Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Cross Promotional RP Board - Archives
Fun Times
Jacki O'Lantern Offline
Frightfully Delightful

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-07-2023, 11:03 AM

We get a view from what appears to be an amusement park. It is around nighttime, so all the lights on the attractions are on. It looked like your typical amusement park from the looks of things. Nevertheless, the place is surrounded by a crowd of people who came out to have a good time before winding time for the night, including wrestling's favorite Halloween fanatic Jacki O'Lantern who is seen standing behind one of the many park games chewing on a piece of a caramel apple as people were walking past her.

She is dressed in a retro Halloween T-shirt, plain black leggings, combat boots and a beanie on her head. Of course, it wouldn't be Jacki O'Lantern without the face paint. An hour went by for her, and she hasn't had the opportunity to get on some of the rides. She figured she would sample all the delicious treats first before screaming herself hoarse. Once she finished her caramel apple, she decided to launch it and as her back was turned, she felt someone tugging at the back of her shirt. She turns around and sees a little boy standing there. He looked to be no older than nine as he smiled at her. Jacki crouched down to his size, figuring he would ask about her face paint like most people would.

Jacki: Hey little bud, what can I help you with?

Random kid: Can you beat this game for me and help me win a frog?

He didn't give her enough time to respond and instead grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the game of his choice, which was Whac A Rat. She couldn't remember the last time she played a game like this. It had to have been when she was his age. Regardless, she was feeling nostalgic already as she explained to the guy in charge she wanted to play. He seemed like a cool cat despite smelling like a mouthful of cigarettes, giving her the hammer with joy in his voice, and she attempted to stomp out some rats while the boy watched on.

Jacki: This is fun. I bet you someone like Finn Kuhn would not even think to do something like this. He'd say he doesn't play kiddie games.

Random kid: He doesn't sound fun at all. How do you know him?

Jacki: I work with him, unfortunately. I played a few games on him, but he didn't seem too impressed.

She didn't realize it right again, but she wacked all the rats, then they both screamed in celebration as the guy handed her the giant frog, to which she gave to the kid instead.

Jacki O'Lantern: There you go, bud. Don't lose it. Now go find your parents now before they start to worry.

Random kid: Thanks lady, you're the best. I'm going to take real good care of him.

He hugged the frog tightly and turned to walk away in his quest to find his parents, as she watched on, feeling really good about herself over that deet. She then continues to explore this cool amusement park, passing by some rides and hearing the loud screams come from the people inside them. Eventually, she comes across a guy standing around performing magic tricks for a crowd of people and decides she would join in with them, noticing him playing some kind of card trick.

After a while, the crowd disappears, and she is left standing there with this magician guy. She grabs his cards from his hands and studies them before handing them back to him as she crosses her arms.

Jacki O'Lantern: How long have you been doing this?

Magician: Two years. Care for another card trick?

Jacki laughs and nods at his question.

Jacki O'Lantern: No, thanks. Let's just say I am accustomed to my own tricks.

He raises an eyebrow curiously as he shuffles through the cards.

Magician: Let me guess you're a magician as well? If so, that is cool. It is nice to meet another magician and well a unique one who likes to paint her face to resemble a pumpkin.

She smirks, and her eyes wander around, which leads to her getting an idea.

Jacki O'Lantern: Heh you could say that. How about I show you a trick instead?

Magician: Sure.

A big cloud of orange smoke surrounds her, causing him to step back and try to avoid it, then POOF the smoke is gone and oddly enough she stands there not as herself, but as Finn Kuhn. He looked a little taken aback by the situation.

Magician: I uh-

Jacki as Finn Kuhn: Loss for words? Now just imagine when Jacki beats me at the DPI. I'll be left speechless, and it'll possibly help me find this fun that I've been missing in my life afterwards. I'm going to grab some cotton candy, hop on the roller coaster and try to enjoy myself. You do the same, bud. Thanks for the talk.

She pats him on the shoulder and walks away grinning from ear to ear and goes on a mission to find that cotton candy to fulfill her craving.

Being a part of this Denzel Portal Invitational is a huge deal to everyone. A lot of talent scramble to get their names involved in an event such as this, and I can't say that I blame them. For me, it was more about sitting it out and waiting for the right opportunity.

Well, I waited long enough, Lantern Army and next month my name among others will be showcased. Among those names, my opponent Finn Kuhn will be standing across the ring from me.

It's funny how this match came to be. It wasn't your typical encounter, or request. I took a different approach. The Jacki O'Lantern approach had a little fun with him, and decided to play some tricks on him to see if he would notice it was me behind it. Nothing. Pumpkin got tired of waiting, and finally we were face to face, issued him the challenge to face me at the DPI and I may have locked him inside my locker room. Crazy idea, but I mean well, trust me.

So, why Finn? There is no history behind this story nor have we ever come in contact with each other than what I just mentioned, but that does not mean I haven't been following your career. In fact, I've been following it closer than you think. You see, Finn, you've fought against some of the best wrestlers around in and out of the XWF. Some have told me you are the toughest fighter around. Well, I want to see if they are correct or not.

I got you where I want you, Mr. King of Rags, and unlike before there is no ignoring this, or walking away. This pumpkin warrior has been burning bright with anticipation and a war for a while now and someone like you will not be able to put it out regardless of how much fight you bring to the table. My light will only keep burning.

I may be the Queen of Trickery, lover of cats and provider of entertainment for my fans, but I know when it's time to shift my focus when that bell rings and get serious. If you don't believe me now on Night One of the DPI you certainly will, which leads me to the next point I want to touch on the type of match we are about to do battle in. Falls Count Anywhere. Going the classic, traditional route with this one, but I certainly don't mind, and I don't think my Lantern Army will either.

With these types of matches chances are the action could spill out anywhere at any given time such as backstage, the parking lot, or my old stomping grounds the pumpkin patch. That's the unknown beauty of it all when you participate in it. Regardless of where we land up, I will use the environment to my advantage and prove even the most powerful men such as yourself lose their power and fall into defeat.

You may be asking yourself what a win would do for me and what it would mean. I've had a lot of big wins just as much as I had big losses in my career, so winning this would ensure that I deserved to share the ring with you, that I deserved to share the blood we shed. In the end, I promise to deliver on my word and make sure my first showing is memorable and impactful.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jacki O'Lantern's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-07-2023), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (02-07-2023), Atticus Gold (02-07-2023), JimCaedus (03-31-2023), Theo Pryce (02-07-2023)