Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
Snakes, Snakes, and more Snakes.
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-13-2023, 01:58 PM

We get a view inside a dim room. It was empty for the most part; there was no furniture, carpeting, or decor to occupy the room. After a few minutes, the lights turn on and the camera pans over to a corner of the room where a closed casket is set there. Its focus is set on that. The sound of heels clicking on the floor is heard coming from a distance. Lexi Gold slowly comes into the frame wearing a red ruched dress and matching heels as she stands in front of the coffin and looks in the direction of the camera with a smile on her face.

“I went shopping over the weekend. I know what you are thinking. What kind of doll did you get this time, Lexi? Actually, as much as I love adding to my doll collection, I figured I would go shopping for something a little different this time.”

She turns around and runs her hands throughout all areas of the coffin before stopping to open it. We got a close up and noticed the interior had a few bullheads stitched on the blanket as she made sure it was neatly placed.

“It is custom-made. I want to be sure that when Buster enters this coffin, and it's shut, he feels comfortable in it. He calls himself The Bull of the North, so this represents you well. Wouldn't you agree?”

She claps her hands joyfully, proud of herself for doing such a thing, then her snakes came into the frame out of nowhere, and entered the coffin, slithering around as if this was their home.

“My babies seem to like it, but trust me I'm not going to have my little ones involved for the sake of this match, so the question now remains where will these snakes that will be contained in the coffin come from? I guess we will have to find out.”

“Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to take my babies out on their walk.”

She reaches inside of her pocket, pulls out three small leashes, then grabs her snakes and places them on the ground, applying the leashes to her slithering friends before walking away and heading outside.

“Not every snake you meet is a bad encounter. Some are actually good, loyal and loving, which is why I have always felt like I can relate to them. I hope that Buster Gloves understands and carries this information with him into our match. We're still in the developmental stage of our friendship. I thank Emily Sims for introducing us, even if she and I are no longer on speaking terms. You trust me, right, Buster?”

“I certainly trust you. There is a reason I chose to face you at this event instead of someone else. You bring heart and determination to every fight. Those reasons alone are why I want to test it out for myself. I feel as though you could push me beyond my limits. That's the outcome I am certainly expecting out of you. Only time will tell if this is the case.  Now the question remains: will you live up to your name of the Bull, or will you crumble under pressure and take a loss to me? I guess there is only one to find out!”

“Going into this match, I feel like we share a mutual respect towards one another, but let's face it, Buster, you are walking into unfamiliar territory with snakes and a coffin involved. Hell, you tried to call off this match several times. That tells you that you lack confidence in your own abilities. You are going to have to dig deep in order to find a way to beat me, because let's face it, this match is going to prove to be quite the challenge for you.”

“You have walked down an easy path in your career and this match will change that. In fact, I believe it'll change YOU for the better or worse remains to be seen, but you know what is certain though? My willingness to want to get this match underway. My patience is growing thin. When that bell sounds the gloves are off, the dolls and the mind games are put away, and my focus is locked on you in an attempt to get you inside that coffin, close the lid and secure a win.”

“While I've seen dozens of coffin matches and I have done nearly everything in this business against the biggest names, believe me this is a first for me, so you may be asking yourself do I fear anything heading to it? I fear the snakes getting hurt more than myself getting hurt. I know that is crazy talk, but I have faith within me to fight through pain and tough situations. If you want to test that out for yourself, be my guest. I truly hope you do, but just know that you might not like the outcome, or at the very least it might surprise you.”

“I could continue speaking for hours on this subject, but I already felt like I said what I needed to say. Besides, I much rather let my actions do more of the talking for me. That is more of my specialty.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
Atticus Gold (02-13-2023), Dolly Waters (02-13-2023), Raion Kido (02-13-2023), Theo Pryce (02-18-2023)