Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness V 2023 RP Board
Episode II - The Hunted Strikes Back
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-25-2023, 10:16 PM

…Continued from epsiode 1

BLAAAAAAMMMMM!!!

Our three intrepid heroes drop to the ground just as the wooden door to their enclave flies off its hinges.Flipping a table onto it’s side, Isaiah presses his and Chae’s body up against it while Ezekiel finds himself beind a large crate of video equipment.

”You strapped?!”

Isaiah glances down at his makeshift Boba Fett costume.

”I’ve got a blaster.”

”For fuck’s sake!”

A cloud of dust spreads out from the door way as three distinct black barrels peak their way into the room and begin firing towards the grey plastic throne. It… obviously bursts into little grey plastic bits.

”Ye’ thought we wouldn’t find you?”

”Ye might as well come out with your hands behind ya head. It’s over.”

Isaiah winces as bits of plastic come flying at him while keeping a firm hand over Chae’s face. She glances up at him and waves a .38 calibre.

”Mami’s gonna save you hun, don’t you worry.”

A shot rings across the room, plunging the room into darkness except for the beeping LED lights that were meant to recreate that “USS Enterprise” feel. Isaiah was getting all his references mixed up really.

”Smoke em’ queenie.”

Chae signals Isaiah, and the two drive their powerful legs into the table, sending it sprawling towards the door. The intruders fire off towards it in the dark while Chae lights them up with some quick shots to their legs.

Ezekiel fires at the third man and you hear a flurry of urghs, arghs and words you shouldn’t repeat to your mother.

Isaiah gets to his feet quickly and rushes the three, men, slamming one to the ground with a clothesline from hell that the cowboy legend would’ve been proud of. As he hits the ground, two more shots go off close to him, ringing his ears. Without a second to spare, from his grounded position he throws his toy blaster at the assailants head and him in the knee to a satisfying crack and looks over to see the third lying motionless on the ground.

The dust settles.

"Chae, Zeke! Y'all good?"

His voice shakes with a mix of adrenaline and fear. A firm hand grasps Isaiahs shoulder making him turn with a cocked fist. He releases his held breath as he recognizes Ezekiel. He waves his gun at the two struggling intruders.

"Check on Chae, I've got em.

Isaiah pushed himself to his feet with… some discomfort. He reaches down to his waist and feels a sting. Nothing too serious, just a bullet graze. He makes his way back to where Chae was, while Ezekiel very clearly is hitting on of the assailants across the head with the back of his pistol. Pistol whipping, as they say.

Maybe I should've guarded them.

"Ya still concerned about them when they juz' ried to kill ya, boy?"

Well, uh… I don't want Ezekiel going back there. Its him I care about.

"That's ya problem. All of this, everything, it's because of that."

King reaches Chaes side and she's breathing heavily, her face is pale, even by her standards. Isaiah quickly drops to his knee to check in on her. If she's been shot.. if she's beleeding out… Isaiah swallows painfully.

"Babe, what's wrong? Are you hit?"

She just looks at his direction, but her gaze seems to look past him. Her breathing is uneven but she manages to get a head shake out. Isaiah sighs once more.

Thank God.

"Tsk.

"It's been years, Iz. I c-can't do this anymore, are t-they d-d-dead?"

The way her voice sounded crushed him. He caresses the side of her cheek, looking at her apologetically. He wraps the other arm around her back, giving her an assuring sq-

BANG

Isaiah jerks her head around, almost dropping Chae in the process. No, no, no, no, no.

"ZEKE!"

The King and his Queen get to their feet quickly and make their way through the dark room, toward their friend. One of the guys, the one in the middle who Isiaah had taken down, scrambles to his feet and stumbles out the door.

”Get him.”

His body moves on autopilot - muscles tensed and eyes narrowed, Isaiah dashes past the door after the masked assailant. He points a hand at his downed friend, yelling out at Chae.

”Chae, get on Knight!”

”Stop wasting time with your f-”

”I GOT IT.”

Isaiah bursts out through the door, sweat glistening on his head, and a painful fear gripping at his heart. This is not how he wanted to spend his final week of training for his big match. This was all a little too much. Why did they have to get… Damn.

Shaking his head, our hero focuses back on his prey who was scrambling down the old stairs of his gym. He would pay.

Your screen flickers back to life at a hospital, It centers squarely on Isaiah’s face, which is now covered in a few cuts with what looks like dried blood splattered in different parts of it. He’s seated on a white armchair, in stark contrast to his beautifully dark skin and his blood-soaked clothes that come into view.

A hunter who has completed his hunt.

You can hear the bustle of the hospital around him, and practically feel the eyes of concerned citizens glaring into our bloody hero.

Isaiah addresses the camera directly.

“Lions hate it when they’re cornered, with the walls to their back.

They’re powerful, deadly animals that’ll do anything to survive.

Anything to keep their dignity, anything to hold firmly to their honor.

Anything to stay alive and thrive.

They are the kings of the savannah, and don’t often find themselves cornered…

Except when they find themselves staring down another hunter.

Another predator who might be just as strong, if not stronger than them.

Only a hunter, can hunt the hunter.

These last few weeks - I…. We, have been hunted.

Held back against a wall by the shadows of a problem we thought were behind us. By a pride of ruthless, bloodthirsty leeches that we thought we had escaped from.

And they found us - just a few of them, but they found us.

And they might have just taken one of the most important people of my life… Out of it.

And that makes me feel - hungry.

Hungry for blood, hungry for victory, hungry for you… Mr Omega.

I’ve gone unsatiated for too long, I’ve been beated and bruised, defeated and pinned TOO many times. This damned company, of brilliant warriors and dangerous predators has chipped away at my flesh over and over again and I’m a lion left with skin and bones.

They’ve made me feel weak and battered - you saw as much, you pointed out as much.

I’ve been brought low, and i hate to be brought low.

I am a lion.

A cub perhaps, but I am a KING.

My pride is small, and they’d die for me, my kingdom is small…. Barely existing here.

But it exists.

I’ve tasted that power before and I will taste it again. I will rip through you to have it in my grasps.

You will be the appetizer to my main course.

I will conquer you before taking back MY title.

Yes, this… Non-wrestling related hunt has distracted me from training but it has only fed my desire to crush you, anyone - but especially you.

Someone who is strong, who is tried and tested - someone who is still hot from their tournament run. Someone who will feed my and add strength to my bones before I wipe Dolly from the face of this earth.

I fight the shadows of my past now, and after having dealt severely with one part of that…”

Isaiah gestures to his bloodied clothes.

”I have realised that the only way up. The only way for an heir apparent to claim his throne once and for all… Is to deal with his shadows. Deal and conquer his past.

That’ll start with Dolly.

Then I’d have loved to fight Myst… But shes on the run.

It’ll move on to the one who started this… The redemptive hero.

I’ll defeat each opponent of my past.

Each champion that has prevailed.

Each predator that has devoured me.

And I will come on top.

Jay Omega - you will not become another name on that list.

Jay Omega - you will not be another to prevail against me.

Jay Omega - I will have your head and you will be the first to start me on my path to redemption.

I am the hunter - YOU are my prey.

I will see you tomorrow - be ready.”

Your camera cuts to black as Isaiah extends a bloodied hand towards the camera.

will fix coding errors soon!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Theo Pryce (03-26-2023)