Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job RP Boards 2023
A Traitor in the Mix: Part Three
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-28-2023, 02:16 PM

It shouldn’t surprise anyone that Nedski was busy filling some sandbags when it came to getting things done promptly, considering it’s normal when you’re booked opposite him. It makes me question if you REALLY want this or if are you going through the motions considering you put me to sleep three sentences in. You would have thought that rather than wasting your time with a recap you would have gone for the jugular; however, you’ve gone the predictable course because you’re a predictable talent.  No wonder you sided with Theo, intelligence isn’t a strong suit but more importantly no wonder you haven’t ventured out of the XWF swimming pool because the rest of the World will gobble you up faster than you on Theo’s taint. It’s asinine to sit here and think that this ends any other way than by yours truly snatching away something you’ve “worked” so hard to attain. You are the same guy that was a charity case back in 2019, and while others around you grew you stayed in the same fucking spot. You weren’t good enough for Main and company, you won a briefcase and fucked it up six ways from Sunday, and you turned on the fans to create this Avalanche that lasted what? Three, or four months? Now you have attached all over again to another faction of talent that has already started sinking.

You’ve bought into the wrong brand, again.

I’m not going to pretend that you’ve evolved as a talent, I’m not going to lie to you and tell you that you’ve shown any signs of real growth at all because the only time you find a silver of success is when the top names aren’t around. Well, kid, the big boys are starting to come back so it’s time for you to head back to the kiddie table. Now, unlike you, I’ve grown in our industry with every passing moment of every day. There isn’t a single twenty-four-hour period that goes by someone, somewhere isn’t calling my name. I’ve gone on and created something bigger than the profession with CCPE, and my name holds weight under any acronym you want to associate with it. Growth is everything, show me yours. I’ll wait.

While we wait why the fuck won’t you wake up and see that the only thing holding you back is the weight that you carry.

As you’re well aware I’m a pretty goddamn good businessman.

So let me tell you why you’re involved with this Saga because it has nothing to do with name value and everything to do with being Theo’s pawn to protect his precious King Raion. You, Jason Cashe, and whoever the fuck else is dumb enough to join this special needs parade can circle-jerk each other into thinking you truly stand a chance against anything my name is attached to. Theo is a jealous little cunt that looks at me and WISHES he has the reach that I do, he WISHES that he can do the things that I can; however, there is only one Chris Page. I’m the guy that’s going to walk into hostile territory knowing full well that the landscape is going to change not only in the crowning of a new TV Champion.

… but the traitor is going to show his true colors.

Businessman, Ned.

I know way more than I’ve ever let on.

It was Friday, noonish in Green Bay Wisconsin when one of the private jets of Chris Page touched down upon the tundra. The jet landed at a private aviation where a black, tinted, SUV was waiting for his arrival. When the doors of the jet opened it wasn’t Chris Page that emerged.

It was Kat Jones.

Kat made her way down the stairs of the private jet where a chauffeur was waiting in the bitter cold just to open the door for her to get into the back of the SUV, and it was there that she found Chris Page.

KAT JONES: I fucking hate Wisconsin.

CHRIS PAGE: Join the club.

You hear the driver getting into the SUV and putting it into gear as they start to head toward Lambeau Field.

CHRIS PAGE: Kat, I’m going to cut to the chase because we don’t have a lot of time. I’ve kept this close to the vest, and what you’re about to hear you’re not going to want to believe.

The tone inside the back of the SUV is all serious as Kat’s body language shits to a bit of confusion while she listens to Chris continue.

CHRIS PAGE: CCPE has a member that is about to jump ship.

Kat spits out sarcastically.

KAT JONES: Bullshit!

She laughs it off yet Chris’s expression doesn’t shift or change as he seemingly stares a hole through Kat’s head. It’s then that she realizes that this is legitimate.

CHRIS PAGE: For several weeks I’ve had investigators out doing a lot of research and gathering the proof.

KAT JONES: This doesn’t make sense, Chris. We just beat the World, why would anyone want to jump off the success train?

CHRIS PAGE: Because a few of CCPE lost sight of what CCPE was all about in the first place. I always said the only thing that would stop CCPE is CCPE and everyone around us was hoping that the personality clashes would bring down what they know they can’t stop.

Chris breaks away and tilts his head toward the tinted window at the exterior landscape alongside the interstate.

CHRIS PAGE: What I didn’t expect was it to be who it is, and if more are following his lead. I called you here because you need to be in the know about what is about to transpire. After all, once we get through Snow Job tomorrow night there isn’t going to be any going back.

The dude could have picked ANYTHING to put the odds in his favor but instead elected to go 30 with the Ali of Professional Wrestling. It’s funny because Ned can’t go 30 minutes in the bedroom let alone in a wrestling ring, ask his old lady… or watch any previous match. I can appreciate that you are on this quest to prove that you are on my level but I hate to break the bad news to you, but playing to my strength isn’t going to get it done. It was a foolish move to make in this human game of chess for no other reason than you’re giving me thirty minutes to have my way with you as I make you my bitch, and talk you through it every step of the way.

KAT JONES: Well who is it?

CHRIS PAGE: It hurts to even mention his name because he was a part of things before CCPE was ever a thing. I’ve got a lot to show you over dinner.

Apparently I made a mistake! Oh shit guys, Chris Page isn’t perfect! Go shout from the rooftops that I called Ring Master by Rampage! HOLY SHIT!!!

[Image: jonah-hill-excited.gif]

Or did I? Did I call him out intentionally to make you waste time correcting me? Hmmm… let me think, no wait, I’ll let you waste that time and energy while I continue to pound you on relevance so hard you’ll think you’ve woken up after a bender next to Dick Powers. Yeah buddy, you bite on the easy bait which is all the more shocking that you’re in a position of Champion to fucking begin with.

I hate to use the term shooting fish in a barrel but goddamn if the shoe fits.

So, the million-dollar question is what happens if I lose at Snow Job? Nothing. That’s the beautiful thing about being Chris Page because you dumb fucks waste so much time calling me old, calling me fat, or whatever elementary insult you can throw to the degree that if I drop a match it doesn’t matter. I’m still lined up with a marquee attraction with the DPI, I’m still the Number One Contender in three other organizations for the Word Titles that recognize the talent I have always been. The same can be said when I leave with that strap. Nothing changes, I’m not going to promote it, I’m not going to scream from the mountaintops because I’m going to treat it just as Theo has treated me.

Sheer disrespect.

We fade back in at Republic Chophouse in Green Bay on Friday Night.

[Image: 20191016_zeise_republic-ch_312-cropped-700x649.jpg]

The fine-dining steakhouse has been completely rented out by Chris Page. We find a roundtable with a white skirt and seated around it are CCP, Kat Jones, Peter Vaughn, Mark Flynn, Holden Ross, and Bam Miller. All have their drinks of choice in front of them as the conversation is joined in progress.

CHRIS PAGE: Let’s get down to the heart of the matter. I’ve called you guys here tonight because it’s time that I bring you into the loop. You all have heard the rumblings that CCPE has a defector in our ranks, and sadly, that is true.

Chris looks around the round table at his CCPE brethren taking his hands off a file folder that rests under his arms.

CHRIS PAGE: Inside this folder is the person that is going to show their true colors, and I have it on good authority that they might be coming to Green Bay. Seeing as they’re not scheduled to appear tomorrow night at Snow Job and coupled with they haven’t informed me they’re here it leads me to believe that true colors are going to be shown.

Chris passes the folder to Kat who opens it and takes a peak. She smirks while shaking her head with disgust before sliding it around to Vaughn.

CHRIS PAGE: I’ve never had a problem releasing anyone from their CCPE contract and everyone has always left on good terms.

Peter slowly cracks open the yellow file folder. His eyes immediately widen as he looks across at Chris intently while closing the folder and sliding to Holden Ross.

CHRIS PAGE: I don’t take kindly being forced into this position, yet here we are.

Holden opens the folder looking at the picture while letting out a “Pfft.” as he closes it and slides it to Bam.

CHRIS PAGE: As hard as it feels when you’re being betrayed I need to make it clear that under no circumstances are any of you to show up during the public execution of Ned Kaye unless I call for it.

Bam doesn’t open the folder and simply slides it over to Mark Flynn.

HOLDEN ROSS: Don’t you want to know who it is?

Chris answers for Bam.

CHRIS PAGE: Bam already knows. It was his hunch that got the proof. Now listen, I don’t make accusations like this if I haven’t done my due diligence.

Mark opens the folder and immediately slams it shut.

CHRIS PAGE: It’s all smoke and mirrors because CCPE is leaving with Universal Championship regardless of if it’s Vaughn or Flynn, and I am going to bury Ned faster than he does himself when he opens his mouth. Essentially, we are leaving with a pair of straps, but if he shows his face during the match with Nedski, all bets are off.

BAM MILLER: And everyone gets a brick.

Chris nods at Bam before addressing the table.

CHRIS PAGE: I know this isn’t what we want to hear, and I know that for some this betrayal might hurt deeper than others, but as long as we keep our eyes on the prize we’ve already established that nobody can stop us… Not even…

Just before Chris drops a name three servers wielding large food trays on their shoulder and a food stand in their free hand. The servers set the stands up and place the trays on them and begin dispersing the entrees of choice.

KAT JONES: Is it possible that you might be overreacting to this? I find it hard to believe.

CHRIS PAGE: If it’s true, nobody will be more hurt than I am. The XWF has a reputation for using people like me to make their homegrowns look good. If it didn’t happen at versus the World it’s bound to happen come Snow Job. These fuckboys think they’re smart when the truth is they’ve telegraphed their own moves every step of the way.

One of the serves places a Cowboy Ribeye in front of Vaughn, a bone-in Cowboy Ribeye for Bam Miller, a Wagyu Strip for Mark Flynn, another Cowboy Ribeye for Holden Ross, a New York Strip for Kat, and of course a porterhouse for Chris Page.

CHRIS PAGE: I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I do know we need to be prepared because the days of using Chris Page for personal gain have officially come to a close. All of you are on-site, and I don’t ask for a lot out of anyone, especially all of you. I just need you to have my back on this.

... To Be continued.

I’ve never wanted to be wrong about anything more than I do about what lies ahead at Snow Job. This is an instance where I hope that paranoia has gotten the better of me, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to be prepared. Ned hopes that the traitor consumes my mind while he thumbs around making another stupid video game that you will all mark out for like it’s a second coming of the 1980s. There is part of me that feels like it doesn’t matter what I do the XWF is going to find a way to make sure that I don’t leave with your strap, I mean it wouldn’t be the first time the federation has fucked me over and it’s probably not the last.

Well, Nedski, my mind is on you.

I’m driven to end this nonsense that you are looked at as anything more than a boy playing a man’s game. You should do yourself a favor and speak less. I could shred your verbal garbage but then I’d be doing what I forced you to do. You want to believe that deep down inside you have what it takes to be looked at as a marquee player yet nothing about you screams leader. Part of being looked at as “the guy” is being able to carry a promo. When you open your mouth, you sound like a soccer mom.

You wrestle like one too.

Snow Job might be the biggest night of your career but to me, it’s just another Sunday.

You are the underdog.

You are the one with something to prove.

You are the one that’s under pressure.

… I’m just showing up and doing me. I’m going to return to the same place where I etched my name in immortality by winning the XWF Universal Championship; without any bullshit, without any nonsense, DEFINITELY clean and clear in the center of the ring, and I’m going to do it again with the TV Strap. You can hide behind your narratives; you can continue to throw Robert Main’s name around like it holds fucking weight because last time I checked I’m here… He isn’t. So, who’s career REALLY ended and who's thriving? One day you dumb fucks will wake up from your fantasy worlds and come up with something modern to speak on that doesn’t have more holes in it than Kaye’s promos.

Thirty Minutes, buttercup.

It’s going to be the longest, the most grueling, and subsequently your final night that you will get to have the opportunity to dance with the Ali of Professional Wrestling. You can knock me down, but you can’t put me out. You are just the next obstacle in my path, you are the only name left to cross off to close out January with five marquee victories while I move on to a bigger stage and while you will continue to flounder here in obscurity where you belong. The public execution of Ned Kaye is going to be on display, your blood is going to be shed, and you are going to pay the price for every thinking your name belongs in the same fucking sentence as mine. I’ll close by asking you the same questions that I asked your heart and soul as he headed into CCPE vs The World. Are you prepared to open your mind to the possibility that perhaps you’ve got it all wrong? But more importantly, what happens to you when you choke under the pressure of stepping into the ring and beating me?

And finally…

This is me punching down to your level, when will you punch up to mine?

When will anyone for that matter? Ned, Dare to be different because death is knocking at your front door, and it’s in the form of Chris MOTHER FUCKING Page! It’s been fun burying you, it’s going to be more fun beating you under the bright lights of Lambeau Field.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

[Image: nohemy-noh.gif]

[Image: ezgif-5-d23a2f425b.gif]

[Image: fuck-you-middle-finger.gif]

How does it feel knowing that it took me to bring the best out of you?

Now you know how the rest of the industry feels.

Especially when it’s still not good enough.

Word counter: 2880

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Page's post:
Theo Pryce (01-30-2023)