Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There Goes The 0
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2023, 05:23 AM

The scene opens to yet another dark room. Lit, only by a single spotlight. Footsteps are heard walking close to the camera. HGH appears in the spotlight, he’s dressed in an all-black Armani suit. He takes his seat and looks at the camera.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen. So quick to prove one's self only to be shot down."

HGH stares at the camera.

”That’s what the headlines will read after Anarchy goes off the air. It’s a little prophetic, isn’t it? Thursday, March 3rd, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, I face off against Miss. undefeated Aphriya Adler.”

”Am I supposed to be afraid of you or your undefeated record?”

HGH looks at the camera and starts naming names.

”Jamaican Jimmy, who the fuck is that? Whatever. 1-0.”

”Gina Zan Zytl. No shit! Hell, I beat her to no big deal. 2-0.”

”Major Jung. Nobody cares! 3-0”

"Latina Submission Machina. Finally competition (and luck). 4-0

"Astra. Must be a ghost, I can't seem to find anything about an Astra. So…scrub. 5-0."

"There we have it folks. The big bad Aphriya Adler, a questionable 5-0, after reading off that "impressive" record. What makes you think you belong in the ring with me? Hell, what makes you think you are even on my level? Do you think that just because you have five wins under your belt you’re championship material?"

HGH looks puzzled as he looks away from the camera to grab a bottle of water.

"So I have to ask. What's this I've been hearing? That you have put the Anarchy champion and the roster on notice. That's funny, I don't remember receiving such notice. It seems as though you forgot to mention me, and I most definitely take it personally. For you to even think about a title shot, you will have to go through me and I won't go down so easily. I'm not those non-talent bitches you've been facing. Oh no, I'm the guy that will inflict an ungodly amount of pain on you and I'll do it with a God damned smile on my face doing it. You see, I don't care what you say, it doesn't scare me and what you've done doesn't impress me."

HGH looks at the camera, his face red and filled with rage.

"So, let’s get this thing perfectly fucking straight. Who in the fuck are you to put anyone on notice? Holy fucking shit are you kidding me?  Five fucking matches, and only one solid opponent. Really? Fuck out of here with that bullshit. HGH throws his hands in the air.Watch out, got a badass here. Hold on, let me beat these nobodies real quick then put the champion on notice. Fuck you! Seriously! You win five matches and you think you’re getting a shot? Over my dead body. I’ve faced way bigger fish than you, and come Thursday you will realize that I am way more than you can chew little girl. I will prove that you don’t even belong in my world. I will beat you down and I will enjoy doing every second of it. Wake up bitch, you aren't in wonderland anymore, but come Thursday…you’re gonna wish you would have stayed in wonderland."

HGH stops to regain his composure. He looks at the camera still fuming, almost foaming at the mouth. He starts speaking softer but still has anger in his voice.

"It's people like you that piss me off. Do you think that just because you did something somewhere else that you're a big deal? Do you honestly think I give a shit what you've done elsewhere? While you keep parading around like you're a God because you were handed easy wins. See, I've faced Gods before, hell I've faced monsters and demons everywhere I've been. Hell, my entire life I've fought people like you. Do you know what happens? I destroy them. I leave them in a pool of their blood, I leave them just a shell of their former selves.

HGH reaches for his water and takes one last gulp.

"I hope you are fully prepared for the carnage, pain, and misery that I will inflict upon you come Thursday. You have had a really easy time getting to this match, I don't think I could stress that enough. Scrub after scrub. Do you get the point now? Everything you have done in this company, on this show since your debut has been a cakewalk. Well, Aphriya, I'm your fucking reality check. Where I walk, it's not rainbows and unicorns. There is no such thing as joy, sunshine, birds chirping, and most definitely no daddy here to save you. Where I walk, there's pain and torture. There's darkness and despair."

"⁵When the lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, ‘Come!’ As I watched, there was a black horse. Its rider held a pair of scales in his hand. 6 I heard something like a voice coming from the midst of the four living creatures. ‘A quart of wheat for a denarius!’ said the voice. ‘And three quarts of barley for a denarius! But don’t ruin the oil and the wine!" Revelations 6:5-6

HGH rolls his neck in a circle counterclockwise. He cracks his knuckles and clears his throat.

"First came Conquest, second came War. Now comes Famine, and with Famine comes an insatiable hunger.  Which I am hungrier than ever before. I almost feel sorry for you Aphriya, as soon as your career starts, soon it shall end. So allow me to put you on notice. When we meet in the ring. You will try and stop me, but you will fail, because I, Harmon Greyson Hays, HGH will be the new number one contender for the Anarchy title. As for you Sydney Grey, keep the title real close. I'll be seeing you real soon."

HGH smirks at the camera one last time.

"Show me what's beyond my eyes."

HGH starts laughing as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-10-2023), CTN (03-17-2023)