Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarah and Raion, Sittin in a Tree
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2023, 07:12 PM

.............Jenny turned off the ninja blender.

The concoction inside the plastic tube was an awful looking mix of red and brown, a bit chunky but also disgustingly smooth. Popping off the top and drinking it right from the container, audible gulps as the odd colored partially chunky liquid slid down her throat and finishing with a loud "AHHH", she set the container down and wiped her face. The gross liquid now mixed with her black lipstick and off-white fascial makeup, making her look like a rabid racoon with herpes sores.

She set the empty plastic cylinder down and picked up her X-Title, putting it over her shoulder.

"You knowwwwwwwwwwww.......................

Sarah makes a solid point. Not only would 90 percent of America rather watch golf on mute than listen to a Raion Kido promo, but he HAS had some rather easy bookings as of late, no? He HAS had some matches that you give to the new comers to get their feet wet, not a former Universal Champion with a Win-Loss record better than the 90's Chicago Bulls. He has his work cut out for him in round one as the wheel has determined. Praise be. But since we all have to sit here and watch this promo battle unfold (honestly, it's like watching Battleship in a nursing home--some entertainment, some chaos and confusion, some nasty words, a whole lot of snooze enducing anime garb) with a 20somethinggoingon13 using words that should get a Dove bar to her tongue and the XWF's resident stucco wall, a little ideaaarrr came to this head of mine.

Hear me out.

I have to put my body on the line every single week. No matter what match I have, what show, what day of the week, hour of the day or what fucking timezone, my belt is on the line. I don't have a choice in the matter. I can't take a week off. I have to be better at all times.

Sarah Lacklan is a former champ and a staple of the XWF community. She's also hilarious, and well, you know, us women have to stick together! Raion Kido has the golden goose in his back pocket and still refuses to make it shit the golden egg. He has a chance to break the moral fibers that make him who he is and cash in that briefcase on Mark Flynn. I mean....we know Raion can't beat him, he's proven that, so what is he waiting for?

Is he waiting for his babynuts to drop and get the slightest twinge of public hair before making the move that could forever change his career? Or does he even have nuts?

We KNOW Sarah has nuts. Big saggy elephant nuts. We KNOW she would use the briefcase the way it is designed to be used. We also KNOW that she would totes tell us ALLL ABOUT IT and would be rather insufferable for a couple weeks (months). But at least it would be a whole hell of a lot more then whatever it is you are doing.

Think about it, Mark Flynn versus Sarah Lacklan for the Universal Championship….could be MATCH OF THE YEAR……or or or or maybe she cashes in on Flynn? I know that’s a weird concept to you.

But you're all high and mighty, constantly on the moral soapbox, preaching to everyone about how small and dingy their soapbox is compared to yours. Why don't you prove you're as good as you say? Why don't you put that briefcase on the line in Round 1? Ya know, make your loss worth something?"

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-31-2023, 07:16 PM

I inhale deeply letting the bullshit sting my nostrils and let out a sigh with a smile.

"I love getting free ammo for promos, makes my job so much easier! Jen, keep this up cunt you're doing great work out here."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2023, 07:26 PM

Raion being the company's newest face on the dartboard is promo ammo? 

Good to know. 

Look forward what hearing what monotonous bullshit recycled from everyone else's promo's and slapped together with sophomoric humor and child-like fluidity you come up with about me. Baited breath."
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-31-2023, 08:09 PM

[Image: sml-chef-pee-pee.gif]

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-31-2023, 08:40 PM

Stop sniffing my farts and taking credit.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2023, 08:43 PM

(01-31-2023, 08:40 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Stop sniffing my farts and taking credit.

"Yeah Jennifer! Stop taking credit for what other people said!"
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-31-2023, 08:55 PM

Noah thinks you 'say' farts, probably because all he ever does is spew bullshit and hot air when he touches a mic. I can't wait to watch this guy take another 11 month vacation after his second round loss.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-01-2023, 07:59 AM

(01-31-2023, 07:12 PM)TheQueenofXtreme Said: Why don't you prove you're as good as you say?

“The person you're offending with this is not me, it's your own boyfriend. You brought him back to teach me a lesson and he failed, and now you're flirting with Sarah so she can do the same.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Raion Kido's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (02-01-2023)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-02-2023, 02:38 AM

(02-01-2023, 07:59 AM)Raion Kido Said:
(01-31-2023, 07:12 PM)TheQueenofXtreme Said: Why don't you prove you're as good as you say?

“The person you're offending with this is not me, it's your own boyfriend. You brought him back to teach me a lesson and he failed, and now you're flirting with Sarah so she can do the same.”

So, is that a yes? Or is that a "I'm too much of a pussy? Help me understand, exalted one!
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

02-02-2023, 06:18 AM

(02-02-2023, 02:38 AM)TheQueenofXtreme Said:
(02-01-2023, 07:59 AM)Raion Kido Said:

So, is that a yes? Or is that a "I'm too much of a pussy? Help me understand, exalted one!

"It's a “You don't get to challenge me for someone else.”. Especially when I've beaten both you and your boyfriend."
Hate Post Like Post