Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
Die Trying
BrittaniHelms Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-17-2023, 09:32 AM

[Image: 435c886ec42eeeaaba42fcead0c644b3a82f9b73.gif]

Do you ever feel like you are the odd ball out when it comes to certain situations? You know, the one that doesn’t fit with the people who are popular? The one that comes from nothing and you look at the ones that had everything handed to them? Everyday when I wake up, I am always the oddball out, but I am also the one that’s thankful each and every single day. Though, another question that I always have is this? Do people have to be greedy and have to double dip when they have everything they want? Yeah, that’s another feeling that I have going through my head.

I’ve been a fighter throughout my life. I have fought and fought to get where I am at right now. Going into this match, I need to have a game plan or I am going to end up screwing myself over and over again. I was laughed at the last time around when I entered in a tournament. This time around? It’s for a championship. I haven’t held gold in almost eleven, yes, ELEVEN YEARS. That’s a long time for certain people and on top of that…..

It’s making history by becoming the first champion of this brand new belt!

I am ready for everything and everything. I just have to be ready FOR it!

The scene starts with Brittani Helms returning back home from her Christmas Vacation in Washington, DC. After everything that was going on with the war with the Carter Corporation and winning at Wargames back in Iceland, Brittani had to get away from the drama. Just then, we see Kelly Penkzee-Nelson come up to her with a smile on her face. The both of them do live in the same apartment and want to be respectful to one another.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson Hey, do you need help with that?

Brittani looks up to her.

Brittani Helms:  Nah, I got this, fam.

Brittani opens the door to her apartment and walks in. Before closing the door, she sees Kelly still there.

Brittani Helms:  Would you like to come in?

KPN nods at her and takes the offer of coming in. She has something in her hands while Brittani is putting the stuff back. KPN comes in and sits down. She eyes her while Brittani puts her stuff away.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson How was your trip to your grandmothers?

Brittani Helms:  It was good. I had to get away from everything. After the bullshit that Candice Carter put me, Cordelia, Tyler and Amy through in the past couple of months, it was nice to get away and relax, plus nothing beats Grandma Helms’ food when you are down.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson Did you at least work it off?

Brittani laughs at the comment,

Brittani Helms:  Now, now, we all can get “fat” over the course of the holiday break because we are eating healthy, becoming health nuts and trying to not make sure we don’t have any cholesterol issues when we are wrestling. Do you realize how much gluten food Holmes ordered during the course of this year? 

KPN laughs at the comment.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson I know, it’s a lot. Remember in CKP where he wanted us to eat like that from Monday through Thursday and the weekends being “cheat”. That’s what he wanted us to do.

Brittani Helms:  That was before the shutdown. You know the days where we had fun and didn’t have to worry about people coming after us for expressing our minds on HOW we didn’t like them.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson I don’t want to get into that right now. I have a lot of thoughts on certain things, especially in 5BW. Though for now, I would rather leave that and bring the actual reason why I am here to begin with.

Brittani comes and sits down. KPN sits right across from her.

KPN: As you may or may not know, I was a part of the World Series of Wrestling.

Brittani Helms: Yeah, I heard about that. How did you fair in that?

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson I was in the top 20 and I am happy to be in the top 20 of the best of the best, though this is not about placements or anything like that.

She keeps her eyes on her.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson  In February, The Denzel Porter Invitational is going to be happening. I know that a lot of things are happening with that event. Five Boroughs Wrestling is likely to get involved, I know Hayley Fien is going to be challenging for the Multi Universal Championship.

She clears her throat.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson This is Awesome Promotions is going to be having a match to determine who will be the first TIA Women’s Champion. I was offered to be a part of this, but I felt like I’ve done enough lately. While understanding, they gave me the chance to pick someone who I felt was going to be the perfect person to be a part of this.

Brittani’s eyes widened.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson  And that person was you! I feel like you are one name that everyone should know about. You helped Chris Page last year, you teamed with him, and you took part in the Cannabis Cup last year. A lot of people by now know who Kelly Penkzee-Nelson is and I think everyone should know WHO Brittani Helms REALLY is!

She looks at her up and down.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson: Brittani, would you like to be a part of this match up?

Brittani smiles and starts getting teary eyes.

Brittani Helms:  Kelly….

She stops for a moment.

Brittani Helms:  You don’t know how much this means to me. You don’t know how many times I’ve waited for a chance to FINALLY get my name out there and known. After all of the hard work I’ve put in, only to be kicked down, this means a lot.

KPN smiles

Brittani Helms:  I am going to accept your offer to be a part of this and become the First ever Awesome Women’s Champion.

KPN smiles and hugs her

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson:  For warning, this match is not going to be an easy cake walk. There’s going to be tough challenges in this for sure. I was with the best of the best and proved myself. In this case? You are going to have to bring yourself and give it all.

She lands a list of the people who are in.

Kelly Penkzee-Nelson Take a look at some of the names and be ready. I wish you the best of luck in this match up. Make me proud!

She walks out of Brittani’s apartment, leaving her be. As Brittani takes a look at the names that she’s reading, her eyes widen at the names.

Brittani Helms:  Holy crap, KPN was not lying. Looks like I got my work cut out for me.

Brittani puts the paper away and walks. She’s going to have her work coming to her.

Date: February 17th, 2023
Scene: New York City

The scene starts with Brittani Helms sitting at a table with red, Blue, white, green and orange coins sitting right in front of her. Under those coins are the names that are represented in the match. As Brittani looks at them, she starts talking.

Brittani Helms: This seems like I am playing a game of poker by picking up these coins and seeing what I get. Instead, I am going to be lifting these up, seeing what color my name is under, but seeing my other opponents. Before we get started, let me give an introduction to who I am.

Brittani smirks.

Brittani Helms: : The name is Brittani Helms, and I am a part of Five Boroughs Wrestling, though let’s not get it twisted with most of you ladies saying that I am a “rookie” when I’m not. I’ve been wrestling for a long time, but never really got the break I wanted because of bullshit that’s been happening around me. This time around? I am finally going to break that glass ceiling and become one of the top names that wrestling has to offer.

Brittani folds her arms and cracks her neck.

Brittani Helms:  Going into this match against all of you, the plan is going to be pretty simple. Go in and shut everyone out. Some of you ladies are going to be tough, some of you ladies are going to be intimidated by me, some of you ladies are going to bring it on and give me that fight, and some of you ladies may crack when you are going against a tough person like me. I don’t back down from fights, I participate in them.

She gets an evil smirk on her face.

Brittani Helms:  And when I participate in them, I don’t let go. I am from Washington, DC, where we have to fight for our lives. If someone comes up to you, and they swing with the first shot, you have to hit back. If someone comes up and tries to jack your car, you come after them and prevent them from stealing your car. If something BIG like the Women’s Championship is right in front of you, are you going to let it go? NO! That Women’s Championship is going to go to someone who wants it the most!

She stops, looks at the coins and picks up the red one. She sees her name on it.

Brittani Helms:  The coin that I happen to pick up is red, and I see my name on it. When I see the color “red”, I think of blood and when I mean by blood, it means I have no problem making sure each and every single one of you bleeds to get this match. If I have to be the first one to draw one, it’s going to keep me going. As they say, give blood, sweat and tears to a match that you want to win the most!

She looks at the rest of the coins and puts her hands on the table.

Brittani Helms: Let’s see whose name is on the rest of the coins.

She picks up the first one, the color yellow. As she flips it and takes a look at the name, Brittani shakes her head.

Brittani Helms:  And this is why I really want to target this person first. Crystal Zdunich, Crystal Caldwell, or Crystal Hilton, whatever names you are going against these days. I always knew deep down that you were TRYING to take everyone else’s spotlight, trying to make sure that nobody else, but you had the chance to become “champion”. 17 times with some controversy stinging going around you. Are you going to be doing the “oh, I’ve waited to face off against you and it’s really going to be an honor” nonsense towards me like you did with others?

Brittani slams the yellow coin down.

Brittani Helms:  You know what I say? Save the shit because that little stunt you are going to do is NOT going to work well with me. Days prior, you are going to be facing off against Hayley Fien, someone I’ve faced off back in 2020 where I knew deep down inside that she was going to be the champion. You’ve faced off against her and LOST against her. This time for the Splat Multi Universal Championship, it may as well happen again. You think coming into this match is going to be another scapegoat for you and add more? YOU had your time to shine in the sun and your moments! Crystal, I hope you are prepared for a heart break after the heartbreak you are going to expect!

Brittani tosses the yellow coin to the side and pulls up the next one. The color blue. She looks at the next name.

BBrittani Helms:  You know, Zara Ivory, you have my favorite color of blue, but that’s not why I am not going to go after you in this match up. I feel like you can give me that challenge, unlike Crystal. Yeah, I know, it’s a little bit harsh to say because I feel like you are the better one that I could face off against. You’ve been around for a very long time, you know what it’s like winning championships and you know what it’s like to be in the World Series of Wrestling, I haven’t at all. I am sure everyone here is going to be rooting for you because you seem to be the popular one that everyone wants to side with!

She shakes her head

Brittani Helms:  This though, is NOT a popularity contest, Zara! This is for the goddamn TIA Women’s Championship that I want to win the most! You can be friends with Santa, The Easter Bunny and many others out there that would love to see you win the championship. Hell, I bet everyone in Zion Wrestling wants to see you win the championship and applaud you for everything! With me in this match? You are NOT going to be going ANYWHERE near that Women’s Championship!

She throws the blue coin away and goes to the green coin. She flips it over and reveals Jessie Lee’s name.

Brittani Helms:  Ah yes, Jessie Lee. The wild card in this match up. Action Wrestling’s current women’s champion, someone who used to be a part of Revolution One back in the day, number 28 from the Denzel Porter list of the best trash talkers and stabbed by Anya Coyle at one point to keep on going. You’re a badass for that, and I would give you my respect for real, but in this case? Respect is going to have to be earned from me, and it’s hard to get.

Brittani bounces the coin up and down in her fingers while keeping a serious look on her face. She licks her lips.

Brittani Helms: : I know what it’s like being in the position of someone coming after you with a knife. I could show you the scars, but I am not here for what scar is bigger and what scar is cool. I am here for one thing and that’s becoming Women’s Champion. You’re already the first ever Action Wrestling Women’s Champion, you think you coming into this match you THINK you are coming in and taking this moment from me? I DON’T FREAKING THINK SO, FAM!!

She throws the coin with the other ones.

Brittani Helms:  I don’t care if someone came after you or not, I don’t care if you lost a finger, you are not coming in and taking the Women’s Championship AWAY from me! You are not going to add another “inaugural” title to your resume that you have going on! I refuse for that to happen! NOT UNDER MY WATCH!

Brittani calms down and grabs the final coin. She flips it over and reveals Selena Frost’s name.

Brittani Helms:  Finally, we have Selena Frost. Ranked Number Eight in the World Series of Wrestling, The Snow Queen, a hall of famer, multiple time champion across the board and someone that’s well respected around the horn. You could say that I am intimidated by her and to tell you the truth, I honestly am. With someone that has that caliber, someone that has those accomplishments, and looking to build more around her, I can see why she is in this match up. I can see why she was ranked number eight in the World Series of Wrestling. She’s earned those, but this reminds me of what happened a couple of years ago back in 2019.

She keeps that serious tone on her face.

Brittani Helms: : 2019 World Series where the Washington Nationals, who everyone thought had no business being in the World Series after a 19-31 start, were facing off against the Houston Astros, who had the better record of the two. Houston was the favorite to win the whole entire World Series. After a 3-2 lead they had once the game went back to Houston, the Nationals came back and won both games, ultimately becoming the World Champions. I don’t want to put you in the same boat as the Houston Astros and the controversy that happened right after because to me, you are way better than them!

She takes a deep breath.

Brittani Helms: Though, I see myself as the underdog compared to you. Everyone has told me that I would be that way, even when I was down in the ruts. They didn’t see anything in me and thought that I would be this “ghetto girl” who had no mother growing up to never amount to anything. You’ve earned your shit, which makes me jealous. You’ve got that reputation in a good sense. Selena, while I feel like I am the underdog compared to you, the one thing that I have the most is drive!

She stays in her position

Brittani Helms:  Drive to become the best, drive to finally reach the goal and the drive to finally become a champion! You see how I didn’t blast you? You see how I gave my props? It’s very hard getting that out of me, unlike the rest of those girls that need to earn that. Selena, you’re awesome, you are loved and respected, but this is my time to shine!

Brittani wants to throw the coin down and all, but in this case. She doesn’t.

Brittani Helms:  Kelly Penkzee-Nelson was the one that suggested that I be a part of this match. We all know her reputation and how much she is respected. She was the one that told me to get my name out there and show everyone WHY Brittani Helms should be a household name to everyone! Why I should be the one to put myself out there. All FOUR put your names out there, all four of you earned reputations over the years. I’m not going to allow that to happen ANYMORE!

She flips the table.

Brittani Helms:: I’ve busted my ass to get where I want to be, had moments where I thought I was not good enough, not pretty enough or not nice enough to be out there. Thirteen years of this is going to accumulate in the middle of that ring where I am facing off against all four of you! The preparation I had to take, the hard work outs and the tape studies will show that I am ready for you four ladies in the ring!

Brittani takes a deep breath.

Brittani Helms:: The Denzel Porter Inventional is going to be a historic night for everyone here. I am not going to settle for heartbreak, I am not going to settle for NOTHING, and I am not going to take “no” for an answer. The only thing I am settling for is becoming the first ever Awesome Women’s Champion!

You can see tears come down her eyes. You can tell there’s a lot of things going through her head.

Brittani Helms: And I don’t care if I have to die trying….

Brittani walks away from the scene. This means a lot to her and her career. If she wins the Women’s Championship, Brittani is set, but if she loses? That will remain to be seen.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BrittaniHelms's post:
Atticus Gold (02-17-2023), Theo Pryce (02-18-2023)