Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness V 2023 RP Board
Ain't No Sunshine
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-25-2023, 05:47 PM

The light of a match breaks the silence and darkness that consumes the room. That match moves around the room, lighting several candles, until the entire room is illuminated. 

Inside that room stands Centurion, who shakes the match to snuff out the light before placing it on a metal plate. He walks towards the center of the room to an armor stand, which features the superhero outfit of the Banana Line Blur on full display.

"You know…all she wanted to do was bring some joy and positivity to this industry. That's it. She didn't have some built in vendetta. She wasn't looking at becoming the best in the world. She just wanted to put some smiles on people's faces, and for years, despite being targeted week after week by a bunch of also rans that grew increasingly jealous of her success, she still approached the business with a smile. She was finally done. Wanted to walk away with her head held high, and receive the recognition she earned.

And you bitches ruined that."

Centurion reaches into the inside jacket pocket of his sport coat and pulls out a cigar. He studies it as he continues to speak.

"Now, here's the thing. Ruby is a kind, generous soul. She's a good person. She doesn't hold a grudge…

…That's what I'm for."

Centurion places the cigar in his mouth and walks up to one of the candles. He lights the cigar on the candle before taking a step back and looking at his cigar once more. 

"Gina Van Zyl, I'm going to be honest with you…I don't know much about you. At least, not anything more than I can gather from your thirst traps on Twitter. I know you're tough. I know you're South African. And I know you're gay. That's pretty much the extent of my knowledge about you.

Could I have learned more? Probably. But truth be told, I don't care. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who you are or what your background is. You could be one of those dark, sadistic serial killers that seem to find their way to the XWF every year, or you could fart rainbows and ride unicorns and be responsible for the cure to many diseases. Fact of the matter is, you made a GRAVE error, and you are going to pay for it."

Centurion takes a hit of his cigar, his icy stare not breaking from the camera. He exhales the smoke, and continues to speak in a flat, monotone voice.

"The irony is, Ruby probably would have accepted your excuse. You were in the wrong place at the wrong time, were you? A mistake was made? You didn't mean to hit her with that chair? Ruby would nod and go "yeah, these things happen" and go about her day. Not me. Regardless of whether or not this was an accident, I'm here to make sure you understand the consequences of your actions."

Centurion takes another puff of his cigar before walking to the side of the room. He reaches a window, which he slides open to add extra ventilation into the room. He walks back over to the metal plate and taps his cigar on the side of it, allowing the ashes to hit the plate.

"Now, if you're smart, this will be a one time ass whoopin. Sure, your life is going to suck for about a half hour on Sunday, but you'll move on from it. If you can permanently remove yourself from the jaws of Sidney Grey's truly disgusting mouth, you will be able to take this as nothing more than a learning experience. Just one bad night in a career filled with accomplishments and highlights. This will barely register.

However, if you do continue to be Sidney's go-getter, whether it's of your own doing or not, you will find that the lifespan of a professional wrestler is actually rather small. A lot of promising careers flame out before they get the chance to really get started, and so many "what could have been's" line the hallways of the XWF headquarters due to some really bad decisions made by some folks who were just too stupid to survive this business."

Centurion walks over to the first of the three candles he lit. He takes another puff of his cigar before snuffing out the candle.

"You're obviously not my main target, Gina. Sidney is. The problem is, Sidney is a little busy at the moment, which means you have my undivided attention. That's bad for you. It's also bad for you that this is my first match back in several months, and the last thing I'm going to do is lose to some no name cunt who didn't think her five seconds of fame would come with a bill. I'm Centurion. I'm the winningest professional wrestler in XWF history. I don't lose people like Gina Van Zyl."

Centurion takes another puff of his cigar and exhales as he walks over and snuffs out the second candle.

"I'm about to deliver the worst loss to South Africa since Apartheid, and it's all going to be because of one chairshot on one fateful night in February. Sidney Grey, I want you to watch very carefully. I know you're a bit busy Sunday night, but this will be very important. You can perform whatever mental gymnastics you want about your own shortcomings, but you're going to have a very hard time explaining away the absolute destruction of Gina in the middle of that ring. The only thing you'll be able to say is that Gina was just…in the wrong place at the wrong time. And she was unfortunate enough to meet her…."

Centurion walks over to the third and final candle. He takes one last hit of his cigar before snuffing out the flame.

FINAL FANTASY!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
CTN (03-25-2023), Mark Flynn (03-25-2023), Theo Pryce (03-26-2023)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Centurion's post!
Thunder Knuckles™ (03-25-2023)