Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Looking back to move forward..... (again)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2023, 11:13 PM

MONDAY 30TH JANUARY 2023
MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE MANSION
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

I had decided to go back home to New Zealand to prepare myself for my upcoming first-round match in the King of the XWF knockout tournament.  I didn't want to participate in Snow Job.
And I felt I needed to be with my family more.

I was also having a bit of reminiscence about my past and how it shaped me to be who I am today.

I hadn't been in my victory room lately so I had three t-shirts that I hadn't placed on the clothesline with all the other t-shirts that I considered to be viewed as visual victories.

I placed the one that shows I bet my nemesis Hanari Carnes for the first time, the one that shows I bet 'Venom' Xavier Lux and the last one that shows I bet HGH, who was my most recent win.

[Image: 5354279699%20Front.jpg]

[Image: 8333585000%20Front.jpg]

[Image: 4817574101%20Front.jpg]

I stood back and felt good about my 55 wins so far in the XWF.  I know I could be better and win more matches, and I wanted to prove that I have what it takes to get more wins this year.

Out of 154 matches, 55 was what I had to focus on.  It wasn't good enough.  Just a 35 percent win rate.  I had to step up my game.

That was one way I had to look backward, and I knew what I needed to do to move forwards.

Next room I visited was my title room.  All the replica titles that I have won so far in the XWF were hanging up on my wall.

So I was extremely proud of all 3 titles.  The X-treme, the TV and the Anarchy.

I knew if I stayed on Anarchy I would one day win that title back again, and for the time being I was planning on staying.

As for the TV Title, I really wanted another shot at it, but I knew I had to prove myself.  And if ever I get a chance to nab the x-treme I'll be ready to defend it.

I held that X-treme title three times, and held the TV and Anarchy titles just once.  In fact, I am the 4th person to hold the TV title for 129 days.  I so wanted to prove my worth again.

So after standing there reminiscing for about 10 minutes of what title I wish to have again, I quietly made my way out of the room.

Next place I visited was my own personal gym.  I spent a couple of hours just training.
  Running on the treadmill, rowing on the rowing machine, cycling on the bike machine, and then hitting a big boxing bag.

Whilst I was punching the boxing bag, I remembered a memory that I had with my old trainer, Outback Jack.  It was the last time I saw him before I found out he was dying.  We were discussing staying in the moment.

The last time I visited Outback Jack in Australia was the early part of 2022.  He was sitting watching me train some of his students in his gym back in Sydney.  I finished and was preparing to leave when he pulled me aside.

OUTBACK JACK: "Are you leaving 'M'?"

"I was just coming to say goodbye, I need to shoot back to New Zealand to see Maria, and then head straight back to the States."

OUTBACK JACK: "Thank you for putting in the effort and time to train some of my students, they really were grateful for the opportunity."

"I enjoyed it, it was fun,"

OUTBACK JACK: "If you ever want to do it again, the door is always open for you, I will make sure my people know,"

"I might take you up on that offer,"

OUTBACK JACK: "May I offer you some advice?"

"You know I enjoy hearing what you have to say, you were my trainer for so long,"

OUTBACK JACK: "I know, but I just don't want to overstep the mark,"

"You never overstep,"

OUTBACK JACK: "Okay so here's what my final bit of advice is going to be for you,"

At that time, I never thought anything about the meaning of his final bit of advice.
  I thought he meant for that trip, and I would get plenty more advice over the coming years, but no, sadly it wasn't to be.

"Go on?"

OUTBACK JACK: "Stop worrying about what was, and focus on what you are doing right now.    Yes, you have had so many losses in the XWF but you know what I've told you about that?
  It's about the experience, always learning, and making sure you put those mistakes behind you and work with what you have got.  Only then will you truly break free of those opponents of yours who always doubt you.  You know that I know you have got what it takes to win.  Believe it, understood?"

"Yes sir, very much sir,"

I stood there, just remembering what Outback Jack had said.  Believe in myself, and don't listen to my opponents because if I do, it'll only just get in my head and I will continue to lose, so I made sure that 2023 is going to be much better than 2022.  It was time to go to the next stage.

PRESENT DAY

MASTERMIND'S THINKING ROOM
MASTERMIND'S MANSION
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades in to Mastermind's Thinking Room, and it had been a long time since he last sent a message from there.  The camera is going live to the XWF Universe, and it shows the back of Mastermind's chair.

"So here we are again?  Another March Madness King of the XWF tournament.  The last time I did well in one of these was back in 2020 when I got to the Semi Finals of that year's tournament.  I'm planning on making my way that far again.

"But first I have to compete in my first round match against a newcomer to the XWF, someone who is allegedly going to be making his debut.  Yes I said, allegedly, because when newcomers come into the XWF and say they want to compete they fail so miserably.  First by not bother doing any promos, and secondly by showing up, and looking weaker than they really are.  It makes them look like a fool.

"Heck it makes the powers that be who hired them look foolish as well.  We all know who signs the cheques around here.  Vinnie and Theo.  Theo's busy running around making yet another new stable and not double checking the supposed newbies, that they are really going to give their all to the match.
  Good work taking your eye off of the ball Theo."

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the camera, and smirks his infamous smirk.

"So my first round opponent is new boi Jacoby Spencer.    Sounds like kangaroo spencer to me.  You don't get it?  Then you don't know nothing about Aussie or Kiwi inside jokes."

Mastermind sighs and looks into the camera.

"Like so many newbies before you, I know nothing about you, and that pisses me off.
  Do I have to do all the work, or are you going to turn up?  If you turn up then we have a match on our hands, but if you don't, then you not only waste my time but also waste the reputations of Vinnie and Theo.  So you go on and do that.  It doesn't bother me."

Mastermind taps his fingers on his chair rest as if he's more pissed off or annoyed.
He grabs a notebook from beside him and opens it.

"Thankfully for me you have a bio.  So here's what I get from your bio.  Listen up.
You were born in Germany.  Great we have another German here in the XWF.  I wonder if you know my stablemate Kris the Hammer Von Bonn.  I guess I'll ask him.

"You were born into a fighting family.  Great.  Good for you.  But that's not really going to help you.  You also trained in many sports, boxing, judo, jiu jitsu, and many other forms of Mixed Martial arts.

Mastermind starts clapping.

"So what do you want a medal?  Let's get back to his bio: You came to America at four years old.  Nice.  Did it make a bit of a difference to you?  I don't care if it did or not.  And then like most American wrestlers do they develop a habit with Alcohol.  Oh poor Jacoby, your father had his problems, so sorry for you having to go through all that.  I'm so sorry for you.  Not.    He chose that lifestyle, he didn't have to, but he did, so you aren't getting any sympathy from me.

"So you worked your ass off to become the best professional wrestler there is.  In both pure technical fighting and submission artistry.  What's your name again?  Jacoby Spencer.  Never heard of you.

"Oh that's right you competed in ECWF.  No wonder I never heard of you.    So you've come to the XWF to prove yourself.    And I'm the man to start that journey.  How quaint."

Mastermind sighs and yawns.

"I'm bored now.  Let me finish up by saying.  I'm expecting you to bring it, but if you don't bring it, I'll be very disappointed in you.  So much so, that I am going to show your old ECWF mates what it is like to disappoint someone in XWF.  Because the XWF is much better and bigger than the ECWF, and I represent the XWF and I will make damn sure of beating you to a pulp and then sending you back to ECWF without having to, or needing to, step foot any longer in the XWF.

"If you don't bring it Jacoby.  Then you can fuck off.  If you do bring it, then welcome to the XWF, but there is a pecking order here, and that pecking order starts with me.  Like it or not.  Love it or lump it."

Mastermind turns his chair back around to face the wall, and starts laughing.  The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub