Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did Lacklan say?
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-30-2023, 09:54 PM

so I was sitting there in the hospital bed, jerking off to Lacklan's latest promo, and just as I was about to bust I heard some crazy shit that I didn't really understand....

She called Raion Kido a 'Mary Sue'....what the fuxxk is that???? 

So I googled it with one hand, and apparently, Mary Sue is "a derogatory criticism for a character that fits either or both of two character archetypes; 1: an author-insert character used for wish-fulfillment and/or 2: an idealized character who is talented at everything and has no meaningful flaws but may have a tragic backstory."

What the fuck does that have to do with wrestling, or Raion Kido? Is anyone else seeing this weird shit in live action, or am I hearing things again? 

Is there any Obvious Order to this Context? 

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-30-2023, 10:39 PM

Well, looks like Charlie is too busy to not worry about a term of endearment, but that's how it goes in his own world. Also, why does it matter if Kido was considered a Mary Sue when it should have been Gary Sue... ehh don't make much of difference in terms of how Roxy's offspring Uptown Girl Sarah explains it.

But don't mind me, i'm just embracin this chicanery...   
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-31-2023, 03:19 AM

"Now I would never stick up for Lack-o and the fact that she's calling other people a Mary Sue is ironic as all fuck considering how she's Bella Swanning her everyday life like no one's business. But it does make sense, Charles, you dumb cunt. Kido's all about anime ain't he? Buncha Mary Sue's in that shit, wouldn't be the first time some cunt made a connection to anime with Kido, pretty sure every cunt has done it. You asking for Obvious Order to this Content is just you grasping at straws and making yourself look desperate as fuck, also, fucking ironic coming from you cunt."

"Again, not defending old mate Sar, I can't stand any of you shit cunts."

"Especially you Ned Kaye! Come get your cat back you raggedy bitch!"

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-31-2023, 04:34 AM

“People calling others Mary Sues usually have this idea that everyone must invariably be flawed in some way, because no such thing as a perfect hero exists.

What they fail to realize is that heroism is the result of overcoming odds greater than our own abilities in pursuit of doing good.

Given your nature, I don't expect you to understand, and that's okay - suffice to say our esteemed Blood Princess is misguided, if not overall deceptive.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Raion Kido's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-31-2023), Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-31-2023, 06:40 AM

"CONTROVERSY CREATES CASH™."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
Angelica Vaughn Offline
The One True 5'11 Vaughnemous One!

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2023, 07:05 AM

"Obvs Order" is a great team name, axly. Great suggestion, Noah! 😊

Also, a kitty needs taken care of? 👀 I can help! Aitch Emm You!

[Image: PevUv6s.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Angelica Vaughn's post:
Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-31-2023, 08:33 AM

(01-31-2023, 06:40 AM)Mark Flynn Said: "CONTROVERSY CREATES CASH™."

You should stir the pot and tweet Noah Jackson Holds Ned Kayes Pussy for some click bait revenue...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Atara Raven's post:
Mark Flynn (01-31-2023), Noah Jackson (01-31-2023), Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-31-2023, 08:52 AM

(01-31-2023, 08:33 AM)Atara Raven Said:
(01-31-2023, 06:40 AM)Mark Flynn Said: "CONTROVERSY CREATES CASH™."

You should stir the pot and tweet Noah Jackson Holds Ned Kayes Pussy for some click bait revenue...

"I own his pussy!"

(01-31-2023, 07:05 AM)Angelica Vaughn Said: "Obvs Order" is a great team name, axly. Great suggestion, Noah! 😊

Also, a kitty needs taken care of? 👀 I can help! Aitch Emm You!

"You're such a sweetheart! How the fuck are you related to Sar? Anyway, if I can get this little cunt in a FedEx box expect some pussy coming your way, love."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Noah Jackson's post:
Atara Raven (01-31-2023), Theo Pryce (01-31-2023)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2023, 09:04 AM

What does _______________________________________________ have to do with wrestling???

*Inserts 90% of every Bastards promo digitally into the muted space using amazing XWF technology*

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2023, 11:07 AM

(01-31-2023, 04:34 AM)Raion Kido Said: “People calling others Mary Sues usually have this idea that everyone must invariably be flawed in some way, because no such thing as a perfect hero exists.

What they fail to realize is that heroism is the result of overcoming odds greater than our own abilities in pursuit of doing good.

Given your nature, I don't expect you to understand, and that's okay - suffice to say our esteemed Blood Princess is misguided, if not overall deceptive.”

"Holy SHIT......he IS boring. Sarah and I don't see eye to eye on much but this is probably the most....ugh.....you response ever. Just a total carboard box of a personality. 

Also, Sar Bear.....have fun with Buzz Killington this week. Any time you wanna come to the raw bar, you know where to find me."
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2023, 01:30 PM

Rox struts in blowing a huge pink bubble from her gum. Upon seeing Raion Kido she immediately falls into a narcoleptic come from pure unabashed boredom.

Forty-five minutes go by and Roxy snaps awake, peeling her face off of the wall because of the gum now gluing it there. She's in a panic, having dreamed that Charlie Nickles was in the same room as her while she was unconscious - then she sees that she was indeed in a room asleep while Charlie was present.

"Okay, wow, so, gonna need the security footage for the last hour or so."

She glares at one of the security types who scampers off to get the footage.

"Anyways, Sar... wait... @Lacklan ... don't fall for Jenny's BS. The only 'raw bar' she has is the frat bar in every college town she visits, where she gets bent over and hammered raw by a bunch Pi Kappa Alpha types. She's like a cheerleader for the varsity football team... Gimme a V! Gimme a D!" 

(01-31-2023, 11:07 AM)Jenny Myst Said:
(01-31-2023, 04:34 AM)Raion Kido Said: “People calling others Mary Sues usually have this idea that everyone must invariably be flawed in some way, because no such thing as a perfect hero exists.

"Holy SHIT......he IS boring. Sarah and I don't see eye to eye on much but this is probably the most....ugh.....you response ever. Just a total carboard box of a personality. 

Also, Sar Bear.....have fun with Buzz Killington this week. Any time you wanna come to the raw bar, you know where to find me."
Hate Post Like Post
Raion Kido Offline
The Lion

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2023, 01:42 PM

[Image: eZbh0Ue.png]

“I'll have you know I am a very fun-loving person. Unfortunately, duty comes above all else.”
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-31-2023, 02:27 PM

[Image: b47f47949c535286203dab7ab3e2a777f2e9d771.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2023, 04:02 PM

(01-31-2023, 09:04 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: What does _______________________________________________ have to do with wrestling???

*Inserts 90% of every Bastards promo digitally into the muted space using amazing XWF technology*

Not everything can be as amazing, as relevant, and as collaborative as 'Todd the camera man" burying an entire pay per view match.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-31-2023, 04:21 PM

Super weird to be worried about collaboration and relevance, my guy!

How in the world does that impact what happens in the ring, dude??? Besides, don't you hate Raion Kido? I might have to go pull up the footage from your old promo uploads to double check!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-31-2023, 04:22 PM

(01-31-2023, 04:21 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Super weird to be worried about collaboration and relevance, my guy!

How in the world does that impact what happens in the ring, dude??? Besides, don't you hate Raion Kido? I might have to go pull up the footage from your old promo uploads to double check!

The enemy of my ex-fiancee is my friend, Vinnie. Simple maths.
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-31-2023, 09:05 PM

(01-31-2023, 09:04 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: What does _______________________________________________ have to do with wrestling???

What does a bad-ass transition have to do with Television? 

TK rolls his eyes and shakes his head at the absurdity of the boss's weak comeback.

I think that's a pretty fucking irrelevant argument. Now I'm off to cause problems somewhere else, you bunch of re-

_______________________Video Edit__________________________

Reprobates.

TK thinks this word means something else. He knows he's heard it somewhere before, maybe in the first half of the Giants vs Eagles playoff game. Who knows?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Charlie Nickles (01-31-2023)