Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Ice cream, shame, and shit
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-07-2023, 10:42 PM

We meet back up with TK, Jimmy, and Lilabeth at the local Cold Stone Creamery. Jimmy and TK are hoping that the distraction of being out with her hero and enjoying some ice cream will help to provide some temporary relief from Lilabeth's condition, as well as give them an opportunity to spend some quality time together.

Well, kid, whatcha wanna get?

ICE CREAM!

TK looks at Jimmy, who is watching Mark Flynn’s promotional material, then back at Lilabeth.

What kind of ice cream? They got tons of flavors Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip®, Cookie Doughn't You Want Some®, Apple Pie A La Cold Stone®, and fucking my favorite one to say Berry Berry Berry Good®.

Which one are you getting?

TK shakes his head no.

I’m lactose intolerant, I’m not getting shit. We’re here to get you ice cream.

Lilabeth looks disappointed as TK looks over at Jimmy for guidance. Jimmy notices that TK needs help and pauses the tape. The group at the beginning of the line’s order is now finished, and now our group is second in line...

You can always get a Blueberry Banana smoothie. It says it is lactose-free.

A fucking smoothie though?

Jimmy frowns and nods his head at TK. TK sighs and Jimmy goes back to work pressing play on the promotional material.

Fine.

TK looks back at the disappointed Lilabeth.

Don’t worry kid I’m getting a smoothie.

Lilabeth’s face lights up once again.

So, kid?

TK pauses cause he doesn’t know what to say.

Yeah, Thunder Knuckles.

Are you getting chemo?

Lilabeth smiles and shakes her head no. TK takes his hand and places it on Lilbaths head and messes up her hair a little bit.

You’re so brave, kid.

TK had been messing up the young girl's hair playfully, in a way that made the girl giggle and smile, before the trio approached the counter to order their food.

Go ahead, tell the minimum wage worker what you want. The girl behind the counter doesn’t look like she even wants to be there, let alone deal with a rude customer.

I want… I want… I want a Berry Berry Berry Good®.

TK looks pleased that Lilabeth chose his favorite flavor to say. Without thinking TK places his order.

Yeah, get me a Strawberry Banana smoothie.

TK nods at Lilabeth, who’s thrilled TK is going to have a smoothie with her. TK gently smacks Jimmy's arm to get his attention. Jimmy presses pause on the video he’s watching.

Oh, umm, I’d like a Somewhere Over the Rain-dough™.

Jimmy goes straight back to work pressing play on the video, at this point Mark Flynn hasn’t said anything of substance yet. The Cold Stone Creamery employees are hard at work making our party’s order.

So, kid, Ummm.

TK looks at his hand where he wrote a cheat sheet on his palm.

Just know you’re not alone. I’ll be here with you every step of the way.

Lilabeth enjoys hearing this and believes TK.

Thank you so much, Thunder Knuckles.

No problem.

To keep this good feeling going, TK glances back at his hand for another clever line.

Together, we’re going to beat this… Crampcer.

TK shakes his head, the word on his hand is smeared because he messed up Lilabeths hair.

Cancer.

Good save on TK’s behalf but Lilabeth goes to correct TK because she doesn’t have cancer. Suddenly before Lilabeth can utter a word Jimmy goes batshit insane on his phone.

Son of a bitch! The audacity!

This makes Lilabeth jump and looks at Jimmy, who’s fuming with anger, which makes TK look over at Jimmy too.

What’s your deal, Jimmy?

Lilabeth looks at TK.

I’m watching Mark Flynn’s promotional material.

Lilabeth looks at Jimmy.

So?

Lilabeth looks back at TK.

Did you watch it?

Lilabeth looks back at Jimmy. TK rolls his eyes and scoffs.

Of course, I did.

The Cold Stone Creamery lady butts in.

That’ll be thirty-seven, fifty-seven.

TK reaches into his back pocket and pays the lady. The smile on Lilabeth’s face is brighter than the sun, thus making TK feel like a million dollars.

Keep the change.

Jimmy’s confusion is absolutely real.

What?

I don’t know… It… Kinda just slipped out...

Lilabeth no longer cares about what they’re talking about, because TK obviously has this handled, she's now watching the employees mix her ice cream.

He said the Thunder Strike was an infective move, amateurish even.

TK noticed Lilabeth’s back turned so he gives his signature jerking-off hand gesture.

The thing about the Thunder Strike is it's well feared, so feared that FORMER Universal Champions talk about it. What's Mark Flynn's big move again?

Jimmy looks at TK and answers.

It's a hanging suplex into a cutter.

The employees at Cold Stone Creamery finish our party’s order. TK hands Lilabeth her Berry Berry Berry Good® ice cream with a smile on his face.

Don’t forget yours.

Thanks, Thunder Knuckles.

TK takes his smoothie and takes a drink.

What a waste of effort and time, us Bros just End Shit.

Bobby showboats like a…

The group of three start walking over to an empty table.

Bullshit, he does not. No, he fuckin' Ends It.

TK holds out his arm as a curtain drops and Bobby appears giving TK a no-look fist bump. As their fists connect a puff of smoke goes off and Bobby disappears. Lilabeth is completely amazed by what she’s seeing, while Jimmy is bemused, not believing what he just witnessed.

What was that?

TK looks into the camera and winks then looks back at Jimmy.

Magic, Jimmy, magic.

TK shakes his head to get back on topic as he pulls out Lilabeth’s seat so that she can sit down.

Seriously, the dude nailed Bobby with his finisher, blew Bobby up with an animatronic gorilla, and now Mark doesn’t have the fucking Universal Championship anymore.

And Bobby isn’t Champion anymore, so, there's that.

TK scoffs at Jimmy and rolls his eyes as he himself takes a seat.

Bobby’s minutes-long title reign was more entertaining than six months of a well-marketed but poorly executed Mark Flynn reign. These are goddamn facts, Jimmy.

Hard to argue.

TK nods his head.

Highest-rated Pay-Per-View since Leap of Faith 2022. Just so happens that is what happens when BOB is in the Main Event.

TK stands up and places a small children’s swimming pool on the floor, the type that’s around six inches deep, maybe four feet wide, nope, three feet wide. Jimmy approaches, and both men open two Family Size boxes of Cap’n Crunch each. They fill the pool with cereal as Lilabeth looks on. Jimmy then pours two gallons of milk into the pool, and Lilabeth giggles in delight at the silly giant bowl of cereal. TK twiddles his fingers, his hands completely dry and untouched by a single morsel of Cap’n Crunch. After completing this fantastic and elaborate illusion, that is magic in the eyes of a child. TK shouts.

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy ya, shimmy yay.

That’s when Bobby slowly raises from the giant bowl in a cereal-proof suit, yet Bobby's face is covered in milk.

Yeah, I was there. March Madness Five is still not as highly rated as the first time I won the Uni.

Bobby hops into the air, ripping off his cereal-proof suit, a surfboard forms beneath Bobby, as he soars off into the cosmos like the Silver Surfer, absolutely ready to kick Raion Kido’s ass. Another patron in the place looks on absolutely stunned and baffled.

Where did you keep all those props?

TK takes a drink of his smoothie before reaching over and pulling Lilabeth’s badass ear muffs over her ears. Looking over at the patrons, who questioned the props, TK’s patients had run a little thin.

I already told you. Magic, mother fuckers, mind your own goddamn business.

After telling the obvious Flynn-ytes to mind their own, TK looks directly into the camera.

You know Mark, I have had something ugly to say about just almost every-fucking-one I’ve come across, to the point that, people are going to laugh because a little girl shouldn't hear what I have to say about you, but goddamn it...

TK pauses, looks back at Lilabeth, then to the camera.

I want her to be proud, and you're nothing but shame, man. You killed your partner. You sold the soul of your Jimmy.

Not cool.

I know right? Where was I? You killed the tag team division. Oh, not to mention how bad this company was doing while you were the Uni Champion. I had fucking Theo blowing up my phone asking when I’d be back. Jesus, jumped on, Christ, I had to tell the guy I was busy like fifty goddamn times a week. Vinnie texted, but I left him on read, I still hate that guy-

TK is getting it back together after closing his eyes, taking a deep breath, and giving a quick nod.

But I'm getting off fucking topic. I've been shameful myself, yeah. I can admit, but I’m trying to be “better”. The thing with you is It's always someone else's fault with you, never placing that blame where it belongs, on your shoulders. NKWC was holding you down. Your Jimmy's soul wasn't good enough. What's your excuse for the Paycom Center, after you lose to 'Ol Thunder Knuckles? Well, honestly, I can tell ya that one right now. You had piss poor production quality and you said absolutely nothing just like what you’re going to accomplish in the ring.

TK rolls his eyes.

Other than you made fun of my finisher just like your boss Chris Page.

TK mockingly slow claps just for Mark Flynn.

How'd that work out for him the last time we were in opposite corners? Shit, Mark, you're even shaming your own talent at this fucking point. April eighth is a day you'll remember for the rest of your pitiful life. It's the day you came into the ring underprepared, for the one guy you can't afford to step into the ring underprepared for. A mid-carder with a shit move. The worst part is that even this loss isn't going to teach you a lesson. Nah, your head will remain firmly between your ass cheeks, barking at your colon, and placing blame on anything you can. Your loss will be my gain as I move past you on my quest to become Universal Champion. No matter how hard you try on Saturday Night. I'm taking my destiny into my own hands and nothing can stop me.

Jimmy who's remained quiet.

SERIOUSLY?!

TK looks over and nods at Jimmy.

Yeah. Seriously.

Lilabeth squeals, TK back at Lilabeth who's eating her ice cream, and then back into the camera with remorse.

This next part is for the XWF fans around the world. I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry that I left you with this shell of a man, Mark Flynn, to entertain you. You deserve goddamn better. I fucking promise that I'm not going anywhere, anytime, soon. No more will you have live with the excuses and promises of a delusional madman. You now have hope because your boy, 'Ol Thunder Knuckles, XWFs prodigal son has returned home. After making a mistake and leaving, I'm back to make things right and show that I'm a changed man. The first step is beating Mark on Sa-

Weekend Warfare.

Beating Mark on Weekend Warfare.

TK’s stomach begins growl, he places his right hand on his gut, and pulls a funny face.

That's not good.

What's wrong?

Fuck, man, I have to shit.

TK looks at the smoothie and looks at Jimmy.

I thought you said that shit was lactose-free!

Jimmy looks at TK’s smoothie.

What did you order?

A Strawberry Banana smoothie, like you said.

I said Blueberry Banana.

Shit.

Lilabeth begins to laugh and enjoy the moment, having the time of her life, as the scene fades to black.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Cadryn Tiberius (04-08-2023), Dolly Waters (04-08-2023), Mark Flynn (04-08-2023), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (04-08-2023), Theo Pryce (04-08-2023)