Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Gothic Xtreme Champion rp 1
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-31-2023, 04:44 PM

A start of a brand new day

March Madness, it finally happened. Goth finally secured his first title win in a company outside Sin City Wrestling for a very long time. Entering a long list of former champions that has gone before him, all held that championship belt for one reason and one reason only. To secure the briefcase to cash in on the Universal champion whenever he or she feels like it. something that ultimately will be on the mind of the man himself, but now?? He is just excited for the mere fact that everything seems to be evolving around him and so should it have been all along.

The shot opens with Goth travelling to his hotel, carrying his bag across his shoulder along with he Xtreme championship belt inside of it. He has decided to wear somewhat more casual clothing, trying to blend in with the people he knew could afford this type of hotel. He reaches the door of his hotel room

“Number 55…,”

He mutters underneath his breath, his eyes quickly turn left and right in order to check if nobody is suddenly approaching him and try to earn a three count and steal his championship belt away from him. He turns the key in the keyhole and opens the door, he quickly turns on the light before entering. His eyes are trying to get accustomed to the difference between darkness and the weak lightbulb light that he has not been accustomed to for over fifteen years now.

He sighs, drops the bag across the furniture that supposedly got to act as the comfortable couch as he walks across the room. The room is quite small, not as the luxury hotel rooms that he had been accustomed to the presidential suites or the honey moon suites as he and his fiancé would be travelling together. But he knew that this would be the place where the other wrestlers of XWF would be expecting him to stay instead of a crappy two star hotel.

“I guess this will have to do for now….,”

He whisprs, looks around the room and stares at the couch. He quickly turns it around before pushing it against the wall that stares towards the hotel room door giving him every opportunity to react to a “surprise” attack. He drops down on the couch, grabbing the bag as he pulls out the championship belt and drapes it across his shoulder.

“That’s right, YOUR XWF Xtreme champion, not something that people had been wanting to see huh??”

He says as if he is talking to every single fan or roster member that is part of XWF, he knew that people would ultimately try to go after him. He actually welcomes it, embraces it. but decided to make things a bit more difficult for them to achieve it outside the wrestling arena’s. He places the championship belt on the table in front of him, he takes off the jacket and throws it over one of the chairs that stands by the dinner table before putting his feet on the table in front of him. He places his hands behind his back and relaxes for a moment when suddenly some footsteps can be heard coming from the shower.

“Oh great, here we go!!!!”

He jumps up, puts his fists up in order to attack whomever it is that comes out of the shower. When we suddenly see The vampire ghost walk out to the hotel living room with a towel draped around her body as she looks at Goth.

“Oh please, throw those two down you idiot.”

Goth raises an eyebrow while he keeps his gaze upon her. Clearly uncertain of how she had found him, then shakes his head mentally as she always knew how to find him. He slowly drops back to the couch as he feels rather uncomfortable with her around.

“Couldn’t you at least let me know you were coming?? Besides, I thought you would leave me if I won the Xtreme championship??”

He holds up the title to put more emphasis on his statement, but Ashe just sits down on one of the dinner table chairs and uses another towel to wrap it around her long hair before shaking her head towards him.

“No way, I mean seriously Goth. Then this hotel room would be full with second rate wrestlers who want to pin you if I had let you know that I was coming over.”

He places both hands on top of his face, silencing a groan of frustration over her comment. But then again, he realizes that she has a point. Considering how every single time that she had suddenly stalked him in his mind had caused him to create such a large scene that even Stevie Wonder wouldn’t have had any problems of finding him. He ultimately decides to give up, getting up from the sofa as he walks over towards the hotel room fridge, grabbing a small bottle of orange juice and puts it to his mouth.

“So considering that you aren’t going to stick with your original promise of leaving me, how long will you be around??”

She cocks her head sideways towards him as she lifts her left eyebrow

“Well, I have to admit that I got a kick out of all those pathetic losers of trying to trick you into a three count. I decided to stick around the entirety of the time, checking in on whether you can successfully defend it on every designated show until youyou’re your briefcase. Well, IF you manage to do so of course”

She giggles as she has hidden all of her hair underneath the towel that she had wrapped around it and turns her attention back to Goth.

“I have to admit, that pet fantasy from Ned Kaye was kind of sweet and clumsy of how he tried to secure a pin fall on you.”

Goth chuckles as he nods his head before sitting down on the coach once again, draping his feet all over the small table in front of him before taking another sip from the orange juice.

“You mean the primate that the XWF podcast once referred as Gothrilla??”

The two share a laugh as Goth grabs a remote and turns on the television as he starts to surf through the channels. Obviously there isn’t much interesting to see on the television as this hotel doesn’t have the capabilities of what Goth had grown accustomed to.

“Ugh, Home Alone 2. Seriously?? Maybe I should reconsider my strategy and just go back to the upper class of what I am used to.”

He closes his eyes for a few moments, thinking back to his championship win at March Madness, finally proving people wrong that he isn’t just a nostalgia pop to the wrestling fans that remember him from the last fifteen years. That thought angers him, remembering the podcast quote: ”I think Goth can break the curse, It just depends on whether or not Goth thinks that.”

“Something bothering you Goth??”

His brain is working overtime, annoyed over the fact that she could always sense his frustration brewing inside of him. He tries to ignore her as the words that had been uttered only put more fuel to the fire, it only motivated him even more. Motivation that he knew he didn’t need in the first place, facing a man that was actually telling the world that he would be saying goodbye after this match between John Black and the newly crowned champion Goth. It was something that angered him, he felt disrespected. He felt that his title win meant nothing, that it was handed over to him out of pity after all the times that he got either beat or the champion lost the title prior to the match.

“What’s wrong??”

Again the annoying questioning, can’t she just sense that he isn’t in the mood to play along??

“Who made you a ghost psychiatrist??”

“So I was right wasn’t I???”

Goth leans forward on the couch, places his head between his hands and mentally asks himself over and over again of why he reacted to her remark. Why did he allow himself to be sucked into her annoyance and react to it, why???

“I can tell you why Goth….,”

“For once in your fucking life!!! Can’t you please stop that??!!!!”

The boiling point has been reached, he is ready to punch a hole into her face. But he realizes rather fast that this wouldn’t help seeing that she is a ghost. He turns his face to the right, looking away from her as he bites on his lower lip to hide his anger from her. He knows that it is useless for him to do, but it’s all instinct that he cannot help from doing.

“It’s the mere fact that no matter whether I beat John Black like I did or not, it would never be good enough for anyone out there. It’s never good enough for these supposedly impossible entities that are XWF members to beat them!!! And when you do, then there’s always the excuse of whatever it is to downgrade my accomplishments!! Just the mere mention of the name John Black apparently sent chills down to the spine of whatever spineless individual out there to tell the world that IF he is invested??”

“Well what is the verdict now huh?? He was already signing his fucking resignation upon lifve television. Stating that IF somehow I would beat him….. well he already saw the writing on the wall wasn’t it?? At least John Black had the balls to at least admit that he wasn’t going to ever reach that pinnacle of expectation that this company has over him. Expectations is such a bitch to achieve every single fucking time you step foot inside the ring. Am I right Ashe??”

He cocks his head towards the vampire, who is not paying attention before looking at Goth.

“What???”

He rolls his eyes, lifts his arms in the air before getting up. He grabs the championship belt and walks over towards the balcony and places both hands over the railing of the rather five by five balcony.

“It’s days like these that I just wish that I could have shoved my foot down the throat of Latina Submission Machina before making her submit to an actually submission hold. Merely to just walk away with the championship in just my second match. But the problem with it all is that LSM is just an excuse of a holder of this championship belt. ”

Goth suddenly hears some movement besides him, he turns his attention to the right and sees a literal Gorilla on the balcony next to him with a referee. He immediately jumps over with the official on his back as he somehow gets Goth into a pinning situation.

One!
Two!
Thr…

But Goth manages to kick out, sets himself up for a spinning backfist towards the primate. But the gorilla then suddenly points towards the left. This causes to look over his shoulder rather hesitant before noticing another Ned Kaye action figure. He hands him over the action figure as that allows it and the official to jump over to the other balcony without pinning the Xtreme champion.

“For fuck sakes, Ned Kaye needs to learn how to keep his pet with him at all time.”

Goth picks up the Xtreme championship belt before getting back to his full height, he looks around whether he sees anyone else wanting to take a shot at him before closing the door to the balcony while heading back into his hotel room.

“Changed your mind to stay with me instead??”

Goth looks at her with an annoying look on his face before shaking his head.

“If I had to choose between an annoying ghost vampire or an actual gorilla who has larger fangs than you do?? Then I guess you are the second most annoying bitch I know.”

Ashe looks at him with a confused look on her face before turning her attention towards the balcony door, seeing nothing but some shaking drapes that hangs in front of the door. She wants to ask him something, but decides against it. The two share a moment of silence while watching something on the television before either of them get bored by it as the shot fades.

The Way of YOUR Xtreme Champion: Goth, part one.

”And on the Seventh Day, Goth has crowned himself the Xtreme Champion and Goth saw that it was very good.”

The shot opens inside a limousine where we see Goth seated on a comfortable couch while drinking some water. He is dressed in his patented Armani suit with his jacket hanging on a clothes hanger against the door in the back of the limo. He is wearing a cream coloured buttoned down shirt and Armani pants to match his Armani jacket. His left leg is crossd over the right leg, showing his custom made shoes with steel plated toes as he stares through the car window in front of him while drinking.

“Forgive me for my presumably for some insensitivity towards those who believe in the higher powr. But isn’t it what you people had expected from me? To reach a higher power brefore winning the Xtreme championship?? Making me having to listen to all of your insensitive remarks to boast your pathetic excuses of an ego?? So fuck off if you ever consider me to care about what the shit holes of this company care about.”

He takes a sip from the glass of water, stares towards the car window to thee left of him, noticing some people stop on the sidewalk and stare or point at the limo that he is seated in. he rolls his eyes and diverts his attention from the people.

“I was either an fossil, a washed up competitor or even a delusional emo that loves to brood his evil plans to conquer the world and bathe the virgin girls in the bath of blood as a sacrifice. And then they claim that I have no imagination.”

A smirk emerges from his lips as he takes another sip, he cocks his head towards his other hand and stares at his golden watch at how late it is before sighing and closes his eyes.

“But I know, no matter what I will be uttering to boast my title win that you will find an answer to everything right?? Diverting the attention to my age, my lack of of creativity when it comes to my personification of who the fuck I truly am? Or the mere classic return from people that are clearly about to explode as their brain has short cirquited…. By merely saying that I got lucky.”

“Ouch, that always got me deep in my heart.”

He feigns a saddened look on his face as he places his empty hand against his heart to emphasize his sarcastic words even more.

“And instead of defending myself, I will just accept all the mental and physical abuse that all of you wish to bestow upon me. Because if history has not taught me the ancient lesson that people seek rescue, but are too blinded as they seek in the most impossible places. And yet, when their Saviour is finally there, they decide to turn their heads away from the hand that feeds them, And do you know why this is the case oh all of you non-believers?? It’s because you only heard the prophecy, but you never actually listened. You heard the warnings that were heaved at your own expense, but you never dared to accept your punishment for doing things wrong. And you know why don’t you???”

“Because people like you do not want to be the Emo’s that others would accuse you of becoming, yet you do find joy and pride in doing the same to those who dare to be different. Those I would refer to as in hindsight is just me, as it has always been JUST ME. Can’t you understand little pathetic individuals of the common world, there’s so much you can do to hinder me from ultimately reaching my goal in life…., but I will indeed dictate everything that YOU have tried so damnedest to prevent.”

“but how can you prevent the prophecy of the Goth???”

He shakes his head while taking another sip before placing the glass in it’s holder in front of him. He extends his arms on either side of him, placing his hands on the cold fabric of the seats on either side of him as his finger tips move oh so gently across the soft fabric as he smiles eventually

“I have always been taught that patience is a virtue, a virtue that I have to admit I had to claw for mentally and physically to achieve my goal… You see, I wasn’t here to just come in and win a title… It was expected from me!! I had the entire congregation BELIEVING in me!! And before you all start to question my authenticity of my words, it’s because YOU NEVER LISTENED!! YOU ALWAYS QUESTIONED my authenticity… and now when it turns out that I was right all along…. You decide to ostracize me… merely because I do not fit in your lives.”

“Is that how you would treat everyone that you had been hoping for?? Only to realize that you merely love the fantasy of being rescued than the deed itself…. Merely because you do not wisht to stand out as being different… or do I dare to say…. Original??? Because at least I can honestly proclaim that this is something that separates me from those who only pretend.”

He smirks as he lifts the glass of water out of it’s holder and holds it in front of his eyes.

”And I know, people need a miracle to believe in a miracle. People needed Jesus to feed 5000 Jews with merely five loaves of bread and two fishes to make them realize that HE is the ONE that was prophesised about.. and we all know how that went for HIM don’t we?? Because miracles are only temporarily, people tend to have a good feeling down in their guts, share it with others that were there to witness something beyond their wildest dreams… “

“But just like food, for people there’s an expiry date on miracles and their believes in bigger and better things. As I already know that your believe in me holding on to this championship has already faded hasn’t it???”

Goth smirks as he shakes his head and takes a final sip from the glass of water before placing it back gently in its glass holder

“But if it is a miracle that you people want in order to believe, I will gladly deliver miracles against every single opponent that I will oppose. But not only for my championship, but my honour as well. The honour of having miracles tell the tale that I came, I saw and I have conquered you all… ”

With that Goth smirks as he places his hand in front of the camera as the shot slowly fades.

A Start Of A Brand New Day part 2.

We come back at a different hotel that Goth had booked, this time he is back at a Hilton type of hotel with all the luxuries that Goth is accustomed to. He is wearing a satin shirt as well as Bermuda pants with matching loafers. He is drinking a glass of Orange Juice while watching at his cell phone that is directed to the camera he had placed inside the peep hole of his hotel room door. He is not taking any risks as he has been attacked several times by wrestlers in an attempt to take home the Xtreme championship belt. It made him very clear right from the get go that he has to take extreme measures to at least have a comfortable night of sleep.

He smirks as he watches some cleaning lady look at the peep hole, but walks off mumbling something under how breath. Goth sighs, he had just spend an hour on the phone with Melissa as he had been missing her. the two had been at Climax Control less than a week ago as both of them were booked in matches. Even though she wasn’t successful in her tag team match, they still walked away as champions. Then he had to prepare for Wrestle Wars 8 this past Monday before heading over to do some promotional work for next week’s Weekend Warfare as in defending the Xtreme championship.

He had no problems for being away this often, this is the part of the job that he gets paid for and is really good at. He takes a bite from a slice of an apple when he suddenly feels an ice cold sensation come over him.

“Not you again….,”

He goes off and walks through the hotel room, checking whether everything is secured before he gets caught in some sort of trance, but past experiences already prepared him to expect the unexpected. He feels water splashing down from the ceiling above his head, he looks up and sees cracks that has caused by many upon many of years of corrosion. He feels his body resting upon an old bed without any sheets. He slowly sits up, he looks around and notices that it is not a dungeon or a torture room that he has been experiencing in the past.

“It’s time to go for an investigation I guess..,”

He says underneath his breath as he slowly rises off the squeaky bed, he feels pain emerging in his lower back as he probably hasn’t slept in a correct position for quite some time now, rubbing his back before taking his first of many more steps leading towards the door. Hesitantly he reaches out to the door with his right hand, gently grabbing the door knob as he notices that there’s seemingly no trap on this side of the door. He feels his heart race inside his throat as he slowly opens the door, he stops for a moment as the door is making classic horror screeching sounds when opened. He stays at the door opening, waiting for something to fall down to the ground yet nothing happens. He takes deep breath and lets his mind take over from the fear that is racing inside his head

“Come on Gerrit, so far there’s nothing to worry about.”

He looks through the hallway that is split into three directions, straight ahead or to the left or right. He allows his eyes to get accustomed to the darkness of the hallways as he decides to move ahead of him after several minutes has past, he walks ahead of him, letting his head turn from left to right to sink in the entire surrounding that is nearly feaking him out. He stops at a door, he looks at it as he notices that the wood work of the door and its sourndings is rather old. He has a feeling that there hasn’t been a human being down here, in ages. He takes a deep breath and reaches for the door, he hears the door knob move at his touch before slowly opening when he decides to push the door open. He waits for a moment, but nothing happens. He then takes a step forward and enters a room that has burning torches at every corner of the room, he hears music play that he remembers not having heard prior of entering this room.

He looks around, he notices a throne built entirely by human bones and skins.

“What the???”

The sight clearly causes him to get sick to the stomach, he suddenly start to have a scent creep into his nose, causing him to turn his head away from the sight as he wants to head back into the hallway to catch a breath of fresh air. Only to come to the conclusion that the door has vanished, only to be replaced by a stone wall.

“Fuck…, ”

He turns around again, staring at the throne for a second or two before finally deciding to seek an exit from this room. He does notice some open windows, but those are like twenty feet in the air.

“Not much of a chance of me finding a jet pack in this room.”

He says with a sarcastic tone in his voice, ultimately letting his eyes once again rest on the throne. This time he notices a difference in the structure of the throne as he takes one step closer towards it. he then starts to realize what is going on as blood is pouring from the ceiling all the way down upon the throne. But the blood does not cover the throne itself, but more or less allows a shape to emerge in front of him. He cocks his head to the right, trying to figure out what is going on when suddenly he notices the shape is female. He closes his hands into a fist, witnessing a skeleton getting enveloped by the blood as he starts to wonder where the skeleton had come from. He wants to take a step in the direction of the female shape, ultimately evolving to become Elizabeth Ashe. She is dressed in a long black gown with a slit in the middle that reveals her left leg. Goth can’t help but notice that her leg looks in the shape it was when she was still competing, perfectly toned as he notices her muscles flow from the moment that she gets up from her throne and approaches him. He notices that she is at her youthful self from the days that he was 17 years younger. He had known that she wouldn’t age much, but for some reason she looks like she is back alive instead of being merely a ghost like figure.

“Yes Gerrit, it is me.”

She extends her arm, he feels her hand touch his arm as he actually feels her flesh touch his. It feels as if it is not complete as he senses veins on top of muscles. This causes him to pull his arm away from her, staring at the hand as he indeed see flesh enveloping the prior mentioned muscles and veins slowly disappear. Goth cannot believe his eyes, not expected this to happen.

He then suddenly notices himself, he notices the sweat bands that he used to wear back in GWA, he stares down his upper body as he notices the old school Misfits shirt that he used to wear back then. He then lets his hands touch his face and notices white face paint come off his fingertips. Realizing that he is somehow back seventeen years ago while standing in an area that he had never been at before.

“It’s alright Goth, you are standing in the old Lynch Mob hang out where we always drank away as much of alcohol we wanted.”

The revelation from Ashe puts him in a shock, remembering the area that he used to spend a lot of time with alongside his wife and the crew that the owners of the Global Wrestling Alliance they had put together as the elite of the elite of the wrestling promotion. The idea behind it was to make the rest of the roster to strive to as the others strive to remain on the list of the very best.

“This can’t be….”

Ashe lifts her hand up to stop him from finishing the sentence, extending her other arm towards the wall that forced him to stare at. He slowly walks towards the spot as he suddenly notices a carving in the wall that makes his heart stop beating for a few moments. There in front of him is a carving that made him remember from sixteen years ago, where he carved his real name and that of his deceased wife. He spins his head towards Ashe, gazing at her with a questionable look on his face as he cannot believe it.

He slowly drops down to his knees, placing his hands to the side of his head as he starts to scream out in agony before waking up. Suddenly sensing someone on top of him while hearing another figure count to two

Two!!
Thr…

Goth kicks out as he realizes that someone is trying to take away his Xtreme championship belt. He grabs the figure by the head and sends him through the open hotel room door and sends him crashing into the cart of the cleaning lady before closing the door.

“Fucking hell, not on my watch!!!!”

To be continued

CADRYN TIBERIUS part one.

“Welcome to my world as YOUR Xtreme champion.”

Goth mutters as he is seated in a very expensive club where suits are the dress code. He is seated at an comfortable bench in a corner, secluded from the outside world as he wants to be alone. He is drinking from a very expensive glass while staring at a picture on his cell phone of him holding the Xtreme championship belt.

“Remember that moment people?? Remember how I have been telling you all for how long now?? That I will indeed obtain the championship?? It has been a journey filled with struggles and looking down, while I am used to look up. But finally, the first hurdle has been taken from my part, a hurdle to redeem a vision that all of you have seem to gotten from me. To change the outcome of your interpretation of what YOU all think of me. But the best part of it all is that I got the perfect of an excuse for a championship belt to do so.”

His eyes are dead focused upon the screen of his cell phone, his fingers seem to be pressing into the sides of his phone as they are slowly turning white because of it.

“Just the thought of all the punishment that I could inflict upon you, no rules and no boundaries that could ever stop me. The only thing that all of you need to hope for is the referee to stop a match on his own accord. Because I am not going to stop until I get what I want. Doesn’t that sound like as if XWF has just awoken under a new chapter in its existence?? A chapter where they finally understand that their ideals of being Xtreme has just been shattered by a level of exactly that what I can bring to the dance??”

“Hell, I am not ashamed to admit that there have been several individuals that shall remain anonymous.. and that’s fine with me.Because just like my opponent for this coming Weekend Warfare next week in Cadryn Tiberius will have something that they need to realize. That I do not care whether it is Cadryn, John Black. Because the way I see it, you are all marks when it comes down to take away MY championship belt. The question I already know the answer off, is whether you know it for yourself. Because the reasoning of going to defend it every single show until you win a briefcase if the answer of a stupid moron.”

“Morons in the sense of the word that YOU PEOPLE look past the situation that you are in currently. Begging for a change, begging for the end of the tunnel in order to create a new hope and a new beginning.”

“You see Cadryn, I am a throwback to exactly when an Xtreme championship belt is considered a price, the mere fact that you can go out there every single week to defend it is an honour and a blessing that none of you can anticipate to. The mere fact that I can extract as much as blood, crush as much bones that I see fit. And to be simply put, a barbaric warrior with the mindset of someone that is inclined to make all of your lives miserable.”

“I want to make this championship have a holder that actually enjoys the simplicity of enjoying the cries of help, the begging to stop. The stares of a need for the bell to be rung, realizing that the punishment that I dare to bring out is unmatched… that is not worth it to keep on fighting against a better judgment. To stop resisting against a brutality that is only matched by the gladiators from ancient Rome. Because all of these people have been dying to lower their thumbs down to tell me that I need to put an end to your misery.”

He smirks as he takes a sip from the glass as his words sound fierceful, but the calmness upon his face reveals that he is fully in control.

“I like to throw away the formalities that you need to address me as an elder. I prefer the intimacy between two souls that have the opportunity to become one during a fight that could only be described as an all-out massacre. That will only end up with one man walking away, while the other needs to be revived in order that you can still be able to walk one day..”

“You see Cadryn, what I have taken away from a past champion named Jenny Myst, is that she just didn’t cared. I liked how she put caution in the wind and angered the entireroster by the opening of her mouth without even having touchd each other inside the ring. And she was the epitome of a dying breed that are called Xtrme champions. I may sound like a narcissistic romantic, but it’s the truth Cadryn. She was willing to drive a car into me while inside of another. NOT CARING whether she would break any bone inside my body. It was her desire of her to retain that championship over me and Isiah King. And she succeeded”

He leans his head back against the head rest behind him. Looking at the chandeliers that is hanging above his head with bright lights that is such a sight to behold that it has caused him to remain silent for a few moments.

“Always take time to admire craftsmanship Cadryn, something that I hope that you can admire when I put you through a table…. Hold down your arms while already considering the next act of punishment that I could inflict upon you. The typical moments of just sending someone through the table just for the sake of throwing someone through a table is so far behind us hasn’t it??”

“Because it is our duty to alternate the way of Xtreme wrestling back to an acceptable artform that wrestlers like you have tarnished for quite some time. Yeah, tarnishing the artform of Xtreme championship title defences, to make the title mean more than simply the reason of why people like you and many others like you shouldn’t have the ability to dream. Dreams are for those who can alter reality, those who can make a step into a direction that will garner the respect from those like me.”

“I don’t want to be remembered as a transitional champion, I don’t want to be remembered of what if… I’m not even considering the thought of what IF I manage to secure six title defencs over Warfare, Anarchy and PPV’s. because I need to EARN this championship every single day that I manage to walk out of it STILL Xtreme champion. Because earning every single step in this journey that I would refer to as my wakeup call for the entire roster of XWF> you still think this was an mistake?? Prove it.. PROVE IT!!! I may just need a lead pipe scrambling my brains in order for me to even consider changing my mind. But I am not, I won’t. I am a predator that is out there to strike at any given notice. But it will be too late, for you to stop me when you realize that I have already struck.”

“I know that this is just the warmup for something much larger, I know that this is only the beginning of the punishment that will be both mentally and physically… and the only thing that is left for me to do is to pick up my championship belt and leave you realize that I have been right all along… ”

He takes a final sip from the glass before closing his eyes.

“Surprise me my friend, surprise me with all the attempts that yo will throw at me, because I need to feel that you have done all that you could to take away this championship belt away from me. Because if I realize that you don’t?? I will be disappointed and will have to unleash it upon the next person that thinks he can do what you won’t be able to. So do me a favour, try my friend…because that’s all that you will be able to do…. ”

With that said the shot fades as Goth grins with evil intent.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Goth's post:
Noah Jackson (03-31-2023), Theo Pryce (04-08-2023)