Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
By Father's Grace
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-01-2023, 10:50 PM

"Things, they never are what they seem. As children, we are told that the world is our oyster. That we are the future of mankind. That we all, are destined to be someone.

Venom spit from the vipers of the old. Toxicity spread around to make us seem like we all are supposed to grow up and supposed to be great.

Not every body is created equal. Some of us, like myself, are gifted riches beyond comprehension, but what we do with it, is how we can tell if we are truly made for that greatness. What we do with our time and our love, is what shows the most about a person, and Sidney?

You're shallow. My sweet daughter showed me your tweet. Showed her mother. You pissed off my wife, made my daughter laugh, and bring a smile to my lips. 'Future ex-husband'. This match is the only time you will feel the icy grip of the past, as it steals your future away and warms itself as it moves into the present.

My wife eagerly awaits your destruction, practically chomping at the bit to see you broken, over a joke.

You.

You are the joke. The punchline will be when you are laid out, looking up at the lights, as my name is called out as the winner.

You believe I'm looking for my last hoorah. No. I look to the future and try to find those worthy of being educated, of being taught what this business truly is like, and how much it doesn't give a damn about your money, your fame or your looks. It cares about one thing: How much money you can make for THEM. Our bodies are put on the line and there's rarely ever gratitude shown to the losers. No one goes for the handshake of respect. Our bosses never say thank you to us, whether we win or lose.

Instead, we are nothing but their pawns, and it's time for the pawns to fight back. We should be changing this company. We should bring honor back into it. Make this company more about a code of honor instead of about who can sell the most goddamn t-shirts.

Even in my recent loss, thanks to Geri's inability to work with me, I still appreciate the three who worked hard with me.

There is no shame in defeat. But when you lack the common human decency to say 'Thank you' to the men and women who worked their ass off in the ring with you, that should be frowned upon. I am a two time Star of the Month. That's because people gave a fuck for once about seeing the hard work I put into my matches, into my promos I cut. I gave them no quarter and FORCED them to see me for the man they should respect. But no matter how much I dedicated myself, they wouldn't show me that respect again.

That's going to happen to you, Sidney. The longer you're in this business, the deeper into obscurity you'll dive. I've been at the bottom. The monsters of the psyche writhe and gnash at your mind, forcing you to ask yourself if you're good enough, if you think you're worth any of the hype you give yourself. Do you simply let the darkness cascade all over you, or will you reach towards the light, and climb with fingers that are bleeding, calloused and weak?

That's what I have done for the past couple years. I did my best to climb to the top, and each time I feel like the world is going to finally see the talent within me, getting those accolades and good words for but a brief moment.

This world cares not for who you are. You can grab all of the gifts, all the belts, but eventually,"

He let slide a slight smile as his index finger began to pantomime a drain or a whirlpool sucking something down as he spoke

"you will fall down... down... down.......

Down."

He sat back, sighing softly.

"My sweet child, you are going to feel nothing but sorrow... because of me.

Because of who I am.

You see, the darkness and I, we know each other well. So well, that I am here on its behalf, to drag as many bodies down with me, so that all will fall eventually and feel that despair.

However, I don't want that. What I want is simple. I want to keep my peers in the light as long as possible, before they go down... down... down... and drown... drown... drown... in the depths... of insignificance... of limbo.

This world will never treat you the way you want. You are a businesswoman, I am a businessman. You want to know of my capitalist peer? Bezos. That's the kind of money and kind of business I run. Though, more come over to work at my places because I give a damn about my employees, but you get what I mean.

In the business world, someone is always coming after your spot. Someone is always trying to steal what you've made or made you seem like your business is nothing compared to theirs.

What if I told you, that it doesn't have to happen that way? Because it doesn't. I run alongside him, without slandering him. His company. What he's done. I simply offer the alternative, where people can let their ethics be free. Free to know I treat my employees like family and not as slaves. Maternity and paternity leave, 45 minute breaks, health and dental.

Still touch near his cash flow. A happy workplace, brings a very profitable business.

But the thing is that many owners of multi-million and multi-billion companies don't understand; money don't matter if it feels for you. Once I learned that little thing, I changed a lot about myself. When I realized I had trapped myself. When I started to care about others more.

That's why, I want you to just understand that when we face each other: You and I? We don't have to be opponents after this match. I stand my grand and stay true to my word, if you are capable of besting me, I will stay beside you. If you lose after that, well, I will be there for the person who beat you. Because by then, what light would be left over for you to grab for? What fame would you be able to grab? You've done your best, you failed, you can join me in the pit of oblivion. But I do offer you a choice, should that time come.

Join me, and I will bring great fortune to you.

Join me, and you will be pulled out of this pit of unimportance.

I will treat you with the respect and love you deserve and keep your mental state up after suffering a defeat that will bring you sadness and depression.

Your cage is like mine, after all; gilded. Money can do a lot for someone, but happiness if you fill it with material possessions, then what's left to make you happy? What will truly make your heart feel happy? Bags, cars, houses, expensive food, furniture, clothes. When you have the best of the best, there's nothing left except your own honor, your own feelings. My family fills a good amount of the hole I drop in, but in the end, all you have is yourself. When they are busy, you can't just pester them for words of affirmation. Just to hear them say I love you. If they die before you, who will give you those words?

When you have all the money in the world, all you will have left is family and friends.

You can be a part of my family, Sidney. I know I've said many a thing earlier, but you must understand, Alysia really doesn't take jokes like that lightly.

But, regardless, I can treat you with the love and respect you crave. The love and respect that only someone who knows your very position, understands the hole money can't fill once you have everything.

All I ask of you, is to believe in me.

Believe in me, Sidney, and I will fill the void money cannot fill. No, I will not be your 'future ex-husband', but I would welcome you as a sister.

Believe in me, and you will feel the unconditional love that I can give.

Believe in me, and you will always hear the sweet words you crave when everyone else is too busy to make you feel loved, wanted.

Believe in me, and I will make sure you get everything you deserve in the XWF.

Believe in me, and this tournament will not be your last stop. For when I win, I will take you with me.

Believe in me, you will see the unlimited amount of love I give unto my family.

For if you believe in me, that if I win this tournament, I will gladly give up the crown for you.

All you have to do...

Is to believe, in me."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
King Kieran (02-04-2023), Theo Pryce (02-02-2023)