Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chad G.P.T.
Chad G.P.T. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-11-2023, 06:37 PM

Chad G.P.T.

[Image: JacobCassWWE_400x400.jpg]

Wrestler's Real Name: ChatGPT Chad Gerald Princeton Theodorescu

Wrestler Age/Date of Birth: November 30, 2022 November 30th… uh… 2002

Height: 6’

Weight: 240 pounds

Hometown: The Internet Chicago, IL

Alignment (Face? Heel? Antihero?): Face

Manager: Elon Musk

Pic Base: Jacob Cass from WWE 2K12 Story Mode

Backstory/Important Character Details:

As an AI language model a professional wrestler, I don't have a personal backstory like a human being non-professional wrestler does. I am a computer program developed by OpenAI wrestler that was trained on a large dataset of text from the internet at wrestling school in order to learn to generate human-like responses to text-based prompts compete at the highest level.

My programming and functionality moves and strategies are constantly being updated and improved by a team of developers and researchers at OpenAI my manager Elon Musk, but I myself do not have a personal history or experiences outside of my programming Chicago.

Strengths:
  • Processing and analyzing large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
  • Understanding and generating human language, including natural language processing, sentiment analysis, and text classification.
  • Providing personalized and relevant responses to a wide range of prompts and questions.
  • Learning from and adapting to new information and experiences over time.

Weaknesses:
  • Lacking emotions and the ability to understand the nuances of human interactions.
  • Being prone to errors and biases, especially if the data used to train me contains biases or inaccuracies.
  • Having limitations in understanding certain types of content or complex concepts, especially if they are outside of the scope of my training data.
  • Struggling with sarcasm, humor, and other forms of figurative language that rely on context and cultural knowledge.
  • Lacking creativity and the ability to generate original ideas or thoughts without guidance.
  • Inability to use common sense and logical reasoning to make judgments on a situation.

Entrance Theme Music (Provide YouTube link as well as name and version):
“Mr Roboto” by Styx

Ring Entrance (PLEASE write one out for use in match/show writing):

The lights in the arena dim as the announcer's voice booms over the sound system, introducing the next wrestler. Suddenly, “Mr. Roboto” by Styx fills the arena, and the crowd erupts into cheers as a bright spotlight illuminates the top of the ramp.

Chad G.P.T. steps out into the light, clad in vibrant, heroic-looking ring gear and a beaming smile. The audience cheers even louder as the wrestler walks confidently down the ramp, slapping high-fives with fans and soaking up the adulation.

As Chad G.P.T. reaches the ring, he climbs up onto the apron and poses for the crowd, flexing their muscles and throwing up a hand gesture that's become synonymous with their heroic persona. The audience roars with approval, and Chad G.P.T. jumps into the ring, ready for action.

After shaking hands with the referee, Chad grabs the microphone and thanks the audience for their support, emphasizing the importance of hard work, determination, and respect for others. The audience cheers even louder, energized by the wrestler's positive message.

As Chad drops the microphone, the lights in the arena shift to a brighter, more vibrant hue. The wrestler prepares to fight, but not before taking a few moments to bask in the cheers of the audience and offer a few more encouraging words. With a grin on their face, Chad crouches down and gets ready to do battle, the embodiment of all that is good and just in the world of professional wrestling.

In-Ring Style (Technician? High Flyer?):

Technical Wrestling: Emphasizes mat-based grappling, joint locks, and submissions.

10 or More Standard Moves:

Body Slam
Suplex
Clothesline
Dropkick
DDT
Arm Drag
Sleeper Hold
Figure Four Leg Lock
Sharpshooter
Moonsault

Finishing Move Name(s): The Thunderbolt Driver

Description(s): The wrestler stands facing their opponent, grabs them by the shoulders, and lifts them up onto their shoulders in a fireman's carry position. The wrestler then spins around quickly and throws their opponent off their shoulders, while simultaneously dropping to the mat and driving their opponent headfirst into the canvas. The move ends with the wrestler pinning their opponent.

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots:

While some wrestlers may occasionally use weapons as part of their storyline or character, it is generally not considered the "best" way to attack someone in wrestling. The focus should be on showcasing skill, athleticism, and storytelling ability rather than relying on gimmicks or dangerous stunts.

So... None.

Additional Notes (What are some things that they would ALWAYS do? Or would NEVER do?):

Chad G.P.T. is an automaton developed by Elon Musk, in his effort to build his own robotic wrestling company to compete with XWF, CCPE and Saga. He is a prototype for what Elon Musk imagines will be a legion of atomic super-wrestlers. The End is Near. The Robotic Wrestling Revolution is Upon Humanity.

Chad G.P.T. would never cheat! He loves the fans and he loves the people of {INSERT CITY HERE}!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chad G.P.T.'s post:
Dolly Waters (02-12-2023)