Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
burnin flags
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-02-2023, 05:04 PM

We open up to all the video clips of thugs in a montage format... then we see each one of their own solo moments... then it cuts off into that day tommy lost the title he didn't even bother to defend properly... then it cuts to a room where there was xwf flags all over the place, where each of them are pulled off the wall and set ablaze by group of people wearing bandanas on their faces and hoodies...

Then one of them signals them to stop and listen as one of the men comes onto a podium, where he too was wearing a bandana over his face, holding a red mic to talk to the people..

[Image: 592be430e35b16667bf1d554cde43227.jpg]

???: As I stand here today, I am here to talk about things that don't need much to say. We know who we are, and we know what we can be able to do without the system supporting us. Even if they claim they support us, it's pretty much a shallow thing to think about when they know we aren't on their scene. As I stand here, I want to tell the world that we know we are thugs, we are street trash, we are bane of an America that has more value over a dolla than a human life. So, here I bring out three men who are what they considered thugs and low on the totem pole in these streets that they wrestle in.

We see JB, T, and Reg coming onto where they see the man, all dressed in black hoodies and black bandanas over their faces. Then the lead speaker hands jb the red mic as he speaks to the people.

JB: I will keep this short and to the point, we are here tonight to let the world know that WE are done playing games, and expecting those to give us a handout. We have been in this game to know that if we just sit back and let them play those games with us, we end up looking worse than before in the game of death. We three guys are just pawns, and we are the ones who want to put us on the run. Well, after what T has experienced, Reggie has experienced, and what I have experienced, makes me question the fabric of what is right and wrong.

JB hands the mic to T.

T: Truth be told... im a wreckless man... a wreckless man who has no plans to stop on being a fucked up mess. Fuck it, the world may laugh what i've done to a ditch who needs to be buried underneath Page's tweets... and it cost me big time... but let me be honest with you all... im far of a materialistic man, hell im even far from a man who desires to be a chosen one... to lead a show or place in hell... so fuck the game, fuck the reigns… and most of all, FUCK THE WORLD!!

T hands the mic to reggie.

Reg: To say something brief… my mind isn’t on this game of life… i’ve questioned where I need to go in my life… from the time i got robbed by some underraged bitches… to getting caught up with the boys in blue.. To even damn near getting harassed by some cartels in mexico to where i had to move back to San Diego… and they want me to play their games… oh no chico, ¡No juego esa mierda, estoy listo para el derramamiento de sangre y listo para matar a cualquiera!

Then Reg gives back the red mic to the now known Yushino Key aka Y.K.

YK: Now, they have said the truth… so no it’s time for us to move forward in destroying the foundational idealistic views they determine is the right way of life. As I stand here, I will become a part of mindful thugs to help spread the message of either peace or violence… I know they are wrestlers and I consider them as my friends…do you have anything else to say, JB?

JB shook his head no, and T and Reg also shook their head no. Then it shows YK and the people doing the gun salute to the head, as it pans out a burning xwf flag as it cuts itself off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post