Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-16-2023, 03:19 AM

ROLL-UP

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-16-2023, 05:53 AM

As King executed the rollup, Cadryn's eyes widened in surprise. "Whoa there, partner," he exclaimed as the referee counted to two. "I'm not ready to go down that easy. You'll have to try harder than that if you want to pin me!"

As he kicked out at two, Cadryn grinned at King. "Nice try, big guy. But you'll have to do better than a rollup to take me down." He hopped to his feet, shaking his head in amusement. "You know, I have to give you credit. That was a pretty slick move. But don't get too excited just yet. I've got some tricks up my sleeve, too."

As they continued to wrestle, Cadryn couldn't help but crack a joke. "You know, King, I'm starting to think we're like a couple of old grizzlies fighting over a salmon here."

And with a POOF, they were indeed a couple of grizzlies fighting over a salmon. A salmon that Cadryn took and ran with, leaving King to shit in the woods and wonder if anyone would know.
Hate Post Like Post