Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
Madness - YEAR ONE
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2023, 11:51 PM

[mad]

1 - 30 - 2023

[Image: K0F7CKx.png]

LIVE FROM BAIRIKI NATIONAL STADIUM

REPUBLIC OF KIRIBATI

FOR THE TRIOS CHAMPIONSHIPS!

HYE
HIDE YAMAZAKI & BGTL
- vs -
THE UNITED ELITE
"VIP" CHRIS MOSH, "SPOILED" SUMMER PAGE, & "THE" JESSICA ANDERSON

MAD RHYMES
MAXINE & BOBBI LONDON
- vs -
MAJESTUOSA MANOR
JULIANA MENDOZA & EMMA COUTURE

KIERAN KING
- vs -
CHEYENNE FIER
INFERNO MATCH!

FOR THE LORD OF VIOLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!

DA BING BONG TWINZZ
- vs -
THE WORLD
KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH!

ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME TAKE DA BING BONG TWINZZ OFF THEIR HIGH HORSE - FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE XWF!

THE MATCH WILL LITERALLY INVOLVE THROWING EVERYONE OFF OF A MOUNTAIN PEAK UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINS!

FOR THE EQUATORIAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

VITA VALENTEEN
- vs -
MOLLY BARNES
- vs -
DICK POWERS
- vs -
JOSSLYN SPENCER
W/ JASON CASHE

20 PERSON BATTLE ROYAL FOR THE ANNIVERSARY CUP!

KEVIN MEARS
ELIJAH MARTIN
JAMAICAN JIMMY
"THE BASTARD KING" KAI MORGAN
OSIRA THEMIS
TANYA TERWILLIGER
THE GENERIC HEEL
LI'L JUICY
LEXI GOLD
DARCY GRAVES
BIG PREESH
WALKER HILL
OLIVER PETERS
LE BORD DE DIEU
JOHNNY MIAMI
SEAN "SPIDER" SPIVEY
MARKELLA
CHRIS "DOC" DOCHERTY
REGINALD DAMPSHAW III
"WILD CARD" MATT KAYDEN

FOR THE GEMINI CHAMPIONSHIPS!

2 BROKE CHICKS
JANE HARPER & CHI CHI
- vs -
THEMIS PALAESTRA
DESDEMONA & AGRIPPINA THEMIS
STEEL CAGE MATCH!

FOR THE IDL CHAMPIONSHIP!

"THE ABOMINABLE" HOLDEN ROSS
- vs -
SIERRA "HECKIN'" SILVER
- vs -
MYRA RIVERS

[/mad]

Instead of going straight to the opening pyro and music, Madness opens with a pre-recorded segment…

[Image: UoTCWsM.png]

“Spoiled” Summer Page is sitting in a chair on her private jet and her bodyguard Enigma is sitting down in his seat.

Enigma:We’re a few hours away from Kiribati.

Summer nods her head.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:Thanks, big guy.

Enigma winks at Summer.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:There has been a lot of ups and downs the last few weeks. Which is very unfortunate because I don’t have the downs of life. I just stay up all the time because I’m naturally a winner. Which is probably why Vinny booked Chris, Jess, and I in this Trios Championship match because he knows like we all know I was cheated out of the IDL Championship match. So, Hide Yamazaki and BGTL needs to realize sooner rather than later. That this match is all about me.

Summer reaches over and picks up her wine glass. She takes a sip of white wine.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:Nobody can deny I am the true superstar of the Madness roster and it’ll be a great night for my man Kevin Mears as he will win the battle royal he is in and my team will become the XWF Madness Trios Champions because everything we do is #PurePerfection.

Ladies and gentlemen… thank you for joining us once more! I’m Jaicuinde Cuauhtemoc, and I am as always seated here beside my friend and broadcast colleague Ira ‘Bath’ Saltzmann! Welcome to the FIRST ANNIVERSARY show of XWF Madness! It’s the end of year one here on the Green Brand, and we are celebrating in style!  Right back in the same part of the world we ran our first program from… isn’t Bairiki Stadium gorgeous, Bath?

[Image: oJvuyIf.jpg]
I have got tingles up and down my spine, Jacuinde! It’s like the first show all over again. The sand, the sea, the South Pacific air… are you sure this isn’t Vanuatu?!

[Image: uvVdaft.jpg]
It’s not, but we aren’t far off… in fact, Kiribati is both on the International Date Ine AND on the Equator! It’s fitting indeed as we will see brand new champions here tonight representing both of those designations! Molly Barnes, Dick Powers, Joss Spencer, and Vita Valenteen are squaring off in a four quarters match for the first ever Madness Equatorial Championship… and in the main event, we’ve got Myra Rivers, Holden Ross, and Sierra Silver in a triple threat to become the third IDL Champion and head of the brand! What an incredible stacked card!

You’ve got that right, Jacuinde! Don’t forget the Gemini Championships are on the line as well, with Themis Palaestra once again defending against the hard hitting fan favorites, 2 Broke Chicks… inside a cage! And what have we got right off the bat? The end result of months of setup and preparation… we will be giving out ORION’S BELTS to the winners of our delta division matchup, either Team HYE or Mosh and the Privileged Elite, bringing back the XWF Trios Championships for the first time in more than half a decade! This is amazing! Let’s get to the stinkin’ action already!

All that plus a 20-person battle royal for the Anniversary Cup, a wild King of the Mountain match for the Lord of Violence prize, and an INFERNO match pitting Cheyenne Fier against Kieran King! WOW! I’m with you, Bath, let's get to the ring already!

[Image: 2pzofEy.png]
VS.
[Image: vjJUq22.png]

LET ME MAKE ONE THING…

PERFECTLY CLEAR!!!

It’s Johnny Hitmaker!

The crowd gives a nice reaction to Johnny, who hasn’t been seen on Madness in quite some time. He looks like he’s here to play peacemaker after the way the last trios outing went for HYE…

The first few seconds of "The Mob Rules" by Black Sabbath begins to play, and once “Whoooooahh, come onnn!” is heard, Hide Yamazaki bursts through the curtains, swinging his chains and forcing out a sadistic-sounding laugh.

"Led to the ring by his manager, Johnny Hitmaker.... from the Kabukicho District in Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan... weighing in at 253 pounds... 'Deathwish' Hide Yamazaki!"

Hide and Johnny then stand and wait…

And after the hard hitting music brings fans to their feet, Claire Rogers and Ximena Asensio, together known as BGTL, come out from behind the curtain and stand on either side of Hide.

The two ladies lock eyes with each other and nod, and then the three participants in the match start walking down to the ring with Johnny trying to keep up with their quick pce behind them.

Chris Mosh comes out from the back but then he waits by the entrance as the music changes…

“Spoiled” Summer Page and “The” Jessica Anderson walk out on either side of Mosh. The Privileged Elite smirk as they walk down to the ring with the former IDL Champion, and all three of them get up into the squared circle and stand posing as a trio.

The three then go into their corner and wait, laughing at their opponents.

[mad]DING!

Surprisingly, Claire, Xim, and Hide seem to have smoothed out their issues and are working well together to start the match off. Perhaps Johnny Hitmaker really is a top-tier negotiator… perhaps he really DOES have two brains???

At any rate, things look good for Team HYE from the start. Hide Yamazaki has no problem tossing Chris Mosh around the ring, and Claire is HAPPY to show off her strength and skill against Jess Anderson.

Once Summer Page is able to get tagged in, though, the momentum starts to shift a bit. Page is able to keep Rogers off balance and after wearing her down with the IN YOUR DREAMS sleeper hold, she has Claire locked into the PERFECT TEN! Rogers is stuck in the figure eight leg lock, but Xim breaks things up and the match can continue!

Ximena ends up being tagged in, and she takes abuse from both Jess Anderson and Summer Page, before they bring in Chris Mosh to finish her off.

Mosh and Ximena scrap for a bit, and Mosh is flattened with THE ASENSION! Mosh is almost pinned but Summer Page breaks things up!

At about this time Claire and Johnny start bickering outside the ring again - it gets so heated that Hitmaker actually gets up onto the apron and starts barking in Claire’s face! Johnny gets extremely animated and starts shaking the top rope for emphasis, and Claire then also grabs the rope and uses it to slingshot Hitmaker into the ring! Hide Yamazaki tries to grab Rogers, but she shoves him backward off of the apron and he hits the guard rail!

Hitmaker’s feet collide with Ximena Asensio as he is somersaulted over the rope, and Xim is sent stumbling into Chris Mosh!

MOSHPIT!

Xim is hooked for a pin, and when Claire tries to get in there to stop things she ends up tripping over Johnny!

Mosh holds on for the 1-2-3!

WINNERS AND NEW XWF TRIOS CHAMPIONS - CHRIS MOSH & THE PRIVILEGED ELITE
Match Time: 12:47[/mad]

Chris Mosh is a champion yet again! The first ever IDL Champ just looks good with gold doesn’t he Jacuinde? Maybe not as good as his gorgeous partners, though… oh mama!

Incredible showing from Mosh and the ladies of PE! Look Bath, Jess Anderson’s good friend and partner, ‘The Hardly Worker’ Sally FKA is in the crowd… and I’m being told she just signed a deal to appear here on Madness! Amazing!

The cameras show Sally in the front row waving, and a Madness chyron lists her as an official Madness Member!

[Image: TeWzpvV.png]

The crowd gives her a warm reception, and Jess rushes to show her friend her new title belt, giving her a big hug as the cameras go back to the booth.

Sally FKA is already a hit here on Madness! I expect big things from the Hardly Worker… but up next, we have got a Gemini Division matchup with the debuting team of Majestuosa Manor taking on Mad Rhymes!

This is gonna be good, Jacuinde! These girls are THICC, and they are gonna rock the stables in there tonight!

Well that’s a little creepy the way you said it, Bath, but I’m looking forward to this one too, but we’ve got Marv backstage with a word from Jacki O’Lantern first!

[Image: cGInlPs.png]

We cut to the backstage area where we find Marv Smegma standing by with a mic in hand with an excited look on his face as he gets ready to conduct an interview.

Marv Smegma: Ladies and gents, please help me in welcoming my guest Jacki O'Lantern.

Jacki enters the frame and stands next to him with her hands inside her ring coat jacket. The crowd cheers upon seeing her as she gives him a nod and a smile.

Marv Smegma: Jacki, it's great you agreed to do this interview once again, but we all want to know what's on your mind lately? Due to unfortunate events, you no longer have the Lord of Violence title in your possession. Da Bing Bong Twins were able to successfully defeat you and take it out of your hands last Madness show. Your thoughts?

She removes her hands out of her pockets and runs a hand through her hair and looks at him with a calm demeanor as she responds to his question.

Jacki O'Lantern: You are correct they did, but let's face it Marvy boy, the only ones who really noticed that, or cared about it are the twins themselves. In fact, I saw them bragging about it on social media hours after they won it. Try winning it several times like I have. I've been busting since Madness came to be, specially for the Death match division and for that title as a whole, so for them to come in and take it from me is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Her calm demeanor slowly turned into frustration, judging by the tone of her voice as she shook her head.

Marv Smegma: I can see why you'd be upset. There is no doubt you've been putting in the work though and have only gotten better, but there is a chance you could show up at the King of the Mountain match later tonight and get back what you've lost. Is that what your goal is?

Jacki O'Lantern: You tell me, bud.

Marv looks at her confused.

Marv Smegma: I asked you… you know what, let's move on. You and Kieran have this-

Jacki O'Lantern: Developing friendship.

Marv Smegma: This developing friendship as you say, but it seems like every week we see you two together his hatred for you seems to only increase. How do you deal with that?

She looks down at the pumpkin patterns on her coat before focusing on the question.

Jacki O'Lantern: I have a feeling sooner or later he will come around and be nice for a change, not just to me, but to everyone around him. Right now, he is just a pain in the ass. Speaking of pain, I have noticed he will be involved in an inferno match. Never have the opportunity to take part in one, but I'm happy to see him stepping up to the plate in such a big way. Who knew he had this extreme side to him. I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on that.

She raises her brow and turns on her heel to leave, then walks off.

In the back we find Majestuosa Manor (Juliana Mendoza & Emma Couture) standing by Steve Sayors. Both women look quite annoyed at the mere presence of Sayors, but he smiles and trudges along.

Sayors: Hello XWF Madness fans, Steve Sayors here with two women who are looking to make an impact here tonight in the Gemini Division as they have their first match against the always entertaining and dangerous Mad Rhymes team of

Before Steve can continue on, Juliana snatches the mic right out of his hands and Emma stares him down. Steve takes a few steps back and just nods.

Juliana: You can run along now Scott, I am sure all of your questions would be as horrible as that pathetic introduction. How dare you talk up our opponents, and not even tell the estúpidos tontos sin valor watching at home while stuffing their fat little faces, who we are. Of course, if they weren’t such gilipollas con muerte cerebral, then they would already know. They would already know that they are looking at two of the most talented, beautiful women on the planet. They would already know that they are looking at two second-generation wrestlers. They would already know that they are looking at future Gemini Champions. They would already know that they are looking at the team that will absolutely embarrass and decimate Mad Rhymes in just a few moments. They would already know that they are looking at Miss Majestuosa herself, San Antonio’s favorite daughter, star of the San Antonio Cowgirls and Splat TV’s Madison Tower, Juliana Mendoza, and the absolutely amazing…

Juliana smiles as she hands the mic to Emma, allowing the amazonian beauty to introduce herself.

Emma: Emma Crusher Couture, Montreal’s greatest export, the pride of Canada, the perfect combination of beauty and power.

Emma brings her arms up and flexes, showing off a bit. Juliana gives Emma’s bicep a squeeze and swoons a little bit before Emma hands her the mic back, clearly preferring to let Juliana do most of the talking while she gets ready to handle the action.

Juliana: We are Majestuosa Manor, and tonight, Mad Rhymes, the Gemini division, Madness, the entire XWF is going to learn that we are simply built better.

Juliana blows a kiss to the camera, but in her usual fashion, she ends by flipping off the crowd. They go to exit when Juliana tosses the mic back toward Steve Sayors. It looks like he might catch it, but Emma Couture turns and moves like she’s going to hit Steve and he quickly backs off, covering up, only to have the mic hit him right on the head as Juliana and Emma laugh, making their way out to the ring.

Bath, up next, we have got a Gemini Division matchup with the debuting team of Majestuosa Manor taking on Mad Rhymes!

This is gonna be good, Jacuinde! These girls are THICC, and they are gonna rock the stables in there tonight!

[Image: LxdUcnq.png]
VS.
[Image: KKMp0V4.png]

The statuesque Maxine emerges from behind the curtain, and she stands with her hands on her hips as a spotlight illuminates the part in the curtains next… allowing “Beautiful” Bobbi London to strut out like Jackie Fargo before busting into a hop hop freestyle!

“YEAAAAAH!
You’d best mind you’s manners,
Majestuosa Manor,
‘Cuz the Beauty and the Beast’ll
Hit you’s like hammers!

Emmer n’ Julie,
Lookin’ like foolies,
While Maxie an’ me
Get the one, two, three!
HOLLAAAAAA!”

Bobbi tosses the mic and then she and Maxine jog to the ring, slapping fans’ hands as they pass by. Max grabs a fan’s sign that says I WANT TO CLIMB MAXINE LIKE A TREE and holds it over her head before giving it back and continuing to the ring.

Both women of Mad Rhymes pose in the middle of the ring before heading to their corner, where Bobbi gets limber like a ballerina on the barre.

The lights dim slightly as the screen lights up with the silhouette of a curvy woman. She blows a kiss and bright pink lips come forward with MISS MAJESTUOSA written in gold on the lips. Gold pyro shoots up as the lights start flashing along to the beat - rainbow colors as a pair of silhouettes appear, with one beginning to dance along to the beat as the other stands with arms folded. Juliana runs her hands over her body as the song picks up. When the chorus begins there's a burst of pink pyro right in front of the entrance and as the smoke clears, Juliana Mendoza is there standing in the spotlight, with Emma Couture at her side, flexing. They stroll down to the ring, hop onto the apron, and Mendoza steps over the middle rope, straddling it as she starts to stick her ass out, but then stops and goes under the bottom rope. The fans boo as she blows a kiss towards them, but as her hand goes forward, three of her fingers drop, leaving her flipping off the crowd. Emma Couture insists the official remove her jacket for her, and then the two stand in their corner ready to go.

[mad]DING!

Bobbi London and Juliana Mendoza start, and Juliana decides to use her quicks and agility against the much bigger London. She hits a lot of flashy flippy moves off the ropes with funny sounding names like quebrada and la majistral… Juliana even manages to trap Bobbi in a cangrejo invertido at one point! But, the strong legs of Bobbi London are able to break the hold, and London tags in her partner as Mendoza is sent reeling!

Maxine enters the ring by stepping over the top rope, never taking her gaze off of Juliana Mendoza. Mendoza tries the same tactics that worked well against Bobbi, and it keeps Maxine on her heels for a few minutes. After not too long though, Juliana looks for an Asai moonsault and gets CAUGHT in mid-air!

Maxine hoists Juliana onto her shoulders and sends her into the air with a release airplane spin! Mendoza lands on her front with a thud and the entire crowd lets out a loud OOOOH from the impact!

Across the ring, Emma Couture is leaning halfway across the ring looking for a tag. The crowd wants to see the two muscular women square off and start chanting for a tag. Maxine steps back and motions for Juliana to tag in her partner, and Mendoza crawls her way over and does so!

Emma comes into the ring and stares right in Max’s face, and even as beefy and muscular as Couture is, she finds herself looking up at Max. Emma shoves Maxine backwards, and Maxine nearly stumbles! She has to lean on the ropes for balance, and it gives Emma an opening to smash Max with THE FRENCH CONNECTION!

Emma flexes as Maxine is sent sprawling across the mat, and Emma then just lays the boots to Maxine, keeping the big woman down and covering up. Couture gets Max by the ankles and starts twisting her legs into UNE FEMME MEPRISEE! But Maxine mule kicks herself free, launching Couture across the ring!

Maxine tags Bobbi London back into the match, and Bobbi is a house of fire! She drops Couture with a big double ax, then does the same when Mendoza rushes in as well! Mendoza then gets speared through the ropes by Maxine, who charged at her like a bull seeing red.

Bobbi lifts Couture and plops her down with a Bobbi Slam, which is just a body slam but done by Bobbi, and then London hits the ropes and jumps up into THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER!

COUTURE MOVES!!!

Bobbi’s rump is rattled when she hits nothing but mat, and Emma Couture pulls her up by the hair…

HAUTECOUTURE!!! Emma lifts the heavy frame of Bobbi London like it was a feather!

Bobbi’s head smacks the canvas and Emma gets the 1-2-3!

WINNERS - MAJESTUOSA MANOR
Match Time: 9:11[/mad]

And the ladies of Majestuosa Manor walk away with a STRONG victory over an established team here in their Madness Gemini Division debut!

I have never been so thoroughly aroused by a tag team match… Jacuinde! Did you see all the muscles on those girls? My GOD! Someone bring me some water, please.

You really need to stop pregaming with Viagra, Bath! This is a professional sporting program! Get yourself together, we have a championship match coming up next! The very first EVER Equatorial Champion will be one of these four stars… Josslyn Spencer, Molly Barnes, Dick Powers, or Vita Valenteen!

Three girls and a horse-cocked superhero? Well gee, let me go ahead and call my bookie… you ALWAYS bet on Dick Jacuinde!

[Image: WprXn8u.png]
VS.
[Image: s3yCOfI.png]
VS.
[Image: iLJT6TT.png]
VS.
[Image: 4obqlMa.png]

Purple and gold lights start flashing and Josslynn music hits as she walks out on stage with a smile across her face. Jason Cashe is right beside her, and he’s got a big ol’ container of popcorn in his hands that he shovels into his mouth with a smile, letting hot butter run down his cheeks as the crowd roars and cheers.

They walk with confidence down the ramp as Joss walks up the steps and gets inside the ring, Cashe sitting on the bottom rope to hold it open for her. Cashe then hoots and howls and slaps at the apron to cheer his lady on, looking like one of those cartoon wolves with their eyes and tongue popping out.

As the opening riff of "Vampire" by Saint Agnes tore through the arena the crowd jumped to their feet! Vita makes her way down to the ring, slapping hands with her fans along the way. Vita then slides into the ring and postures for the crowd as her music dies down.

The thralls in the crowd all swoon for their mistress of the dark, and Vita would totally blush from the attention if she could.

Instead she just heads for her corner…

The beat kicks in and “I Invented Sex” echoes through the arena, the crowd cheers and parties! Balloons and streamers fall from the ceiling as Dick Powers saunters onto the ramp with a rose between his teeth and bounces his head smiling followed by his manager Riley Reed who smiles nodding his head to the rhythm. Dick drops to his knees and opens his arms wide, flaunting what he's got to the crowd as his pyro goes off behind him. He hops to his feet clapping, dancing and high fiving fans on his way to the ring. He jogs up the steps and climbs the top turnbuckle singing along to his theme as he poses to his adoring fans.

The music hits and Molly Barnes emerges to a HUGE pop! It seems like it takes the lass off guard as the whole audience seems to chant INNIT! INNIT! INNIT! at the tops of their lungs.

Molly marches to the ring as the arena is drowned out by her supporters, and she takes the last open corner of the ring with a big grin on her face.

[mad]DING!

Things are off to a hot start as the four competitors pair off right away - Dick and Molly go at it with Molly dropping Dick on his back and mounting him, straddling his girthy frame, and just beating him relentlessly.

Joss and Vita have a bit more technical approach, doing the whole lock-up and move trade takedown opening that we’ve all seen in a thousand different matches over the courses of our lives.

Dick frees himself eventually by rolling over and pretty much just dropping his taint on her face in a weird leg drop variant. Molly grabs her face and kicks her feet… she might have dislocated her nose on his gooch!

Vita takes over on Joss, eventually drilling her EAT DEFEAT finisher onto Spencer! Spencer is sent tumbling out through the ropes… luckily Jason Cashe catches her before she hits the concrete! Cashe starts fanning Joss to wake her up, and even waves some of his popcorn under her nostrils to bring her back to her senses. It works!

Vita then turns to Dick Powers, but Dick hits his DICKUS CLOTHESLINE on Valenteen, and sends her sprawling into a corner… A TASTE OF DICK!!!

Powers rides Vita’s face for an uncomfortably long time, then pulls her out to the middle of the ring for a cover… broken up at two by Molly Barnes!

MUGSHOT!!!

Powers falls out of the ring and no one is there to break his fall, so his head cracks against the concrete, drawing an EWWWWW from the crowd. Medics swirl around him and the cameras cut to the ring, where Vita and Molly have now begun to tussle. Vita takes over and she’s got Molly set up in a UFO DDT when Joss Spencer runs back in!

Vita snags Joss with her ankles!

Vita takes both Joss and Molly down with her DDT/headscissor combo, and Valenteen stands up with a triumphant roar! She grabs Barnes and locks on the EMBRACE!!!

Barnes is in serious trouble, but eventually Joss is able to drag Vita up by the back of her head into DEAR AGONY!!! Vita rolls out of the ring, and Cashe whips out a necklace made of garlic… where did he even get that? Who knows, but he puts it on just in case.

Molly starts to roll over to get to her feet… THE FUTURE!!!

Joss with a cover… and Barnes gets a shoulder up at two!

Spencer is livid at the kickout, and she screams to Cashe at ringside… “Jason! GET THE TABLES!”

Cashe grins and starts pulling tables out from under the ring and starts stacking them up as Valenteen drags herself back to the apron.

Valenteen sees Joss pulling Molly up and setting her up for something just as Cashefinishes stacking the table three high. Vita springboards onto the ropes for another EAT DEFEAT onto Spencer, but Spencer sees it coming and superkicks Vita right as she hits the ropes!

VITA GOES THROUGH ALL THREE TABLES!!!

The crowd gives us the tried and true HOLY SHIT chant as Cashe is giddy at ringside, clapping and jumping up and down… WAIT A MINUTE, THAT’S HOLDEN ROSS!!!

Ross comes out of the crowd and backes Cashe over the head with a beer bottle! Cashe falls to his hands and knees as Holden Ross clambers over the railing and starts beating on Jason Cashe.

In the ring, Spencer has Molly Barnes up and sends her into the ropes, connecting with the ZODIAC KILLER!!!

Ross sends Cashe INTO THE RING! And Ross follows him in! The two men start scrapping inside the ring, right at the feet of the referee, who tries to get them to break it up. Meanwhile, Spencer has Barnes covered and the crowd is counting along as she’s there for 3… 4… 5… 6… 7…

Spencer gets off of Barnes and starts shoving at Cashe after Cashe dumps Ross back out onto the apron. She wants them out of the damn ring so she can get the bag!

Barnes from behind with a high knee! She sends Spencer into Cashe, and Cashe slams into Ross who flies off into the guard rail. Cashe exits the ring but he and Spencer must have butted heads, Joss is woozy and staggers around…

BARNESTORMER!!!

NO! JOSS ESCAPES!!!

ZODIAC KILLER!!!!

Joss holds on, and she gets the 1-2-3!!!

WINNER AND NEW EQUATORIAL CHAMPION - JOSSLYN SPENCER
Match Time: 15:27[/mad]

Holy crap! Holden Ross? He almost spoiled Joss Spencer’s night with that interference, but luckily Joss was able to right the ship… and she’s now a champion on Madness!

Get the popcorn, Jason! Your woo-sah is leaving Year One in a GREAT mood!

She sure is, Bath, but again… ew. And you know what? This next match for the Lord of Violence prize? I don’t think even the winner of this one will be walking away happy… it’s a brutal King of the Mountain match, and it’s NEXT!

Winner or WINNERS, Jacuinde! Da Twinzz are CO-champs right now, and I think they are going to retain! It’s a lot harder to beat two people than it is to just beat one!

Well we’ll see right after we check on the brand new Equatorial Champ backstage!!

"This is bullshit!"

Storming into the locker room, Josslynn Spencer was NOT happy! She tosses her newly won Equatorial Title onto her bag and spins to Cashe.

Josslynn: "I want a pound of flesh taken from his back!"

Following her into the room, Jason Cashe understood the situation. Holden Ross almost cost her the match. Almost prevented her from becoming the Equatorial Champion. Still, hearing her request a filet of his back skin. Was weird.

Cashe: "He's a tall bag of limp dick and I will see him circumcised."

He was trying to match her intensity. Turning to him, she snaps at him. Her finger poking at his chest.

Josslynn: "You said he wasn't concerned with us!"

Cashe: "That's what he said! That's what he showed!! When was the last time you or I commented on him? He didn't want no smoke! He wanted to say he doesn't need titles while bragging about fighting for titles! I don't think HE knows what he wants!"

Josslynn: "I want him turned into a vegetable!"

Cashe: "We talking carrots or..?"

She shoves Cashe with both hands. In his head, he couldn't help notice how she glistened with sweat. Not that he would admit it openly but he liked how her sweat smelled. She shoves him a second time to break his stare off her skin.

Josslynn: "Doesn't he have a match tonight?!"

Nodding before he verbally responds.

Cashe: "Yes! Yes he does!"[/b][/color]

Josslynn pushes to move past him. She was ready to head back out to the ring or wait for him near the gorilla position. The visual playing in Cashe's head was of her swooping down like Assassin's Creed over Holden, plunging a hidden blade deep into the side of his neck. Blood springing free like a broken pipe as it turns the backstage area into a crimson slip n slide. Far more gore than would really play into things but he was enjoying the concept.

Cashe: "Baby, baby, listen.."

He grabs her and keeps her from storming off to find trouble. This was his fault, he was to blame as well.

Cashe: "Let me handle this.."

Josslynn: "No, bu–"

Cashe: "He doesn't have an issue with you. He did this to fuck with me.. He did this because I made him look bad on social media. That's on me. Crossfire happens and your match tonight almost going sideways is my fault.. I'm sorry.."

Even apologizing, Josslynn slaps him on the outside shoulder of his arm.

Josslynn: "It's not your fault, it's his! I will cut him behind the kneecaps, bring him down to size and slap him with a fucking toaster!"

Cashe laughed at her Grrrr. It was wild at times but she couldn't look tough even if she was, she couldn't appear so.

Cashe: "You get showered up. I'll go handle business and then we can go sacrifice a Goat."

Josslynn: "A goat?!"

Shaking his head, he was trying not to be petty.

Cashe: "Maybe you have some Sisters? Family Legacies are really popular these days.. Wanna have a baby?"

Josslynn slaps him across the face. To her, he was speaking gibberish and the slap brought him back to center. Nodding, he accepted that.

Cashe: "I deserved that.. Go shower, I'll go take care of that…"[/b][/color]

Kissing her, Cashe turns and leaves the room. She was still visibly grrr faced with pouted lips and her eyebrows curling down between her eyes in anger. Locking the door, she turns towards the shower and pulls off her top as the cameras cut off.

A few seconds later, we hear the sound of a microwave and popping corn...

[mad]

FOR THE LORD OF VIOLENCE CHAMPIONSHIP!

DA BING BONG TWINZZ
- vs -
THE WORLD
KING OF THE MOUNTAIN MATCH!

ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME TAKE DA BING BONG TWINZZ OFF THEIR HIGH HORSE - FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE XWF!

THE MATCH WILL LITERALLY INVOLVE THROWING EVERYONE OFF OF A MOUNTAIN PEAK UNTIL ONLY ONE REMAINS!

[/mad]

[mad]Da Bing Bong Twinzz stand ready at the mountain peak as our Lord of Violence championship match is about to begin!

Championship.

On the Bing Bong’s.

Man, it must suck for all of those early champions who were only awarded stupid nicknacks by Micheal Graves!

Speaking of former champions, Jacki O’Lantern leads the charge of the LOV regulars, Homer “The Humanoid” Sapian, Oliver Taylor, and Thrax! Together, almost as a team, the four of them jump The Bing Bong Twins and pummel them into oblivion before tossing them BOTH off of the mountain peak!

Just moments into this match, and we’re guaranteed NEW CHAMPS!

With the annoying ass Bing Bong’s now gone, the team mindset quickly breaks down into an every man for himself situation when Thrax sneak attacks Jacki! Oliver and Homer pair off and begin to brawl as Thrax tries to throw Jacki off of the peak! Jacki breaks free and quite possibly knocks a few teeth out of Thrax’s mouth with a stinging spinning backfist and dropkicks him right off of the edge!

Oliver Taylor has gained the upper hand over Homer “The Humanoid” Sapien with a wicked wristlock that he just keeps on wrenching in, that is until Homer’s hand breaks off at the wrist! Oliver Taylor spazzes out at the sight of the rotting human hand in his hands! Homer uses the distraction to stun the shit out of Oliver Taylor with an exposed electric eel hanging from his hand numb!

Oliver staggers on weak legs right into the waiting arms of Jacki, who whips him right off of the edge!

Homer tries to stun Jacki, but she dodges the blow! The two circle each other with Homer looking to tie up, but really, he just wanna stun her! Jacki moves in with a double leg takedown, dropping Homer to the ground before he can stick her with the eel! Jacki mounts Homer, pinning the eel arm down with a knee. She begins delivering punches to the head! If there were a crowd up here on this random ass mountain, they’d be counting along with each strike all the way to ten!

Jacki rolls off Homer and drags him to his feet where she runs him towards the edge and tosses him over with ease!

WINNER AND NEW LORD OF VIOLENCE!!!

KIERAN KING SPINS JACKI AROUND!

KICK TO THE GUT!

FUCK YOUR HEAD BRAINBUSTER!!!

WAS KING EVEN IN THIS MATCH!?!

***ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME TAKE DA BING BONG TWINZZ OFF THEIR HIGH HORSE - FROM INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE XWF!***

I…

I GUESS SO!

KING TOSSES JACKI OFF OF THE EDGE OF THE MOUNTAIN AND STEALS THIS ONE AWAY FROM HER AFTER SHE THOUGHT SHE HAD WON!

WHAT A SCUMBAG!!!

KING LAUGHS AND GLOATS AS HE COLLECTS HIS L.O.V. PRIZE!

WINNER AND NEW LORD OF VIOLENCE CHAMPION - KIERAN KING

Match Time - 14:33
[/mad]

KIERAN KING JUST STOLE THE LORD OF VIOLENCE TITLE FROM JACKI O’LANTERN!!

What do you mean STOLE? The match was open to ANYONE Jacuinde!

Sure, to start the match! He just showed up at the end when all the work was already done! That’s wrong!

It’s BRILLIANT, Jacuinde! Brilliant! Let’s just take a look at some footage from earlier today!!

[Image: UoTCWsM.png]

We cut to pre-taped footage just outside the arena, where Lexi Gold is seen surrounded by a bunch of fans who stopped her for photos and autographs. It was obvious she couldn't say no. She loved her fans after all, so at that moment she made sure every single of them would go home happy.

At one point during all this a hooded figure stood in the back of the crowd, hands in his pocket, and avoided eye contact with anyone, not even attempting to ask anything of her. Lexi looked at him and noticed his odd behavior. She was left frozen, getting flashbacks of the hooded figure who appeared in her last match and many times before that, assuming it was her ex Elijah Martin behind those antics again. Could this be him now? She brushed off those thoughts and continued the signing.

As the crowd of people left, he was the only one remaining. Tired of this mystery shit, she marched up to this figure and pulled his hood back. It turned out not to be Elijah, but rather a face she was not familiar with. She felt slightly embarrassed and apologized to him before turning away and walking far away from the situation to help clear her thoughts.

Lexi has been dealing with Elijah Martin for a long time… he even stalked her all the way from Anarchy to Madness!

Stalked? Come on, Jacuinde, the guy is a big talent and we are lucky to have him on Team Green! I think you have a little crush on Lexi Gold!

Oh knock it off… hey, what’s going on in the ring?

[Image: Qwh2Xvi.png]

The lights dim as a loud gong rings out across Bairiki National Stadium. A spotlight finds its way to the stage where a man in a full black suit stands somberly on the stage.

MAN: "Dearly beloved, we other gathered here today…"

The man - a funeral director - pauses. A glint of menace twinkles behind his eye.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR: "To mourn a MURDER!"

The gong rings out once more and the spotlight dims on the funeral director. Two more lights replace it, one on either side of where the previous one was. Within each, a column of robed figures shuffles down the entranceway towards the ring. The hooded people leave a path between their respective formations as once again a gong rings out.

The middle spotlight returns, and the funeral director moves to the side as more figures come out onto the stage.

It's an all-female Universal Monsters cast, led by Jessica Alba herself as Marvel's Invisible Woman! There's sexy Dracula and a sexy Mummy! Sexy Bride of Frankenstein followsz alongside Sexy Wolf-Woman (with shaved pits) and inexplicably a Sexy Creature from the Black Lagoon!

And they're carrying a coffin!

The gongs begin ringing out once again, as the procession cuts their way through the space made by the druid-like figures. Reaching ringside, the Universal she-Monsters place the coffin down on the ground and retreat back to the front of each column of hooded people.

Gong!

Gong!

Gong!

FUNERAL DIRECTOR: "Dearly beloved…"

The funeral director begins from scratch once more.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR: "...we gathered here today to celebrate the life of a former XWF Universal Champion, a former XWF World Champion, the 2009 XWF X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner, the 2010 XWF Lord of the Ring… lying there in his coffin at 5'11" and weighing - even dead! - at 190lbs… born in Gisborne, New Zealand and died here in Kiribati…"

The crowd roars at their country's name.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR: "...He has survived five car wrecks, two stabbings, and four gunshots - and those were just the ones that connected! Both in life and in death, you know him by one name, and he has explicitly requested that I inform you that you'll be screaming that name for days after he's done with you. He is the one, the only…"

Darkness.

Silence.

For moments on end.

And then…

Spoken lyrics.

"The words are so familiar
All the same greats, the same mistakes
It doesn't have to be like this

If you don't make a friend now
One might make you
So, learn the gentle art of making enemies"

Bang!

Bang!

Something within the coffin begins to hammer away at the roof from the inside.

A frenetic guitar then kicks in as Faith No More's "The Gentle Art of Making Enemies" rips throughout the stadium.

FUNERAL DIRECTOR: "...KIEEEEERAAAAAAAN KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!"

In a burst of splintered wood, the top of the coffin bursts open and rising from the coffin in a full 3-piece suit is the recently returned star with at least two death threats in just as many months.

He thrusts his hands into the sky and lets the very mixed reaction shower down on him from the locals. It's mostly boos to be fair, but there are a fair few "BEQUEATH ME, KEIRAN!" signs scattered about.

King hops into the ring and taking center stage, rips the suit off himself in one swift snap, revealing his gear underneath. He smirks for the world, as he awaits his match beginning.

[Image: WdtAEaO.png]
VS.
[Image: TxCGvil.png]

The arena goes dark as a pair of blood red spotlights converge on the entry ramp.

From behind a red cloud of smoke, the woman thus far known to the Madness fans as Cheyenne Fier.

Fier stands in front of a waist high altar, and from behind her back she pulls what appears to be two fists full of chicken bones.

She drops the bones into the basin at the top of the altar, and they are immediately consumed by a flash of fire!

After this, she removes her elegant robes and lets them drop to the ground before walking down the ramp with her eyes fixated directly on Kieran King.

[mad]King flies out of the corner milliseconds before the opening bell and blasts Cheyenne with a surprise Buzzsaw kick!

DING!

King slams Cheyenne’s head into the turnbuckle as flames shoot into the sky around the ring apron! King then throws her into the corner and hammers her with right hands until she falls dazed to the bottom rope. King continues the assault with kick after kick as the flames around the ring seem to react with each impact! King then looks to finish her off with a running knee, but Cheyenne manages to roll out of the way just in time and uses King’s misstep to gain control of the match with a series of suplexes, slamming his beefy body into the mat over and over as the flames seem to shoot higher and higher with each impact!

Cheyenne drags King towards the flames, but he fights back against her. Cheyenne kicks at King's head, but King captures the foot and ties her up with an ankle lock, but Cheyenne flips into it, sending King towards the flames. King manages to stop himself in the nick of time, but turns around, right into a Dropkick by Cheyenne, but he sidesteps as he swipes her feet away! King lays into her with repeated stomps before hitting the ropes and literally leaping into the fire and somehow escaping unscathed as he connects with a Lionsault! No wait! He connected to her KNEES! King wallows in pain as Cheyenne fights to get to her feet!

Cheyenne stomps and drags, pulling King towards the flames. King fights back and soon both are on their feet. Cheyenne tries for a back suplex, but King blocks it and fires off an elbow to break her waistlock grip! King springs off of the ropes with a modified Pele kick that staggers Cheyenne! She eventually goes down by force, head first by way of Kieran King’s Crowning Achievement!

King jumps to his feet and begins taunting the fans as he pulls a Bic lighter out of his pocket! Cheyenne is out! King just needs to drag her to the ropes and into the flames, but that’s not his style! Cheating is his style, and much to the crowd’s disdain, he’s going to win this match by way of Bic!

King strikes the flame with a maniacal and almost cartoonish laughter! But wait! Leaping over the flames and into the ring without King noticing is Jacki O’Lantern! She spins King around and slaps the lighter out of his hand to the crowd’s delight! Jacki then returns the favor from earlier when she shoves King into the ropes, setting the ass of his trunks ablaze and costing him the match to Cheyenne Fier!

Winner: Cheyenne Fier/Marie Laveau

Match Time - 11:09[/mad]

Well talk about instant karma! Jacki O’Lantern just lit a fire on Kieran King… literally!

Jacki O’Lantern should be ARRESTED Jacuinde! That is aggravated assault! He agreed to this dangerous match with one person, not two!

It’s no holds barred in an inferno match, Bath! Besides, she just pushed him a little… let’s get backstage and see what some participants have to say about the upcoming Anniversary Battle Royal!

“Here we go again!”

That would be the voice of Kevin Mears as the show cuts to him backstage in front of the interview position. That’s despite the fact there’s no one but him there to speak. As always, he has his sunglasses on and twirling a silver cane in his hand as he speaks.

Kevin: On the last Madness, I got stuffed into a clusterfuck tag match with a bunch of randos that I have no interest in because the boss assumed one of the girls and I were best friends because I tweeted at her once like 2 months ago or something. And what happened? My team fucked up and lost the match. The important thing there is that it wasn’t me who cost the team the match. And how does management try to address this? Another clusterfuck!

He throws his hands up as he finishes the sentence.

Kevin: At least I don’t have to rely on anyone else in this match, because it’s a battle royal to commemorate a year of this show being a thing. It’s for the Anniversary Cup…wahoo. And they have me in there with 19 other randos from the roster including the jackass I embarrassed in my XWF debut. I came here stating that I was looking to team with Summer. Is she on the show? Yeah, she is. Am I teaming with her? No. She’s already got a tag partner, so what do I know?

Kevin lets out a very long sigh at this.

Kevin: That’s fine. I work damn well on my own, I have for all the years I’ve been a professional athlete in this business. Tonight in the latest clusterfuck dreamed up by this company, I have to go out there once again and prove what I’ve been saying since I got here. And that’s opponents are like bowling pins for me. You set’em up, I’ll knock’em down. I’ve been in battle royals before. Hell, I helped a student of mine win her first one a few weeks ago. So if I can strategize and give her the inside track to winning, it shouldn’t be a problem for me to do it myself against a fleet of randos. I’m not going to address each of you by name, because what’s the point? All that matters is that yours truly will end up standing all alone in the ring and getting awarded an Anniversary Cup that with a $3 will get me a latte at Starbucks. And then what? What happens after I send everyone else in this match to the floor and get the Cup?

He shrugs his shoulders.

Kevin: Hell if I know. Probably another clusterfuck. It’s getting insulting. To all 19 of you, you’ll find out like so many before you that I’m the only Ace in a deck full of jokers. And I’ll go ahead and put the target on my back. If you all don’t make a point of getting me out as soon as possible, I’ll make a point of humiliating you. That’s what’ll happen anyway. And when I hear my name as the winner and get handed this Anniversary Cup at the end of the match? The last one out’s gonna look up to the referee and ask what happened, and They’ll be told that you just your punk card pulled by the only Ace in a deck full of jokers! And lucky for all of you…

He produces a stack of personalized playing cards with his picture on them.

Kevin: I brought the whole damn deck to hand out.

He pointed his cane off camera and went in that direction.

We go to the back where XWF Madness newcomer Walker Hill looks to be finishing up some pre-match rituals as he gets his wrist tape on, takes a few deep breaths, and starts rolling his cowboy hat in his hands, just spinning it around before he notices the camera and smiles.

"Well howdy there. Guess this is one of them, tell the camera and all the fine folks watching at home who you is kind of deals, right?"

The camera moves up and down slightly as the person controlling it nods.

"Well shoot, easiest is that I’m Walker Hill. I'm a simple Texas man and I got myself a simple Texas plan. Imma go punch some people as hard as I can."

Walker grins and even chuckles a little bit as he stops spinning his hat in his hands, nods, stands up tall, and stops smiling.

"There’s more to me than that though. See, I love pro wrestling, have since I was a kid. I remember back when I was around seven or maybe eight, I told granddad that I wanted to be a professional wrestler when I grew up, and he told me I should. He told me the same thing nearly four years ago…"

Walker’s head drops for a second, he takes a very audible breath and wipes his face for a brief second before his head comes back up and he looks very motivated.

"That was just a little bit before he passed away, and I ain’t got no doubt that he’s looking down right now just as proud as he can be. Tonight, whoo wee, I got a big chance to make him and a whole heap of others even more proud. It ain’t gonna be easy, I got no illusions about that. Shoot, nineteen other people and I am sure all of them wanna win this match real bad. You get yourself a nice trophy, but more than that you no doubt gotta jump up big time in regard to title contention. Simple fact is, I gotta go out there and do something that I ain’t done since back in my high school baseball days. I gotta go out there and have me a perfect game. Just like back when I was on the mound, gonna keep it simple. Whoever comes up, I’m gonna look em straight in the eyes, bare down, pull back, and throw the heat. Either I’m gonna be coming out this match raising that trophy high, screaming yee haw, and wondering how many beers I can fit in that there cup or I’m gonna be wondering how many whiskey shots it’s gonna take to pass out and forget. I can promise you this though, win or lose, y’all is getting the very best of Walker Hill, and that ain’t changing until the dang wheels fall off. So right now, I want everyone in the building and watching at home to yell along with me and hopefully, this ain’t the last time it happens tonight."

Walker puts his hat on and gives the one, two three countdown before he screams as loud as he can

"YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAWWWWWW!"

He throws the horns up and marches off, fired up and clearly ready for the Anniversary Cup Battle Royal.

Bath it is time for a real treat. We reached out to Madness performers from every era of the brand. Some who are no longer here, some who are still competing every single show, and some who just joined up… twenty participants for an over the top battle royal! The winner will receive the honor of receiving the very first annual Anniversary Cup!

This is going to be fast paced and fun, Jacuinde! We haven’t seen some of these guys for quite a while… who’s your pick to take the Cup? I’ve got my DraftKings app up right now and I’m betting the house on Big Preesh! Who can throw a guy his size out of the ring?

That’s a good pick Bath… but I think I’m leaning towards a newcomer! Kevin Mears has proven himself to be VERYcrafty and capable in the ring. Actually, you know what? I’m picking Li’l Juicy! The guy is just so much fun!

I feel like you don’t know what qualities help people win matches…

[Image: 3HcmrLD.gif]

The 20 participants in the battle royal all file to the ring to various levels of applause. Some of the more nostalgic acts get a nice reaction while some of the newer unknowns have to settle for polite claps.

One by one the entrants emerge and get into the ring.

Li’l Juicy (the fans LOVE Juicy and they give him a nice reaction)

Markella…

Doc Docherty…

Reginald Dampshaw III…

Generic Heel…

Darcy Graves…

Osira Themis (Osira gets a NICE reaction from the crowd!)

Big Preesh…

Lexi Gold (Another HUGE pop from the fans!)

Walker Hill…

Johnny Miami…

Le Bord de Dieu (her personal assistant Ashley accompanies her.)

Matt Kayden…

Kevin Mears…

Jamaican Jimmy…

Oliver Peters…

Kai Morgan…

Sean Spivey…

Tanya Terwilliger…

And finally, Elijah Martin comes out last to resounding boos.

All twenty of the combatants mill about the ring, talking a little trash here and there to each other, and then the match officially begins!

[mad]
DING!

The ring turns into a churning scrum of bodies!

Everyone tries to find someone to square off with right at the start except for GENERIC HEEL, who just slides out under the bottom rope and crawls underneath the ring to hide.

Less than a minute in, JAMAICAN JIMMY is sent sailing over the top rope and he lands flat on his chest on the concrete ringside floor! Looks like Kevin Mears was offended Jimmy was even allowed in this thing and took care of business himself!

JAMAICAN JIMMY ELIMINATED BY KEVIN MEARS

The KTFO boys are triple teaming Big Preesh, using their numbers to keep the big boy off balance by the ropes. Even with all three of them combined, Preesh is able to hang on with just one leg being lifted off the mat!

Preesh shoves Peters, Kayden, and Morgan tumbling back across the ring with a massive shove! Preesh hits the Fargo Strut to celebrate!

Le Bord de Dieu has remained aloof from the fray to begin, but Johnny Miami puts an end to that with a weird leaping karate chop thing to Bordy’s back!

Avaline stumbles a bit but then turns and snatches Miami into LE DOUX SOMMEIL DE DIEU!!! She slams him down onto the mat hard before grabbing his head again… L’ETREINTE DE DIEU!!!

Johnny is lying on the mat drooling at this point and Bordy grabs him by his fauxhawk and pulls him up, then tosses him unceremoniously out to the floor!

JOHNNY MIAMI ELIMINATED BY LE BORD DE DIEU

Across the ring, Osira Themis is getting picked apart by Tanya and Spider from P.W.T. They are just jumping in and going for cheap shot after cheap shot and not giving Themis a chance to defend herself.

This comes to an end when Terwilliger’s superkick is ducked by Osira and hits Sean Spivey instead! Spivey flies over the top!

SEAN ‘SPIDER’ SPIVEY ELIMINATED BY TANYA TERWILLIGER

Tanya is in shock, and Spivey is at ringside pissed!

Osira hits the FUCK YOUR FACE on Terwilliger as she turns back around! Tanya goes spilling over right at the feet of her partner!

TANYA TERWILLIGER ELIMINATED BY OSIRA THEMIS

Osira waves bye bye to Tanya, and the PWT pair argue with each other on their way to the back.

The KTFO trio are once again doing their best to lean Big Preesh over the top rope, but Preeshy is just refusing to move. Kai Morgan starts waving over others, and soon Markella, Walker Hill, Osira Themis, Kevin Mears, and Darcy Graves all hustle over and help push Preesh.

Between the eight of them, they manages to lift the huge former X-Treme Champion over the top rope! One group shove later and he tumbles to the floor!

BIG PREESH ELIMINATED BY EVERYONE

The group all celebrate for a moment before turning on each other. Mears and Hill start wildly exchanging punches, and the fans are THRILLED with the sheer number of stiff punches the two are giving one another. It’s like reliving Forrest Griffin versus Stephan Bonnar I.

Matt Kayden backdrops Darcy Graves out over the top!

But Graves lands on the apron and pulls herself up by the ropes as Kayden celebrates with his back turned. When he rotates around to admire his handiwork, Graves plants a fist on his nose and has him seeing stars!

Graves with a suplex to Kayden! She hauls him over the ropes and drops him to the floor!

‘WILD CARD’ MATT KAYDEN ELIMINATED BY DARCY GRAVES

Markella hits the ropes and knocks Darcy off the apron! Graves had never gotten back into the ring, so she’s out!

DARCY GRAVES ELIMINATED BY MARKELLA

Graves is LIVID! Markella leans over the top to blow a kiss at Darcy, and Darcy Graves grabs her by the hair!

Graves drags Markella out over the top to the floor from outside of the ring!

MARKELLA ELIMINATED BY DARCY GRAVES

Doc Docherty is beating down Lexi Gold in a corner when Li’l Juicy pulls him off from her. Juicy and Doc go at it for a bit, and then they both end up getting jumped by Kai Morgan and Oliver Peters!

Juicy and Docherty set their differences aside for a moment and work together to fend off the assault from Team KTFO, and they end up simultaneously clotheslining Morgan and Peters over the top together!

‘THE BASTARD KING’ KAI MORGAN ELIMINATED BY LI’L JUICY

OLIVER PETERS ELIMINATED BY CHRIS ‘DOC’ DOCHERTY

Docherty shakes Juicy’s hand out of respect for a job well done.

AND JUICY HOLDS ON TO FLING HIM OUT AND OVER!!! Docherty can’t believe it, and he has a few choice words for Juicy from the floor. Juicy just hops up and down like he won a prize fight, though..

CHRIS ‘DOC’ DOCHERTY ELIMINATED BY LI’L JUICY

Juicy keeps dancing like a goon and taunting at Docherty, and he never sees Le Bord de Dieu approaching from behind…

Bordy grabs the scruff of his neck and the back of his waistband, and she dumps him out to the floor!

LI’L JUICY ELIMINATED BY LE BORD DE DIEU

Walker Hill and Kevin Mears are still slugging it out. It looks like an old school hockey fight the way these two just will not let go of one another.

Neither man seems to be gaining any sort of an upper hand in the exchange!

Reginald Dampshaw, AKA the Time Lizard, has his hands full with Le Bord de Dieu. Bordy is hitting him with precision nerve strikes and essentially shutting off his limbs as she has him crumbled to the mat.

ELIJAH MARTIN NEARLY HAS LEXI GOLD OVER THE TOP!!!

Gold has to cling to the ropes like a spider monkey, and she ends up with her arms and legs wrapped around the bottom rope while lying on the apron…

Osira Themis throws a high knee strike to Martin’s back, and Martin is sent flying right into Dampshaw, knocking them both over in a heap in the middle of the ring!

Bordy snaps her head toward Themis with an icy glare, like a hyena that just got her dinner yanked from her fangs.

Osira with a running lariat! Le Bord de Dieu is out and over the top rope!

LE BORD DE DIEU ELIMINATED BY OSIRA THEMIS

Osira smirks as Bordy glares up from the floor, quivering with unbridled rage. Ashley has to intervene and talk her master down, reminding her that it would be unbecoming of a lady of her social and political stature to lose her religion in public.

Le Bord de Dieu is eventually walked off by Ashley without further incident, and Themis ends up getting her head nearly taken off by a bulldog from Elijah Martin!

Lexi Gold hits the STRIKING GOLD on Reginald Damphaw III!

Lexi drags the Time Lizard to his feet and drapes him over the top rope, then slips out of the way when Martin charges her from behind!

Martin ends up hitting Damphsaw over the top!

REGINALD DAMPSHAW III ELIMINATED BY ELIJAH MARTIN

Martin is then caught off guard by a nasty superkick from Lexi Gold, and he’s sent for a back flip out of the ring!

ELIJAH MARTIN ELIMINATED BY LEXI GOLD

Mears and Hill are locked up in a clinch, both mean leaning each other against the ropes…

And here comes Osira Themis! She shoves both men over the top while they are off balance with one another!

Hill and Mears hit the floor together and look flabbergasted, staring daggers through Osira!

WALKER HILL ELIMINATED BY OSIRA THEMIS

KEVIN MEARS ELIMINATED BY OSIRA THEMIS

And just like that, we are down to the final two combatants in the battle royal!

Osira Themis and Lexi Gold circle each other, both already exhausted and worn down from going through a war and outlasting eighteen others.

Themis and Gold square up, and it’s clear they each respect the other.

Themis is able to take over early and starts using some nasty MMA style strikes and takedowns, but Lexi is slippery and squeaks away each time, getting back to her feet and putting distance between them.

Lexi flattens Osira with a pump kick from out of nowhere!

Themis is back up but clearly that shot rung her bell… Lexi flies in with a clothesline, but it’s ducked!

DISCORD DRIVER FROM OSIRA THEMIS!!!

LEXI LANDS ON HER FEET!!!

Themis turns and gets absolutely turned inside out by a big boot from Gold! Themis is flipped over the top!!!

Osira manages to hang onto the top rope, though!

Osira is left dangling from the ropes, her feet inches from the floor. Lexi Gold leans over to try and get her loose and make her fall, but Osira skins the cat!

Themis gets Lexi in a headscissor and drags her over the top!

Both women end up on the apron, and they stand up and face each other…

Themis charges Lexi, but Lexi slips around the corner and Themis hits the ring post hard with her shoulder!

Themis is wailing on the apron, and Lexi scales the ropes! She’s on the top turnbuckle!

LEXI WITH THE TWISTED DIVINE!!!

Gold lands on the apron, and Osira is sent sprawling on the floor! That’s it!

OSIRA THEMIS ELIMINATED BY LEXI GOLD

WINNER: LEXI GOLD

Match Time - 25:33[/mad]

After the match, officials award Lexi her newly won Anniversay Cup in all of its gleaming golden glory.

A few crewmen happen to pull up the apron skirting around one side of the ring, and they find Generic Heel under there… snoring! He fell asleep under the ring after trying to hide from the action!

Lexi Gold does it! A Madness original, she’s been here since day one, how fitting that she takes the special prize home tonight!

GENERIC HEEL WAS NEVER ELIMINATED! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

He took himself out of the match, Bath! What were they supposed to do, set an alarm clock for him? Just wait for him to get his beauty sleep?

Oh please! GH doesn’t need BEAUTY sleep! The man is a well documented lothario!

Can you please try and retain some sort of a professional demeanor? We have one of our two biggest matches up next… a steel cage match for the Gemini Championships with Themis Palaestra, the most dominant team in Madness history, defending against the perennial thorns in their sides, 2 Broke Chicks! These guys have a storied rivalry, but with the ring surrounded by steel we’ll finally get to see what happens when it’s just two against two!

Stop it! Themis Palaestra has proven repeatedly that they are head and shoulders above Chi Chi and Jane Harper! They are top class, top tier LADIES being forced to face two GIRLS for what? The tenth time?

It’s been twice, Bath! And it’s happening again NOW!

[Image: JaY83Vm.png]
VS.
[Image: BW7FIE9.png]

Ikura ikura ikura ore no kachi wa ikura!
Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up!
Ikura ikura ikura ore no kachi wa ikura!
Run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up, run it up!

ANARCHY's "Run It Up" comes on over the PA system as the arena lights dim down, bringing all attention to the lighting on and around the stage. Everyone’s attention is on the entrance curtain when, all of a sudden, an air horn like the one heard from a fire engine BLASTS through the arena. From the side of the stage, a tricked out RV painted white with neon blue accents rolls up. As the opening refrain with Skits Vicious begins, theside door flies open and out comes the 2 Broke Chicks. In name only, of course! There’s some visible laughs of amusement as Jane then turns towards the stage and tries to look serious as she approaches the ramp. On the opposite side of the mood spectrum, Chiaki Sanada gives their ride an adoring pat before scurrying to catch up with her tag team partner.

As the two make their way down the ramp, Jane’s attempt to stay serious is all but lost once Chiaki moves in front of her, just goofing off and throwing random signs at the camera in sync with their music. As the chorus plays, Chiaki starts singing along. The strength of the duo finally breaks into laughter at the little one’s antics and the pair continue towards the ring. Once they reach ringside, Jane comes in behind Chiaki and lifts the crazy little Joshi up onto her shoulders. She makes a lap around the ring itself while Chiaki’s waving her arms from side to side over her head, trying to get the fans to join in. They do, for the most part. Chiaki hops off of Jane’s shoulders and onto the apron. She’s back to throwing thuggish little hand signals as Jane climbs onto the apron. Jane climbs into the ring and stands behind Chiaki who is still doing her thing as they both throw up their actual, personal team gesture. Chiaki finally gets into the ring and the two of them move to their corner, removing their entrance gear and getting in a bit of last minute extra stretching as they get ready for their match.

A sultry voice plays over the PA…

THEMIS… PALAESTRA…

The music plays and the Gemini Champions emerge from the back wearing matching Greek toga-inspired ring gear.

Atara, Osira, and James Raven accompany the sisters, sticking a few feet back. Atty, Raven,  and O break off after giving Des and Agrippina hugs, and they head to a small alcove off to the side of the entrance ramp which has been decorated with lush carpets, Greek style stone pillars, and a gorgeous chaise longue with carved bowls full of fruits to snack on while they watch the match.

Desdemona and Agrippina make their way down to the ring holding hands, and they hold their clasped hands high between them to show off the gleaming Gemini Championship rings on their fingers.

Des walks up the ring steps and then helps Agrippina walk up after her, and they both sit on the bottom rope to spread it apart from the middle one. Then, one at a time, they swing their legs over the bottom rope and stand up to wave to the crowd full of thirsty fans.

[mad]DING!

As the cage is lowered, Atara and Osira rush under the ring and hide... For some reason? The cage encases the ring, trapping Atara and Osira under the ring, foiling their plan whatever it was and the match is underway! 2 Broke Chicks get the early advantage Jane Harper playing body block for Chi Chi using her strength to stop any advances in holds and strikes while Chi Chi chips away at Desdemona and Agrippina with swift kicks to the legs and body shots. Agrippina is knocked down with a leg sweep and clothesline combo from 2 Broke Chicks but Desdemona manages to get a hard elbow into Jane to knock her off balance! Chi Chi screams like a banshee jumping onto Desdemona back trying to choke her out but Agrippina is back up and moves to help her sister out and Desdemona flips Chi Chi over herself setting Agrippina up for a nice dropkick to the spine of a falling Chi Chi!

Harper is back on her feet and runs Desdemona over with a big boot but Aggripina spins her around into a belly-to-belly but Harper blocks the suplex with her arms and traps Aggripina's countering with a trapped headbutt and the pair separate; Desde gets a low sweep in on Jane's legs and Agripina goes for a swift knee to the jaw but Chi Chi runs in with a jumping clothesline taking down Agrippina; All 4 women begin to brawl trying to get the upper hand and twin elbows from Palaestra seize the advantage followed by irish whips into the corners sending 2 Broke Girls in a seated position opposite one another. Desdemona and Agrippina trade opponents and go into a sprint for corner dropkicks!

The sisters quickly get back up switching sides and heading to opposite corners for more corner dropkicks!

And again!

And again!!!

The crowd is crazy for Themis Palaestra right now and each head to the cage wall to escape!

Halfway up the two are stopped short by each of 2 Broke Chicks, pulling them down at the same time. Chi Chi grabs the back of Desdemona's tights and rolls back using the momentum to launch Desdemona back onto the mat, meanwhile, Harper gets a short arm clothesline on Agrippina before transitioning into a Gorilla Press and launching her onto her teammate!

Agrippina stands back up clutching her ribs and Chi Chi rushes in with a backhand chop across the chest sending into the cage wall! Harper pins her against the wall briefly before delivering a chop of her own to Agrippina's glowing red chest! Then Chi Chi comes in with another chop! Then Jane Harper with another chop!

Desdemona stands up to step in but gets caught in the chops! 2 Broke Chicks trading chops to each sister in quicker succession for a comically long time! The sisters are dazed holding their chests in pain as 2 Broke Chicks call to the crowd and 2 Red Bulls™ are launched over the cage wall and both chicks catch them, cracking them open, taking a big gulp each before spitting it into a mist into the faces of Themis Palaestra!

The sisters shriek trying to get the liquid crack out of their eyes.

2 Broke Chicks knock down Desdemona first, Jane with a scoop slam before scoop slamming her partner onto Desde! Chi Chi quickly kips up and runs forward with a screech towards Agrippina, Jane sprinting off first hitting the ropes and catching a leaping Chi Chi into a wheelbarrow and Chi Chi catches Agrippina with a nasty elbow!

Jane spins with Chi Chi before releasing her high into the air and she catches the cage wall and begins to climb! Harper places her hands on her knees to catch her breath but Desdemona is back up! She rushes forward and kicks off Harper's back and lands on the ropes! Keeping her balance steady she spins around and gets Chi Chi into a powerbomb but Chi Chi reverses into a frankensteiner! Right into Harper but Desdemona spins her weight around and throws Jane to the mat with a hurricanrana!

Chi Chi gets up but is blindsided by Agrippina with a lariat but Aggripina doesn't relent, picking Chi Chi back up and hitting her with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker keeping Chi Chi on her knee as Desdemona rushes the turnbuckles and takes Chi Chi's head off with a pointed elbow drop!

The crowd goes wild as all 4 women take a well-deserved breather.

Atara Palaestra are back up first and meet 2 Broke Chicks, throwing fists and kicks. 2 Broke Chicks try and go for Pay Day on Desdemona after dismantling Agrippina with a double clothesline but the mat shakes heavily as the canvas is ripped open!

Four hands reach up and grab Harper's ankles! She trips, Desdemona landing on her as Chi Chi jumps and two boots meet her mid-air as Agrippina rushes in for a shotgun dropkick! Chi Chi tumbles into the ropes and falls in a heap!

The hands of Atara and Osira from under the ring reach up further wrapping Harper's legs and neck!

Desdemona helps up Agrippina and the two scale the cage!

Chi Chi tries to get up but the nasty spill knocks her dizzy and she can't find her legs, Harper screams obscenities but is locked in place!

And Themis Palaestra blow a kiss to their opponents before dropping down to the outside!

WINNERS - THEMIS PALAESTRA
Match Time: 12:11 [/mad]

As the cage goes back up, there’s a commotion in the crowd…

It’s Tommy Wish!

And John Black!

The THUGS have come to Madness!!!

Tommy and JB hop the railing and jump Des and Agrippina as they make their way toward the back!

A camera shot of the Themis Area of Repose shows Osira, Atara,  and James Raven all passed out in their seats, drooling.

Tommy takes a second to show a little baggy of pills to the camera as he and JB have Themis Palaestra on the ground… they must have drugged the wine that the three other family members were sipping while the match was happening!

JB powerbombs Desdemona on the floor, and Tommy hits a HIDEYAFACE DDT on Agrippina!

The THUGS have the Gemini Champions completely KO’d at ringside, and they then yank and twist the championship rings off of their fingers!

Tommy bites on his ring and nods his head, satisfied with the purity of the jewelry, and then the Anarchy Champion and his partner scramble back into the crowd as security floods the aisle!

The THUGS from XWF Anarchy have just invaded Madness and attacked Gemini Champions Themis Palaestra! They stole the championship rings, Bath, what the heck do you make of this?

CALL THE FREAKIN’ COPS JACUINDE! Those THUGS have no business here! That was assault and battery! Theft! Larceny! Not to mention those drugs, what was that? Roofies???

How would I know, Bath? All I know is that they must have wanted to send a message to the top tag team on Madness, and they did just that!

Have they ever heard of email???

Who knows? But Bath… are you ready for tonight’s big main event? We’ve been waiting for MONTHS to find out who was going to wear the IDL Championship belt after it was vacated following an injury to the former champion Elijah Martin on XWF Warfare… and tonight we are going to find out! Sierra Silver, Myra Rivers, and the ABOMINABLE Holden Ross in a triple threat!

Just give the title to Ross now and save the time and effort, Jacuinde, Silver and Rivers can’t stop him… NO one can stop him! He has not been pinned on Madness and he’s  been here for more than half the run! The man is a force of nature, and he’s going to make a short night for Sierra and Myra

We’ll see about that, Bath… both these women have been through an arduous process to get here tonight. Sierra earned a title shot back in early 2022 from a battle royal, and Myra Rivers outlasted the entire Madness roster INCLUDING Holden Ross at XWF Relentless this past fall in the first ever Hollywood Walk of Fame Ladder Match! Don’t tell me they aren’t tough enough to win the top prize of Madness!

They aren’t. Holden Ross will be champion five minutes from now.

Better make it ten, we’ve got some words from Myra Rivers up next!

Myra Rivers is definitely thinking through things backstage as she knows that the biggest match that she has had to date in XWF is coming up. She remembers how she got here, but at the same time, the one thing that sticks in her mind is what took place months ago when she faced Sierra Silver in a one on one match. She remembers how Holden Ross got involved in that. She remembers the rock bottom feeling that she went through when she realized she was just ‘collateral damage’. She maintains her cool nonetheless as she begins to speak…

Myra Rivers: If you were someone that wrote me off here on Madness months ago, I can’t blame you for that as much as I don’t like to admit it. Prior to winning the ladder match that I did, there wasn’t much going on with me. Really, the most significant event that took place with my run in XWF was months ago when Holden Ross interfered and laid both Sierra Silver and I out. Of course, at the time his identity was a mystery. But, when he revealed himself and when he made it obvious that he was going after Sierra… it was a very cold, lonely feeling for me…

Myra narrows her eyes, recalling the anger, frustration and the down in the dumps feeling that she had at the time.

Myra Rivers: I was just the ‘wrong place, wrong time’ bitch, wasn’t I? And you know, this whole thing with Sierra and Holden is a real, big pain in the ass. It’s been a thorn in my side here for as long as I can remember because it’s really made it seem like I’m the third wheel in all of this. I definitely take issue with Holden Ross making a name for himself at my expense when he first got here. I still haven’t forgotten… and I still haven’t forgiven. But I’ll get to him in a little bit. Sierra Silver has been a pain in my ass too… because I had that one on one match against her that neither of us won and then coming into this match, she’s got all the momentum in the world because we faced off in a tag match and it was HER team that won. It makes me sick, honestly. I mean… in my heart of hearts, I know I’m better than her. I know that she’s someone that, while she’s got the talent, is someone that I should be winning against but ladder match aside, nope.

It’s something that really bugs me if we’re being honest… and it’s not for a lack of talent whatsoever.

It’s for a lack of dedication.

Have you seen Sierra’s Twitter feed? When was the last time she mentioned XWF or Madness at all? In fact, when the shows come on, do you see her on camera in anything else other than the match that she’s competing in? Absolutely not. Now, maybe she’s just busy with other promotions or whatever, but she doesn’t have the heart or the passion to be the person that’s leading this brand. It bothers me that I haven’t been able to win a singles match against someone like that because one of the things I can’t stand the most in this business is someone that just stands by and coasts… which is precisely what she is.

Now, back to Holden Ross… who by the way, is basically the reason why this whole situation is happening if you remember and kept up with the saga involving Elijah Copeland.

The son of a bitch…

Myra pauses as she lets out another sigh.

Myra Rivers: For most of my time in XWF, I have never had a doubt that I could succeed here. But after what he did when he made his debut at my expense, I had that doubt. I DID wonder if I was just… someone taking up space. I was wondering if I even belonged here. I hit rock bottom on a psychological level because of him and that’s a feeling I haven’t forgotten about. In a way, it’s driven me. I won that ladder match and in a sense, I HAD to win that because I’m not so sure I would’ve ever recovered from that. Holden, let me tell you straight up. I’M your biggest threat in this match. Forget about Sierra! I should be your focus! I’m not in this match to be the third wheel to whatever issues you two have with each other! Why Sierra got into this match, I don’t know. I got here by the ladder match. You got here via the tournament so at least you have THAT going for you.

And really, I was conflicted as to whether I wanted you to win that tournament or not. Because in my book, you didn’t even DESERVE to be involved in the tournament knowing the deplorable human being that you are, but at the same time, if you won the tournament, which you did, then I had my chance at revenge against you. But I know the lay of the land. I know where the odds fall.

You won the tournament…

Sierra won the tag match against me…

You both have momentum coming into this thing…

I don’t…

You two are the ones with issues with each other… I’m just Switzerland in this whole thing…

So yeah, maybe the odds ARE stacked against me… but as I have proven over and over again over FIFTEEN YEARS… as I have proven in being the triple champion I’ve been for the last couple of months… as I have proven despite claims to the contrary from shallow bitches over and over again… I AM ENOUGH…

And tonight? I will be… when I win this match, become the IDL Champion, secure title number 24… and become an unprecedented quadruple champion!

Between the three of us? The one most worthy of leading this brand isn’t the deplorable human being… it isn’t someone who doesn’t show any give a shit about XWF or this brand… it’s ME!

Myra leaves the scene, definitely feeling the passion flowing through her veins as the scene ends.

[Image: c0I8MCa.png]
VS.
[Image: MLhaCfm.png]
VS.
[Image: gY4ath4.png]

The Tron lights up with the entrance video for Myra Rivers, carrying with her three other championships from three other companies as she walks out onto the ramp and grins for the crowd.

The fans chant MILF! MILF! MILF! And for once, Myra doesn’t seem to mind the ridiculous moniker… maybe she’s just in a good mood?

Rivers heads down to the ring and rolls into the ring, then shows off her prizes before handing them off to the official and taking a spot in a corner of the ring, using the top rope to stretch herself and get ready for the match.

From the PA…

HECKIN’ EVIL!

(Long live the reckless and the brave
I don't think I wanna be saved
My song has not been sung
So long live us)

As the music kicks in, Sierra bursts through the curtain with all the energy in the world and a huge smile on her face. She runs over to the edge of the stage and pointing her Minecraft diamond sword prop out into the crowd before returning to the top of ramp and striking a "supervillain" pose. She poses for a few seconds before taking a running start down the ramp, high fiving everyone she can on the way down, going around the ring and back up the other side of the ramp before stopping herself at the top, turning, and skipping down and sliding into the ring under the bottom rope.

(Breaking out of a town called Suburbia
I remember everybody always saying
"Little brat must be crazy
Never make it in our vicious little world"
Still I'm leaving)

Sierra jumps up onto the turnbuckle and points her sword into the air, repeating the process for each corner before jumping down and running laps around the ring before coming to a stop with a hop in her corner, bouncing on her toes and heels as she awaits the beginning of the match.

Air raid sirens begin their cries of warning as the arena is plunged into darkness. As they reach their crescendo, and begin their fall, a single spotlight cuts through the dark, illuminating Holden who is standing statuesque, just this side of the threshold of the entrance curtain.

Just like their signal of warning in the real World, in A.W. they are a warning that the “Bastard” is making his way to the ring. When the spotlight first shines on him, he has his head down, chin on his chest and his eyes closed. The sirens begin winding up their pitch for the second round of screaming. He lifts his head and his face is void of emotion, his eyes black pools of nothing, similar to a great white's eyes.

Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring; standing at six feet, five inches tall and weighing in at just over three hundred pounds! He hails from San Luis Obispo! He is “The Bastard!” Hoooooldennnnnnnn RRRRRRRRRRoosssssssss!

The sirens are relentless as he strolls down to the ring. He takes his time climbing the ring steps and wipes his feet before entering the ring. He brings his hands together in front of his chest, in a praying position. He then removes the ski mask, chain, and jacket and tosses it out to the ring girl. When the referee attempts to check him for contraband, Holden gently pushes him away and leans into his corner, apparently bored.

[mad]DING!

The match kicks off and Holden Ross wastes no time establishing a dominating lead; a hellish clothesline to Sierra followed by a forearm to an approaching Myra Rivers which is chased with an Irish whip into the corner, Sierra tries to take advantage with a rising uppercut but it's dodged by the champ who plucks Silver into the air and sends her crashing into Rivers with a nasty buckle bomb!

Sierra stumbles out of the corner and dodges late to an incoming clothesline which Myra Rivers takes advantage of by running in and nailing Ross with a tornado DDT! Sierra gets back up quickly and hits Rivers with a sit-out jawbreaker who stumbles back into the corner holding her jawline; Silver goes for a jump kick to Myra who rolls out of the corner and Silver hits the turnbuckles but kicks off and goes for a Whisper in the Wind which is caught by Holden Ross who drives her into the mat with a spinebuster!

As Ross is beginning to stand up; Rivers capitalizes with a rollover cutter sending Ross down to the mat and immediately goes into a series of rushing locks on the mat in an impressive display of mat wrestling before locking in a camel clutch! The ref leans in to check on Ross who struggles in the hold, any attempt of getting back up stopped by Rivers knowledge and technique. Sierra Silver is quickly up and hits the ropes and on the rebound gets Rivers to the mat with a detonation kick! Rivers rolls over herself as Silver continues her momentum steaming towards Ross who manages to hit an arm drag on Silver but she rolls through the bump and hits the ropes once more jumping into the air and bowling Holden Ross over with an impressive twisting hurricanrana!

Silver then spins up to her feet and makes a sprint into a standing shooting star press but Myra Rivers shoulder tackles her out of the air sending her out of the ring as she slides under the bottom rope and falls in a heap on the outside. Holden Ross sneaks a schoolboy on Rivers which earns a two count as Rivers rolls out and swiftly transitions into a cross armbreaker!

Ross is in immense pain but refuses to quit! Lifting Rivers up with him before powering out of the hold and smashing Rivers back down with an insane Dominator!

Ross goes for another pin attempt but Silver leaps from the top rope out of nowhere just missing her patented SILVER SUN RISING on Ross as he rolls away in the nick of time! Silver is crumpled on the canvas; and Ross takes a moment as Rivers gets back to her feet and leaps over Silver hitting Ross with a low chop block before scrambling to his back and focusing back on the arm; Silver gets up clutching her spine but has enough in her to knock a tooth out of Rivers' face with a nasty rolling dropkick to Rivers already suffering jaw! Ross rolls out of the way and cradles his arm in the corner; Silver grabs Rivers feet and drags her further away from the ropes before running forward and springboarding off into a moonsault to a pin which almost gets the 3! Before Ross  stops it with a running elbow to the base of Silver's spine! Sierra rolls off grabbing her back and begins to get up but doesn't see the fork in Ross' grasp who jabs it into Sierra's forehead and leaves a nasty gash!

Silver holds her face in shocked pain as Ross sets her up with a short-arm clothesline but before he can hit the H-Bomb, Rivers nails Ross with a VIXEN KICK!

Sierra retreats to the outside to tend to the blood dripping into her eyes. Myra rushes in for a tight pin but Ross powers at 2.5 and throws Myra off him; the pair brawl, Rivers trying to lock onto the arm but Ross has wisened up and keeps a safe distance while using his reach to get swipes at Rivers before landing a Pumphandle Driver onto Rivers! Before he can go for the pin Sierra is back in the ring to stop it with a shotgun dropkick which sends him hung on the second rope and Sierra with a huge pop of the crowd lands the Si-1-9!

Ross is dazed stumbling around the ring in almost drunken haze as Sierra hops onto the top rope and springboard off looking for a hurricanrana but Holden catches her and drops her in the center of the ring with the H-Bomb!!!

Ross transitions into a seated pin which almost gets a 3 count but Myra Rivers stops it landing two knees into Ross who is knocked back and like a car spilling off the road he crashes to the outside!

Myra takes a moment and crawls over to Sierra and pinning her!

The arena goes silent for a split second before Sierra Silver kicks out at 2.9! Myra Rivers looks stunned as Silver bleeds onto the mat trying to move away. The crowd roar as Rivers wipes her brow and goes to pick up Silver but Sierra rushes back with a big comeback of a flurry of strikes! She gets Rivers in the corner and rushes for a knee but Rivers spins out the way and gets to Silver's back, she goes for a superkick but so does Silver and the two knock each other out! The crowd go wild!

Holden Ross picks himself back up with help of the barricade, sneering as he lifts up the apron and grabs a steel chair! He tries to go into the ring but Jason Cashe jumps through the crowd sporting some injuries from earlier tonight and snatches the chair out of Ross' grasp! Big headshot and then immediately drops Ross with the SCRAP ACTION DRIVER onto the chair!!! Cashe gets up taunting Ross and shouting absurdities to the roar of the crowd before disappearing up the ramp.

Meanwhile in the ring. Silver and Rivers are beginning to get up, slowly standing in opposing corners, blood running down Silver's face as Rivers spits out a glob of blood. They rush at one another! Rivers knocking down Silver with a lariat before she quickly kips up avoiding a low kick, a judo throw gets Rivers down but she keeps a hold of the arm and throws Silver down looking for an arm breaker but Silver kicks at Rivers' head and gets her trapped in a head scissors rolling her over, the two get to their feet but Silver takes the advantage knocking Rivers down with a rough slingblade and immediately scaling the turnbuckles looking for SILVER SUN RISING!

BUT MYRA RIVERS GETS TWO KNEES UP!

Silver bounces off clutching her spine, she tries to force herself up but the damage is done as her knees buckle. Rivers gets a knee to her jaw and drops her with THE REBEL BOMB!

She locks in a tight pin!

Holden Ross stumbles up but is seeing double, not able to get a hand on the apron!

He falls forward and tries to push himself in!

But he is just too late as the ref counts the 1-2-3 and declares Myra Rivers the winner!

WINNER AND NEW IDL CHAMPION - MYRA RIVERS

Match Time: 14:26[/mad]

Myra Rivers has done it, Bath! The veteran has just become a QUADRUPLE champion, and the crown jewel in her collection is now the XWF Madness IDL Championship! WOW!!

Listen, I’m probably the biggest Myra Rivers fan in Kiribati, but all I can think about right now is the fact that Jason Cashe might need to sleep with one eye open! What was he thinking, getting involved in the biggest match in the history of XWF Madness?

Maybe because Holden Ross has been sticking his nose in Joss and Jason’s business for months? Come on, Bath, isn’t that obvious? Regardless, the bell has rung and WE HAVE  NEW CHAMPION! Wait… hold on…

Just then, down at the entrance ramp…

♪ Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied ♪

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the Curtains and the fans begin to cheer at the tops of their lungs!. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland" written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He puts his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nods.

♪ But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it ♪

He starts walking down the ramp as the fans continue to lose their shit for him, chanting COPE! COPE! COPE!. He stops and looks at the crowd, giving off a slight smirk and laughs as their voices keep building in volume. He nods to the the fans before getting down to the ringside area and stops at the ringside mat. He walks towards Myra Rivers, who has just gotten down from celebrating her huge victory, and he stands right in front of her, smiling…

Copeland then extends his hand!

Myra Rivers and Elijah Copeland shake hands outside the ring, and then Copeland lifts Myra’s arm up over her head and points to her, recognizing her as the Madness Champion!

Holy crap! Elijah Copeland is BACK on Madness! It’s been several months since he was forced to vacate the IDL title due to injuries, and we haven’t seen him since, but he’s LIVE right here right now to lift Myra Rivers’ hand in victory!

Yeah but let’s not forget, Jacuinde! Copeland never actually lost that title… he was the best of the best on Madness for a long time, you don’t think he’s going to expect a shot at that gold ASAP? You’re crazy!

I am certain we will see that match down the road, Bath, but for tonight? Tonight we have a new era for Madness! A new year! A new beginning! And a NEW CHAMPION! Congratulations to you, Myra Rivers, and I can not WAIT to see what year two has in store for us!

Yes indeed, Myra Rivers, Madness’ brand new MOMMY! I am spent, Jacuinde! Get me off this stage and back to my hotel with two or three Kiribati girls!

Such a class act, Bath… but you’re right about one thing, it is time to get the heck out of here! Thank you everyone for giving us a year of your lives… we will see you again very soon to do it all over again! I’m Jacuinde, and this…

Is the best thing to ever happen to Jacuinde! Bath! Saltzmann! Goodnight everybody!

Madness goes off the air as Copeland’s music plays on and he and Myra Rivers continue standing at ringside, celebrating together.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atara Raven (02-01-2023), Atticus Gold (02-01-2023), Jason Cashe (02-01-2023), King Kieran (02-01-2023)