Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
MADNESS #13
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-05-2023, 05:32 AM

[mad]

2 - 27 - 2023

[Image: K0F7CKx.png]

LIVE FROM ASIAWORLD-ARENA

HONG KONG

MARISOL VILARO
- vs -
JOHNNY MIAMI

OSIRA THEMIS
- vs -
TOMMY WISH

FOR THE LORD OF VIOLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!

KIERAN KING
- vs -
JACKI O'LANTERN
HONG KONG STREET FIGHT MATCH!

Anything goes - right in the middle of the busy Hong Kong streets!

LEXI GOLD
- vs -
THE GENERIC HEEL
OVER THE TOP ROPE MATCH!

GH claims he never lost the Year One Battle Royal, so now he and winner Lexi Gold will go one on one with the winner tossing their opponent over the top rope!

DA BING BONG TWINZZ
- vs -
2 BROKE CHICKS
- vs -
MAJESTUOSA MANOR
- vs -
BGTL
- vs -
THE JOBBER JANE D'OHS
- vs -
MAD RHYMES
- vs -
P.W.T.
TAG TEAM GAUNTLET MATCH - RANDOM ORDER!

ELIJAH COPELAND
- vs -
MARKELLA

FOR THE EQUATORIAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

"THE VIP" CHRIS MOSH
- vs -
JOSSLYN SPENCER
W/ JASON CASHE

WALKER HILL
- vs -
KEVIN MEARS

FOR THE IDL CHAMPIONSHIP!

"SPOILED" SUMMER PAGE
- vs -
MYRA RIVERS

[/mad]
We see clips and highlights from the Madness Year One show, including titles being lifted high by Chris Mosh, Joss Spencer, Kieran King, Summer Page, and finally Myra Rivers.

Crowd shots show a packed house full of cheering fans as the trademarked XWF CamBot drones fly around the area and take it all in.

Finally, the drones find the entrance ramp booth where Jacuinde Cauhtemoc and Ira “Bath” Saltzmann sit.

[Image: uvVdaft.jpg]
Welcome to MADNESS! Ladies and gentlemen is fantastic to be here with you once more alongside my broadcast colleague Bath Saltzmann… Bath, can you believe what we saw at Year One? !

[Image: oJvuyIf.jpg]
There was so much action packed into that show, Jacuinde! We saw new champs all over the place and every kind of match you could think of… a battle royal, a cage match, and an INFERNO match! Amazing! But I think tonight is going to be right up there with it… we have incredible action every single show!

Let’s get right to it, Bath… we have a debut match happening tonight. An exciting newcomer to Madness who is already turning heads, Marisol Vilaro!

Well of course she’s turning heads, Jacuinde, have you seen her? The girl’s TikTok channel single handedly saved the yoga pants industry. Marisol Vilaro is a SMOKESHOW!

And you definitely respect her wrestling ability too, right? You think she’s  a great athlete? Should be a great match with Madness veteran Johnny Miam?

She’s a WRESTLER!?

[Image: UVzfDtm.png]
VS.
[Image: tmFBqOw.png]

The opening riff of Jan Hammer's Miami Vice theme song starts playing as Johnny Miami slowly makes his way out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the entryway staring out at the crowd until about the 32 second mark of the song at which point he walks down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans lined up along the entry way the whole time. Once Johnny gets to the ring he slowly ascends the stops, walks along the ring apron and then steps through the top and middle ropes before posing in the center of the ring for a few seconds as the song comes to a close.

Shake it off by Taylor Swift plays over the public address system as the fans boo loudly, knowing that the creator of the Vilaro System is about to make her way out.  From the back, first, come out a couple of people with Vilaro Fitness t-shirts. However, they stand aside, and soon in a burst of energy, is none other than the Marvelous One herself, Marisol Vilaro.  She comes out and begins to pose, soaking in the reaction and showing off her physique.  As the two muscular Vilaro students stand on either side of her, preventing the fans from touching her, Marisol takes the time to taunt the crowd. Showing some Vilaro Fitness products and how they can help the fans improve.

Of course, this only gets her more heat, as she soon motions for them to lift her up to the apron, which they do, each one putting a hand under her arm and lifting. In the ring there is a full-length mirror placed in the center of the ring.  As Marisol enters the ring under the bottom rope, she eyes the mirror heading toward it. A lone spotlight now shone around her and the mirror.

The creator of the Vilaro System then takes the time to pose; each pose showing off her amazing physique and the condition she keeps herself in.  Despite the loud boos, she stays focused on her posing and showing off for the mirror in front of her. After some more posing, she heads to her corner, having one of her students enter the ring and move the mirror closer to her so she can wait for her opponent while waiting for her opponent.

[mad]DING!

Marisol rushes Johnny and tries to grab him for a flying cross body. Johnny ducks under her attack and grabs her leg, and then he slams her to the mat with a suplex! She slams hard, and the crowds can hear her back hit the mat. Johnny steps away from the ring and he starts pumping his fist in the air in victory!!! Marisol struggles to her feet as Johnny taunts the crowd and then the referee begins the count. He gets to 1... then 2... then 3... then 4... and Marisol gets up!!! Johnny rushes her while she's still dazed and he grabs her by the midsection and then he slams her down onto the mat with a hard spine buster!!! Johnny grits his teeth with frustration as Marisol stands back up, and he turns around just in time to get hit with a huge clothesline right into the back of his neck by Marisol! He slumps to his knees in pain, and Marisol has him set up for another clothesline strike, but this one is much harder and more powerful!!! Johnny is sent crashing hard to the mat and he hits it so hard there is actually an audible sound as he lands straight on his back. After her brutal clothesline strike, Marisol grabs Johnny by the face and she slaps him twice in the face with all of her strength before grabbing Johnny by the shoulder and throwing him over the top rope to the outside, onto the floor! Johnny lands hard on the concrete floor, so Marisol grabs a steel chair and slams Johnny on the back with it before lifting up the chair and she slams it right into Johnny's ribs! She then pushes the chair away and she grabs Johnny and then slams her onto the chair with a huge back breaker to Marisol!!! The whole crowd is losing their minds!!! Marisols connects with a Swinging Neckbreaker and Johnny hits so hard that you get the feeling that it actually knocked all the wind out of him. She immediately grabs him up for Vilaróizer!!! Johnny lands hard on the mat, and the ref begins counting to 3…

1...2...3... and he is out!!! Marisol wins!!!

1-2-3!

WINNER - MARISOL VILARO
Match Time: 3:59[/mad]

What a debut win for Vilaro! I see big things ahead of her!

You can say that again, Bath! Her future is bright on Madness!

No I mean I see BIG things right in front of her!

Bath, please…

Shake it Off by Taylor Swift plays as Marisol Vilaro gets her hand raised by the referee as the fans boo loudly, not impressed with the antics of the Fitness Guru., As Marisol poses smugly in the center of the ring, some more talking trash about how this was too easy, she yanks her hand from the official. She gives him some “critiques” about his physique before shooing him away as she grabs a microphone from the stage hand; a smug smirk form on her face, looking down at the fallen Johnny Miami. She placed a foot on his chest and put the microphone to her lips.

Marisol Vilaro: The preceding was a live demonstration of the amazing Vilaro System for just the fantastic price of five easy payments of 59.99; you can look…Well, you won’t ever be able to look as good as me. But you can not be an embarrassment to your country anymore!

The boos only get louder as Marisol chuckles, amused by her comment, as one lady catches her eye, yelling obscenities at the young Barcelona native. It was an older lady with thick glasses in the front Marisol, however, soon spoke loudly.

Marisol Vilaro: I don’t know who you’re talking to, but you had better learn to appreciate me. Had I been born in this city, I would have inspired this entire city to shed pounds, get into shape, and become a better you. Trust me, you all need it! Look at you. Instead of living your twilight years with grace and dignity, you come here and yell at me? Honey, you might want to quit that because you’re already out of breath and just said three words.

The older woman kept yelling at the woman from Catalonia standing proudly in the ring as she spoke into the microphone.

Marisol Vilaro: Again, I know Mrya Rivers may be champion, but we don’t need to be letting the retirement center get free tickets to celebrate her championship win; I mean, what do they do to give you extra pudding? Anyway, they should have given you the gift that always delivers. That is my amazing all-new pre #VilaroSystem workouts; this is perfect for those who need an easier workout to start their fitness journey.

Marisol smiles proudly before turning her attention to Johnny as she looks at Johnny Miami under her boot; she speaks directly to him.

Marisol Vilaro: Johnny Miami, you entered Crunch time, and you failed to live up but don’t worry, there's hope for you! See, you could be better than you are if you did what these people should do and subscribed to my #VilaroSystem. I’d love a free sample of your products.
Because I brought with me my own #Vilarisupp Protein Power Bar, our brand-new birthday cake flavor.

The fans groan at the mention as Marisol takes her foot off of Johnny and reaches into her duffle bag; pulling it out, she knees down right next to him as she smiles and unwraps the protein bar before giving him a bite and helping him chew it, as the fans boo he spits out the rest, however, the boos turn into cheers as “Breaking Through” By The Wreckage hits the P. A system and that is when Elijah Copeland comes out. He’s wearing a black sleeveless shirt, loose-fitting jeans, sneakers, and tinted shades on his face. He begins to walk down the ramp as the fans become louder and louder. He saw a few of the bars on the ground with them in the wrapper still. He enters the ring as the music fades. He looks at Marisol and grabs a mic. His music fades as he unwraps the bar and takes a bite. He gets a disgusting look on his face and spits it out.

Elijah Copeland: Marisol, this bar belongs in the trash. The only people who actually eat this stuff are those who have no taste buds. You know what? I wouldn’t even feed this to my dog. If he ate this crap, he would probably throw it up. Guess that would be a good thing because nobody wants this stuff in their system anyways.

He throws the bar to the ground, stomps on it, and crushes it like a bug. He moves towards the fan, gets him out of the ring, grabs the bar, and throws it into the trash placed on the outside of the ring. He looks back at Marisol and gets a smile on his face.

Elijah Copeland: It is best to quit this little system, Marisol. I took a small bite and felt like I was about to pass gas because of it. I don’t know who made this stuff, but quit while you’re ahead. But let me be honest here, Marisol. Sixty bucks are pricey for something that tastes like dog shit.

The fans cheer loudly as they begin to yell Copeland's name.

“COPELAND! COPELAND! COPELAND!”

Elijah Copeland: See that, Marisol? They love me. But I can help you out. Fans, I want to scream out that Vilaro System sucks.

Copeland holds his mic up as the fans start to say it.

“VILARO SYSTEM SUCKS! VILARO SYSTEM SUCKS! VILARO SYSTEM SUCKS! VILARO SYSTEM SUCKS! VILARO SYSTEM SUCKS!”

Marisol stomps her foot, annoyed as she yells loudly at the capacity crowd.

Marisol Vilaro: Shut up incels! It’s your fault all of you are in a sad physical state! I deserve to be appreciated! Listen, Elijah, and I can care less; they love you. Encourage them to be mediocre.

Elijah Copland: The only thing Medicare is the trash you give them. I encourage them to be who they are. Let's also be clear about one thing, your bars? Well…they need to be shut down. Everything about you and this…is trash.

He walks around the ring as the fans call her stuff trash.

Elijah Copeland: The old me would go for this stuff. But after going on my little journey, I have to say…YOUR STUFF IS JUST PLAIN AWFUL!

Marisol looks angry as she says in a bitchy tone.

Marisol Vilaro: Again, you don’t get it do you? This is my time; your time is done; you just made a BIG MISTAKE you will pay for. Then, once you hit rock bottom, you will have no choice but to Entrust in Mari!

Marisol then turns on her heel and leaves, blowing him a kiss as Shake it off plays over the pa system as the scene fades to black; Marisol has an enraged look on her face, however, one that turns into a coy smirk.

[Image: UoTCWsM.png]

“Spoiled” Summer Page is walking into the AsiaWorld Arena holding her XWF Madness Trios Championship belt and is followed by her bodyguard Enigma.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:I can’t say that I am surprised. I really can’t. Can you, big guy?

Summer looks over at Enigma who shakes his head no.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:See…we aren’t surprised. I am one third of the new XWF Madness Trios Champions and tonight I have a shot at Myra and the IDL Championship. Myra, I can appreciate that you are on cloud nine right considering you are the IDL CHampion but you also have what? Three other championships across four promotions? It is like we are watching the goddess of pro wrestling. I don’t hate to break it to you, Myra, but you aren’t. I am. I am the person who people watch wrestling for and we know that because I trampled through the competition of the IDL title tournament until I was cheated out of the victory during the finals. While you just got handed your way into the title match. So now it is time to make things right and take the IDL Championship as my own.

We’ll see Summer Page later on tonight as she challenges Myra Rivers for the IDL Championship! Up next we have a grudge match of sorts as Tommy Wish tangles with Osira Themis!

Tommy and JB crossed the line when they attacked the Themises and James Raven, Jacuinde. These two are just a couple of THUGS!

Well yeah, that’s what they call themselves…

[Image: R1Ziebp.png]
VS.
[Image: t0leBXz.png]

The music hits and the crowd gasps as the statuesque athletic beauty, Osira Themis, emerges from the backstage area.

Themis is clearly not messing around as she doesn’t waste energy on pomp and circumstance, choosing instead to march down to the ring and stand in her corner warming up, barely even turning her head to take in the atmosphere.

It shows Tommy in the shadows in a corridor somewhere on the X-Tron in a hoodie, then it fades back into the arena where the lights flicker and the camera see's him coming down to the ring in his jacket hoodie, with him waving a Kendo Stick around him. Then he nods his head to the beat, and he gives some fans some dap as he walks down to the ramp, then he slides into the ring, and gets on the turnbuckle and poses to the crowd with the stick in the air. Then he comes down from there, and stands on the corner leaning on the corner as his theme fades off.

[mad]DING!

Tommy Wish and Osira Themis started off in the center of the ring, staring at each other.  Tommy Wish wasted no time, and he ran full speed at Osira and punched her in the face.  Osira was caught off guard for a second, but then she dodged the next punch, and she threw Tommy Wish away from her using a suplex.

Tommy Wish fell hard to the mat. Tommy Wish is clearly hurt from the impact of the suplex, but he looks up immediately at Osira.  "Come on!  Let's go!"

Tommy Wish got up quickly, and she rushed again at Osira for another round of punches to the face.

Tommy Wish punched Osira again in the face with an uppercut, knocking her down.  Tommy Wish stood over Osira and then dropped an elbow into the center of her chest.  The crowd started chanting for Osira, trying to pull her back into this match.

Tommy Wish stood up and stepped over Osira to show off to the crowd, as they jeered.

Osira slowly got up off the mat, and she looked over at Tommy Wish.

Osira rushed at Tommy Wish again, and she threw a high kick at Tommy Wish.

Tommy Wish dodged the round house kick to the face, and then he ducked under another punch and landed a flying body press on Osira for a quivk 2 count!

After Osira kicked out, Tommy Wish tried to elbow her in the face, but Osira dodged it.  Osira then hit Tommy Wish with a DDT, leaving Tommy Wish dizzy on the mat.

Osira got on top of Tommy Wish and locked him in a Boston Crab.

Tommy struggled in the hold for a while, but eventually made it to the ropes and grabbed hold of the bottom.

Tommy Wish picked up Osira and threw her headfirst into the turnbuckle, causing her to fall unconscious. Tommy Wish immediately rolled her up but Osira kicked out at 2 to Tommy's surprise!

Tommy Wish looked stunned at the fact that Osira kicked out of her pin and argued the count. Tommy Wish tried to think of something to do, so he picked up Osira and then slammed her down onto her head with a piledriver.

Osira kicked out at the last second! Tommy looks fristraighted as he jumped to his feet and grabbed at Osira, but she caught him with an inside cradle for a 2! The two scramble to their feet and begin trading punches. Osira rocks Tommy with a series of chops and strikes that she follows up with an Armbar takedown that she quickly transitions into an Armbar! Tommy locks his fingers and fights against her trying to prevent Osira from locking it in all the way!

Tommy managed to get his foot on the bottom rope forcing the referee to call for a rope break!

Tommy Wish breathed a sigh of relief when he got the rope break from the ref. Osira stood up, and she was really fired up now because she was so close to making Tommy Wish tap out from the armbar.

Osira grabbed Tommy's arm and stomped him into submission. She then dragged him towards the center of the ring and went for another armbar, and when she locked it in, she didn't allow Tommy Wish to get to the ropes this time.

Tommy Wish screamed in pain as Osira tightened the armbar even more!

"Tap out!  Tap out!" chanted the crowd loudly now.

Tommy Wish pulled a spiked object out of his pocket, and he hid it in his fist.

Tommy Wish used the object to spike Osira's knee multiple times, drawing blood from the knee cap, and he disposed of it before the ref could see it.

Once Osira was off him, Tommy Wish grabbed her up and put her in a sleeper hold on the mat until she passed out from it!

WINNER - TOMMY WISH
Match Time: 9:32[/mad]

[Image: cGInlPs.png]

We go to the back where Marv Smegma is approaching one of the locker rooms. He gives a quick simple knock on the door and waits until he is bidden to enter. He steps in and we find the hot new tag team, Majestuosa Manor. Juliana Mendoza is lounging in a large black leather massage chair, sipping some cucumber water, head back and eyes closed while Emma Couture is using a resistance band to do some bicep curls.

Smegma: Hello there ladies, Marv Smegma, hoping to get a few words before the tag team gauntlet tonight.

Juliana sighs, opens her eyes, and brings her head up. She looks and Marv and rolls her eyes.

Juliana: That can not seriously be your name. That is just awful, and to top it off you are somehow even worse to look at than Shawn was.

Smegma: Uh, do you mean Steve?

Juliana: Whatever his name was, it’s not like it’s important Mike.

Smegma: It’s Marv actually.

Juliana rolls her eyes again and looks over to Emma who just kind of shrugs as she continues doing her curls.

Juliana: Okay Mark, I would say that I will try and remember, but you’re so hideous to look at that I am going to attempt to block everything about you out of my mind. Seriously, would it kill this place to get an interviewer that’s at least a little attractive? At this rate, we’re going to have to hire our own. Okay, Matt, if you remember to not make eye contact with either of us, don’t perv out on us, and don’t ask anything stupid, you get three questions. That’s three total, not three each by the way. Do you understand me?

Smegma: Uhm… Yea sure. I’ll just get to the first question. With this gauntlet match being a random draw for the order, are you at all worried if you end up being one of the first two teams?

Juliana: Didn’t I tell you not to ask anything stupid? Of course, we’re not worried. When I say that Majestuosa Manor is built better, it’s not just a brilliant and clever catchphrase, it is the truth. Myself and Emma are both second-generation wrestlers. Wrestling is in our blood, in our bones, we were made for this business. I am THE greatest luchadora to ever grace a ring, and Emma, well just look at her.

Juliana stands up, saunters over to Emma, and grabs the camera, forcing it to pan up and down before she shoves it back a bit.

Juliana: She is strong, she is powerful, she is beautiful. She’s a living breathing Wonder Woman. Go ahead and give all the people a flex Emma, probably make those basement-dwelling dweebs bust a pathetic little load right in their sweatpants.

Emma smirks as she lets the resistance band drop and does a double bicep flex. Juliana squeezes and grins as she turns back to Marv who is looking at Emma with a bit of awe.

Juliana: What did I say about perving on us? That’s it, you just lost a question. You have one more and so help me god, if it is stupid I am going to kick you right in your tiny little dick and Emma will toss you out of this locker room. I mean how could you even ask us if we are worried? Speed, strength, agility, charisma, beauty, experience, technical ability, we have it ALL! There is not a team in this building that possess the skills Majestuosa Manor brings. If we happen to be one of the first two teams out there, all that means is that we get a chance to show everyone that we are THE best team on Madness and that we are clearly the future Gemini Champions

Smegma: Well speaking of the Gemini Championship, do you think that if you do come out of this gauntlet the winners, you should get the next shot?

Before Juliana can rip into Marv more, Emma steps up, stares Marv down, flips her hair back, and steps in a bit more.

Emma: Oui. When we win this gauntlet match, we expect our opportunity for the Gemini Championship. Now I believe Miss Mendoza warned you what would happen if you asked a stupid question. I am offering you a chance to avoid your deserved fate if you apologize, and beg me not to crush you.

Marv looks at Emma, clearly a bit nervous and he quickly nods.

Smegma: Yes yes, of course, that was a stupid question. I am very sorry. Please don’t crush me and I really don’t want to get kicked in my very average, maybe even slightly above average di

Before he can finish that strange brag, Emma growls at him and steps forward. Marv quickly runs off and the cameraman goes to follow, but Emma drags him and spins him back around. She steps back just behind Juliana, crossing her arms as she stares the camera down.

Juliana: XWF, Madness, Bing Bong Bitches, Broke Ass Bitches, BGTL, Sad Rhymes, PWT, Jobber Hoes, and especially Themis Palaestra… What you are looking at is THE best tag team on this brand, in this company, and on this planet. What you are looking at is THE Future Gemini Champions. What you are looking at is THE future faces of XWF Madness. What you are looking at is Majestuosa Manor, and don’t you dare ever forget that we are built better, and always will be better than each and every one of you. You’re welcome!

Juliana blows a kiss and in her usual fashion, ends it with a simple middle finger as Emma stands behind her, still staring straight at the camera, stoic and intimidating as we fade out.

Am I reading this right, Jacuinde? A gemini gauntlet match?! Right here TONIGHT!?

Yes you are, ath, and not only is it tonight but it is next… six teams are entering in random ornder, and only one can come out on top! The top contenders in the division, 2 Broke Chicks, came up short once again in their title pursuits at Year One, but this could be a way to catapult them into yet another shot if they win!

IF they win, Jacuinde. IF. But I’m willing to bet one of these other teams that kept getting overlooked while we forcefed 2BC down everyone’s throats over and over again takes it instead… I like Da Bing Bong Twinzz! This coule be their night, as long as they don’t get screwed and enter first!

[Image: NrzQKFq.png]
VS.
[Image: 5ubsbIU.png]

Da Bing Bong Twinzz bust out that backstage bitch like WTF and perp slash pimp walk to the RANG. You feel me?

“The” Jess Anderson and Sally FKA appear on the ramp with hands on her hips blowing kisses to the fans.  They strut on down and do a couple little spins before they climb the ring steps and slide through the ropes, dancing and jiggling for all the world to see.

The Jobber Jane D’Ohs laugh and wait for the bell.

[mad]
DING!

Jess Anderson quickly gets dumped out of the ring by MC C-Munqqquee, and he actually takes himself out and over in the process… and as a result he gets DISSQUALIFIED!

Da Twinzz can’t believe it, but the rules are clear - no sending people over the top rope in standard matches! The Jobber Jane D’ohs win their first match on Madness as a team!

DA BING BONG TWINZZ ELIMINATED IN 0:02
[/mad]

[Image: I23DDSK.png]

The music plays but only Tanya Terwilliger emerges. She comes out bitching, and cameras nearby pick her up on hot mics complaining that her partner Sean Spivey is nowhere to be found.

Terwilliger gets in the ring alone and just shrugs, waiting for the bell.

[mad]
DING!

Sally FKA and Tanya mix it up a bit and Sally tries to land a big powerbomb, but it gets reversed into a facebuster!

Terwilliger goes for a cover but Sally kicks out and tags in Jess Anderson. Anderson wear Terwilliger down and then she and Sally start tagging in and out repeatedly, really demonstrating some solid team chemistry!

Tanya Terwilliger manages to reverse a backdrop attempt into a DDT, and with Sally FKA laid out, she heads to the top…

C10H15N!!!

Terwilliger instinctively leaps to her corner for a tag… but there’s no one there!

She stomps her feet and grabs Sally on the mat, and Sally rolls her up for a 1-2-3!

P.W.T. ELIMINATED IN 4:52
[/mad]

[Image: BW7FIE9.png]

Ikura ikura ikura ore no kachi wa ikura!
Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up!
Ikura ikura ikura ore no kachi wa ikura!
Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up!

ANARCHY's "Run It Up" comes on over the PA system as the arena lights dim down, bringing all attention to the lighting on and around the stage. Everyone’s attention is on the entrance curtain when, all of a sudden, an air horn like the one heard from a fire engine BLASTS through the arena. From the side of the stage, a tricked out RV painted white with neon blue accents rolls up. As the opening refrain with Skits Vicious begins, theside door flies open and out comes the 2 Broke Chicks. In name only, of course! There’s some visible laughs of amusement as Jane then turns towards the stage and tries to look serious as she approaches the ramp. On the opposite side of the mood spectrum, Chiaki Sanada gives their ride an adoring pat before scurrying to catch up with her tag team partner.

As the two make their way down the ramp, Jane’s attempt to stay serious is all but lost once Chiaki moves in front of her, just goofing off and throwing random signs at the camera in sync with their music. As the chorus plays, Chiaki starts singing along. The strength of the duo finally breaks into laughter at the little one’s antics and the pair continue towards the ring. Once they reach ringside, Jane comes in behind Chiaki and lifts the crazy little Joshi up onto her shoulders. She makes a lap around the ring itself while Chiaki’s waving her arms from side to side over her head, trying to get the fans to join in. They do, for the most part. Chiaki hops off of Jane’s shoulders and onto the apron. She’s back to throwing thuggish little hand signals as Jane climbs onto the apron. Jane climbs into the ring and stands behind Chiaki who is still doing her thing as they both throw up their actual, personal team gesture. Chiaki finally gets into the ring and the two of them move to their corner, removing their entrance gear and getting in a bit of last minute extra stretching as they get ready for their match.

[mad]
DING!

Chi Chi and Jane Harper are full of energy when they get to the ring, and they pretty much dominate Jess and Sally from the get go. The JJDs are game, and they even hit a nice little double team sequence on Jane Harper at one point, but it doesn’t last.

Eventually, 2BC hit the GAS MONEY piledriver on Sally FKA, and they score the 1-2-3!

JOBBER JANE D’OHS ELIMINATED IN 3:17
[/mad]

[Image: PbfhiQy.png]

Claire and Xim from BGTL run down to the ring as fast as they can, sliding in and immediately attacking 2 Broke Chicks!

[mad]
DING!

Claire and Ximmie completely physically dominate Chi Chi and Harper to start things off, but Claire lets it go to her head and she starts showboating and jaw jacking at the crowd.

Xim tries to get her to refocus, but the distraction is enough to get Xim dropped with a CHI CHI BANG BANG!

Asensio rolls out to the floor and Claire is left to deal with a high octane double team, which leads to her getting high-lowed by both women before Sanada exits the ring and Harper finishes Rogers off with a KO BITCH knee strike for the 1-2-3!

BGTL ELIMINATED IN 4:33
[/mad]

[Image: LxdUcnq.png]

Mad Rhymes perp walk out from the back together, and Bobbi London tries to do her signature rap on the way to the ring… but her mic seems to not be working!

Bobbi looks annoyed but the pair get to the ring eventually anyway.

[mad]
DING!

Except as soon as the bell sounds, Chi Chi leaps over the top rope in a tope suicida! Maxine catches her in her arms at ringside, and Sanada looks up at the massive woman and says “mama?”

Maxine is moved, and a single tear rolls down her cheek.

Meanwhile, London has flattened Jane Harper with a jumping double arm clap, and is standing on the apron screaming MAXIIIIIIEEEE! MAAAAAAXIEEEEEE! Trying to get her partner to lay Chi Chi down on a table for her to crash through.

As Bobbi is trying to get Max’s attention, Harper gets herself together and hits a big drop kick to her back, sending London flying off the apron and through the table she wanted to splash Sanada through!

London is laid out, and the official counts to ten! Mad Rhymes is counted out!

MAD RHYMES ELIMINATED IN 2:38
[/mad]

[Image: KKMp0V4.png]

Juliana Mendoza and Emma Couture come out from behind the curtain with smiles on their faces.

They move slowly toward the ring and point at Chi Chi and Jane, letting them know they are coming for them.

After getting in the ring, they are both champing at the bit to get the fracas started.

[mad]
DING!

Couture immediately knocks Chi Chi inside out with a running clothesline, as Juliana tosses Jane Harper out of the ring through the ropes.

Emma manhandles Sanada with throws and high impact slams, then tags Mendoza in for some submission attempts. Chi Chi can barely mount any sort of meaningful defense, but she refuses to give in or stop fighting.

Sanada gets a brief reprieve when Mendoza looks for a tag, and Chi Chi crashes into her from behind - it causes the two women of Majestuosa Manor to collide and butt heads, sending Couture to the floor. Chi Chi tries to roll Mendoza up from behind then but Juliana Mendoza powers out at two!

Chi Chi leaps toward her corner, but Emma Couture is on the apron arguing with the referee… Jane Harper enters the ring after a tag from her partner but the official didn’t see the tag! The ref gets in Harper’s way and forces her back out of the ring while Harper protests and yells that there was a tag.

Behind the ref, Couture and Mendoza pull Chi Chi up into the MAJESTUOSA BOMB!

Couture leaves the ring and Juliana falls onto Chi Chi and gets the 1-2-3!

2 BROKE CHICKS ELIMINATED IN 7:41

WINNERS - MAJESTUOSA MANOR
[/mad]

And Majestuosa Manor just established themselves as a top team right here on Madness! What a victory! They have got to have the attention of Themis Palaestra now!

You better believe they do, but I still think Da Twinzz had it in the bag if they came in later! They got screwed by that stupid rule of GM Tula Keali’i’s.!

[Image: Qwh2Xvi.png]

The camera cuts to the mean streets of Hong Kong where XWF's stalwart reporter-extraordinaire (allegedly), Steve Sayors stands among the bustle of rather disinterested people.

Steve Sayors: Ladies and gentlemen of the XWF faithful, we are only moments away from our first ever one-on-one defense of the Lord of Violence championship! After months of back-and-forth, Jacki O'Lantern and Kieran King will do battle right here on the streets of Hong Kong, bringing all new meaning to the term "street fight". Joining me now is the challenger, and some would argue the flag bearer for the whole Lord of Violence division, Jacki O'Lantern.

"Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett inexplicably hits from who knows where, and the citizens of Hong Kong suddenly seem interested! They gather around Sayors on a mosh pit-like circle, parting on one side as Jacki O'Lantern makes her way to the center of the circle wearing her ring gear. In one hand she clutches a Halloween bat over her shoulder and in the other cat she carries one of her black cat's as she makes her way to Sayors's side. The music cuts as Sayors turns to Jacki.

Steve Sayors: Jacki O'Lantern, we're still awaiting the arrival of Kieran King, but in the meantime do you have any words you'd like to share about your mindset coming into the street fight that is only moments away?

Jacki takes the mic from Sayors.

Jacki O'Lantern: Last Madness show I promised myself that I would get what was rightfully mine and that was the Lord of Violence Championship and was so close to making that happen had it not been for Kieran King taking me out of the equation and stealing something that means everything to me, but after pushing for him to be my friend for months perhaps my head was not fully in it like I thought.

She pauses, breathes heavily into the mic, and twirls her bat around before continuing to speak.

Jacki O'Lantern: That was a mistake on my part, and while I got my revenge afterward, that wasn't enough. I won't be able to sleep properly unless I make things right, and in order to do that, that title needs to come home to me. It needs to be represented by someone who the fans can get behind, but also someone who has fought tooth and nail for this division, whereas you represent everything wrong with this company and that belt.

She shakes her head and looks down at the ground, shamefully over the fact that she allowed that to happen, before picking up her head and scanning the gathered crowd.

Jacki O'Lantern:Your luck is about to expire, bud because tonight you and I do battle in a street fight. I don't believe you are capable of going through extreme lengths in an environment in which anything can be used as a weapon. You may have survived when you fell into the flames last time, but your chances of surviving a raging pumpkin are slim to none.

Again theme music plays magically through the air of Hong Kong. Faith No More's "Gentle Art of Making Enemies" lets rip as another part in the crowd is made. Through it Kieran King enters the circle, the Lord of Violence Championship around his waist. He rubs it (and seems super into the rubbing) and smacks his lips a little, looking around at the gathered crowd.

Kieran King: Yooooooo… this has like a Mortal Kombat or Tekken kind of feel to it. Or Fight Club at the very least. Very dope.

Sayors rushed to King's side.

Steve Sayors: Kieran! Jacki just promised that she is taking that Lord of Violence championship back. Any comment before tonight's contest gets under way?

Kieran King: That's not all she promised. Chalk up another death threat to YA BOY! Does Raion Kido still want to kill me too? I'm going to need to hire someone just to keep track of all of these.

Sayors looks back to Jacki.

Steve Sayors: I'm sure she was just being figurative.

Kieran King: I don't have much time for figures of speech and turns of phrases, Steve-o. I have a whole demesne of VIOLENCE to lord over! That means I've got to pay careful attention to… technicalities. And Jacki… 'bud'... I'm afraid I've been given some bad news with respect to our little showdown.

Jacki cocks her head to the side and mouths the word 'what', clearly unsure about trusting anything King says.

Kieran King: See… I came to this Madness brand with a bit of history behind me here in the XWF - I'm the only former Universal Champion on this brand's roster! That afforded me an opportunity, through my team of solicitors, to negotiate a few important clauses in my contract. NO SPACE WIZARDS is one that I've spoken about previously, but another is that I'm only allowed to compete in one deathmatch-like match per year! And unfortunately, that quota was wasted last month in that inferno match against whatsherface.

Steve Sayors: You mean Cheyenne Fier?

Kieran King: Who?

Steve Sayors: Oh sorry, I mean Marie Laveau.

Kieran King: WHO? I swear to God, Steve, sometimes I don't know what you're talking about.

Jacki O'Lantern: What are you trying to say?

Jacki steps forward, the bat dropping to her side. Her cat hisses at King.

Kieran King: I'm saying that this little street fight isn't going ahead. And look… it's not like I don't want to beat your ass from opium den to opium den!

Jacki doesn't look convinced, but King continues.

Kieran King: It's true! I'm just legally not allowed to! And if I don't defend that clause in my contract, I stand to lose all the other cool shit in there like the 'NO SPACE WIZARDS' clause and the  bowl of sexy green M&Ms in my rider. My hands are tied.

Steve Sayors: So what does this mean? Will there be no Lord of Violence defense tonight?

Kieran King: Never fear! YA BOY has got your hookup. Jacki, you can have your shot to get this back…

He rubs the Lord of Violence championship.

Kieran King: …in a REGULAR WRESTLING MATCH.

Jacki studies King for a moment.

Jacki O'Lantern: You're scared.

Kieran King: Nuh uh!

She continues to stare a hole through him, before eventually swinging her bat over her shoulder once more.

Jacki O'Lantern: Fine. Do we have a ring?

King grins.

Kieran King:[/red] Right this way! You're uh… you're going to need to give the bat to Dave here though…

He motions to a referee who was stuck into the picture, and whose name is most certainly not Dave.

Jacki grunts and thrusts her bat into the ref's chest, before following King back through the crowd and across a street. A large garage door opens before them, revealing a sterile, concrete warehouse with a ring in the middle and some makeshift benches around it that the crowd begins to find their place in.

In the corner of the garage, a seedy group of locals gather around a table. One holds a revolver up to their head. They pull the trigger, but nothing happens save for a roar from the others. Russian Roulette. King calls out to them and beckons them over to the bleachers, shaking each of their hand as they arrive. Most of the crowd filing in give them a wide birth, leaving just poor Steve Sayors to sit next to them.

King enters the ring where Jacki is waiting, and hands the championship to the referee. The ref calls for the bell, which winds up being one of the gamblers banging a metal cane on thr steel leg of the bench he sits on.

'That'll do,' the ref supposes, and the REGULAR SINGLES MATCH officially begins.

[Image: 7Oih0Eb.jpg]

[mad]
The match starts off quickly, with Jacki O'Lantern smashing King with a spinning backfist that drives him backwards. Jacki jumps on him straight away, hammering away with elbows that leave the champ reeling. He backs up to the ropes and Jacki, having prepared for a Street Fight, keeps pressing. This forces the ref to intervene, pushing Jacki back and admonishing her. King grins and laughs from where he stands in the "safety" of the ropes. Jacki doesn't stand for that and charges King, who quickly springs through to the safety of the ground. But Jacki follows! King bolts around the ring, forcing Jacki into a pursuit. The moment that Jacki's momentum builds to a peak, King darts sideways and rolls into the ring, leaving Jacki with no target to strike.

Again, King taunts Jacki, and when the Pumpkin slides into the ring, King pounces and begins stomping away at her. Jacki fights her way to her feet and King puts distance between them again, sprinting to the ropes and returning fire with a basement dropkick that takes out Jacki's leg. She hits the mat and again King presses the advantage, raining down forearms to her back. He drags her to her feet and floats her over in a snap suplex that only nets a 1 count.

King pulls Jacki up once more and whips her toward the ropes. He bends down for a back body drop, but Jacki drops to the ground right before him and thrusts her hand up into his throat. He jerks his body backwards and Jacki springs up to take advantage, snapping King into a DDT. She covers, but King kicks out on 2.

With King on the mat, Jacki begins to contort his body, wrapping him up in a bow and arrow stretch. Just as she's about to wrangle him up off the mat, King manages to slip the hold and retreat to the outside once more. But Jacki - having learned from King's ploy the last time - doesn't chase him and instead cuts him off, blasting King with a discus forearm and throwing King back into the ring. He gets up, but Jacki is right on him, tying King up in an octopus stretch this time, slowing him down and kind of discombobulating him. The ref is right there to check if King gives up but he shakes his head.

King continues to struggle, and eventually, as Jacki tries to readjust her grip, Kong manages to slip free. He rolls away and Jacki closes is, not giving him any breathing space. Just as she nears, King reaches out and grabs her by her gear, pulling her down. Jacki falls face-first into the bottom turnbuckle, and King finds the space he was looking for.

As Jacki recovers, King manages to get to his feet first. With Jacki rising, King swings with a wild buzzsaw kick that damn near takes her head off. He scrambles into a cover.

1…

2…

Jacki kicks out!

After two solid blows to the head, King senses Jacki is dazed and gets her in position for F Ur Head brainbuster that netted him the Lord of Violence last month. He lifts Jacki up, but in mid-air Jacki spins and drops down behind him. She clutches him in a chicken wing, looking to tie him up in the Darkest Hour and again try to force the submission. Jacki really seems to have made a quick adjustment to the regular rules of the match!

King throws himself forward! Jacki flips over! But King catches her! F Ur Head!

1…

Jacki just kicks out in time!!!

King glowers at her, before his nose starts twitching. He follows a scent like a cartoon character smelling pie to where one of the Hong Kongian… err, Hong Kongese… err, seedy gamblers from Hong Kong has lit up a fat cigar. Steve Sayors looks uncomfortable next to him, but King seems absolutely delighted. He asks the gambler for a puff and draws a long inhale on the cigar. Impressively, he puffs a small smoke ring into the air.

In the ring, Jacki pulls herself to her feet as the ref asks King what the hell he is doing and begins a count.

1…

2…

Jacki approaches the edge of the ring, but stops before climbing through the ropes. King taunts her from the outside, as he is wont to do.

3…

4…

Jacki grins at King, who wonders what she's smiling about. She points behind him.

5…

6…

King turns to see Jacki's cat has jumped up onto Steve Sayors' lap! The cat makes one more jump, right into King's face! It scratches him across the nose, drawing blood and causing him to drop the cigarette - riling up his gambling buddies.

7…

8…

King demands the ref disqualify Jacki for the actions of her cat, but citing XWF Officiating Code subsection E, item 32 and a quarter, the ref points out that being a dumb animal, the cat's actions do not constitute interference on Jacki's behalf therefore he has no grounds for disqualification.

9…

King is furious but has no choice but to slide back in the ring.

And Jacki's there instantly!

Black Cat Crossing (Taco Driver)!

She plants King in the center of the ring!

1…

2…

BANG!!!!!!!

The sound of a gunshot rips through the warehouse. The ref (and everyone else for that matter) ducks for cover before making the 3 count!

Looking over to the source of the bang, it seems the old gamblers have started up another game of Russian Roulette, and that shot was their way of clearing the chamber to start afresh.

On top of that, the dropped cigar has somehow caught one of the wooden benches aflame! What kind of shoddy timber is this?!?!

The people who had gathered from the street begin to panic as they sprint for the door. The INSANE gamblers spin the chamber and the first participant takes his turn, surviving the round (it's unclear if that's a 'win' or a 'loss'). Inside the ring, both Jacki and the ref try to get a sense of what's going on. The ref begins barking at the gamblers to stop and move on. Meanwhile Jacki turns and… CRAAAAAAAACK!

King whacks Jacki in the head as hard as he can with Jacki's own bat!

He ditches the bat outside the ring as the ref turns back around.

Jacki's down and not moving!

King climbs to the top rope!

King Maker - 630 Senton!!!!

1…

2…

3!!!

King retains! He snatches the Lord of Violence championship from the ref's hands and flees from the scene as soon as possible, leaving the ref to try and tend to Jacki as the flames begin to spread to another bleacher!

BAAAAANG!

And someone just lost (or won…?) Russian Roulette.
[/mad]

WHAT just happened here, Bath? We were going to have a street fight in the downtown of Hong Kong, but instead we got an underground wrestling match in a dirty garage? And it was standard rules? But there were flames? What’s going on?

What’s going on is that Kieran King is a literal genius who is never losing that Lord of Violence Championship, Jacuinde! He planned this out, every step of the way, and Jacki O’Lantern just doesn’t have the mental capacity to keep up with the legend that is Kieran King!

Well I don’t know about that, Bath, but let’s go into the back where cameras have apparently found Lexi Gold…

We cut to the locker room of Lexi Gold, where she is seen sitting on a chair putting on her elbow pads as she was getting ready for her match later on.  She also had a SAGA t-shirt over her ring gear, which we all saw the invitation being extended out to her after her match against Buster Gloves at the DPI. She smiles and once she is done getting ready she starts pacing the room trying to focus on what she needs to do in order to win her match.

"Penny for your thoughts, Lexi Girl?"

Snapping around to the voice in her room, Lexi finds Jason Cashe giving her a grin and a wave.

She stops and turns to face Cashe surprised to see him there, but also not as she crosses her arms and makes eye contact with him.

Lexi Gold: "Cashe, nice to see you again, partner. I never thought I would be saying that today, much less forming an alliance with you, but I'm happy with my decision to join SAGA and hope I represent you guys well out there in my match."

Jason Cashe: "You'll be fine! Just do what you do. That's why Buster and Theo wanted you, that's why you are an asset!"

Looking around, Cashe was a bit hesitant to move around in the locker room.

Jason Cashe: "You.. Don't have any snakes with you do you?"

As his eyes roamed, Lexi smiled.

She smiles again and flips her head back, thinking about what he said.

Lexi Gold: "I understand. I guess I am just so used to doing most things on my own, so it may take me a while to get used to this type of business deal, but just know you can count on me for just about anything."

As she stops speaking, she notices him looking around, which makes her chuckle.

Lexi Gold: "The snakes are at home with the babysitter. You should see how big they are now. I can't even lift them anymore."

His mouth drops open as he looks at her.

Jason Cashe: "Do you feed them livestock? Baby goats and such? What about spiders? Any of those 8 legged freaks make the trip?"

Just thinking about it gives Cashe a shiver of discomfort. With his Xtreme Championship draped over his shoulder, he was glad to have Lexi on his side. He didn't want to be against her and her pets.

Lexi Gold: "Let's just say they slither inside my food cabinet and empty it out. Little sneaky things. By the way, that title really looks good on you. How do you feel holding it?"

She runs her fingers over the centerpiece, admiring the beauty of it before pulling away and smiles once again.

Jason Cashe: "With the stipulation that I can be pinned anywhere, I've had to keep my eyes open. It's like having a bounty on my head and I didn't even do anything naughty as of late!"

Seeing that Lexi was ready for her match. He asked about it to see how ready she was.

Jason Cashe: "So you've got Generic Heel in an Over the Top Rope Elimination match? It's never easy preparing for those, it's all about luck and the ability to make people miss. How are you feeling?"

She gets lost in thought as she looks at the door before snapping out of it and answering his question.

Lexi Gold: "I'm feeling very anxious! Last show I proved I could outlast everyone in that battle royal, and now I'm ready to do the same with this Generic Heel guy. I have a feeling after I'm done dumping him over the top rope, he will wish he had stayed away again. I'm determined to win and, much like yourself, carry around gold someday."

Jason Cashe: "Lexi Gold wearing Gold! That sounds like it would sell tickets!"

Looking into her eyes, Cashe notices that her eyes adjust past him and at the door to the locker room. He turns to find Josslynn Spencer poking her head through the doorway.

Jason Cashe: "Hello my Woo Saah! You remember Lexi right? Hahaha!"

He laughed knowing the two women had had a match not long back. Josslynn gives Lexi a smile.

Josslynn Spencer: "Hi Lexi! Good luck out there tonight!"

Lexi's excitement takes over and runs over to give Josselyn a big hug, almost knocking her over in the process. She lets go and apologizes.

Lexi Gold: "Good luck to you, too. You got an important match out there, and I want you to know I'll be watching and rooting for you! You've been a great asset since you arrived here on Madness, and I just want you to succeed. Hopefully we can circle back and share the ring again. You and me. One on one."

Jason Cashe: "Gemini Championships anyone?"

Blurting out an idea at random. Lexi and Josslynn as a team could be interesting but both women had their solo projects to compete for. Their own goals to chase. Josslynn already having a Title but the idea did have her looking at her hand where the Gemini Ring would go.

Jason Cashe: "It's almost that time isn't it, Lex? Joss, let's leave Lexi to make her final preparations."

Nodding to Joss as Cashe joins her in the doorway, he looks back and smiles to Lexi.

Jason Cashe: "Hey, welcome to Saga.."

She looks down at her shirt and looks at the words SAGA on it before looking up and signs to herself, feeling like she is part of something great now.

Lexi Gold: "This is only the beginning. Things will only get more interesting as I'm being introduced more into the fold, and honestly, I'm ready for it all."

She grins and nods her head before leaving out the door as she gets ready to head into her match.

[Image: yWAlusf.png]
VS.
[Image: MkxcFUs.png]

A live band plays "Thus Spake Zarathustra." The aisle is lined on both sides with some smokin' hot Asian chicks. GH wears a robe crafted from the dreams of the youth. It’s pretty sweet.

“5 out of 6” by Dessa plays and Lexi Gold appears from behind the curtain to a chorus of cheers from the crowd.  She slowly makes her way down the ramp and gazes out on the jam packed arena before she runs toward the fans at ringside and claps their hands. The Golden Goddess then makes her way up the steps and goes through the bottom rope and taunts a bit before she makes her way toward the center where her eyes remain fixated on the stage as she awaits her opponent's music to hit next.

[mevent]DING!

The match kicks off with The Generic Heel laughing maniacally, Lexi moves a foot and Heel quickly leaves under the bottom rope and jawjacks with the crowd trying to pick fights with every single person who calls him out. Lexi waits patiently shaking her head and Heel after some time turns back to the ring and climbs up the apron. Lexi watches him as he starts to enter and moves forward again AND AGAIN Heel says fuck that and backs off to the outside, waving Gold off and walking around the ring to the ramp to a massive round of boos from the audience. Lexi is a mixed of bored and pissed off as she watches The Generic Heel mouth off to a fan in the crowd taking a sign stating "President of the Lexi Gold Fan Club" and rips it in half before throwing it back at the lone fan!

Heel then turns to the camera and gets uncomfortably close, cutting a nWo style promo on the state of XWF and management before it is thankfully cut short by Lexi Gold who slides under the bottom rope and gets a hand on the back Heel's neck and throws him into the ringpost, Heel oversells and flails around on the outside as Gold closes in on him and smacks the shit out of his jaw before throwing him back into the ring and giving chase.

Lexi gets the upper hand and opens up a flurry of punches into Heel's dome before sending him headfirst into the middle turnbuckle with a gorgeous FOOL'S GOLD! Heel doesn't know where he is as he stumbles around drunkenly and Lexi rushes in from behind and tries to throw Heel out of the ring!

But Heel throws an elbow back into Lexi's head and quickly spins around getting in an eye poke and a kick to the groin before leaving the ring again!

The ref checks on Lexi, unsure whether this is a no DQ match, don't judge him! He's new! And while that happens The Generic Heel showboats and taunts the crowd some more as he draws nuclear heat. Every type of trash found in the stands is thrown at Heel who eggs them on as the booing crowd drown out all other noise, like a klaxon of hate. When the crowd throw a microwave from the concession stand backstage at Heel, that is when he deems it time to enter the ring again and is immediately hit by a clothesline!

Heels manages to hook the top rope and doesn't go over but Lexi is on top of him again and a few kicks to the gut make him drop his arms! Heel takes a mean scoop slam followed by a Wheelbarrow Suplex and Lexi picks up heel once more but The Generic Heel has one more trick up his sleeve and sprays Lexi in the eyes with poison mist! Lexi is blinded and flails wildy and guess what he does?

GENERIC HEEL LEAVES THE FUCKING RING AGAIN!!!

The crowd go FUCKING APESHIT!

At their peak of blinding rage, security struggle to hold the raging fans back as a small scale riot breaks out and TGH hides under the ring out of sight. After some time, Lexi regains her sight and smashes the mat, stomping her way outside and looking for Heel everywhere. She looks under the ring for some time but...

The Generic Heel is gone!

Lexi is enraged and dumbfounded. So is the ref. So is the crowd!

And the ref sees only one logical conclusion and calls for the bell!

WINNER - LEXI GOLD
Match Time: 30:42 (28 minutes and 30 seconds were time wasting from The Generic Heel)
[/mad]

[Image: oJvuyIf.jpeg]
FUCK THAT GUY!

[Image: uvVdaft.jpeg]
The Generic Heel is gone! And the ref had no choice but to throw the match out meaning Lexi Gold is the winner!

I'M SO MAD! EVERYONE HERE IS SOOOO MAD! Lexi is pissed! Leaving through the pissed off fans and is still searching for The Generic Heel!

And I hope to God she manages to find him.

To the interview area where Steve Sayors is standing by with XWF Madness newcomer Walker Hill who looks primed and ready for his upcoming match.

“Hello XWF fans, I am Steve Sayors, and with me right now, Walker Hill.”

“Howdy there Steve, nice to meet ya.”

Steve flinches slightly when Walker sticks out his hand, seemingly expecting a slap, but he grins and then sheepishly shakes Walker's hand when he realizes the cowboy is offering a friendly gesture.

“Uhm… Nice to meet you as well. Uh… well, last Madness you were part of the Anniversary Cup Battle Royal, and you had a solid showing making it to the final four, but no win, and I don’t recall you getting any eliminations.”

“Steve Sayors, bringing the heat.”

Walker grins and chuckles a little as he takes off his cowboy hat and starts rolling it around in his hand.

“You ain’t wrong though. I didn’t get the dubya and other than when like eight or nine of us worked together to dump that really big fella out the ring, I ain’t get no eliminations. Let me ask ya something Stevie, you mind if I calls ya Stevie or you prefer Steve?”

“I uh, Stevie is fine I guess. Nobody has really ever asked me. Last show I got called Scott, and I wanted to correct her, but between her and her partner I was scarroused.”

“Well alrighty then Stevie. That actually wasn’t the question though. You a baseball fan Stevie?”

“Yea, not like avid, but I’ve been to some games, I know the basics.”

“Good enough. Me, I grew up playing the game. Tee ball, little league, all through school, hell I even gotta go to college on one of them fancy scholarships, some folks said I had what it took to make it to the show. I was a pitcher, pretty good hitter, alright in the field. I’m getting sidetracked though. When it comes to XWF, I been here for about half a cup of coffee. Had me one of them dark matches, and then the Anniversary show. Shoot, I basically had a relief appearance and next up was a freaking playoff game. I can say that I didn’t have that many strikeouts, but I made it through eight dang innings until I gave up one got dang run and that’s the one that done did me in.”

Walker shakes his head, sighs for a second, and puts his hat back on.

“And you certainly have a tough test ahead of you tonight going up against Kevin Mears, who you became a bit better acquainted with during the battle royal last show.”

Walker just chuckles and nods a bit.

“That we did. Tonight definitely different from the dark match and a whole lot different from the battle royal. Keep the baseball analogies going, this here is bottom of the ninth, two outs, no one on, but a big-time hitter is up to bat. I give Kevin Mears his due, boy is a dang champion and I know I ain’t the Vegas favorite in this one, but I like that just fine. Kevin is tough, he’s athletic, he’s got more experience than I do, and to top it off, he’s been kinda nice during the whole build-up to this match so I ain’t even got that extra that you get when you know you’re gonna be able to punch a jerk right in his big mouth. If you and the folks watching will allow me one more bit of baseball talk, I’m just gonna say this in regards to not just tonight, but my goals on this here show. As I said, I played Baseball for a long time, been on some championship-winning teams, and I been rookie of the year in college and double-A ball. When I stepped away from the field and into the ring I got me another rookie of the year trophy for this little company that I got my start in. Now I figure this year just done got started, so shoot XWF Madness Rookie of the year sounds real dang good. That’s the goal, and if that’s happening for me, well then tonight, to quote quite possibly the greatest baseball movie ever… I gotta strike this motherfucker out.”

Walker puts a fair bit of emphasis on that last bit and raises his fist up, nods toward Steve, and heads off, clearly pumped up for his match.

Walker Hill sounds confident as he prepares for a big match later on tonight… but up next, we have a HUGE return to the brand! Former IDL Champion Elijah Copeland showed up at Year One, and he endorsed Myra Rivers for now but you’ve just got to assume he wants his chance to win the gold back!

042[Image: oJvuyIf.jpg]
Well of course he does, Jacuinde The man never lost the title to begin with! He got attacked by a coward and it took months off of his career and cost him the top spot on Madness… you think he’s just going to sit around and get in the line at the back?

I think you’re right, Bath, but now lets get to the ring because Copeland is taking on Markella in his first Madness match since Halloween!

[Image: cxtnY6O.png]
VS.
[Image: vlDwR0F.png]

With lyric’s My kingdom is falling down as Light Go Out. I'm still gonna wear my crown. No curtain call for now. I'm gonna win this crowd. My enemies around. Are coming in so loud. I'm gonna stand my ground. The show's not over. I'm getting stronger l. La La La I'm still gonna sing. Cuz you got me feeling fine. La La La. I'm still gonna shine. Shoot'em like a falling light.

Markella Appears on Entrance Ramp With Spot Light on Markella chewing on Bubblegum leans right with her left hand on her blows a bubble on Markella way through The aisle as Markella rolls her eyes. As walks her way to the ring as she yawns again covering her mouth. As Markella gets to ring side as she slowly walk up the ring steps as she enters in under top rope as make heart ❤️ shape jester breaking The it 💔 as she lets out giggle as take gum sticks it on the camera lens.

The camera pans around the sanatorium battle zone. Just then there was black, gold, and white flickering as "Breaking Through" by the Wreckage hits the speakers on the arena.

♪ Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied ♪

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the Curtains and the fans begins to boo. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland" written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

♪ But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it ♪

He starts walking down the ramp as the fans continue to shower his boos. He stops and looks at the crowd and giving off a slight smirk and laughs as their misfortunes. He bad mouth the fans before getting down to the ringside and stopping on the ringside mat. He walks towards the steel steps and breathes in.

♪ Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight ♪

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle.

♪ You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
These scars won't breathe anymore anymore, no
Sounds like goodbye ♪

He looks at the fans as he slowly takes off his shirt and throws it to the outside. He points at the fans before getting down and moves to the corner. He then waits for his opponent.

Champion entrance
The camera pans around the sanatorium battle zone. Just then there was black, gold, and white flickering as "Breaking Through" by the Wreckage hits the speakers on the arena.

♪ Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied ♪

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the Curtains and the fans begins to boo. He has the XWF "Title name" Championship around his waist. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland" written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

♪ But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it ♪

He starts walking down the ramp as the fans continue to shower his boos. He stops and looks at the crowd and giving off a slight smirk and laughs as their misfortunes. He bad mouth the fans before getting down to the ringside and stopping on the ringside mat. He walks towards the steel steps and breathes in.

♪ Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight ♪

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle.

♪ You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
These scars won't breathe anymore anymore, no
Sounds like goodbye ♪

He looks at the fans as he slowly takes off his shirt and throws it to the outside. He points at the fans before getting down and moves to the corner. He then removes the title around his waist and put it on his shoulder. He looks at the ramp and waits for his opponent.

[mad]DING!

The match kicks off with a retuning Copeland basking in the warm embrace of the crowd but Markella cuts the celebration short with a swift slap to the face of Elijah. The two get into a collar and elbow which Copeland takes immediate control of taking Markella down with a German Suplex and rolls over into a bridge which gets a 1 and Markella pops the bridge with a cover of her which also only gets a 1! Copeland breaks the hold and flips Markella's legs up and rushes in for another pin attempt placing his feet on the ropes but the ref calls him out for it and Markella gets loose and takes Copeland down to the mat with a head scissors takedown and goes for yet another pin attempt this time holding Copeland's tights as she sits on his chest and this attempt is also foiled by that goody-two shoes referee!

The two break away from one another and get a polite applause. The pair begin to brawl trying to get the upper hand and a DDT from Copeland is blocked by Markella who throws herself out of the hold and throws Copeland headfirst into the ref a and the ref is down for the count. Markella takes the advantage with a sneaky low blow from behind and Copeland goes down to his knees; Markella steps up into an enziguri and Copeland hits the canvas, as Markella tries to grab him Copeland quickly rolls out of the ring and flops onto the outside. Markella shakes her head toe tapping the ref to make sure he's alive before reaching through the ropes to grab Copeland who has grabbed a kendo stick and throws it back and breaks it over Markella's head and she falls back into the ring clutching her head and kicking her feet.

Copeland throws the kendo stick away and slides back into the ring and hurrily rouses the referee. Copeland lifts Markella up into the air looking to end things but it's reversed by Markella who rolls up Copeland!

The ref is awake again and counts groggily!

And Elijah Copeland kicks out at 2.9!!!

The two break away, Markella gets a good shot in with a forearm and a stiff kick to the thigh drops Copeland briefly as Markella takes a step back before firing into GREEK TRAGEDY!

The superkick is barely dodged!

And Copeland desperately grabs a hold of Markella and drops her with the Philly Special!

Copeland covers and gets the 1-2-3!

WINNER - ELIJAH COPELAND
Match Time: 6:30[/mad]

And a returning Elijah Copeland gets the win! And in great fashion.

Great fashion? He cheated, barely escaped a pin in time and went into a reckless Philly Special!

You know what, Jacuinde? Fine. I’m not arguing with you about it anymore! I hate to see someone as beautiful as Markella get defeated, even against someone as top class as Elijah Copeland, and it's just got me in my feelings!

Of course, you always root for the ladies… so how are you going to handle this next one? Walker Hill. Kevin Mears. Two men who locked horns all through the Year One battle royal, won by Lexi Gold. Now they are one on one next! Who are you looking at in this match?

Simple! I’ll root for the winner! But later tonight I’m looking at Summer Page, who dumped Kevin Mears’ ass! She’s single Jacuinde! I’ve got a real shot now!

Sure you do, Bath. Sure you do.

[Image: 7qeED8b.png]
VS.
[Image: RcJD3EG.png]

“Be Cowboy” performed by Black Stone Cherry begins as a spotlight shines down on the ramp. Walker Hill burst through the curtain and throws up the horns as some red, white, and blue pyro shoots off. Walker yells out a hearty YEE HAW! before he starts making his way down the ramp. He slaps hands with some fans along the way, then makes his way up the steps and hops into the ring. He throws the horns up and yells another YEE HAW before he tosses his hat into the crowd.

The opening lyrics of "The World is Spinning" by DMAD begins to play as a strobe lighting effect begins at the entrance. When the song hits its normal tempo with DMAD rapping, that's when Kevin appears in the entrance. Wearing a leather jacket with heart-shaped red glasses and a cane twirling in his hand, he looks behind him before he's joined by Summer Page. She takes his hand before they head towards the ring. Kevin opens the ropes for her, enjoying the view as she bends over to step inside before joining her.

RA: Hailing from Atlantic City, New Jersey and weighing in at 175 lbs...and accompanied by Summer Page....this is KEVIN MEARS!!

He heads to the corner and waits for the match to commence.

[mad]DING!

The match starts off where the battle royal left off. Two men just beating the crap out of each other. You can tell they each have been champing at the bit to get their hands on one another again, and they waste no time just laying fists and feet to one another.

Walker gets an early advantage when he simply overpowers Mears and gutwrenches him onto the mat and starts pummeling him like he’s in a championship MMA fight.

Mears manages to turn things around when Hill sends him to the ropes by popping off the ropes with a disaster kick! He follows it up by drilling Hill with the SEE MY KNEE but only gets a two count off the pinfall attempt.

Mears pulls Hill up after that and looks for a lariat but it gets ducked, and Walker Hill sinks in a sleeper hold - rather than subduing Mears with the sleeper, though, Hill yanks him backward in a suplex! The MIDNIGHT TRAIN! Mears gets a shoulder up at two then, but when he gets up to his feet it’s a CATTLE PROD big boot from Walker Hill!

Hill exits the ring and lines Kevin Mears up for his KING OF THE HILL flipping lariat, but Mears grabs him in midair after he front flip! A reverse STO from Mears plants Walker Hill on his face, and Mears stalks Hill as Hill staggers to his feet…

HEAD GAMES!

Kevin Mears plants Walker Hill, and he hooks the leg for a 1-2-3!

WINNER - KEVIN MEARS
Match Time: 6:47[/mad]

Kevin Mears picks up a big win here, but I’m willing to bet it’s not the last we see of those two going at it! This is going to be a rivalry that persists!!

It wasn’t Walker’s day, but the man is dangerous and it only takes three seconds to win a match!

Indeed! Now, we can’t slow down just yet! We have the very first EVER Equatorial Title defense with new champion Joss Spencer defending against former IDL and current Trios Champion “VIP” Chris Mosh… Bath, is this the toughest opponent Spencer could have drawn for a first defense?

One hundred percent! Chris Mosh is just on a higher level of athlete than Josslyn Spencer, and he’s going to make her a short-lived champion here tonight, I’m calling it right now! Now, where’s my EXTRA buttery popcorn?

*SIGHS*

[Image: uHk1u2k.png]
VS.
[Image: iLJT6TT.png]

The opening of “VIP” hits and the VIP himself, former IDL Champion and current third of the XWF Trios Champions, Chris Mosh, emerges from the backstage looking cool as a cucumber.

Paparazzi soon surround him and snap flash photos of him as he poses and walks to the ring, making sure to always vogue a little here and there so the photogs can get a good shot of him.

Mosh gets to the ring and rolls in, popping up and spinning with his arms raised as the crowd reacts to the Very Important Person.

Purple and gold lights start flashing and Josslynn music hits as she walks out on stage with a smile across her face. Jason Cashe is right next to her, carrying the Equatorial Championship the same way he probably holds her purse while she tries on new clothes.

Joss walks with confidence down the ramp as she walks up the steps and gets inside the ring. She goes to one side of the ropes and strikes a pose as Cashe pops open a folding chair and pulls a bag of popcorn out, ready to watch his woosah do her thing.

[mad]DING!

The X-Treme Champion gets the crowd into a Josslyn chant as the match kicks off. Mosh and Spencer in the ring kick off with a bang, Mosh sprinting forward and nailing Spencer with a boot in-between the eyes and following up with a quick elbow to the sternum then he transitions into a front headlock and uses his strength to pick Spencer up into the air and hang her over the ropes before delivering a nasty knee to her temple!

Cashes covers his eyes on the outside cheering on his girl and Mosh mocks him long enough for Josslyn to power herself up from the mat to bitch slap Mosh before booting him into the corner with a cartwheel kick! Joss sprints up to Mosh and lands a knee to the chin before throwing him halfway across the ring with a monkey flip, Mosh rolls up to his feet and meets Spencer in the center and gets a double leg takedown on her, pinning her shoulders to the mat for a two count!

Mosh sits up and throws Spencer's legs over and picks her up for a powerbomb but Spencer counters it with a hurricanrana and Mosh is dropped on the back of his head! Spencer sprints in for a basement dropkick as Mosh sits back up and both of her feet hit Chris hard in the face!

Mosh falls under the bottom rope and stumbles to his feet, to the roar of the crowd Josslyn hypes herself up and hits the ropes before leaping to the outside with a suicide dive! But Mosh counters with a pinpoint Superkick and drops Spencer down to the outside! Hurting his leg in the process as he hobbles for a moment before returning back into the ring. Cashe goes around to check on Josslyn and gets a warning from the ref to not help her up and he complies, kneeling beside her to talk her back to consciousness.

As the ref gets to an 8 count, Spencer rallies herself and slides back into the ring but Chris Mosh stomps her down as soon as she gets into the ring. Mosh takes a huge lead in the match as he begins beating the shit out of Spencer, picking her up and sending her into the corner and unleashing chops into her chest. Chris throws her out but Joss gets an adrenaline kick and reverses the Irish Whip into a short-arm and goes low and throws a knee into Mosh's bad leg and bowls him over. Chris is hurt but he steels himself and as Spencer meets him he gets in an uppercut and gets Spencer into a suplex!

Chris is looking for the Moshplex!

But his leg gives way as Josslyn reaches the peak and Spencer with amazing agility spins out of the hold!

She regains her balance in the air and lands a foot on the middle rope!

Chris Mosh turns around to face her!

And Josslyn leaps back with  THE ZODIAC KILLER!!!

The springboard Flatliner hits and Josslyn goes for a tight pin and achieves the THREE!

WINNER AND STILL EQUATORIAL CHAMPION - JOSSLYN SPENCER!
Match Time: 11:04[/mad]

Josslyn Spencer with a huge win over an incredible opponent!

I can’t believe it! This is the biggest upset in Madness history! Sucks to see, Chris Mosh almost had it in the bag but his most devastating move this match turned out to be a bigger injury on him!

It sure was close, but gotta give it to the champ! And just look how happy she is with Cashe and all that gold between them.

Between them… hey… Jacuinde, do you think when they, you know… they have the belts between them?

Take us backstage please!

Myra Rivers is backstage with the Madness IDL Championship over her shoulder. She is definitely in a beaming mood all things considered as she thinks through the entire journey that she has been on to even get to this point. Replaying the victory in her mind, Myra’s bright spirits come out of her as she begins to express her thoughts.

Myra Rivers: You know, when I first came to the Madness brand near the end of my run in another place, I wasn’t so sure if this was a good idea. I was really expanding my horizons, trying to branch out of my comfort zone and wanting to face new competition all while I was wondering if I was capable of making it on this roster. It certainly wasn’t an easy journey to start out with, you all know that. You all know about the struggles that I had with my own confidence for a while when I was facing Sierra Silver one on one and I was ‘collateral damage’ for someone like Holden Ross. You all know that going into the triple threat match, the momentum had gone against me because the last match I had prior was a tag team match with Sierra that didn’t go my way. It didn’t matter too much if I wasn’t pinned because in my book, a loss is still a loss. I had picked up some huge wins along the way, but there was no win bigger then when I won the ladder match that got me the title shot to begin with…

What’s funny was that it wasn’t the first time I won a ladder match like that. I did the same thing nearly 15 years ago. Only the company that I began my mainstream wrestling career with was so incompetent that it basically died and imploded before I ever got to see that title shot through. But hey, karma is a very funny thing sometimes because not only did I win that ladder match back in September, I was able to cash in that title shot this time and even THAT wasn’t easy. There I was, expecting a one on one match…

And then Elijah Copeland got injured….

Myra pauses and reflects on such an unfortunate event.

Myra Rivers: It really was a big blow to Madness at that time. Suddenly, it had to be a triple threat. There was the tournament going on at the time and I understood that the winner of that was someone I had to face. I’m not quite sure why Sierra Silver was ever added to that match, but it is what it is there. Nonetheless, in that triple threat match, I was facing the two people that had given me the most fits since my Madness arrival. I was sick and tired of facing Sierra and falling short of a victory, even if I wasn’t pinned either time and I was sick and tired of Holden Ross getting away with the cowardly assault he carried out against me. I was tired of hearing about how this was a moment for one of them while I was seemingly just a third wheel floating along.

On paper, it was all about Holden or Sierra… or at least that’s what some of the social media chatter wanted you to think…

But I proved that I wasn’t a third wheel… but THE wheel! I beat Holden Ross and got my revenge for that assault. I finally exorcised the demon with Sierra Silver’s name on it and apparently, considering she hasn’t been heard from as far as XWF is concerned, I might have ran her out of Madness when I pinned her. Regardless, this was a satisfying win to conclude a satisfying journey for me and now as the IDL Champion, you KNOW what you are going to get out of me. You know I am going to take this torch and carry Madness into a brighter future. It starts with YOU, Summer Page! I look at you and I see the woman that I would’ve been had I never grown up and that’s a vision that makes me sick. It wasn’t that long ago, in another company, where I won a championship off of ANOTHER Page and Summer, if you are ANYTHING like Bianca, which I know you definitely are because blood relations and all, then you have another thing coming. I can’t stand bitches like you that want to have the entire world handed to them and want to have everything revolve around them without ever so much as earning a damn thing. You know what I can’t stand even more?

That in my younger years, I WAS someone like you! Someone like you would set a very poor example for what a champion of this brand should be. But ultimately? When I beat you? I’ll show you personally THE example of what a champion of this brand is all about. Now, as for Elijah Copeland, all I have to say is this: name it and you’ve got it! Because ultimately, you never lost the title in the ring and something tells me that one way or another… I’ll be seeing you quite soon!

Myra leaves the scene with her newly won championship, definitely feeling confident in her chances as the scene fades out.

FOR THE IDL CHAMPIONSHIP!

[Image: 6jdkjUl.png]
VS.
[Image: gY4ath4.png]

The crowd cheers loudly as “Spoiled” Summer Page makes her way out from the back - and she looks like the picture of perfection in sequins and flawless makeup and hair.

As she slowly walks to the ring, even Johnny Miami has no choice but to be mesmerized by the gorgeous creature walking his direction. Eventually, Page enters the ring and stands in her corner.

The Tron lights up with the entrance video for Myra Rivers, carrying with her three other championships from three other companies as she walks out onto the ramp and grins for the crowd.

The fans chant MILF! MILF! MILF! And for once, Myra doesn’t seem to mind the ridiculous moniker… maybe she’s just in a good mood?

Rivers heads down to the ring and rolls into the ring, then shows off her prizes before handing them off to the official and taking a spot in a corner of the ring, using the top rope to stretch herself and get ready for the match.

[mad]DING!

From the gun, Summer Page is all over Myra and she is manhandling her… er, womanhandling her.

Page asserts her will through the early goings of the encounter and is basically showing off, tossing Rivers around and posing for the crowd. Myra Rivers mounts a brief comeback by throwing some quick hands to set Summer off center, but Page ends that quickly with a knee to the belly before rolling Myra into a hangman’s neckbreaker position - pausing to roll her hips seductively for the crowd, of course. Then she drops down with big impact on the neckbreaker! The GOLDEN RULE!

Summer Page prances a bit before reaching for Rivers… and Rivers snatches her into a small package! It’s only a two count, but it shakes Summer Page up enough to send her into a mini rage. She starts stomping and kicking at Myra Rivers, eventually shoving her out under the bottom rope and making her fall to the concrete floor with a thud.

This is where fortunes changed for Summer Page, who swung for the fences with Rivers on the floor. Summer climbed the ropes and leaped off the buckles with a huge knee drop from the top rope to the concrete below, but Rivers got out of the way in time and Page hit the hard floor hard with her knee.

Rivers got herself back in the ring and was able to rest while Summer Page struggled to get to her feet outside, nearly getting counted out before basically diving back into the ring after the count of nine. Myra focused her technical attacks on the leg after that, and kept Summer Page grounded with various holds meant to exploit the damaged knee joint. Rivers gets Page in  knee bar and a spinning toe hold, with Page able to reach the ropes for a break each time but definitely coming out of them the worse for wear.

Myra tries to whip Summer into the ropes but gets reversed. Myra holds onto the ropes instead of bouncing off, and Summer Page grabs at her knee and falls to the mat, causing the official to check on her. Rivers isn’t buying it and tries to advance, but the ref backs her up. He checks on Summer again and Rivers once again gets impatient, and tries to grab at Summer over the referee’s back… and gets a thumb to the eye from Summer Page!

The official didn’t see it, and Summer Page suddenly gets up and hits the SPOILED ROTTEN backstabber! Rivers felt the effects of the move on her own knee, wincing on the mat for a second before going for a cover, which leads to the champion kicking out right at the count of two.

Both combatants stay down for several long moments, and when they get up around the same time, Sumer Page scoops Myra to the canvas with a schoolgirl rollup! Summer Page puts her feet on the ropes, but Rivers is still able to force a shoulder off the mat at two!

Page waits as Myra gets back to her feet, and she lines her up for a TOTAL KNOCKOUT superkick! Rivers sidesteps it!

Myra goes back to back with Summer and lifts her up off her feet… REBEL BOMB!!!

Rivers hooks a leg and scores the 1-2-3!

WINNER - MYRA RIVERS
Match Time: 11:26[/mad]

Myra Rivers is successful in her first defense of the IDL Championship! What a great showing for the champion! She had to really dig deep here tonight, Bath…

I thought Summer Page had it, Jacuinde! She beat Myra Rivers all over that ring, and Rivers managed to get one big lucky shot at the right time to retain. That’s what champions like me and Myra Rivers have that the rest of you regular people lack, Jacuinde! The ability to go from 0 to 60 and snatch victory from the jaws of defeat! Wow!

Uhhhh… okay Bath! I’ll just leave that alone… because we are all out of time here tonight on Madness! What a great show we just experienced. Incredible from start to finish. I’m looking forward to what comes next, and I know you are too… see you then!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atticus Gold (03-05-2023), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-05-2023)