Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUBY CAN'T GO!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-08-2023, 03:46 PM

The camera pulls back from a tight shot of Gravy's phone screen as the final seconds of "The Wrestler Formerly Known as The Banana Lime Blur's", latest Anarchy promo wraps up.

"Not before I've had the chance to sink my fucking nails into her! It's no secret that Vinnie Lane has ALWAYS had an agenda against me, and as such, what little time he has allowed me to compete on Anarchy, he has made sure that I've stayed Faaaaaaaaaaaaar, far away from his prized peach, knowing I'd peel her like a banana if given the chance! I ain't talking some ancient history tag match either! I want Ruby ONE-ON-ONE! Xtreme rules! Come on hero! One last ride on the Gravy train! How else am I gonna prove that I'm better than you!?"

GRAVY DEADPANS THAT DAMNED CAMERA!

"HAHAHAHAhahahahahhahahahahaha!!!"

Before dying from laughter. *see above

"Fuckin' yeah, right! Ain't nobody doubting me! I'm the fucking strongest women in the XWF! I'm like a fucking giant! AS-A-MATTER-OF-FACT!! From hence forth, all you bitches can refer to me as "Gravy The Giant", and just know that if you step across the ring from me, ladies, I'll pancake you bitches JUST-LIKE-I-DO on the football field!"

"Except for you, Ruby... Cause you know... Yer a quiter!"

Laughing to herself, Gravy turns her attention her duffle bag full of sexy outfits. 

If you forgot, she's on a mission to save Barney Green from the clutches of an idiot with a hammer, and the next part of the plan requires something a little more tactical...

And of course Gravy has no shame, so we watch as she changes...

[Image: Tacticaland-Practical.jpg]
(To be continued in whatever Gravy decides to name hisher next promo!)

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Dolly Waters (02-08-2023), King Kieran (02-08-2023)