Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slipping Further
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2023, 08:25 AM

The scene opens to a pitch-black room, it’s silent until footsteps can be heard coming from a distance. The footsteps stop, then a low voice is heard.

”Do I have your attention now? After everything I have been through. Do you see me now? No? Well, in due time all will be revealed.”

A spotlight is turned on, it is focused on a large black throne-like chair. Beside it on a stand is a bottle of water. The footsteps get close and closer to the camera. A silhouette starts to appear, and as it gets closer, we see HGH dressed in a jet-black Armani suit, a black button-up undershirt, and a red silk tie. He dusts himself off, turns to the camera, smirks, and adjusts his slacks before taking a seat. He then opens the bottle of water and takes a drink, puts it down then looks straight at the camera.

”I wish I could say I told you so, but I can’t. Why do you ask? That's simple, That was the fastest win of my career, it could very well be history. So, why am I not excited? That’s because Mastermind got off easy, and Raab didn’t even put up a fight. To me, well that is nothing to be excited about. Sure, it’s a win. HGH hangs his head and sighs.I had told the world how I planned their demise, and it turned out there was no fight in either of them. Now, that leaves a sour taste in my mouth.”

HGH looks up at the camera.

”That was then. This is now, and now it’s off to my next opponent, Gina Van Zyl. What can I say? I don’t even know you. However, I have seen some of your matches and let’s be honest…I’m not impressed. There’s nothing about you that screams intimidating. So you have a few wins, bravo you beat up nobodies, people I haven’t even heard of or crossed paths with. Now, why is that I wonder? Couldn’t be that you’re trying to take the easy road, facing people you deem “jobbers” yeah that’s cute. So let me break it down for you sweetcheeks, I’m not like any of those other competitors you’ve been in the ring with. Oh, no, no, no, you see I am much worse than they are.”

HGH stops and takes a drink of his water, then looks back at the camera.

”You see, here’s the thing Gina. I don’t care how tough you think you are. The fact of the matter is this, I have stepped into the ring with bigger names than you are, I’ve gone to war inside those ropes. I have lost my fair share there’s no denying that. Oh, but I have won my fair share as well. Unfortunately for you, you are now in the crosshairs, you are my next victim on my way to the top. Don’t let your head get too swollen, you aren’t even on my level and I will run straight through you to prove it.”

HGH pauses but just for a few moments.

”So, the way I see it, Gina, you may think you know what you are getting into. I assure you, you have no idea what is in store for you, but by all means, keep thinking you do. Like I said earlier, while you’re out here taking on subpar talents, I’ve been going toe to toe with some of the biggest stars on this brand. That being said, what makes you think you even belong in the same ring as me? What makes you think you have what it takes to bring home the win? Hgh stops and smirks.Now, I want you to think real long and hard about what stepping in the ring with me will do to your psyche. Ask yourself. Ask yourself if you are willing to do whatever it takes to secure a victory. What are you willing to do to get that win? There is no hell I won’t crawl through. Are you willing to do the same?”

HGH stops once more to take a drink of water. This time when he looks up at the camera, he is smiling but the smile doesn’t last long as his facial expression turns to anger.

”I’ll say it like this Gina, so you, and everyone else will know. Thursday, February 23rd, 2023, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, when you step in between those ropes. When you are standing across the ring from me. Ask yourself, can you beat me, Gina? Do you have what it takes? What makes you think you are so damn special? Let’s face the facts, you are nothing more than an obstacle in my path that I must remove. I will not rest until I have achieved my goal and that is to become the Anarchy champion. So, come Thursday night, I am going to embarrass you. If I’m being honest, last Anarchy didn’t quite satisfy my hunger. The darkness that has been building inside needs to be released. My hunger is replenished by violence, my thirst is quenched by blood. What will happen to you on Thursday, will not be swift and it sure as hell won’t be painless. I will make you reconsider your career choice.”

HGH smirks. He reaches for his water bottle to finish it off. He looks back at the camera.

”Gina, I truly hope you prepare yourself for what will happen to you. Go ahead, take a long look in the mirror. Take one last look at yourself, because when I’m finished with you. You will never be the same again.”

”When the lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, ‘Come!’ And another horse went out, fiery red this time. Its rider was given permission to take peace away from the earth, so that people would kill one another. He was given a great sword. Revelations 6:3-4.”

HGH looks at the camera.

”Show me what’s beyond my eyes?”

Scene fades.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-23-2023), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-21-2023), CTN (02-19-2023)