Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness V 2023 RP Board
rp 2 vs John Black
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-24-2023, 12:25 PM

A new day

It’s March 24th, 2023

We see Goth preparing himself for a busy weekend, competing for Both Sin City Wrestling in a tournament to determine a number one contender for the world title as well as facing John black for the Xtreme Title in XWF. He is watching some tapes of past matches of John Black before noticing the camera’s as he grins

“Welcome to something that current day wrestlers rather don’t do, or even worse dare to show. A wrestler that studies his opponent, preparation is the word of the game that we love to play isn’t it??? And let’s face it people, if you want to be into this game just as long as I do? Then at least do the smart thing and educate yourself.”

He takes a sip from his orange juice as he continues to study the tape, writing something down on a piece of paper before continuing the tape that he had paused a few moments ago. He focuses on a move and writes something down.

He continues to do this for five more minutes before stopping the tape as he extends his arms and yawns before looking into the camera.

“I must admit that it probably looks even more boring for you viewers out there than it is for us right here, but I guess we all have our chores that we don’t like to do. But then again, ask yourself. Do you have to content yourself with a ghost that keeps haunting you every single time?? I don’t think so… at least not of a vampire ghost.”

He chuckles as he finishes emptying his glass of orange juice, he slowly gets to his feet and walks towards the door of his study room and opens it. He walks through his house before heading over towards the woman that he is engaged to marry this year, planting a soft kiss on her forehead as she softly kisses him on the lips after lifting her head upwards towards him.

“Enjoyed watching your “tapes”??”

He chuckles as he spots the sarcasm in her voice, he decides to sit down next to her on the rather large sofa and wraps his arms around her while looking past her shoulder what she was looking at. Noticing that she was looking at wildlife documentary of a family of lions with younglings. He smiles, he knew that she wants to be an official family sooner than later but has to wait until the wedding day has been set. He remembers her telling him to just run off to a wedding chapel in Las Vegas instead of a big planned wedding, but he knew that she was only messing around. Secretly he had been thought about it once or twice, but he always came back to the thought that he just wanted to have the perfect wedding. The two share a cuddle as he rests his head on top of hers, allowing him to think about the up and coming weekend. Two matches in a weekend, two opportunities for a championship. A goal that he has set himself up to obtain in XWF. He thinks back to the words that Peter Vaughn had used, it made him realize that he needed to finally get over that hump. If he cannot do it now, then when will he??

“Are you okay?”

Melissa asks him as he shakes himself out of his own thoughts, he looks down at those beautiful eyes that he had fallen in love with the very first time he laid his eyes on her. He nods his head before smiling as he kisses his lips on hers

“Yeah, just thinking of how I finally get my name on a championship belt on XWF.”

She smiles at him, pats his left hand with her own before resting her head against his chest

“I know you will do fine huh, just make sure that it doesn’t become a fixation for you.”

He kisses her forehead while staring at the television screen along with Melissa, her words roam through his brain. She was right, sadly it had already turned into one. He want that belt, he needs that belt and it has kept him awake for several nights every time he had a shot at it. Now it is John Black, a name that he has to admit never heard of before.

“Ever thought of going after a championship that somehow has been playing tricks on you???”

“Mhhhmm”

He softly groans, he always hated that response from her.

“But I am confident that this time it will all happen sweetheart, John is good. But he isn’t Goth level great.”

The two share a laugh as the two remain silent as they keep watching the television as the shot slowly fades

How to hide your stupidity in three easy steps (guide for dummies and thugs)

We see Goth sitting in a lounge chair, wearing a silk shirt and some baggy pants while enjoying a glass of orange juice and a few slices of cucumber. He is watching the promo from his opponent for the Xtreme Championship John Black, his face looks amused about certain things that the Xtreme champion had said about him, some situations caused him to roll his eyes and chuckle.

“Quite an interesting concept to see that some people believe they know who someone else is, yet do not even have a damn clue what they are themselves.”

He grabs a slice of cucumber, takes a bite from it as he enjoys the taste of the vegetable before depositing it inside his mouth completely.

“Now I know I get this recurring mistake a lot, people assuming I am a dark, devil whorshipping, blood drinking, emo type of Goth figure. And all I can think of is, why?? Why would someone take the time of their stinking lives, trying to stand in front of a mirror and hold a shopping list type of note in front of them where all my supposedly weaknesses have been written down by their pocket computer.”

“For the social media illiterates out there, that’s your smart phone.”

He finishes eating the slice of cucumber before swallowing some of the taste away with the orange juice inside his crystal shaped glass. Letting his fingers gently squeeze the tough fabric of the glass as he slowly places it down on the small table next to him.

“Now I know it is easy to pass judgment upon others from your expensive hotel room, sitting in a comfortable lounge chair while wearing something that John Black needs to sell 10.000 gallons of blood before he could afford anything remotely to this??”

Goth points towards the shirt as he rolls his eyes before ignores the situation and continues

“And yet he is trying to make me say: Can you please shoot me for 5000 Alex?? Because if I am correct, you were trying to invoke anger with me by wanting me to say something. Than tell the world that it was merely a hypothetical remark, stating that it doesn’t matter if I gave an answer to him yes or no. Before to go into the shopping list and realize that he is facing a man that is named Goth. So far so good John???”

“Now look, I can clearly see that you have been trying real hard. I applaud you for it to at least find some haters of mine on Youtube, who like to spew their garbage on the internet in the hopes of actually reaching a following of 100 people. I do want to point out that there is something out there that you can find so much more information from that is certified checked and approved to bring into the world, you know… things like Wikepedia?? Or why don’t you at least search credible news reporters that know what they are talking about and have paid attention unlike some others. People like Chris Van Vliet for instance, but I now that street thugs like you never get passed the kids channel, merely because your phone has got parental advisory attached to it that you haven’t figured out to remove from it after how many years??”

Goth smirks as he shakes his head before looking into the camera and shakes his head.

“I hope you have the capacity to understand that I am making a complete fool out of you John, but I really doubt it. And that’s an error that I wish to undo, not for my sake. But merely because I cannot stand watch seeing a distant relative of Captain Caveman clearly having missed a few updates that normal people tend to call Evolution. I know, it’s quite an difficult word isn’t it John?? But it’s actually quite simple. Because if you think about it, you have seen Jurassic Park and all the follow ups right??? You suddenly are confronted with a movie that tells you about animals that have once lived upon this planet, but got extinct.”

“Now I already can hear those bullet cases inside your head start to turn, searching for the wisdom tooth version of a bullet that can help you understand a concept that we like to call words and sentences. So what is it that I am trying to say with all those Dinosaurs?? Well they once were on top of the food chain, but because there was an ice age… Not the movie though. They died and you know why?? It’s quite simple, they couldn’t grow some fur that could help them withstand the coldness of the ice or just swim away to a warmer place. You know what they like to call Australia or something.”

Goth takes a bite from another cucumber and savours the taste until he has finished the entire slice.

“I’m sorry I kept you waiting, but it’s not polite to talk while eating something delicious as this. But back to the subject at hand and be overjoyed John!! That subject is you. You see, animals came and went, some stayed and some didn’t. And then we had the evolution that somehow us humans came to this world, they used furs to keep us warm and used big wooden things to bash people’s or animals brains in. It’s called survival, now adays if we don’t like someone we either put a restraining order on them or beat the living shit out of them. Can you tell me from what group of individuals you are John???”

“No please don’t answer that, first of all you are too stupid to even understand it and secondly it’s only an hypothesis. But let’s carry on shall we?? You refer yourself at the end of, what I assume to be a promo to be a thug. Can you please tell me when it was the first time that you heard the word thug for the first time?? Was it when you heard Bone Thug And Harmony come onto MTV?? Making your brains pop in ecstasy as this was the first time that you have ever heard something like that??. And do you even know what a thug really is all about John??? Or is it merely the fact that you like to use it as a sign of being cool and act all gangsta?? Are you influenced by Ja Morant huh? Who was flashing his little gun on IG live for everyone to see and now is trying to better his life?? Are you just like one of those casualties that do not understand what a word truly means?? In case if you are one of the many, I will gladly educate you on the subject. Perhaps then and only then will you try to drop subjects that are way above your head to begin with. And no, I am not referring to you to suddenly look up to the sky… because before you know it some bird will flood you with dog poo if you aren’t careful to begin with.”

Goth uses both hands to make bird movements flying away as he chuckles.

“Now I have done something that you should try for a change John, I used Google Search and typed in the search option definition of a thug. And did you know what I found??”

“A violent, aggressive person, especially one who is a criminal.
"he was attacked by a gang of thugs"

“Now, there may lay the answer to your explanation of why you wish to refer yourself to a thug. Because you can use that as an excuse to be a violent, aggressive person. I highly doubt that you are a criminal, merely for the simple reason that a company like this don’t hire the people they refer to as the scum of the earth. And before you get all rattled up for me accusing you from anything else but a normal living, breathing mammals known as homo sapiens. AKA human beings thank you!!!”

“You want to act like you are from the streets?? You are all tough?? As if that would scare a human being that lived on the streets in the Netherlands since I was a teenager?? Hell son, I have done more things in a month back then than you could ever do in a lifetime? So to hear you come up with the statement of me against the world made me laugh, because it has been that way until I managed to get out of the predicament of being aligned with real criminals, real thugs that would kill just for the fun of it… and you want to act as you know it all?? I pity the fact that you don’t know exactly what you are talking about. But don’t worry John, I will educate you. I will teach you the lessons of life that makes you a better person. And you know why?? Because if I had not learned those lessons, I would not have been here in the first place. But then again, what do I know right???”

Goth smriks, he takes the glass of orange juice and empties it in one swift movement as he leans his head back and swallows it all.

“You see John, people can learn a lot from merely a first impression. And even though you were merely trying to mock my entire career and failed I may add. I have still learned a lot from you that you are insecure as fuck. Wrestling promo lesson number one. Never and I mean NEVER give in to the assumption that there’s a chance in hell that someone else may actually have a chance in beating you, when you only said a few moments prior that there isn’t a chance in hell to do so. It makes your credibility degrease considerably. And if one thing I know is important as a thug is street cred right?? Well, you already showed me that you are more like Desperately Seeking Susan than a mere thug. And you know why?? Because you sound like a B****. Don’t you understand John??? I am going to take that championship belt away from you, do you know why John?? Unlike you, those where competitors that were better than me. Oh yeah, I admit that they were at those moments better than yours truly. But never… and I mean NEVER did I ever say to the world that there’s a chance in hell that they would beat me and you know why?? Because I know… I KNOW I am the best wrestler that has ever graced the wrestling ring. And your assumption of me not achieving anything was amusing, entertaining and quite honestly it made me want to call the local news channel and offer you to become their new weather man. Because every time that you open your mouth it will be cloudy, but every time that I knock you down the sun will shine and it will be great weather for weeks. Because you have that gift John, the gift of being a complete joke of a thug..”

“I am a pro wrestler son, I am the man that is the number one contender for that championship belt. I am going to outwrestle you, I am going to out punch you, I am going to make you bleed so hard that you will realize there are more pores in your body that you can bleed from instead of just your stinking face.”

“I will outwrestle you, I have forgotten more wrestling moves than you have ever got the opportunity to learn. I am a man that knows what it is like to hold a championship belt like that and keep it. Now you think that you can undo the chance that I will ever beat you, but that’s only when you turn on your Xbox and use the power card of help in beating someone in a match. Because there’s no chance, no chance in hell that you are going to keep me away from that belt.”

“I have been craving for that belt ever since I joined this company The first ever match on Wednesday Warfare was a championship match for that same title, the champion is to this very day still referring herself to the Latina Submission Machina. And I made that bitch pass out in the middle of the ring. And the only thing that has saved her from handing that championship belt to me was sleeping under working hours and get pinned. And you know something John?? She was still 10.000 times the thug that you ever attempt to be.”

“I am going to beat you, because you are a disgrace to the sport that I have been fighting in for over twenty fucking years. You are just some athletic guy that just walked into the door of a wrestling school. Decides that this gimmick looks good on you and try to run with it. My wrestling name is Goth, that’s my entire wresting credibility that I need. And all you people look past the fact that I am beyond the lack of imagination that I am dark individual with a death wish. Go ahead Street Thug, entertain me for the rest of my fucking career, because when you are inside that squared circle, you will know that you will fail for your oral report and your street thug exams that I will personally put you through. That’s right, you need to prove to me that you can become teacher’s favourite pet or the biggest disappointment known to man. And we both know the outcome of that one don’t we??”

Goth slowly get out of his lounge chair and is about to leave before stopping and turns back towards the camera for the final time.

“All I have to tell you is to hear these words and hear them well John Because even though you are probably already spewing more poison than a King Cobra, believing that I have insulted you with all that I have said. While everything that I have said is the truth, hell even comparing you to a real superstar that actually has mental issues in comparison to your victim act that you are playing. You know I am right, you know that I am going to do what you are hoping to prevent… taking away that championship, taking away any ounce of credibility that you may have ever had to begin with… And after the bell has rang for the 1, 2 and 3… I will have taken away YOUR GUTS to ever call yourself a thug. Because if that’s what you want to be remembered off?? Then You have already failed b****….”

With that Goth walks off as the shot slowly fades.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Goth's post:
Noah Jackson (03-24-2023), Taylor_Rabid (03-24-2023), Theo Pryce (03-25-2023)