Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Service Annoucement
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-12-2023, 06:50 AM

First off...........

CONGRATS DOLLY! 

You have earned where you're at now. You've been working super hard and improving immensely with every piece you out out and this heel turn you took is amazing! So, congrats, and do that TV belt justice! 

Secondly......

Not gonna say I didn't expect this outcome. I did, for many reasons I won't list here, but I chose this stip and billed this as and "End of an Era" for a reason.....

I am going to take a break from this place. My personal life is super busy and about to get busier (as some of you know) and quite frankly I need to step back and re-invent my characters and what I want to do with them. Not just Jenny, all of them. This match stip was a good way to bury the crazy Jenny persona. It's been a good run but like many good runs, it went stale. 

I don't plan to be gone forever, but at this moment I can't tell you all how long. Hell, I could get the itch next week and opt on, or it could be 2024 or longer. I just don't know yet. 

This has been my e-fedding home since 2016 and there is no other place like it on the internet. 

Take care ya'll, and maybe I'll see some of you around.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
Chad G.P.T. (03-12-2023), Dolly Waters (03-12-2023), King Kieran (03-12-2023), Ned Kaye (03-12-2023), Prince Adeyemi (03-12-2023), Theo Pryce (03-12-2023)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-12-2023, 06:57 AM

Big up to Myst passing up that torch to Dolly, and also to you tha handler I hope you do well with your irl shit and come back stronger with your characters.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
Ned Kaye (03-12-2023), Prince Adeyemi (03-12-2023)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-12-2023, 07:36 AM

Hang in there bud, hope to see you around asap! Appreciate all the work you put into your characters and your matches!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prince Adeyemi's post:
Ned Kaye (03-12-2023)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-12-2023, 10:18 AM

Thanks for being a good sport. I think the long awaited matchup between these characters lived up to the hype. You as a handler have always been a tough out, and I can’t say that I expected the win by any means.

Get some rest, recharge the batteries and let’s run it back when you return.

Thanks again for the classy competition!

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Ned Kaye (03-12-2023)