Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: Who was the March Star of the Month?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Goth
5.26%
1 5.26%
Sidney Grey
47.37%
9 47.37%
Dolly Waters
0%
0 0%
Bobby Bourbon
47.37%
9 47.37%
Ned Kaye
0%
0 0%
Peter Vaughn
0%
0 0%
Isaiah King
0%
0 0%
Noah Jackson
0%
0 0%
OTHER
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! March 2023 SOTM
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-11-2023, 01:09 PM

I know we are super late here, but hopefully we can knock out a nice vote and get it posted ASAP. There weren't many shows in March (some pay per view or something happened IDK) so it should be easy!

Gimme a VOTE, then COMMENT TO SUPPORT YOUR VOTE!

GOD DAMMIT GHOST TANK I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU VOTE FOR EVERYBODY AGAIN I WILL END YOU

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (04-11-2023)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-11-2023, 01:31 PM

While I loved the work from Dolly and Noah, it's not even close, in my opinion.

Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

04-11-2023, 01:50 PM

Went with Bobby, loved his stuff for the Uni.

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-11-2023, 02:08 PM

Had to go with Bobby. Sid is probably my favorite character in XWF right now, and deserves every bit of the praise. But it’s apples and oranges to me- because who else beat Mark Flynn twice in one month?

Gimmie a big ol juicy Orange Bobby

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-11-2023, 09:53 PM

I feel like it can't not be Sidney again, even though that'd be back-to-back. This was the most packed March Madness ever and they're the ones standing. I've kind of seen a precedent where the March Madness winner gets the nod even if the tournament only has 8 people, and when it's 32, how can they not?

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-11-2023, 10:05 PM

(04-11-2023, 09:53 PM)ALIAS Said: I feel like it can't not be Sidney again, even though that'd be back-to-back. This was the most packed March Madness ever and they're the ones standing. I've kind of seen a precedent where the March Madness winner gets the nod even if the tournament only has 8 people, and when it's 32, how can they not?

When the last unstoppable champ sent me DMs about beating Flynn twice and tryna compare giving away the title to generate stories.

[Image: don-drapers.jpeg]

Voted for Sid BTW. Before the poll even started!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
ALIAS (04-12-2023)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2023, 01:18 AM

(04-11-2023, 10:05 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said:
(04-11-2023, 09:53 PM)ALIAS Said: I feel like it can't not be Sidney again, even though that'd be back-to-back. This was the most packed March Madness ever and they're the ones standing. I've kind of seen a precedent where the March Madness winner gets the nod even if the tournament only has 8 people, and when it's 32, how can they not?

When the last unstoppable champ sent me DMs about beating Flynn twice and tryna compare giving away the title to generate stories.

[Image: don-drapers.jpeg]

Voted for Sid BTW. Before the poll even started!

All true peeps!
Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2023, 06:16 AM

I thought about this for a while now and I've come to a decision, though I'm still not sure if it's the right one, if such a thing is to even exist.

I'm voting for Bobby Bourbon.

Now, obviously, I want to give Sid a plethora of praise for having an incredible March Madness. It's hard to argue that we've had a king who made such a dominant and explosive showing as Sidney Grey, even before acknowledging all of the selling she's done on Twitter. I also want to give extra shout outs to Noah Jackson for returning in such a huge fashion. Very few characters disappear for years and then make it all the way to the finals of March Madness, and he just did it in the biggest field we've ever had.

In the face of these sorts of accomplishments, it is easy to fixate on Bobby's impressive back-to-back wins over Mark Flynn and consider that the main reason he should be in contention for SotM. As much as it's relevant, that's not my main justification for this decision.

Bobby Bourbon won the top belt in the fed and was selfless enough to give it away to create a memorable story, moment, and experience for all involved. Sidney absolutely won the world on MM, but it is hard to argue that Bobby didn't hand her the key and he did so entirely of his own volition. I think it is such an important example to have been set to earn SotM on its own. Good on you, Bobby. Class act.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-13-2023, 01:17 PM

aight give it to sidney now we're halfway through the month already! lololol ffs

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Vagabond Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

04-13-2023, 01:58 PM

<--- Thanks to this asshole, we're stuck with a 7-7 tie.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-13-2023, 09:39 PM

Sure I'll break the deadlock. 

Winning the Universal once is a noteworthy feat.

Winning it twice, with the same character no less, is legendary.

Winning it twice and then immediately selflessly giving it to another top  notch competitor who won their own major event is unheard of. 

Bobby Bourbon folks.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Dolly Waters (04-14-2023), Ned Kaye (04-14-2023), Theo Pryce (04-15-2023), Vagabond (04-14-2023)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-13-2023, 10:02 PM

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-15-2023, 06:43 AM

(04-13-2023, 01:17 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: aight give it to sidney now we're halfway through the month already! lololol ffs

ikr? Not sure what's later, this thread going up or that match from a month ago that you never turned in.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-16-2023)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-15-2023, 07:19 AM

Sidney's work has been phenomenal! She gets my vote. I also love bourbons stuff so this is really difficult but just in terms of weekly consistency - Sidney gets its

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-15-2023, 11:14 PM

Look, it's closer to finding out the April SOTM now than how long this has gone on.

I'll share the honors. Big Grin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Corey Smith (04-16-2023)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-16-2023, 02:16 PM

Speaking of...

(04-15-2023, 06:43 AM)Theo Pryce Said:
(04-13-2023, 01:17 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: aight give it to sidney now we're halfway through the month already! lololol ffs

ikr? Not sure what's later, this thread going up or that match from a month ago that you never turned in.
Hate Post Like Post