAN: Weird. N-E-Ways, I’m off to go beat up some dumb THOT. Good luck against that penniless street urchin. I don’t know why Vinnie thought it was a good idea to institute that work program for the poor. Try not to get lice or whatever from her!

Sarah heads in the other direction, and The Atomic Bat breathes a sigh of relief. But just as the Bat scampers away to head toward her destiny with a certain penniless pauper, Molly “British Version of Sarah, I guess?” Barnes, Sarah herself comes to a screeching halt as a voice calls out to her.

“Rat eyes!”

Sarah growls as she hears the Jewish/Chinese (Jewnese? Chiwish?) voice of the Grey-Lacklan family lawyer.

LACKLAN: Finally! Please tell me you’ve taken Vagabond to court over the taggie team name I gave him and his bu-

Sarah cuts off as she spins. Next to Dani Chow is the worst thing there could possibly be.

The former Anarchy Champion.

The Lady King.

The Universal Champion.

And worst of all.

WORST OF ALL.

Her mother-in-law.

SIDNEY: There you are! I’ve been looking for you.

Sarah breathes in deep and closes her eyes for a moment as the constantly annoyed, bitchy, and likely tipsy, voice assaults her.

SIDNEY: Why have you been hiding from me? Afraid of being made to look a fool, again?

Sarah takes another deep breath, puts on her most expensive smile possible, and opens her eyes.

LACKLAN: Hello, Mother Grey. I’m so…happy…to see you.

Sidney narrows her eyes as she looks down at the dreaded Demon Child. If nothing else, Bordy was right about that!

SIDNEY: Well? Answer me, child!

Sarah’s smile falters a touch into more of a snarl.

LACKLAN: Nowhere, dearest Mumsie-in-Law. It’s literally impossible to cloak my shine. On account of all the diamonds, you see.

Sidney gives her dress a look of appraisal.

SIDNEY: I see. Better to seduce poor, confused women like my daughter, I imagine.

Sarah’s hands shake as she holds up her left hand…thankfully NOT the one currently coated in what has turned out to be the impossible-to-remove mixture of her Red mist and Gravy’s Black Mist…and points out the bulge of a ring from inside her glove.

LACKLAN: We have been married FOR……..FIVE………..YEARS!

Sidney waves away Sarah’s loud and indignant outburst with a waved hand.

SIDNEY: I’ve had parties that lasted longer. My baby girl-

LACKLAN: We’re twenty-freakin’-FIVE!

SIDNEY: -will push off your lesbian trickery someday. Sooner than later, I hope.

Sarah’s anger falls to a simmer…certainly still there…but she smirks as she looks around.

LACKLAN: Speaking of…where IS your girlfriend Gina, anyway? Too tuckered out from yesterday’s #WomanCrushWednesday binge to remember that she’s a wrestler?

Sidney shrieks.

SIDNEY: How DARE you?! She is NOT my girlfriend! You take that disgusting lie BACK, child!

Sarah shrugs her shoulders, her smile still in place.

LACKLAN: Listen, I get it. First you start hanging out…then you start training…maybe go to each other’s matches…make a movie or two…and then BOOM! You’re “helping her stretch” in an empty lockeroom before a Ladies All-Star Pay Per View!

Sidney bends over at the waist, gagging, nearly losing her lunch of three martinis. She shakes her head, able to push away the revolting mental images of not just Kenzi and Sarah…but of herself and Gina…or that troublesome Persephonie. She regains some of her poise as she stands to her full height.

SIDNEY: Enough silliness…”daughter.” I have an announcement to prepare for.

Sarah rolls her eyes so hard that, now clear on the other side of the building, the Atomic Bat finds something to hide behind.

LACKLAN: Oh please. We ALL know that this is just pomp and circumstance. After you take care of Kido next week, there’s only ONE person who you want to fight. The rest is just getting everyone together to fluff your ego.

Sidney’s face turns into a small smile.

SIDNEY: Really? And who is that, child?

LACKLAN: Me. Obvs. You’ve been wanting a good reason to get your hands on me for nearly six years. I mean, it won’t CHANGE anything, but still.

Sidney bites her lip to avoid her smile growing wider as Sarah shrugs without noticing.

SIDNEY: Is that so? Well, I guess you’ll just need to come on down to the ring later tonight then! Make it nice and easy for everyone.

Sarah winks at her.

LACKLAN: I will. I do ever so love spoiling your surprises!

Sarah turns on her heel and sashays away. Behind her, Sid barely holds in her laughter.

DANI: Rat Eyes so DUMB!

TAYLOR RABID
- vs -
CHAD GPT

The bell rings, and Chad GPT hunches back into a grappling position, staving off and circling around a barrage of fists that immediately come flying in from Rabid.

Chad shifts behind the smaller foe, and grapples Rabid from behind. He flexes, squeezes and lifts Rabid up for a takedown but a mean back elbow from Rabid daggers GPT in his perfect jawline.

GPT breaks the hold and stumbles back, but steadies himself quickly. He goes for an arm drag… but so does Taylor Rabid!

Everyone just stops. GPT’s face twitches, his head shakes. No one does anything.

Vinnie Lane: Um…

Bama: "What just happened, baby?"

Vinnie Lane: I have no idea, but that was one of the more awkward exchanges I’ve ever seen in a wrestling match.

GPT still seems to be processing why the maneuver failed, but Rabid has seen enough and starts laying into the big man with a series of body shots,THIS TIME followed by a perfectly executed arm drag.
GPT smacks the canvas, and Rabid goes to work in another attack, but GPT shows off some heady mat work, pulling Rabid into a series of classic, technical wrestling grapples, one of which ends with a back slam into a bridging pin fall.

1!
2!!

Kickout!

Rabid hops to his feet, looking frustrated, and throws a spinning heel kick that contracts perfectly to his opponent.

Rabid goes for his own pinfall this time!

1!
2!!

Kickout!

The two men gather to their feet, where they tie up in a grapple, but only for Rabid to connect with a mean knee to the gut. Rabid hits the ropes with Chad reeling, and connects with a well timed leaping clothesline just as Chad gets vertical.

This time Rabid won’t waste energy with a pin. Instead he starts climbing the ropes, looking for a high flying maneuver. He leaps off the top rope but

Bama: "Bam, baby! That counter was smoother than navigating a Windows XP home menu!”

Chad stood and connected with a drop kick to Rabid’s chest as the highflying brawler was midair. Taylor hits the mat hard, and GPT wastes little time, locking in a figure four!

Rabid starts shouting in pain, trying everything he can to flip GPT. Up on his elbows, Rabid can feel the strain on his shins from the added leverage. He falls back into his shoulders…

1!
2!!

Rabid pops back to his elbows! Breaking the pin.

Vinnie Lane: This is a tough position for Rabid. On one hand, you don’t want to add pressure to your legs, or you could risk permanently injuring yourself trying to counter a figure four as precise as GPT’s, but you also can’t have your shoulders on the mat, or it counts as a pin!

Rabid tries rolling the bigger Chad again, but is unsuccessful. He falls back into his shoulders

1!
2!!

He pops up again, using the momentum to flip, and it works!

He has the submission reserved onto GPT now. Chad hollers out and begins scooting, pulling Rabid with him to the ropes where mercifully he gets a break. Both men are down for a moment. Their legs took a lot of damage. But Rabid gets to his feet first and uses the ropes to springboard off and catch GPT with a tornado DDT!

But when he lands the move, he doesn’t look to cover, only to cause more damage! He mounts and starts thrashing GPT with punches and slaps. But Chad is coming to, the crowd cheering on this beautiful white hot baby…

He rolls out of the mount, gets behind Rabid and locks in a sleeper hold!

But Rabid is fighting out! Elbows to the ribs break the hold!

A kick to the mid section from Rabid drops Chad into a kneeling position. Rabid runs the ropes…

Damaged Case!

Is avoided by a swift, technical counter from Chad!

He has Rabid in a fireman’s carry position! Setting up the Thunderbolt Driver!

He hits it!!!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner by Pinfall - Chad GPT

MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
THE ATOMIC BAT
X-Treme Rules!

The arena lights begin to flicker as the music of The Atomic Bat begins to echo through the building, signaling the arrival of the masked crusader. The excitement in the arena is palpable as the crowd rises to their feet, eagerly anticipating the arrival of their hero.

Suddenly, the revving of an engine can be heard, and the Atomic Bat appears on her Atomic Batcycle at the top of the ramp. The crowd's excitement intensifies as she revs the engine, sending sparks flying from the back of the bike.

With a deafening roar, the Atomic Bat zooms down the ramp, her cape billowing behind her. She expertly circles the ring on her bike, showing off her skills to the audience before finally coming to a stop and dismounting.

The Atomic Bat removes her helmet, revealing her masked face to the cheering crowd. She takes a moment to soak in the admiration of her fans before making her way to the ring.

As she climbs into the ring, the Atomic Bat surveys her surroundings, taking note of any potential threats. She remains focused and composed, ready for whatever challenges await her.

The crowd continues to cheer and chant her name, showering her with love and admiration. The Atomic Bat acknowledges their support with a nod and a wave, showing her gratitude for their unwavering loyalty.

As the match is about to begin, the Atomic Bat takes a moment to mentally prepare herself, visualizing her strategy and getting into the zone. She is determined to emerge victorious, not just for herself, but for her fans as well.

With a fierce determination in her eyes, the Atomic Bat waits for the bell to ring, ready to unleash her full arsenal of moves and prove once again why she is the hero that this city needs.

Vinnie: "Wow, Bama T, what an entrance by The Atomic Bat! That was truly electrifying! She really knows how to make an entrance, doesn't she?"

Bama T: "Absolutely, Vinnie. The Atomic Bat is a true showstopper. The crowd is still buzzing after that spectacular entrance. But let's not forget about her opponent, Molly Barnes. She's got quite a reputation as well, and she's not someone to be taken lightly."

Vinnie: "That's right, Bama T. Molly Barnes is a fierce competitor, and she's proven time and time again that she can hold her own against the best in the business. This is going to be one epic battle, folks."

Bama T: "And it looks like Molly Barnes is making her way to the ring now, Vinnie. Let's see if she's got what it takes to take down The Atomic Bat."

Vinnie: "And here comes the challenger, Molly Barnes! Do you think she has what it takes to defeat the Atomic Bat tonight, Bama?"

Bama T: "Well, Vinnie, Molly Barnes is a tough competitor. She's been in some brutal matches in the past, but taking on the Atomic Bat is a whole different level of competition. She IS a superhero afterall, baby!"

Vinnie: "Molly Barnes looks focused, Bama. She's not letting the energy of the crowd get to her. She's making her way down the ramp now, and the fans are giving her a mixed reaction."

Bama T: "That's right, Vinnie. Some fans love Molly Barnes and some fans hate her, but she's not here to make friends. She's here to win the championship, baby!"

Vinnie: "Molly Barnes is finally at the ring now, and she's slowly climbing up the stairs. She's taking her time, Bama. Maybe she's trying to psych out the Atomic Bat?"

Bama T: "It's possible, Vinnie. Molly Barnes is a crafty competitor. She knows how to get into the head of her opponents. But the Atomic Bat seems unfazed. She's just standing in the center of the ring, waiting for the match to begin."

Vinnie: "The referee is checking both competitors now, making sure they're ready to go. This is going to be a tough match for both of them. I can't wait to see what happens, RIGHT AFTER THIS BREAK!"

Loverboy Vinnie Lane and Bama T are sitting at the commentary table as the cameras cut to the ring where The Atomic Bat and Molly Barnes are standing, ready to begin their Extreme Rules match.

Vinnie: "Welcome back folks! We have an incredible match-up for you tonight, an Extreme Rules match between The Atomic Bat and Molly Barnes!"

Bama T: "That's right Vinnie, anything goes in this match. And these two competitors are ready to take each other to the limit!"

(DING DING!)

The bell rings, and the match is officially underway! Atomic Bat and Molly Barnes circle each other for a moment before locking up in the center of the ring. Atomic Bat gains the advantage with a wrist lock, but Molly quickly reverses it and takes Atomic Bat down with a snapmare.

Atomic Bat kips up to her feet and charges at Molly, who catches her with a hip toss. Molly follows up with a running elbow drop, but Atomic Bat rolls out of the way just in time. As Molly gets back to her feet, Atomic Bat hits her with a series of knife-edge chops, sending her reeling into the ropes.

Atomic Bat charges at Molly, but Molly counters with a drop toe hold, sending Atomic Bat face-first into the mat. Molly quickly locks in a headlock, but Atomic Bat fights her way back up to her feet and breaks the hold with a jawbreaker.

Atomic Bat hits the ropes and comes back with a running high knee, but Molly ducks and catches her with a backslide pin for a two count. Atomic Bat kicks out and the two wrestlers scramble to their feet.

They trade punches and kicks back and forth, with neither gaining a clear advantage. Molly goes for a clothesline, but Atomic Bat ducks and catches her with a back body drop. Atomic Bat follows up with a standing moonsault, but Molly rolls out of the way.

Molly gets back to her feet and goes for a running clothesline, but Atomic Bat catches her with a dropkick to the knee, taking her down. Atomic Bat goes for a pin, but Molly kicks out at two.

The two wrestlers get back to their feet, and Atomic Bat tries to hit Molly with a swinging neckbreaker, but Molly counters with a jawbreaker of her own. The crowd cheers as both wrestlers take a moment to catch their breath and regroup.

Vinnie: "What a move by Molly! The Atomic Bat is dazed, and Molly takes advantage of the situation, grabbing a kendo stick and hitting her across the back with it!"

Bama T: "That's got to hurt, Vinnie. Molly is in control now and she's not holding back!"

Molly continues to hit The Atomic Bat with the kendo stick, but she manages to grab it out of her hand and break it in half over her knee!

Bama T: "Wow, The Atomic Bat is a powerhouse! She's now using the broken kendo sticks to hit Molly, who is trying to block the blows with her arms."

Molly manages to kick The Atomic Bat in the stomach and grab the remaining halves of the kendo stick. She uses it to hit her in the face, sending her staggering backwards!"

Bama T: "Molly isn't done yet, baby!"

She sets The Atomic Bat up for a piledriver and hits it with precision!"

Vinnie: "What a move by Molly! She goes for the pin!"

1!

2!!

Bama T: "This match is far from over, Vinnie. Both competitors are giving it their all!"

Molly picks up The Atomic Bat and sets her up for a powerbomb. But The Atomic Bat counters with a back body drop, sending Molly crashing through a table at ringside!

Bama T: "Oh my God, Vinnie! That was brutal! Molly is down and out!"

The Atomic Bat climbs out and hammers on Molly before rolling her back into the ring. As the match between The Atomic Bat and Molly Barnes heats up, Molly gains the upper hand, using her signature German Suplex and Snap Suplex moves to keep The Atomic Bat on the defensive. The Atomic Bat fights back with a Running High Knee and a Running Bulldog, but Molly is able to regain control with a Cannonball and a 3/4 Nelson Suplex.

Vinnie: "Molly Barnes is really showing off her talents tonight, Bama! The Atomic Bat is having a hard time keeping up!"

Bama T: "That's right, Vinnie. Molly is a force to be reckoned with in the ring. And she's not afraid to get hardcore, either! Look at her pull out those brass knuckles!"

Vinnie: "Oh no, Bama T! The Atomic Bat better watch out! Molly means business!"

Molly charges at The Atomic Bat with the brass knuckles, but The Atomic Bat is able to dodge her attacks and counters with a kneebar, causing Molly to scream in pain. But Molly doesn't stay down for long, and she quickly recovers, delivering a running facewash to The Atomic Bat.

Bama T: "Molly Barnes is just relentless, Vinnie! She's like a freight train that can't be stopped!"

Molly quickly exits the ring and retrieves a steel chair.

Bama T: "Wait a minute, Vinnie! Look! It's... it's Molly! She's holding a steel chair now, baby!"

Vinnie: "This is unbelievable, folks! Molly is back in the ring and she's ready to bring an end to this fight!"

Bama T: "The Atomic Bat is caught off guard, and Molly uses the steel chair

Atomic Bat doubles over in pain and Molly follows it up with a devastating chair shot to her back! She falls to the mat and Molly wastes no time, she grabs another kendo stick and starts wailing on Atomic Bat with it!"

Vinnie: "This is absolute ANARCHY, Bama T! Molly Barnes is going to town on the Atomic Bat with that kendo stick!"

Bama T: "Atomic Bat is in a world of hurt, Vinnie. She's trying to get back up but Molly keeps attacking her with that kendo stick!"

As Molly goes for another swing with the kendo stick, Atomic Bat quickly snatches it from her grasp. With Molly now defenseless, Atomic Bat rises to her feet, brandishing the stick with a level of familiarity that suggests she's no stranger to wielding such weapons. In a flurry of strikes, Atomic Bat rains down blow after blow onto Molly, each hit met with a sickening crack as wood connects with flesh. Molly staggers and stumbles, desperately trying to block the onslaught, but the Atomic Bat is relentless. The sound of the stick connecting with Molly's body echoes throughout the arena, causing the audience to cringe with every impact.

Vinnie: "Whoa, Bama T, I'm shocked! The Atomic Bat is using that kendo stick like a seasoned pro, and with such viciousness too! It's surprising to see this kind of aggressive behavior from someone who's always been known for their squeaky clean image in and out of the ring. But I guess when it comes to winning this match, anything goes!"

Bama T: "Atomic Bat is setting up a table on the outside of the ring, Vinnie! I think she's got something big planned, baby!"

Vinnie: "She's dragging Molly over to the table, but she's fighting back! She's delivering some big punches to Bat's gut, but Atomic Bat is able to regain control with a crushing Facebuster! She's got her in position...oh my god, Bama, she's going for the Bat Stomp! If she hits this, it's over!"

Bama T: "Molly is struggling, Vinnie, but she's not giving up!"

Molly is able to roll out of the moves way and send Atomic Bat crashing through the table! The crowd is going wild!"

Vinnie: "This is unbelievable, folks! Molly Barnes has just turned the tables on the Atomic Bat! She's lying in a pile of wood and debris, and Molly is standing tall! She's got the kendo stick again, and she's not done yet!"

As The Atomic Bat struggles to regain her footing, Molly Barnes takes advantage of the situation and attacks her with the kendo stick. The sound of the stick hitting The Atomic Bat's back echoes throughout the arena, causing the fans to wince in sympathy. Finally, The Atomic Bat gets back on her feet and charges at Molly, but Barnes sidesteps her and sends her crashing into the ring steps.

Bama T: "Molly Barnes is really taking it to The Atomic Bat, baby!"

Vinnie Mac: "I can't believe what I'm seeing, Bama. The Atomic Bat is known for her clean image and sportsmanship, but she's really being pushed to her limit by Molly Barnes and the Xtreme Rules stipulation tonight."

Molly Barnes relentlessly swings the kendo stick, landing blow after blow on The Atomic Bat as she lays helpless at ringside. The crowd gasps as the sound of the stick hitting Atomic Bat's body echoes throughout the arena. Vinnie and Bama T can't believe the brutality of this attack.

Vinnie: "This is just uncalled for, Bama T! The Atomic Bat is defenseless out there and Molly Barnes is just pummeling her with that kendo stick!"

Bama T: "You're right, Vinnie. This is hard to watch. I hope Atomic Bat can somehow find a way to turn this around."

After what seems like an eternity, Molly finally stops her assault and rolls Atomic Bat back into the ring. Atomic Bat is barely conscious and can barely move. Molly taunts her as she stands over her. The Atomic Bat quickly reaches into her utility belt and pulls out a small vial filled with a thick red liquid. She quickly drinks it down, feeling the rejuvenating effects of whatever was contained inside now coursing through her body.

Vinnie: "Wait a minute, Bama T! What just happened? The Atomic Bat looks like she's suddenly gotten a second wind!"

Atomic Bat suddenly springs to life and catches Molly off guard with a surprise kick to the gut. Molly drops the kendo stick and doubles over in pain, giving Atomic Bat an opportunity to fight back.

Bama T: "I don't know, Vinnie, but it looks like she's back in the game! Molly doesn't know what hit her!"

The Atomic Bat quickly takes control of the match. She's moving faster than before and hitting harder, catching Molly off guard with a series of quick strikes and devastating slams.

Vinnie: "The Atomic Bat is on fire, Bama T! I've never seen her move like this before! She's truly a force to be reckoned with!"

Bama T: "Molly is struggling to keep up, Vinnie. The Atomic Bat is just too strong and too fast for her now!"

The Atomic Bat goes for the Bat Stomp, but Molly manages to dodge it at the last second, causing The Atomic Bat to crash to the mat. Not wasting any time, Molly seizes the opportunity and hits Atomic Bat with "The Three Mates," a sequence of three devastating Belly to Back Suplexes in succession, without breaking her grip.

The crowd gasps in awe at the incredible display of strength and agility as Molly maintains her hold on The Atomic Bat. With Atomic Bat's body writhing in pain, Molly goes for the pinfall.

1!

2!!

NO!!!

Vinnie: "Molly almost had it there, Bama T! But The Atomic Bat still has some fight left in her!"

Bama T: "This is a back and forth match, Vinnie! These wrestlers are leaving it all in the ring tonight!"

The Atomic Bat and Molly continue to trade blows, each wrestler determined to come out on top. The crowd is on their feet, cheering and chanting for their favorites. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, The Atomic Bat manages to hit the Batrap on Molly, locking in the Rings of Saturn submission hold.

Molly submits!!!

Winner by Submission - The Atomic Bat

APHRIYA ADLER
- vs -
SARAH LACKLAN
Out in the Cold Match!

The winner will have to fight her opponent from the ring until forcing them all the way out of the arena, locking them out in the frigid elements of the Yukon!

"Bad Girl" by Daya plays

A shower of rainbow colored lights falls upon the stage just as "Bad Girl" by DAYA begins to play. Aphriya Adler then explodes from behind the curtain jumping and reaching out to the crowd, each side of the stage. Then it seems as though the rainbow lights escort down the ramp. Her energy is high and quite contagious as the crowd cheers for her. Aphriya tries to touch each fan's hand that are outstretched down the ramp. She seems to glide into the ring under the bottom rope seamlessly. She bounces to each side raising her hand to the crowd with a bright smile.

The music begins to fade and the gameface comes on. Removing her jacket then keeping herself loose in the corner awaiting the battle to begin.

"Moonlight Sonata (Lacklan Version)" by XWFO$ plays

EYES

ON

ME!

The lights go out as a red spotlight shines down on the entrance ramp as a metal version of the Moonlight Sonata plays. Sarah calmly walks out onto the ramp and stops, taking the time to look at the crowd. As the guitars play, she slowly walks down the ramp, careful to avoid the touch of any fans, with an arrogant sneer on her face. As she approaches the ring steps, she carefully climbs them before entering the ring. She then climbs onto the closest turnbuckle and sits on top of it, waiting for the match to proceed.

Vinnie Lane: Heck of a match we got on tonight with these two going head to head to see which one will throw the other into the cold desolate wastes of the Yukon!

Bama: Pretty sure there's a parking lot and a Tim Hortons outside the arena baby!

Vinnie Lane: Desolate. Wastes.

DING! DING! DING!

The pair open up by circling one another in the ring; Aphriya gets her hands high into a kickboxer's form as Lacklan stays low looking for the takedown. Adler opens up catching Lacklan with a knee but Sarah stands her ground getting forward momentum and nailing Adler with a forearm followed by a knee strike to the gut and transitioning into a beautiful snap suplex; Sarah throws her legs and rolls to her front with Adler in a head wrench and forces her up beating her back with marching knee strikes to the head and Aphriya is forced to her feet; her back against the ropes.

Lacklan reels her arm back and lights up Adler's chest with a big open-palm slap! Lacklan goes for another but Adler blocks the strike and wrings Lacklan's arm countering with a judo throw and going into a rear naked choke! Lacklan pushes back and forces Adler back and Aphriya with quick thinking throws Lacklan back with a huge German Suplex!

Lacklan bounces off the canvas landing on the back of her neck and rolls out of the ring cradling the nape of her neck.

Vinnie Lane: Lacklan taking a quick breather assessing the sitch here before.

Lacklan steps back out onto the ramp looking to take this fight to the back.

Bama: Sarah ain't just taking a breather, she's goading Aphriya to step out, baby!

And Adler accepts walking out of the ring to meet Sarah.

Bama: Lacklan's one of the best in-ring wrestlers we have, I understand wanting to win the match but going for it this quick is odd for her, baby!"

Vinnie Lane: Only thing I got, dude, is that Sar got a bit of a shock on how Adler performed in the early game here. Either that of Lacklan really wants to go shoe shopping in the great white desert of the Yukon!

Adler rushes in for a strike but its side-stepped by Sarah who kicks at Adler's back and sends her further up the ramp and grabbing a handful of air before slinging her upwards at the entrance. The pair trade strikes as they battle behind the curtain into "A Literal Gorilla" Position and disturb the production crew and officials who step from their desks as Lacklan is hurtled across a table taking monitors and notes with her.

A Literal Gorilla, who has been signing over mic to commentary... Somehow, notices the commotion and becomes enraged!

Vinnie Lane :Uh oh dude! A Literal Gorilla doesn't recognise those shapes that are Lacklan and Adler and feels threatened!

A Literal Gorilla tears off his headset and roars beating his chest as Lacklan looks up in terror and Adler slowly steps away.

Bama: Yeah, baby... I-uh... Vinnie I'm lost without ALG givin' me notes!

A Literal Gorilla charges and gets ahold of Lacklan hefting her up and Donkey Konging her towards Adler! The pair collide and slam through the curtains backstage into the depths of the arena proper. Barreling over one another as they spin like a car wreck and crash onto the concrete; Lacklan and Adler lay broken on the ground nursing injuries and scrapes as they try to compose themselves.

Lacklan curses to herself; once again trapped in another Looney Tunes garbage wrestling match as Adler appears more composed trying to pull herself up her feet with aid from the nearby wall.

Lacklan pushes herself up to her feet and Adler swings wildly with a punt kick which ids dodged and Aphriya's momentum forces her forward and drops her to her hands and knees as she sucks in wind; Sarah turns around and slowly limps to Adler grabbing a handful of hair and wrenching her neck back!

Vinnie Lane: THE ABYSS!!!

Lacklan's patented Hammerlock Reverse DDT lands with authority and Adler lays unmoving on the concrete with Lacklan sucking in air on her back.

Vinnie Lane: Adler looks out of it dude! But Sar needs to move her out of the arena and just made it harder for herself... Any thoughts, Bama?

Bama: ... Return to monke, baby!

Vinnie Lane: ...

Lacklan gets back to her feet again and moves to Adler's legs grabbing both of her ankles and pulling with all her might as the distant crowd go wild.

With a huge amount of effort; Lacklan manages to pull Adler... Not a great distance but its a solid effort!

Sarah, beaten from tonight lets out exhausted breaths as she pulls further and further until she sees a familiar face coming out of an office.

Atticus Gold: How's the match going Sarah?

Atticus! Heyyyyy!!!

Lacklan drops Adler's ankles and smiles through exhaustion.

It's going GREAT as you can clearly see, say you wouldn't happen to have like a wheelbarrow or anything?

Atticus Gold: No, sorry, there's one of the golf cart things we use over there though.

Atticus points to said cart and Lacklan's eyes light up. She turns back but is tripped up by an awoken Adler! Lacklan drops hard on her spine as Adler stumbles back up, Lacklan glares at Atticus.

You couldn't warn me about that!?!?

Atticus Gold: Sorry, gotta stay neutral! Looking forward to working with you though! ... Hey, Aphriya!

Aphriya gives an unenthusiastic smile and thumbs up as she charges forward and lands a forearm onto Sarah.

Vinnie Lane: Atticus is getting himself comfy pretty quick. I ain't on vacation yet, dude!

Adler gets into a mounted position dropping lefts and rights onto Sarah before transitioning into a mounted choke and then rolling Sarah to her side and plucking her back up to her feet.

Lacklan manages to get a few solid elbow shots into Adler's ribs and gets some breathing room as Lacklan grabs behind and hooks Aphriya's arm getting a tight wristlock, spins Adler around and looks for a ripcord clothesline but Adler ducks underneath and gets a lock around Sarah's waist and goes for German but Lacklan spins out mid-air, her ankle buckling as she lands and launches forward!

Vinnie Lane: SUPERGIRL PUNCH!!!

Lacklan throws out a huge straight!

Bama: ...

Vinnie Lane: C- ... Countered! C'mon, Bama!

As Adler drops low and the fist sails over her head; Adler launches upward with a huge uppercut and catches Lacklan's chin and sends her back! Adler springs into action!

Side kick!

Jumping roundhouse!

Front kick!!!

Which sends Lacklan barreling into the golf cart! Her back smashes against the frame and she drops to her knees!

Aphriya rushes in!

Bama: HEARTBEAT BAYBAY!!!!

Adler execution with a step-up enziguri!

Vinnie Lane: Bama! You good, dude?

Bama: A Literal Gorilla is back on my headset, all is right in the world.

Lacklan drops face first onto the concrete and the crowd breaks out in Adler chants as she catches her breath and picks Lacklan up before forcing her body into the golf cart and steps in before setting off towards the exit!

Bama: Aphriya's got this in the bag! The exit is within reaching distance and Lacklan is out cold!

Vinnie Lane :And she'll be out in the cold if she doesn't react soon!

Aphriya speeds up the hallway and as she goes to break to; Lacklan puts her driving skills to work as she throws a drunken elbow into Adler and tries to take control of the wheel!

The two battle in the seat, both throwing strikes trying to take control of the cart!

It's far too late for either to notice that they've veered off path and come to exit doors!

CRRRRRRRAAAAAAAASSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

And the cart smashes into the wall between the fire exits!

Both wrestlers are jerked forward and spill out of the cart in clear agony.

The crowd go wild exchanging chants for each competitor and Adler is quickly fired up hearing her fans back in the arena ring though the halls.

She is the first to stand, blood spilling from her forehead from the crash as Lacklan is on her hand and knees, trying to stand but her leg is FUCKED. Aphriya gets to the fire exit beside Sarah and boots it open, the freezing air filing into the arena and Adler grabs Lacklan's collar and begins to hurl her out!

BUT LACKLAN SPINS AROUND JUST IN TIME!!!

Vinnie Lane TongueOISON MIST!!!!

Spews from Lacklan's mouth and blinds Aphriya who clutches her face with painful screams!

Sarah Lacklan desperately reaches out and grabs Aphriya Adler and whips her out into the cold!!!

Lacklan forces the fire exit closed as the crowd pops huge!

Winner by Eviction - Sarah Lacklan!

CHELSEA LECLAIR
- vs -
GINA VAN ZYL
- vs -
MASTERMIND
Triple Threat!

Chelsea LeClair pins Gina Van Zyl after hitting the CANCELLED! Corkscrew Moonsault!

Winner by Pinfall - Chelsea LeClair

The theme of the Universal “Lady” King plays as Sidney Grey arrives on Anarchy, Gina Van Zyl by her side.  Sid clutched the Universal Championship firmly to her breasts, just in case Tommy Wish decided to make an appearance and try to steal away another one of her titles with his ‘secret sex lips!’  Sid and Gina made their way to the ring, and before she entered the ring, Sid was handed a microphone.

Bama: This is exciting! The Universal Champion is right here on Anarchy and we are about to hear who she wants to fight on our next show!  I’ll bet you money Lane, it’s gonna be HGH!  She feels like she was screwed out of the Anarchy Title after being attacked from behind by a masked assailant, it’s only natural that she would want to get the belt back!

Vinnie Lane: Possibly, Dude! But, hear me out cuz I got the inside scoop!  She’s not happy with the fact that her daughter is a card-carrying lesbian, not that there is anything wrong with that...I love lesbians, but Sid blames Sarah Lacklan.  What if she decides to beat down her daughter-in-law, right here on Anarchy, Dude?!  Can you imagine the amazing mother/daughter matches I could come up with?!

Bama: I’d truly prefer that you not!

Vinnie smiles deviously as he starts scribbling down ideas for humiliating matches, the likes of which Anarchy has never seen.  Inside the ring, Sid confers with Gina, then turns to address the crowd, with a hint of distain in her voice.

Sidney Grey: CANADA! Aren’t you all lucky to see me here?

The boos from the fan rise up in a great wave, echoing around the arena and completely filling the space inside.  Sid walked around the ring, enjoying the displeasure of the fans.  Finally, she put up her hand in a vain attempt to silence them as she continued her address to the masses.

Sidney Grey: Sorry, I’d love to stay here and listen to you all cry about how I beat all your favorites and now your dumb syrup is extra salty because it’s filled with your tears, but that will have to wait until NEXT Anarchy.  Yes, next Anarchy when I get to wrestle in front of fans that might have more than two brain cells between them!

Sid smiled as the boos rose again and she leaned in to Gina, whispering in the young woman’s ear.  Gina rolled her eyes, but Sid giggled hysterically.

Vinnie Lane: Come on!  Stop insulting the great fans here and just spill it!  Tell us who you want to face!

Bama: Will you stop rushing her!  She’s the champ, Vinnie!

Sidney Grey: Who do I get to make famous next show?  I’ve thought about it for days…so many choices…so, so many!  Maybe I could call out Adler.  She had a hell of a undefeated run and she was ready to show me a thing or two before HGH derailed those plans.  What about it?

The fans chanted for Aphriya, but Sid shook her head. 

Sidney Grey: Sorry to dash all your hopes, just like her tens of fans who are equally disappointed by her gangly appearance in her half-nude photos all over social media.  I kid…I like Aphriya, but she’s not on my RADAR…anymore.  But you know who might be?  The Atomic Bat!

The fans roared for the superhero and fan favorite who had taken her and Gina to task a few weeks prior.  However, their hopes were dashed after Sid and Gina looked at one another and shook their heads collectively.

Sidney Grey: Nahhhhhh!  Been there and done that!  Gina and I already proved that we are the protectors of Anarchy!  But, maybe someone new is who you want to see?  Maybe that cardboard cutout, public access channel, Sid-wannabe…Chelsea LeClair!

The fans cheered the newest addition to the roster even as Gina went out of the way to give the thumbs down and Sid agreed.

Sidney Grey: You’re right Gina, Chelsea isn’t ready for the lime-light.  I’d call Chelsea a poor imitation of me, but that would be an incredible insult to…imitations everywhere! No, I am a champion…THE Champion and it’s only fitting that the person on the other side of the ring has the pedigree of a champion! I need to face someone on my level…championship caliber competition!

Bama: Get ready to cue of the music!  It’s gonna be HGH!

Vinnie Lane: No way Dude!  It’s gonna be Sarah!

A pale face peeked from behind the curtains in the entranceway, as if in response to Vinnie.

Sidney Grey:  Next Anarchy, I will face a former champion…

Sarah Lacklan burst through the entranceway.

Sidney Grey: RUBY!!!

Sarah froze in her tracks as she screamed at the top of her lungs “THE FREAKING TRASH PANDA?!” as the fans all booed.

Vinnie Lane: Dude!  Ruby is retired!  What is Sid even talking about?

Bama: Damnit! I told you about trash talking the champ!  I know we already saw her beat up Ruby once, but now we are going to get to see her beat up Ruby a second time!

Sidney Grey: Ruby, I know that you’re the one that’s been behind the attacks on Gina and I, and now its time to finally put a stop to this!  You cost me The Anarchy Title and now you will come here and answer my challenge on the show that I MADE FAMOUS…and if you don’t…Gina and I are gonna retire someone else on this show in your place, and it’s going to be all your fault…HERO!

The fans booed loudly as Sid dropped the microphone and glanced up at the entranceway as Sarah Lacklan had a fit.  Sid smiled as she gave Sarah the finger and the pale bundle of fury had to be escorted to the back.

Vinnie Lane: I don’t know what Sid is thinking!  She knows that Ruby is retired and she’s not going to be here!

Bama: Vinnie, the Uni-Champ just pulled Ruby’s Punk Card and what’s more, she made it clear that she and Van Zyl would retire someone else in Ruby’s place if she doesn’t show up.  Retired or not, Ruby is NOT going to let someone else take the fall for her!  The Banana Lime Blur will be here next show…I promise you that!

Vinnie Lane: If you say so, Dude.

HGH
- vs -
LORD RAAB
Sticky Goop Match!

Whoever wins will do so by knocking their opponent into a vat of putrid, sticky goop at ringside!

HGH and Raab beat the crap out of each other for 15 minutes, but eventually HGH is able to retain his gold by reversing a CHOKEINATOR into a monkey flip right into the sticky goop!

Winner by Sticky Gooping - HGH

My desperate apologies for the lateness and incompleteness of this show - y'all deserve better

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-25-2023), Taylor_Rabid (04-19-2023)