Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Act 2: Rolls Royce / Promo
Taylor_Rabid Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-03-2023, 05:08 PM

-ACT 2-

-We return to see our heroes in the front seats of a silver Rolls Royce Phantom, parked in an alleyway outside of the pub. Taylor Is hunched over taking a screwdriver to underneath the wheel in an attempt to hot-wire the car. Both men are bloody and battered, Henry especially bad and painted in blue bruises. He's tapping his fingers on the metallic cup holders and tapping his feet out of impatience-

"Come on man, wont be long before they get past the locks and catch us."
"Stop complaining and i'll do this alot faster!" 
Blood splatters shot from his mouth with each word, like little red bullets, disgracing the interior of the expensive car.
A few more minutes go by in hurried silence, before eventually the car starts off, purring like a giant cat.
"There, i told you we would make it out of this."
As soon as Taylor said this, the doors to the pub swung open. Rabid jinxed it. The Irish mobsters poured out into a horde, Mr O'Connoly At the front of the group, missing a few teeth, his face red as flame and his suit shredded to pieces
"OI, Twats, get the fock outta me car!"
The mobster was now strutting up to the car angrily, followed by the other bar patrons.
"Get a fucking move on man!" 
"Trying."
The car finally began moving, exploding onto the street like a slug from a .45, true death, 400 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night. By now, the hellhole pub was a small dot in the distance, Taylor laughed maniacally, while Henry looked up and sighed, tired and annoyed about the whole ordeal.
"You really didn't have to do all of that shit, dude." He looked at Rabid angrily, looking at the wounds plastered all over his friend. Taylor looked back for a split second before returning his gaze to the road.
"Shit happens, dude got lippy with us, threatened me. Is what it is." He had the smallest hint of doubt and regret in his voice, but he quickly buried it by putting his sunglasses on, using them as a mask to hide any emotion besides anger behind a cool gaze. 
"None of it would've happened if you just apologized and moved on... I don't know if it's a pride thing, or maybe you just wanna fight everyone even with little reason. Its worrying though, you need to separate who you are in the ring and who you are outside of it."
"You talk like i'm not who i am all the time. Im always real. you don't need to be here if you don't want to."
Henry looked at Taylor in a concerned way, while Rabid sunk into his car seat. He quickly began speaking again to fill the cold and tense atmosphere. 
"Anyhow, speaking of the ring. XWF want me to drop by and film a promo for my first match at 10:30."

Henry looked down at the clock,
10:15.

"You simpleton, how are you this unorganized."

"Its only a half hour drive. We can be a little late." 

"Who the fuck is WE? Fuck this shit, im done tagging along on your misadventures! Jesus chri-"

"Listen, i have a meeting to attend. Tonight has been bad enough, and you babbling will not help. So i'm going to put on the radio, and we are going to sit in silence while i think of what to say about Michael Mcbride." 
He spoke in an oddly relaxing and soft manner, probably just trying to kill Henry with kindness as a means to make him quiet for the ride. Both men seem satisfied with this, and Henry nods as Taylor puts on 'Ultra Rock Radio Station FM Extreme.'
The melodies of Kenny Loggins hit song 'FootLoose' Soothing both men as they speed towards the XWF Media Building

10:32

Taylor rolls into the carpark of the building and pops open the door of the Rolls. He steps out and looks around, the building was filled with light and the giant blue XWF logo was casting a blue glow onto the car park. Taylor walked through the glass front door, Henry close behind him. 

The front lobby smelled like mint and cleaning products. Inside was a few employees and a receptionist. They all looked at Taylor like they didn't know who he was. He slowly steps up to the front desk to talk to the receptionist lady, she looks extremely bored.

"Heya doll, sorry im late but i-"

She angrily shushes him before showing that she is on the phone. He feels a bit awkward now, so decides to turn around and talk to Henry.

"I cant lie, im a bit nervous."

"Just pretend everyone's naked, that's what you're supposed to do when you are doing some important stuff."

"Already was." He grins, Henry just rolls his eyes.

"Hello sir. What can i do for you?" The reception asks Taylor, her voice is high pitched and almost too squeaky.

"Yeah, uh, i'm Taylor Rabid. Here for a promo... Sorry im late." 

"Oh yeah, you're competing on Weekend Warfare. I'll be sure to watch. Anyway just go down the hall, left and then its room 12b." She smiles with each word. Taylor thanks her and then heads off down the hall.
"Pretty girl."

"That's what i thought."

As they arrive to 12b and walk in, they see a green screen, a camera, and numerous impatient looking employees. As Taylor walks in he gets approached by a man in a suit.
"Hey, im Frederick Van-Cleef, director, You must be Taylor?" The man shakes Taylor's bloody hand resentfully and then looks him up and down. 
"Our makeup guys can take care of those shiners." He laughs as he walks Taylor over to a seat.

- THE PROMO -
We see Taylor standing in a smokey room, with TV static playing behind him on the green screen, making him a dark sillhouette.
He's dressed in all black, like a dark, spiky haired ghoul.
"I wont lie to you, XWF universe, i won't lie." 
He pauses for a minute before slowly taking a few steps forward, circling.
"When i first got called up to the XWF, i was a little nervous.
I've spent my career wrestling in bars, high school gyms, bingo halls. 
I figured that... that being in front of such a large crowd, would make things hard.
That it would make things a challenge."
He smiled, before looking up at the camera and continuing.
"Yeah, i was nervous. 
But then i remembered.
I remembered what i did to people."
Footage splices in between his words now, clips of him in small promotions beating people, hitting people with chairs, brawling, going through tables, videos of his opponents being a bloody mess.
"See, i didn't just win matches.
No.
I left people looking like they had been hit, BY A TRAIN!
I brutalised the enemy, bled them, took them to hell and back."
The videos stop as Taylor calms down, visibly trying to be less angry.
"So, now i get to do the same thing, except i get paid more and i get a bigger audience.
All im seeing is positives.
And then another positive to add to the collection.
I'm wrestling a man in his forties." 
Rabid laughs loudly at this.
"Im fighting a middle aged, wannabe gangster, over the hill jobber.
And im getting paid for it.
So thanks Theo Pryce, Thanks Vinnie Lane, cheers to anyone else who aided in my hiring.
And thank you
Truly thank you for feeding me Michael McBride."
Rabid gets uncomfortably close to the camera.
"Michael.
This weekend, im gonna beat you, but not only that, i'll slice you open. 
Weekend Warfare, youre gonna bleed.
Have a good night."
Taylor then punches the camera, ending the segment.

Taylor and Henry are getting back in the Rolls after a very strange night. 

"Let's go, i'm tired."

"You don't know what tired is."

They both smile, but as Taylor begins to drive, his door is swung open.

"Oi, get out me car!!" Mr O'Connoly grabs Taylor by the throat and begins strangling him. He has returned like the prodigal son. 
But as Rabid starts to lose consciousness he slams on the brakes. They quickly reverse and the fat, battered mobster falls and rolls on the concrete. Taylor then slams on the brakes and drives off, leaving the Irishman KO'd on the floor. The Royce purrs into the night sky, leaving behind the whole debacle of today. 
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Taylor_Rabid's post:
Michael McBride (04-04-2023), Theo Pryce (04-08-2023)