Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A World With a Villain... Needs to Be Cleansed!!
Jacoby Spencer Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-10-2023, 09:54 PM

>>>A World With a Villain…  Needs to Be Cleansed!!<<<

“The world of fighting has evolved.  It has gone from straight knuckle to knuckle action with the better man winning without a doubt.  To this thing where being a character.  A character with an attitude.  Pizazz.  And craziness.  Now it has been several years since I stood in front of a crowd of people and took on someone.  Fought someone tooth and nail to see who would walk out as the victor.  Now here I am taking on a challenge.  Jumping into something that I probably shouldn’t have agreed to or even stepped up to do.  But here I am.  I can’t sit and regret this decision, no I have to step up and show the world that I haven’t faltered.  I have stepped back.  I ain’t washed up.  Even if it may show in my past battles.  These folks in X W F have no clue who I am.  Neither does this guy that goes by the name of Mastermind.  So here goes fuckin’ nothin’.”

{I sit down in front of a table with the camera resting on the edge of the table.  Recording what I will be doing and saying.  I don’t look at it though, I just begin pulling out things.  A wrestling ring I built a few days ago.  I then pull out two action figures, one kinda looks like me, the other looks like Hector Hammond from the Green Lantern movie from so long ago.  That was a difficult one to find but I found it.  I place the characters in the ring, adjust the camera to make sure it is recording the ring.}

“Here we go folks, the fight you’ve all been waiting for.  A DC comics villain against the New York Jackass.”

{I imitate a crowd going wild as I maneuver the characters around each other around the ring.}

“First we have the infected Hector Hammond whose mind has grown since injecting himself with a performance enhancing drug by the name of Parallax.  Although I don’t think that name is performance enhancing, sounds more like it is paralyzing.  Nonetheless ladies and gents, his head is huge and seems to be pulsing.  Myself, the New York Jackass, drops the leather jacket and snarls at the villain.  I never thought I’d be a superhero but here I am and I am going to take down this evil villain.”

{I circle the action figures around the ring.}

“I ain’t no Green Lantern folks but I’ll fight like a real man without superpowers.  Even though I think this guy has some kind of power.  Here I go.”

{I launch my action figure through the air at the floating Hector Hammond and all my figure does is fall to the mat of the ring.}

“Well shit.  It is gonna be difficult fighting a dude that seems to be flying.  Come on man, give me a chance here.”

{I reply as the evil dude with altering my voice with a deep cackle.}

“Wow what a talkative type of dude.  I don’t like that giggle man.  Does that get you any girls?”

{I do the evil cackle again.}

“Look dude, this is gonna go nowhere if you just stay up there floating.  Come on down here and let’s give the fans what they paid for.  Or are ya afraid?”

{I do a deep grumble as I bring Hector's figure down to the ring.  I take my figure and launch it at Hector and once again it finds the mat as I float Hector’s around to the side of the ring where my character was just at.}

“Well this is gonna go nowhere.  I don’t have a fancy fuckin’ ring that will make what I am thinking come to life.  This is real life not a comic book dude.  The fans didn’t pay to see a floating silly boy laugh at someone.”

{As I am speaking, I bring my character closer to the floating Hector.  As I continue to speak, I finally take my figure and have it jump up and grab Hector’s and drag him down to the ring mat.}

“Bam.  Bam.  Poke.  Slam.”

{My character goes wild on Hector’s, twisting it back and forth as if it is throwing punches.}

“Not gonna escape this time floating head.”

{Now I bring up the character then down onto the other.  Over and over again I do it with my character.  Harder and harder I slam my character on top of Hector’s figure.  Slamming down harder and harder before too much longer, my home built little ring begins to collapse in on itself.}

“Oh no.”

{I quickly stop recording.}

“This is where I belong.  Yes I have been involved in this business from afar for so long.  I got into it first hand when I first got to the states permanently, but failed in all aspects.  I went back to being the coach.  Being the teacher for young folks to get into this world and they went onto great success.  I was proud of them, but I wanted my own success.  I wanted to get into the world again and actually become successful.  And I did.  I became a champion quite quickly.  Held onto a strap for a very long time before I got a shot at the big strap.  After winning the big strap I felt indestructible.  Which in turn made me a bit cocky.  I ended up losing the strap out of nowhere, but tis the life when ya get a little too big for ya britches.  I turned that around and won my strap back and went on to hold onto longer than anyone before me and many after.  I then decided to walk away from the game for the final time.  I had family life to contend with and meant more to me than anything at the time.  The hunger for gold was always there though.  And when my woman, up and left me without a word.  Without any reason.  I dove head first further into my coaching.  My teaching.  Creating young superstars in this sport.  That was where I needed to be.  Until this opportunity came along.”

{I restarted the camera to show the destroyed play ring with only my character standing next to it.}

“Now this is what the fans paid for.  The good guy overcoming the evil dude.  Now I don’t know what happened that caused the ring to do that but somewhere in that mess is the big brained fool that thought he could take over the world when it comes to the Extreme Wrestling Federation.”

{I take my character and begin to push the pretty much destroyed ring toward the edge of the table.  Closer and closer my figure pushes the ring to the edge of the table.  Suddenly there it goes, the destroyed ring falls off the edge of the table onto the floor that the camera can’t see.  I then turn my character toward the camera.}

“That is what happens to evil who stands in the way of good.  Mastermind you think you have the skills to take over the minds of folks or master their minds as it seems you put it.  But I just showed the world that I can take you on and send you to the depths of hell.  I am the New York Jackass ladies and gents and the evil Mastermind has been vanquished.”

{I pick up the camera and reveal where the ring went and it was in a garbage can that happened to be in flames.}

“Oooopsies.  When I said the depths of hell I guess I truly meant it.  There you are ladies and gents.  The evil mastermind is burning.  Literally burning.  And coming up at Weekend Warfare, I’ll be takin’ him down and makin’ sure the good guy, The New York Jackass, will move onto the sweet sixteen of this massive tournament.  I want the crown.  I wanna be considered the king of the Extreme Wrestling Federation for a year at least.”

{I zoom into the flames that have now engulfed the homemade ring.  After a moment or two of viewing the flames, I turn off the camera again.}

“Now let the games begin.  This is my moment to shine.  My moment to show the worldwide audience that I ain’t just some schlub from some podunk, defunct company just plugged in here to fill space.  I am going to show everyone from around the world that I am capable of accomplishing what I have trained so many others to do and they have done.  I am stepping into this March Madness tournament to win it, not just do a good showing.  This tournament is one of the biggest ever and I don’t want to be one and done.  I know it seems like I am a no seed coming into take on a top seed but in all reality, I am one of the best and plan on showing that off.  Like I have been saying since all this started off, I ain’t gonna lose to a comic book villain.  That is how I see this Mastermind guy.  I tried doing some research on him and found nothing.  You know who else has that type of thing, a comic book villain.  Appears out of nowhere and can’t find anything on them.  It is all a mystery isn’t it?  Mastermind, I’ve been told you’ve been around for quite some time.  I’ve also been told that you have some important victories in your career here in the Extreme Wrestling Federation.  Well that means I am going to make an even bigger impact when I am able to make your eyes pop out of that enlarged skull of yours.  I’ve been tweet tweetin’ like a madman letting the world know that I ain’t here for just a one off.  I ain’t here to be one and done in this March Madness tourney.  No sir.  I am coming into this thing looking to make heads roll.  Eyes pop out.  And turn out to be the king of this company for a year, or more.  Mastermind, you think you have what it takes to master this mind?  Sorry to tell ya the bad news, I ain’t got a mind to be mastered, well because, I own it and I haven’t even mastered it.  Bring your best and I promise you that I am gonna be bringing my A game and the ring rust won’t even show.  See ya this weekend buddy.”

{I turn the camera back on for one quick second to show the overall aftermath of the burnt ring and all I do is laugh like a wild man as I show my figure unscathed from the flames as the lump of what used to be the ring sits and smolders.}

“This is the end that awaits you Mastermind.”

{I turn the camera around to show my pale face as I smile maniacally before switching the camera off for the last time.}
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jacoby Spencer's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-11-2023), Noah Jackson (02-10-2023), Theo Pryce (02-11-2023)