Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
All of Nothing
Crystal Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

02-18-2023, 07:26 PM

Sometime in January
Los Angeles, California

Crystal Zdunich was quite the celebrity. Not only was she a big time actress, cosplayer, and video game girl but she was also one of the best women wrestlers in the entire world. Despite being fired in her main company of Sin City Wrestling after suffering a very brutal beat down at the hands of Bella Madison. Crystal had successfully entered and won an invitational match which crowned her as the brand new SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion. Add that accomplishment along with the Splat Multiverse and the ECWF World Women’s Championships that she held and Crystal was a champion of three different companies. A wide grin escapes her lips as she stood side by side her wife Seleana Zdunich. Crystal had been invited to a comic convention where she was booked to do photo and autograph ops with the public. The nerd within her however was focused on being an attendee though as she wore her best Poison Ivy cosplay, and her wife was dressed like Harley Quinn. Crystal’s eyes open up as she sees a Square Enix booth in the distance.

“Oh Seleana it’s the Square Enix booth, I wonder if we could go try out the latest Final Fantasy there?!”

Seleana smirks as she nods her head in agreement.

“I don’t know chickie but why don’t we go take a look…”

As the two of them make their way over to the booth that is when they are immediately bombarded by a bunch of fans. It felt no different than being on the streets of Hollywood Hills where her paparazzi following consistently tried to get into her face and ask her various questions. Each fan shoved markers in her direction as they tried to get her to sign anything and everything.

“Crystal can you sign this for me?!”

“Mrs. Zdunich can you autograph my replica Splat Championship?!”

“Can you take a photo with me, you are my favorite wrestler…”

It just seemed as she was pulled in so many different directions. Seleana however just chuckles as she looks at her wife and smiles at her.

“You are super popular. I can’t believe how many people want to meet you. You have been amazing lately. I can’t believe that you have three championships Crystal…”

Walking a day in Crystal’s shoes was never meant to be easy. She just smiles as she tries to figure out who to answer first but then that is when she is confronted by somebody holding a microphone.

“Hi Mrs. Zdunich do you mind if we can get a word with you, we represent daily women’s wrestling radio and your name has come up a lot has being one of the very best in the world as of lately. In the last Quag Cup you have had a top four finish. In the World Series of Wrestling you were part of the top 26. You just became Splat Champion, you have been held your ECWF Women’s World Championship for a while and have officially been named as one of the official participants in the inaugural TIA World Women’s Championship match. How does it feel to receive such an honor and knowing that you will be competing at the Denzel Porter Invitational. There is a chance that if you are still Splat Champion you will be wrestling in two matches during that event…”

Crystal’s eyes light up as she nods her head in agreement. She looks at the roaring crowd as she gives them a smile. She raises two of her championships high into the air as she replies back.

“First and foremost can I just say that it feels really great to be here today and to interact with all of these amazing fans?! To be honest I feel very excited that I was chosen to compete for the TIA Women’s Championship. I love everything that TIA has to offer and as amazing as it was having a top 26 finish in the World Series of Wrestling there is a part of me that knows I could have been so much better. I feel honored that I can compete on Denzel Porter’s show because he is one of the best that does what he does…”

Crystal nods her head as she speaks some more.

“He is always up to date with his information and I had meant to sign up for his event. However you know how the business can be sometimes. We get caught up in what is happening in our home feds that we lose sight from what’s happening all across the wrestling community. Even though I didn’t get the chance to sign up I can personally guarantee you that I will in fact compete in two separate matches. I will be Splat Champion and I will walk away with the TIA Women’s Championship as well. I have always been a woman that has been stretched across companies but it has never been a problem. I am quite successful and I do well at the things that I do. Next month I will walk out with a fourth championship and that’s something I guarantee. Who knows I might do a special cosplay for that occasion. I do believe these fans deserve that much…”

The reporter nods his head as he looks deeper into Crystal’s eyes.

“Good and I know we cannot wait to see what you will do in the ring.”

Crystal nods her head as she offers a wave.

“And I can’t wait to entertain all of you. This is what I live for and it is what I breathe for. It’s everything or nothing at all. You can rest assured that at the DPI every fan will get their money’s worth from me. I will tear the house down and more importantly I will become the brand spanking new TIA Champion…”

The reporter smirks.

“Thank you so much for this brief interview… We wish you the best of luck…”

With that other people try their best to get closer to Crystal. The blue haired vixen is quick to escape with her wife as they decide to head in the direction of their autograph booth. They finally make it to their destination and when more fans try to surround them that is when security does everything in their power to protect them. Crystal smiles as she looks right into the eyes of her wife.

“It feels really good being popular and even feels better being a champion. Just imagine how much people will swoon over me when I win the TIA World Women’s Champion?!”

Seleana and her wife begin to laugh at one another as Crystal turns her attention over to the mob of fans waiting to meet her. She adjusts all of her championships as she begins to do photo ops with each and every single one of them. It is on this image that we fade out on.

Promo 

The cameras are in focus as we are able to see Crystal Zdunich in the heart of Las Vegas, Nevada. A smile escapes her lips as she stands in front of Sin City Wrestling headquarters. Photographers are quick to snap photos of the beauty as she twirls around for the world to see. She is wearing her three championships, (Splat, SCW Roulette, and ECWF World Women's) all over her body. She runs her hands through her blue hair as she looks right into the lens.

“Good evening to all of my blossoming roses out there. Of course you know me… After all I was a co-star on the WIFE which could be seen on Splat, I hold three championships, I am the star of the Detroit Rampage, and star QB of the Brooklyn Brawlers. I am a household name and even if you have trouble trying to say my surname of Zdunich I am sure you know me by the thousands of other names that I have gone by. Crystalina, Christina, Rose, Hilton, Williams, Caldwell, Zdunich… Damn the list really doesn’t end but honestly does it matter?! As far as I am concerned by the end of DPI there is only going be one thing that the entire world should be calling me and that is CHAMPION… I plan to do everything in my power to walk away as the first ever TIA World Women’s Champion and I doubt there is anything that anybody can do to stop it…

I am not discounting or even overlooking the four other women that are going to be participating in this colors elimination match with me. Each of them are talented in their own unique way. They all were chosen because they are special to the world of women’s wrestling but I didn’t come here to get caught up in the hype of everybody else. I came here to showcase how great I am and why I am the only one fitting of walking away as a champion.

This match at DPI is going to be one to be remembered. The rules are very simple. In order to become the champion your opposing two colors need to be eliminated first. Once those targets are gone you could be crown champion. That sounds easy enough but where things get really weird is that the colors that aren’t opposing me are supposed to be allies of some type. Those allies could very well lead to a person earning a victory but in the same token they could also be your downfall. After all it may get hard to keep track of everything when we get into the trenches of the match.

Before I go any further let me make one thing clear. To women such as Brittani Helms and Selena Frost who are looking to become the champion that isn’t going to happen. Not because I doubt their ability or anything but more so on the fact that I believe in my own talents and ability. I am not going to allow myself to be eliminated so that takes the two of them right out of the equation of women that could possibly win this match, and it brings us to three women that really can win it. Myself, Zara and Jessie Lee…”

Crystal offers a chuckle as she takes a long deep breath and begins to speak again.

“So the question of the day is why am I so confident?! What makes me think that I have what it takes to just waltz into the MGM Grand Arena and walk away as a champion?! It’s common sense in all honesty. My home company is Sin City Wrestling. I wrestle in a company that is based on being in Las Vegas and my secondary company is Uprising which is right in Reno. This whole Nevada life is the only thing that I have known consistently for the past eight years. Year I might have gone through twenty million name changes and I may compete in a lot of places, but these two companies have been where I have consistently been at. Nobody knows Vegas as much as I do and as a member of the SCW roster I have become their only five time World Champion and a member of their Hall of Fame.

If I manage to do that for SCW what is to stop me from continuing on with business as usual and winning yet another World Championship in Vegas?! I have been unstoppable for the past eight months or so. I have won two different World Championships and I just keep winning.

I have won match after match and I am not showing any signs of slowing down. Hell compared to everybody else who else can say that have been doing what I have been doing for as long as I have been doing it?! I have turned 35 years old this past November and I can say I have been a pro for 17 years of my life. I am a second generation wrestler, and my beginnings all started in some rundown gym in Mexico City training under my father Pedro Lopez. I took what he taught me and I came to America with a purpose. I used everything I learned and it has translated to over 21 World Championships. Those are stats that are definitely amazing if I say so myself.

Who can say they have that drive and dedication coursing through their veins?! I know Selena Frost who I said won’t be winning this match earlier but it would be foolish to discredit what she has done. She has seen me competing in Supreme Championship Wrestling where I haven’t had the best of luck. However in that SCW she has prided herself on being the face of the company with the longest World Championship reign a multitude of championships that she has won along with being a four time World Champion. She is truly one of the best of the best.

I know I will have my work cut out for me but I am not afraid. She has to come to the city I constantly compete at to showcase she wants this as much as I do. I doubt she is as passionate about this like I am. It is my heart that is full of adrenaline that will fuel me to victory. Any other day Seleana may have had my number but at the DPI this Burning Rose is going to melt the Snow Queen. She won’t be able to stop the flames that have been fanned to see me successful. I will rise above her and claim what is mine…

Any other day you may have had my number Seleana but not on this night… I promise you that…”

Crystal claps her hands as she chuckles.

“And of course there is that other color that is opposite of me and it is represented by Brittani Helms. If I can be honest Brittani comes from the world of 5BW and I really don’t know about what goes on in the confines of that company. So I can’t comment one way or another. What I can say though is that is everybody from 5BW likes to talk at the mouth and they just like to be all up in my business. Obviously I am defending my Splat Championship against Hayley so she wants to run her mouth, which of course caused Sam Tolson to chime in, and I bet Brittani is going to say some stupid shit.

It really doesn’t matter what you say about me because I know there is tons of material on me. I been in this business for a very long time. My name has worth and I am honored if you know me. I rather be known and relevant instead of being just there. Brittani you are going to be in for a world of serious pain. I don’t say this often I am going to fuck you up simply for being associated to people that I really don’t care about. Just try not to get blinded by my spotlight too much. I don’t want you to crumble under the limelight of watching a true superstar go into action.

Besides based from what I see, it’s pure street trash. Vegas is a little ways off from the East Coast sweetie. Stick to wrestling in your little bubble because branching out isn’t your strength, and I will make sure to that when I step into the ring with you…”

Crystal finally forms another grin as she begins to speak some more.

“Now that we got that out of the way let’s talk about the two women who also happen to be in this match as well, they aren’t really my opponent but I still have to make sure that they don’t end up winning the match as well. One woman is one that I know very well. Zara Ivory and I happen to be part of the same company. As a matter of fact it was at one point where we were both competing for Zion to be a last added edition to the World Series of Wrestling. I was all about trying to do everything in my power to earn my keep but I was informed because of the name that I had in the business and from my participation in different events that I didn’t have to earn my way into the WSOW.

So I was allowed to get a pass to go right into the mix. Zara Ivory didn’t have that luxury and she managed to earn her chance to get into the event. I respect the hell out of Ivory because she always seems to bust her ass to get what she wants. I know she is going to be one of the biggest threats in this match because I get to see her every single week during her reign as the Gateway Champion. She is elevating the championship and is using it to really bring her career to new heights. It doesn’t stop there. Zara is a woman that has given everything of herself to be the best wrestler she possibly can be.

She is a member of the ever growing Queens of Wrestling and has made it her habit to be part of a wrestling sorority that emphasizes domination of getting what one wants out of wrestling. I know I had my run in with the leader of her group in Jessi Osborne. It was a tough match for me but I have beaten her. So if I can beat Jessi, I know for a fact that I can go out there and beat Zara.

As I look at Zara, I can’t help but look at Selena Frost, and before she had to drop out of this match Molly Hatchet. I have come to the realization that all of them had placed a lot higher than me in the WSOW. I thought I had been special coming at 26th but when I look at these other women and they came in at 19th 10th and even 8th there is still so much that I need to go out there and accomplish.

I really wanted Molly Hatchet to be in this match but for unforeseen reasons she had to drop out and that spot is now replaced by Jessie Lee. I really haven’t ran in the same circles that Jessie has ran in but what I do know is that she represents Action Wrestling. She was their inaugural Women’s Champion and she will be pouring everything she possibly can into trying to be the inaugural TIA Women’s Champion.”

Crystal shakes her head as she continues to speak.

“She might be a last minute substitution but don’t let that confuse anybody. The reality is she belongs in this match and with the chance of a lifetime she is definitely going to make the most of this opportunity. Everybody is going to give all they got when they walk into that ring. Each of us are going to be pushing as hard as we can in order to walk away as the champion..”

Crystal looks at the picture of all of the colors as she sees her name at the very top.

“However as much as everybody is going to be pushing towards winning, the truth is only one person has their name in gold. I don’t care if you think it’s yellow but it my eyes it’s gold. It’s gold because it represents that I am a champion through the thick and thin. I am going to be quite the iron woman during the DPI wrestling in not one but two different matches. If anybody has the ability to persevere and showcase they are a fighter it’s me. All I have ever done was be a fighter. It all started growing up in the slums of Detroit, to being adopted by my aunt. I have made a name for myself through hard work and determination.

That ideal will continue to be told as soon as I enter into the wrestling ring. Five women will walk into a ring but only one will emerge as a champion. That woman will be me and I will give everything of myself to ensure that it happens.

It won’t be that long now… Lights, Camera, Action… It’s show time ladies. Why don’t we go create a blockbuster shall we?! Welcome to the curtain call. Talk a bow because your show it’s officially going to get cancelled. It’s about time I roll the credits on all of you once and for all. I will become champion. This is all I got and I will shine…

Flame On… The Burning Rose will be ignited…. See all of you soon…”

With that Crystal has that confident expression on her face as we fade out on this image.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crystal's post:
Theo Pryce (02-18-2023)