Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job RP Boards 2023
Goth vs. King vs. Myst
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-28-2023, 06:10 AM

January  25th 2023

We are less than a week away from Snow Job, the first big time show for XWF in the new year, we cut to Goth seated at the restaurant of the hotel while eating breakfast with his fiancé. He is wearing casual workout tights, a sleeeless shirt that reads Snow job 2023 and has his hair tied up in a pony tail. He is drinking his glass of water while eating his egg sandwich, his fiancé is eating a salad and has a glass of orange juice. She is wearing a pink tracksuit.

“Did you remember to book a table for two at the restaurant???”

Melissa suddenly asks him as she looks up from her salad, he turns his gaze towards her beautiful brown eyes. The very same eyes that he has drowned into for the past several years that they have been a couple, he nods his head as he lowers his eyes back towards his breakfast.

“I can’t believe that it’s our two year anniversary?? Time seems to pass bye so quickly.”

Goth nods his head, smiling as he enjoys to hear her enthusiasm. It’s one of the many traits she possesses that he had grown to love from her, especially considering that he is a more conservative person when it comes down to expressing his feelings about his loved ones. He had sometimes wondered what in the hell it was that had drawn her towards him, seeing how both of them are complete opposites.

“Just make sure that you are dressed in the most elegant dress that yo cold find.”

He gives her a wink, this causes her to blush a little, she had never been to a fancy restaurant or been to Opera’s. This was the world that Goth had fallen in love with ever his career had started to pick up in successes and revenue. The time running his own wrestling company for nine years had been the turning point in his financial situation in his career, allowing him to make certain investments that later on only benefitted him in a positive note. It has given him the opportunity to solely focus on his wrestling career and not having to worry about whether he had to wrestle for another 20 years to earn some money.

He looks up, turns his attention towards a table next to them, a young couple is making a bit too much noise that irritates some of the other guests as well. Goth is about to get up, only to be stopped by Melissa who had grabbed him by his wrist. Causing him to turn around towards her with a questionable look on his face.

“Gerrit, please sit down.”

She can feel his muscles tense up, clearly he does not want to back off but give them his own piece of mind. But ultimately he reconsiders and allows Melissa to convince him otherwise, taking a seat opposite hers while not taking his eyes off of them for a few more moments.

“Forgive me Melissa, I have no clue for what came over me all of the sudden.”

He says while realizing that he is telling her a lie, he knows exactly what the reason is why he has been so hot tempered as of late. The many nightmares, the many times that he had found himself bathed in his own sweat and sometimes noticing the scars that he must have done to himself during these moments of not having any control over himself. He sighs as he notices on the look of his fiancé that she isn’t buying his lie any more than he would have in her place, causing him to curse towards himself.

“What is going on Gerrit?? You haven’t been yourself as of late.”

The fear that he had been dreading the most has become a reality, he has his hands placed on either end of the table as his hands are starting to squeeze hard as his knuckles start to turn pale white, he hates to feel this way but there’s no escape from telling her the truth.

“I once had an arch nemesis back in 2006, she was a vampire. I….”

Melissa places her fork on the table as she leans back while crossing her arms around her chest area and stares towards him unconvinced.

“Okay Gerrit, there is a lot that I would gladly try to believe. But a vampire??? I expected more from you.”

Melissa is clearly upset, believing that he is making up a story to cover up what is truly going on. But Goth gets up quickly, grabs her by the hand and looks at her pleadingly as she had turned her focus back towards him, then looks at him holding her hand before turning back towards him as he had let go.

“I know it sounds like a fairy tale that the brothers Grimm had come up with, I have been struggling in trying to explain what is going on for a while now. I…”

“Why don’t you start at the beginning as I’ll try to believe you okay???”

Goth watches her sitting back down in the seat that she sat on a few moments ago, he stares towards her as his knuckles turn white as he pressures his hands on the table before sighing as he sits back down. He looks ahead of him for a moment to try and recapture his thoughts about Elizabeth “Lady” Ashe.

“It was 2006, I joined Global Wrestling Alliance and never got an opportunity in the early months of my career. I had even started contemplating to return to the minor leagues until I got a title shot against the Airborne champion… and that was Elizabeth Ashe. A real life vampire”

Goth is quiet for a moment, not sure how Melissa would react. Only to notice that she remains silent and keeps listening.

“She was a great champion, won the world title in her second or third match ever in Psycho Circus the year that I won it. And I had have faced her several times since that championship match and always seemed to have her number. A year later she suddenly vanished. But for some reason the last few months she has been haunting my dreams, appearing in sudden visions that I got from old memories of my wife, where I suddenly get surrounded by corpses, get tied up by tentacles and monsters showing up.”

Melissa raises her eyebrow but remains silent, but Goth sighs as he had noticed her reaction as he lowers his head.

“I know, it may sound like a bad low budget horror movie where people wear rubber outfits to look like a big time lizard. But you got to believe me, the other night where you told me you had been trying to wake me up for such a long time… that I started to put one and one together.”

“And what may that be??”

Goth looks up at her with a pleading look on his face, but realizes that she was just being serious.

“Well maybe I make it sound easier than it really is, but I believe that she has a connection with me from the beyond through my wife.”

“Okay Gerrit, I am willing to conceive the thought of you having faced a vampire in the past, I may conceive that that you have nightmares and visions of being tortured by ghosts as if you ae being haunted. But this???? Are you sure of this Gerrit?? Or are you just starting to get scared for our wedding plans???”

Goth immediately grabs her hand, she hesitates a few moments in whether she should pull he hand back or not. Ultimately she relaxes and allows him to grab her hand.

“Look, I know it sounds crazy. Hell, I am not so sure myself whether I should believe my own explanation. But it’s the only conclusion that I can come up with, I mean the last time that I saw that bitch was when I visited he in a tomb in England.”

“A….. tomb???”

Goth starts to bite on his lower lip, cursing towards himself for letting out this secret, but he knows now that he cannot hide it from her.

“In the final months of the GWA I was scheduled to face someone in the GWA, who could speak with he dead. Now before you speak, I was hesitant about this myself. But there was things said that I knew that only Ashe could have known or could have said in the fashion that was being said. And when I visited her tomb, it was as if I had stepped foot inside the realm of the dead. And there she was….”

He says with a silent voice of shame, hiding his face for a while for his fiancé before finding the courage once more to finally be able to look her into the eyes once more. Only to stare into the eyes off…..

“Hello Goth….,”

“Ashe…..”

He closes his fist, pulling on the table cloth as he stares into the eyes of the vampire who is seated next to Melissa. Goth’s eyes tear away towards his fiancé, who is motionless as if they are lost somewhere in time and limbo. He turns his attention bac towards Ashe, who is drinking from a cup of tea, dropping a sugar cube into the cup before letting her teaspoon circle inside the cup.

“I really don’t get it how you you manage to drink away ordinary water Gerrit, I mean have you people disbanded your taste papillae? Because seriously, water??? The mere thought that you assume that you purify your water from the sewage filth that that has been a combined piece of shit for centuries… and you happily drink from that???”

Goth’s gaze burns a hole in the soulless expression of the vampire, who amusingly smirks at this while taking another sip from her cup of tea.

“Hmm, honey filled tea. Just imagine when I even add a drop of milk? It’s…”

“What do you want Ashe?”

Goth says as he cuts off the vampire, who reacts startled because of his angry reaction.

“My, are we a bit sour today?? Are you…”

“Knock the chit chat off Ashe, you have been tormenting me for months now. I know you, you have a reason for all of this…. So what is it that you want from me??”

Ashe is quiet for a few moments, her dark red eyes are focused upon the tea spoon that is circling inside her tea. Goth’s eyes move from hers to the cup of tea as well, noticing that she is holding the tea spoon between her thumb and index finger, while twirling around with the other few fingers as this annoys him. Causing him to extend his hand towards her wrist and grabs it, forcing her to stop the movement as she stares at him with a cold look of anger that causes him to back off.

“You are right Gerrit, there’s something that I want from you.”

There it is, to finally hear her admit towards him that there’s a reason behind her advances towards him as it has been haunting his dreams and visions.

“What do you want? And how can I make you stop???”

This causes an ice cold smirk to emerge upon her face, she leans back against the chair that she is seated in. She turns her attention towards Melissa for a moment, who is still frozen in time, she raises her pale white hand and runs the back of her hand and grabs a few strings of hair and let them slide through her fingers. This causes Goth to stand up, only to stop mid way as he stares into the eyes of Ashe that burns a hole through his soul .

“Sit…. Down…”

The words startles him, sitting down while it was something that he clearly did not wanted t do. But there’s a mental barrier that forces him to sit down and keep his gaze upon the vampire lady that has turned her attention back to his fiancé.

“I have to admit Gerrit, the women that you have allowed to enter your life has caused you to grow. Something that I had often doubted if you would have allowed to do on your own?”

This causes Goth to raise an eye brow, he clearly never expected her to share her personal opinion about him. He leans back as he allows her to continue to talk with him as he understands now that she isn’t here to torment him like before.

“Thank you Gerrit, I wasn’t sure whether you would listen to me.. I..”

“Well maybe you should have started with this before haunting me eery single fucking night.”

He rips at her, leaning in closer towards the table as he places his hands upon the table. Ashe nods her head as she lowers her eyes.
“You have a point, but if I had I knew you would just shrug it off  and ignore me…. At least now I got your attention. Besides, you deserved some torment for al that I have endured thanks to you.”

She smirks as she notices him grinding his teeth and closing his hands to fists as that causes his fingers to turn pale white.

”But I will finally open up to you what I want Goth, you have to understand that this is very difficult for me. But I realized after being a fly on the wall and listening to your discussion with Melissa…. I realized that you are understanding me.”

Goth looks around, shocked to realize that Ashe has been able to listen in to his conversation with Melissa. His eyes monitors the entire area they are inside off, wondering whether he can find the physical representation of Elizabeth Ashe and is unable to do so.

“You can stop looking Gerrit, you won’t find a shell that is a body for me.”

His eyes snap back towards her, realizing that she is suggesting to him that she is nothing more than a ghost. Making him understand how quickly she could appear and disappear on such a short notice without others having seen her.

“Right now, I control time Gerrit. What may seem an eternity, is only a blin of a moment for Melissa when I allow you to snap back into consciousness. I can move around anyone that I choose to torment before I flee when it starts to get old.”

“So why aren’t you getting bored with me Ashe???”

He says with an angry look on his face, nearly foaming from the mouth as his hatred is increasing with every passing second. Staring at the calm natured look of Ashe who ignores his frustration that is growing inside of him.
“BECAUSE IT NEVER GREW OLD FOR YOU TO BEAT ME HAS IT GERRIT??!!!”

A sudden rush of anger engulfs him, his eyes are growing wide from fear as he sees her still in the same pose before he asked that very deliberate question. And yet he is feeling a rage engulfing him that causes his body to tense up. His limbs are now lifeless, he looks around and doesn’t see any tentacles that keeps him in his place. This makes him wonder how…

“Wonder how I do it sweet Gerrit?? Oh you must know by now that the mind is a terrible thing to waste???”

She smirks as she takes another sip from her glass of tea while turning her gaze bck up to him in an innocent stare

“Aren’t you going to drink that water of yours?”

“No longer interested, I want to know what…”

“What I want… jeez, you have become so predictable these days. Fine, I will tell you exactly what I want.”

She bares her fangs as eyes turn darker red as well as her lips, he notices her finger nails slowly growing into long and dark pitch black nails that could scratch a hole in any kind of metal.

“I am stuck here in this limbo for way too long Goth, at first it amused me as I could go and scratch names of my lists to torment for all their wrong doings in the past. But you have to understand, my list has ended. Hell I have even scratched your name off the list a long time ago I…”

“Wait, what????”

The sudden revelation from Ashe startled him, making him wonder that if this was the case then why has she still been tormenting him all this time.

“I realized very quickly that I am not upset with you any longer Gerrit, that was a conclusion that I drew as that puzzled me. I could not believe that somehow I managed to find peace for all the horrible thingst aht YOU have done to me. Let’s just say it was just an additional bonus”

She says while staring him down with an ice cold stare.

“So do me a favour Gerrit, you either listen and help me out? Or else I am going to torment you until you die from being over aged and boring as hell. It’s your choice.”

He growls at her, but realizes that he has no choice but to agree and does reluctantly.

“I am going to help you win before leaving you forever.”

She says as this causes Goth to groan as he places his head in his hands as Lady Ashe rises upwards from her seat and wraps her hands around his head before yanking it backwards. Clawing her long nails against his neck as Goth willingly accepts his faith.

“So what do you got to say about Isaiah King??”

Goth swallows hard as he feels the nails digging into his flesh, strangely he is kinda excited about the punishment that he is receiving as his neck artery is slowly becoming visible for the vampire who licks her fangs.

“Isaiah King?? There’s a saying that says that to know a king, you got to be a king.”

“Good……”

Goth inhales deeply as he feels her nails digging into his flesh as it draws some blood

“A little larva that eats itself in the hopes of one day become a beautiful butterfly. A kid that only preaches about the future, because his past has died for him and cannot emerge for a second time… And the future? Why bother chasing the dream of what could be, when you have to settle with the present. You call yourself a King my little over achieved little braindead shell of what you once was. You call yourself the future, you call yourself so many things that reality has seemingly been sucked out of your existence….”

“Ohhh, I love that one…”

“For way too long have I been sitting here, acknowledging others for what they have achieved what should have been mine. Whether it is Atara Themis, Jenny Myst. There’s always someone that sticks their noses into what is decisively mine,”

Goth is quiet for a few moments before showing a sinister smile upon his face, a similar one that Lady Ashe is showcasing, as if their minds are connected with each other

“But you now what Isaiah?? I will allow you to dream about a successful title run as Xtreme champion. To once again travel across each brand, defend the belt with pride. To tell the world that is watching that you are the King of Xtreme, or whateer pathetic entity that you wish to bestow upon you. But you are not a king, you will never be a king. Giving yourself just that name doesn’t make you a star all of the sudden Isaiah… it makes you only a mockery to my believes, to my hope and desires to take away that championship belt away from Jenny Myst. Her way out of mediocrity, her way out of having to look over her shoulder and wonder where I will strike next. That’s right Isaiah, it’s all about ME! This time it is all about ME!! That championship belt has eluded me all way too long and you repeating a Xavier Lux is both disgusting, ridiculing and down right pathetic when it comes down to a man that believes he is the future. You are nothing more than a question mark, that’s right. A big question mark on everyone’s minds for multiple of different reasons. But all I can see is that you are living a life that was never meant for you to be. You want to take you’re your championship experiences in this company?? How about you beating Ned Freaking Kaye for a change before even daring to question the fuck out of me.”

“That’s right little Isaiah, you are just a pawn on a chessboard of where I dare to play the game between life and death. Where I have witnessed nothing but anguish and suffering… MY ANGUISH!! MY SUFFERING!!”

The red eyes of Elizabeth Ashe are glowing with thirst as her lips are slowly whispering the same words that Goth is uttering without having his eyes opened to the camera.

“Now what is anguish to you Isaiah?? What is suffering to you? When it comes down to your recent title run as television champion makes me question would have happened if we had faced each other, but that’s would have and could have bullshit that doesn’t matter anymore is it?? Because your relevancy has been downgraded to MY level, heck I would even say beyond that. And all that you can muster up is to copy Xavier Lux by telling my telling me that my time will come??? Don’t worry Isaiah, my time has arrived to walk out Xtreme champion, to walk out as the ONY King in this match… And to outperform both YOU and Jenny in this triple threat match… Making it clear to everyone out there, that I am without a shadow of a doubt the BEST wrestler in this match and NEW champion.”

“That’s right Jenny, new Xtreme champion. But I know your delusional little mind has heard that line oh so many times since winning that title haven’t you?? But that’s because you have always been so careful weren’t you? You were always on top of every situation, you whae constantly been capable of manipulating each and everyone that could have been a threat to your championship belt…. Until I just walked into your locker room and took home that championship belt. How did that make you feel Jenny??? I bet it was helplessness wasn’t it?? I bet you had seen everything that you had built up from the ground up starting to crumble in front of your eyes. Because you knew that you had a championship match, that you had someone walking around with YOUR championship belt… and that there was nothing that you could do to change it….”

Suddenly he stops, feeling the cold fangs of Ashe scraping against the flesh of his neck, drawing some small amounts of blood as he starts to groan from a combination of pain and excitement

“Keep on going Gerrit, but with more venom… more anger…. Be the Goth that I know you can be…”

She withdraws her fangs as he gasps for air for a few moments before recollecting his thoughts once more, drawing his attention back to the camera.

“Ever had that experience of having someone’s weight being lifted off of you Jenny?? Maybe you have, maybe you not. But I am right now in the middle of a situation that I no longer care whether I have to beat you or King for that belt. But that championship belt is about to come home… or else I may just lose my freaking mind!!! Waking up every single night, sweating buckets from a dream that I cannot describe. Every afternoon having visions of my dead wife, parading as a morbid corpse while blaming the entirety of her passing all because I wanted to wrestle!! And then to have HER leach onto me!!! To the point that I have just given in Jenny, hopefully it will give me wonderful nights as I sleep like a baby, perhaps a dark wet patch every now and then because SHE needs to sin her .. Arrghhhh!!!!”

His hands clutches towards his throat, trying to pull away something for the watchful eye as in reality it is the vampire that has sank her fangs into the back of his neck and started to drink some of his blood before pulling away from him.

“I will stop when you start to rationalize like you always have done Gerrit!!!!”

Goth becins to curse as he runs his fingers across the spot where in his mind she had bitten him, lowering his fingers towards his face as he can see his own blood drip from his fingers, wondering whether he is seeing reality or just his very own imagination. Causing something to trigger inside of him.

“IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!!?? If this is what it takes for me to take home that Xtreme championship belt, then so fucking God be it! You see Jenny, I used to be a violent man inside that ring, no matter whether it was male or female. No matter whether you were soft from the inside or needs to have your stinking face drilled into the steel ring post, trying to figure out whether we all bleed the same way. And I know I cannot blame just solely you for all of this, but you just could have stayed away bitch!!!”

He starts to scratch his face in anger, his breathe is irregular as his face is slowly turning purple as if he is unable to catch his breath.

“That’s it Gerrit, just a little bit longer…. There you go…”

Suddenly he is able to catch his breath as his head falls forward due to the vampire ghost letting go of choking his throat. His hands immediately traces the lines where her fingers were before staring his blood shed eyes at the camera.

“I used to hate her Jenny, I took someone’s career and wasted it from the first moment that we stepped foot inside a squared circle. And you know why Jenny? Because she was a threat to me, she was the one that would stand in my way for achieving greatness. And now to have her ruin my life this time around makes me realize that I have got to do anything in my power to stop her…. And I guess I just have to rip the pink and white pony tails out of your stinking head and hold them right in front of your eyes, watch you in horror as you realize that the red dripping blood that comes from the other end of it is from your stinking skull. I realize now that there is no limits that I need to go to not only win that championship, but also to free my mental state of mind. And that is far more important than what you claim to have in your own possession…. “

“What Ashe???”

Goth’s head snaps to the side, we see his eyes widen as he is looking at her scraping the skin off of the face of his fiancé…. Causing him to burst out in tears an become emotionally unstable.

“NOOO!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HER!! I already told you that I would do anything to just get you away from me!!! Don’t ruin my happiness!!!!”

Goth grabs the sides of his head and lets out an animalistic scream, not wanting to look at what the vampire woman is doing to his fiancé. Afraid that he would see her do even worse diabolical things to his fiancé than what she has been doing to him as of late.

“I would sacrifice my sanity, just to have a single moment of pure silence, a moment where you can a rain drop touch the concrete outside. I have hopes to hear the birds whistle their tunes in an attempt to find a mate. I hope to marry my fiancé without THAT!! Lurking around my every movement that I make. And then there is you, little arrogant little bitch… a little loud mouthed wannabe that knows that she is good, real good. And that’s where exactly your problem is at Jenny. Your problem is that you know so much, yet you have no clue to rival someone that has exceeed your mental state of mind by tenfold…. Is there a puppet that you wisht o take home with you Jenny?? Or will you be willing to sprayp paint your stinking face in the hopes that I will see a ghost once more?? Newsflash champ, right now I do not even know whether I am alive or whether I am applying for a rostr spot for the New Jersey Devil’s Ice Hockey team that uses real life bones as hockey sticks and skulls as pucks. And you are going to tell me that I am not capable of taking home that championship belt??? Remember what I did to that belt when I was sane?? Let alone when I am….. ARGHHHHHHH”

We see tentacles slowly pouring out of his neck and from the side of his face, they are slowly attaching themselves to the table and drags his head down towards it. He is trying to resist the sudden impact, but the strength of the tentacles is too much for him. We see Ashe slowly lower her face above that of his and chuckles….

“If you truly want that belt Gerrit, then you need to suffer in such an extreme fashion that I am not certain if I wish to give up on you after this…..”

A diabolical laugh can be heard as tears are flowing from his eyes, combined with anger that is burning a hole throught he camera man’s soul.

“For over twenty years I have given my sanity!! I have given my blood, sweat and tears for the art of wrestling! Now I am… Arrghh!!! Now I am going to take it all bac Jenny. I cannot wait until I hold that stinking head of yours in the palm of my hand…. Staring at you while I drown the hopes and dreams of Isaiah King with one swift Chaos ADDT. Because this is OUR fight damnit, this is OUR war that decides who belongs with that belt… It is just too late for you to think about the title defences on other shows… because it will all have to come an end… IT HAS TO!!”

“Oh please, please don’t hurt me!!!!!”

Suddenly the tentacles have vanished, Goth is dropping on his hands and knees and is in a pleading position while grabbing the pale white legs of the vampire ghost, who is standing over him with sadistic intent on her mind.

“Yes mistress, I will beg, I will plead, I will even crawl on my hands and knees… just don’t hurt me and my Melissa… ”

His hands start to reach up her legs as the vampire kicks him away from her, grabbing the head of the lifeless figure that is still frozen in time as she pressures her nails against her flesh.

“Why would I do something to her Gerrit?? I am already making YOU suffer, that’s all I ever wanted…..”

She plants a kiss on the cheek of Melissa, this causes a rage to come over Goth as he suddenly launches over towards the vampire ghost. But she vanishes as he comes crushing down into the wall nearest to them. Unable to move he starts to check if he has not broken anything while hearing the laughter of the vampire in the background.

“Come on Gerrit, you aren’t even trying!!!!”

Goth is coughing up blood, holding his arm around his ribs before rolling over as this gives him the opportunity to sit with his back against the wall while staring towards the camera with a painful expression.

“I cannot lose, I have already lost anything that I have worked so hard for. The only thing that I have left is the love for my fiancé Jenny and my last shred of sanity. And even that is something I do not know whether how long I will be able to maintain that composure!! So I beg of you Jenny, if you have a heart…. Please let me win”

“I am not asking this for my own sanity Jenny, because I already know that I can not be saved. But I am asking, no I’m imploring you to do this for YOUR own sake and that of Isaiah King’s. I am asking you this for the entire locker room, Master Mind… the first round opponent for the March Madness tournament.. What a suitable name wouldn’t you agree with a deranged human being?!!!! At least if this what is left of me can be related to a humain being!!! I prefer an animalistic last remnant of the predator that we once were… “

“So what will it be Jenny?? Will you be selfish? Forcing me to crop the final judgment upon YOUR soul and each and everyone else?? Or are you going to be a cooperative little bitch and do what is best for YOU and Master Mind and the rest that will come after you??? Because that title needs to come home… and it needs to come home with……”

Goth turns his attention to the side and then swallows….. before lowering his head and nods in silence….

“Yes Mistress, it will all be yours…..”

The vampire bursts out in laughter, finally achieving her long time goal and own Goth and make his life a misery. Promising him false promises, only to squash them in front of his eyes. Causing his desperation to grow with every passing moment in the hope of one day being freed from her clutches. Suddenly we see the vampire vanish into thin air as Goth wakes up in front of Melissa as she continues talking as if nothing had happened.

“Want a bite Gerrit??”

Goth snaps out of his thoughts as he sees Melissa extend a fork with a piece of her salad, he smiles as he realizes that he has endured the suffering that Ashe had put him through. Willingly accepts the gesture as the two share some nice chit chat as the shot slowly fades.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goth's post:
Theo Pryce (01-30-2023)