Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running Out Of Time
Gina Van Zyl Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-21-2023, 07:13 AM

Time is a funny thing, it can be your best friend or your worst enemy, take football for example if a team is winning all they have to do is let time run out. But if you leave too much time on the clock? The other team has a chance to come from behind and steal the victory. 

Gina sits back in her chair as the camera focuses on her face, a smirk spreads across her lips.

There is a time and place for everything, while I'm not religious I do have a religious upbringing and one of my favorite Bible verses goes like this. There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. A time to be born, and a time to die, a time to plant, and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down, and a time to build a time to weep, and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance. Ecclesiastes 3:1-4

Gina pauses for a few moments, letting the verse sink in 

There is a time and a place for you and I HGH, and time is quickly running out. Time is running out until that date, time is running out on making game plans for the match, time is running out for you to make excuses about why you lost, and time is most definitely running out in you.

Gina stands and walks to a near by table, in the table are an hour glass and a hammer she turns the hourglass over, she watches the sand run to the bottom.

As time runs out, I'm sure you're gong to get desperate, you're going to do things you normally wouldn't do. As time runs out, you'll star to feel the pressure, start to realize that maybe you shouldn't have underestimated me. As time runs out and you begin to do things that you normally wouldn't do, and when you start to feel that pressure, when you realize that underestimating me was a mistake....

She puts left hand on top of the hourglass, she grabs the hammer in her right hand , she swings the hammer at the bottom of the hourglass, shattering it. She watches in satisfaction as glass and sand spill onto the table. 

That is when I strike! That is when I make you regret every mistake made, that is when I make you regret not taking me seriously. When time begins to run out on you, and all you have to blame is yourself, I'll be there putting an end to your regret, as I finish you off, pin you and stand over you with my hand raised.

A smirk again appears on her lips as she stares I to the camera.

But don't worry HGH, I'm going to take my time with you, I'm going to make sure, you remember every single mistake you made in our match, I'm going to take my time in showing you that underestimating me was the worst thing you could have done.

She places the hammer back on the table, and walks to the corner of the room where a large Grandfather clock is standing. She rubs her hand over the face.

Right now all we have is time, there's plenty of time to talk, plenty of time to make plans. Plenty of time to say whatever we want to say, but that time is quickly running out.

The camera focuses on her eyes, they are cold and emotionless.

As time runs out on talk, the time for action begins. The question is, when it's time for action will you deliver? Or will you crumble, only time will tell. I am a patient woman, I can take my time in getting what I want, can you? Or will you start to panic as time runs out?

The camera scans back as Gina looks at the clock again.

In the end, you'll wish you had more time, you will look back on the match and wonder what you could have done differently. You'll ask yourself what went wrong? In the end you'll realize that there was nothing you could have done, it was just time for you to fall. 

A wicked, somewhat sinister laugh comes out.

Time is running out HGH, as it does  don't make excuses, just accept the fact that when our time came you just were not good enough. I'm sure you'll move on and get over it eventually but in the back of your mind it will eat away at you. Over time that will be my ultimate victory over you. 

Gina smirks as she watches the pendulum swing in the clock 

The days and hours are slowly ticking by, this is going to be an epic battle, one that time will remember. One that you will definitely remember as the day you learned to never, ever fuck with Gina Van Zyl.

She giggles, but her expression is hard and focused.

Time is on my side, it always is, all I need to do is wait while you try to think of ways to stop me. Tik Tok HGH let's see if you can withstand the pressure. I look forward to seeing you across the ring, I look forward to time running out on you and I look forward to hearing the crowd gasp as they watch you fall.

The camera slowly fades as Gina looks at the clock 
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Gina Van Zyl's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-23-2023), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-21-2023)