Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness V 2023 RP Board
Surfbort Funk RP1
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-16-2023, 09:37 PM

[It opens up to JB at a rock concert (don't ask how he got in), with his sweats, black t shirt and black nike boots where he was around a bunch of frantic mosh pitters who all try to hit him, but he hit em back with his fist which almost caused riot until security broke up the antics and lead JB to the side entrance to have him leave, then randomly someone shouted at the security to stop from letting him leave, and they turn around to see that it was the singer Dani Miller from Surfbort and they let JB go. Then she takes him into a tiny room where her band was at doing things that is unmentionable, after all that she pulls him to the side in the tiny green room as her bandmates left her to some more fuckshit.]

Dani: Hey I saw you from somewhere, aren’t you that guy who put someone through a flaming table?

JB: How do you know bout that?

Dani: It was all over the net on youtube, that was fucking sick as hell! When I performed I saw you in the crowd and wanted you to come onto the stage with us.

JB: Nah, I wouldn’t be too comfortable with all those um… fair skinned people… looking at me in a way of me not being one of them, i just came to this small concert out of pure boredom in my area. Dirt cheap as well to boot!

[Dani then pulls out some shaving cream and smears it on her legs, and she grabs a razor and hands it over to JB who held the razor and looked confused at what she wanted him to do. Before he could shave her legs she shoves him and takes the razor off his hand, and she breaks it in two.]

JB:  What the fuck was that for?

Dani: I DON'T WANT MY LEGS SHAVED DUDE! I WANT YOU TO LICK IT!!!

[JB's eyes bugged out of his socket as she pointed to her left hairy knee that had some shaving cream on it, and basically refused and tried to leave the small ass green room, but she blocked the door, and shouted at him in ways that would make him want to knock her out. JB then gets on his knees, and was gagging hard at her hairy legs, then suddenly one of her bandmates bust through the door with some shrooms and other illicit substances that JB wouldn’t mention. He gets on his feet and he leaves the green room, and heads back into his crib disgusted with what he’s seen.]

[The new day arrived, and he was in his gym room where he was lifting weights, and hitting some punching bags to pass the time in the early morning. Then his phone starts to buzz, and he sees that someone was at his front door, he then heads to the front door and he sees Dani Miller wearing a crop top, pink cowgirl boots, and no pants on as she kept ringing the doorbell obnoxiously. He opens halfway as she barges into his spot.]

JB: What the hell are you doing here? How did you find my spot?

Dani: You told me you wanted to bring me home.. So I rode with you to your place and you left me in your car overnight.

JB: That’s a lie, I didn't say anythin alluding to the fact I wanted to take you home with me, plus by the time I left the venue it was past midnight. You and your crew were on some shit that I didn't want to even witness. So I suggest you split before I call the cops on ya ass!

[Dani then laughs at his meager threat as she sits on his couch spreadin eage with her hairy legs and her super hairy kitty kat, which made JB want to either hurl or want to be intrigued. JB then remained calm as he tried to piece together how this whole thing came to be, and he ended up handing her a glass of water to drink, as she sips on then randomly splashes on herself and laughs hysterically, as he looks on in worry.]

JB: Yo, are you this crazy do i need to take you to a doc, or sumthin?

Dani: No, I'm just this wild, loose type of chick who demands attention in the room. I wanted to know why you didn’t like the shaving cream off my leg last night?

JB: I don’t play that odd shit, not for me…

Dani: Oh how so? You seemed eager to do it, I can do it again if you wanted.

[JB then rolls his eyes and took a sip of his water as he headed to the kitchen, then she gets up from the couch, and she sees his replica of the X-Treme title on a mounting table, and she was touching the the belt on the mantle, then she lets it fall on the floor. Then JB looked at the belt on the floor, and placed it back on the mantle table, then he picks her up over his shoulder as he took her to the front door.]

Dani: Put me down, now!

JB: No, I'm kickin yo ass outta my crib…

Dani: I’ll call the cops and say that a black man raped me in the back of my tour bus!

JB: Nah, that ain't shit..

[Then she beats on his upper back, and he stops midway, and he just ends up hitting a running Powerslam onto the floor of his living room, then she was withering in pain, but she just gets on her feet and laughs like she didn’t feel a thing. Then JB facepalmed on what he had just done.]

JB: Alright look, before you press charges I wanted to say I didn’t mean to do all that shit… when I feel like I am in a threat I gotta defend myself ya feel me?

Dani: Oh no no no… that didn’t hurt me! I really don’t mind you doing those wrestling moves on me… it feels so good on my body!

JB: Wait what….

[Then she noticed his baby arm in his shorts started to pitch a tent, and he tried to conceal it but she already knew. Then they start to wrestle one another, where he pretty much just slammed her on the carpet floor with various moves for a couple of hours. It was half past 8pm, and JB and Dani were on the floor like they were in the MJF/D-Bry mat classic, with sweat and heavy breathing in the mix.]

Dani: Fuck that was fun, i wish i could do this to my girlfriend.

JB: Girlfriend? Fuck if i knew that was your steelo…

Dani: Oh hush, i’m a lover of all people who come in my view, man..or woman… trans… non binary.

JB: non bi— oh uhh that’s cool… um, hey why don’t i send you a zuber back to your bandmates? I know they are worried sick about you.

Dani: They are fine without me, you aren’t going to have me leave so easily. I kept noticing that you wanted to fuck me with all those holds you put on me.

JB: Oh nahhh, that’s not the case at all, it's been a minute since i’ve been wrestling that I guess i held on for too long with some submissions. I mean i might be down bad, but not that down bad at all.

[Then Dani gets on top of him and pins his hands on the floor, he tries to break out of this “hold” but she started to nibble on his earlobe, which caused him to basically go Viscagra on her until it was damn near 1 in the morning, by that point they both were in his bed naked, and trying to figure what lead into this moment.]

Dani: Wow, can’t believe that we did that.. I can’t wait to tell my bandmates and my girlfriend about this!

JB: Nahhhhh, let's forget this interaction ever took place, I did the honors of getting your stuff out of my whip and placed them in a trash bag. Your ride is outside to take you anywhere you need to go.

[Dani then gets up from the bed, puts back on her clothes and looked back at JB, with a sad look on her face, but JB looked at his phone and told her to bounce out before the ride leaves her. So she gave him the finger and left his room in huff as he went back to sleep with a smile on his face as the scene fades off.]

“Well looks like I am back on my bullshit again, somehow got myself involved with a chick who has dyed her own kitty kat yellow, and had a breath that would make a metalhead blush, she has been known and shit all that, but that’s a whatever thing now. The only good thing about her was she was my wrestling crash dummy, which I needed since it’s been a minute since I bothered to be in the ring, and here I am back in the ring again to defend a belt that Cashe decided surrender to me after I put him through a flaming table at a convention spot he did.

Maybe after he was helped out by medical people, he knew that his time as X-Treme champion was up and it was my turn to hold the damn thing. I am not going to lie, I've been in this company for over a decade and not once have I held that championship that I currently own in my own possession. I know it can all be a facade, it can be a temporary placeholder until someone else takes it for themselves. Well, if it has to happen, then I got to remember this belt is like ho  and she’s for the streets, word to Future.

Even if she’s for the streets, she belongs to me on my person. I know she wants to be down into the whole gothic, dark, metal type of wave. There’s nothing wrong with that, but I will say that it can’t be the move at all, you see people outchea know about some busta named Goth right? The same newcomer who I think Sarah took and stole the whole Gothic Drops idea from, and didn’t give him any credit for it. I mean, I know Sarah is a conniving boitch… but she knows how to market her shitty products.

But on the real, Goth, I know you are all like this all dark, brooding, misanthropic type of guy who people tend to think of a man who’s never gotten far in life, the one who gives off that “me against the world” type of output when you walk out your crib. Shit, i was in that mode and still in that mode day in and day out since I've been in XWF. I know you are jumping for joy to get a shot at this X-Treme championship on a ppv broadcast, a highlight of your career in xwf before you send yourself back into the shadow realm of obscurity.

If I had to kickout from a recovering meth addict, a bionic Telsa man, and a one of Bra and Panties winner to keep this belt on me, then what makes the difference between them and you Goth? You don’t need to answer that, because it doesn't matter what you think on that topic alone, and I want you to know that even if you do somehow beat me with the skin of your scalp and teeth, I will be ending up back into that territory of getting what’s mine. I know you will do the same to me, on some eye for an eye shit so long as they deem it's worth keeping the belt for a long term.

If I do come out of this alive, then im close to about three or four months into getting my own 24/7 briefcase that can guarantee me something I aspire to get my hands on, and Goth you can bring your dark forces, witchcraft, Wednesday Addams hypnosis dancing shit to the ring in El Paso, and I will make sure that I will stomp the shit outta of you until you either see the light or see yourself in some barrios somewhere in the borders.

Whatever the case might come, just so you know Goth… you can’t take down a THUG like me.”

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John_Black's post:
Dolly Waters (03-17-2023), Michael McBride (03-16-2023), Theo Pryce (03-18-2023)