Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micheal Graves in: A Sticky Situation
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-30-2023, 04:44 AM

It was a cold and rainy night at a random rest stop. Lightning struck, thunder crackled, and red and blue police strobes began to reflect off of the women's restroom door as officers arrived onto the scene. The officers stepped out of their vehicle, their hands at the ready on their weapons. 

Cop 1: "You in the restroom, step outside with your hands up!"

There's a flush of a commode, followed a few seconds later the unsightly image of Micheal Graves in a tight mini skirt, topless, their hairy and slightly sagging old man chest on full display.

"If you guys wanted a peak, all you had to do was ask!"

Cop 1: "Place your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers!"

"Uh... No? What's this all about?"

Cop 2: "We'll tell you later! Now, hands behind your head and interlock your fingers!"

Gravy did as they were told, but that didn't stop the questions or confusion.

"Listen, fellas, I don't know what you think I did, but I'm just taking this opportunity to freshen up. I've been on the road for days!"

Cop 1: "Turn facing away from us!"

Gravy did as she was told. The first cop quickly slapped Gravy in handcuffs.

"Are you going to tell me what I did?"

Cop 1: "You know what you did, creep!"

"I literally DO NOT! "

The cop quickly ran down Gravy's rights and then snatched him up by the arm and began dragging her towards the police cruiser.

"Is this because of what happened in Texas? I swear, that was self defense! Bitch put pickles on my shit after I explicitly said NO PICKLES! You can't let people just walk all over you, RIGHT!?"

Cop 1: "Sir-"

Graves eyes nearly popped out of their sockets from the shock of being misgendered. 

"DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SIR!?"

Cop 2: "You look guilty, that's what you look like!"

Graves scoffed at the observation.

"You dummies still haven't even told me what I'm supposed to be guilty of!"

The second cop rips at something stuck to Graves blood-blackened hand. A piece of cloth? After some tense tugging, the cloth finally tears away from Graves hand, leaving some of the cloth behind, firmly, and possibly permanently glued to his hand. 

Cop 2: "It's a tube top... Blue... It matches the description of the vic."

"The what!? That's MY shirt! Do you guys know who I am!?"

The first cop became agitated as he barked in Graves face. 

Cop 1: "We know exactly WHO you are, scum! Now shut up and get in the cruiser!"

The cops worked in tandem to shove Gravy into the car with such force that you just knew that their department hadn't adopted bodycams yet. Graves, of course, fought back, but that proved to be a poor decision that only lead to him getting roughed up and tased before being stuffed into the back of the car. Just before they closed him up, a big, fat, toothless woman came charging from seemingly thin air, her shirt ripped from her body, and a fair amount of blood flowing from a cut above her right eye.

"That's the motherfucker! He offered me $50 for a hand job, and when I said no he assaulted me!"

Graves screamed how he was innocent and had never seen that woman before, but the cops were hearing none of it as they slammed the door on him!

[Image: breaking-news.jpg]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Cadryn Tiberius (03-30-2023), CTN (03-31-2023), Taylor_Rabid (03-30-2023)