Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston, We Have a Problem...
Vagabond Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-12-2023, 01:15 PM

[Image: cu7lspcxwz7aos8kvadd.jpg]

We're backstage at the NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, mere moments after the first match in the first round of the March Madness Tournament.  Vagabond, looking a little ragged, is seen leaning against a wall with one hand, and holding, uh... himself... with the other.

"I swear, if that bitch ruined my chance to have a kid, I'll personally beat the tattoos off her skanky ass.  I mean, if she thinks she can just--"

"Jolene, that's enough.  I'll be fine.  Now be a dear and grab me an ice pack, would ya?"

"I have every right to be pissed off.  That slut cheated every chance she got!"

"Can you blame her, though, really?  How else could she have won?  I made her look like a ragdoll out there.  I've got to hand it to her, she did what she had to do and she got the job done."

"Are you freakin' serious right now?"

"Babe, how is it that I'M the one with popped testicles, and possibly a broken nose, and YOU'RE more mad about it than I am?"

Vagabond sees a chair nearby and limps over to it.  He sits down ever so carefully.

"Don't even get me started on YOUR behavior.  You held the ropes open for her like a doorman.  What, pray tell, made you think THAT was a good idea?"

"Any update on that ice pack I asked for?"

Jolene goes silent, staring a hole through her husband's (maybe fractured) skull.  Vagabond makes it a point not to look right at her.

"Please, can't we wait till later to talk about it?  I need a few minutes to process everything that just happened."

Though she looks like she's far from being done, Jolene rolls her eyes and starts to walk off.  "Fine, whatever.  I'll go get you your stupid ice pack."

"Thank you, love.  I'll stay put," Vagabond calls out after her.  When she's no longer within earshot, he adds, "it's not like I'm going anywhere any time soon."

With that, our scene comes to an end.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vagabond's post:
Theo Pryce (02-12-2023)