Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look who's back, back again...
Vagabond Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-22-2023, 01:58 PM

Hola, mi amigos!  My name is Timothy.  Many years ago I played Lieutenant ReKon/Davey Dunham, and last year I attempted my first XWF comeback with Erica Marie, which was what I affectionately refer to as a shitshow.  I was NOT ready then, so I got in over my head right fast.
Long story short, I'm a recovering alcoholic.  After 10 years of drunken stupidity and organ abuse with what seemed like no end in blurred sight, I finally kicked the habit; been sober since the start of October '22.  After hitting rock bottom (again) last year, I lost a job that I really liked, lost friends, burned a couple more bridges, and basically just fucked up everything I had going for me.  Waking up and catching a buzz before I even finished my morning cigarette... I'm past that.
I've been working on creating this character (Vagabond) since last summer when I started sobering up.  My long term goal is to make him a character in a novel, so I'll be putting a lot of effort into fleshing him out, seeing what works and what doesn't, etc.  This will probably be my last e-fed run.  I chose the XWF because it houses some of the best characters, and writers, in the game.  So, here's to making some new memories alcohol won't cause me to forget!  I look forward to working with you guys!
P.s. Kieran King, if you see this, I want a rematch!  That time it was Kieran King vs. Davey Dunham in the finals of that tournament is still one of my favorite e-fed memories (regardless of the fact that I lost).  I'd love the chance to compete with you again (obviously as Vagabond this time) if you're ever interested and able.  Let me know!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vagabond's post:
Atticus Gold (01-22-2023), King Kieran (01-22-2023), Mark Flynn (01-22-2023), Prince Adeyemi (01-22-2023), Theo Pryce (01-23-2023)
King Kieran Offline
Unrecognised Legend
TITLE - King of XWF

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-22-2023, 02:43 PM

Heart you.

I'm doing more angled stuff than regularly rping, but might be able to make something work.

You just look after yourself, yeah? I'm around if you want to chat.

[Image: XOMCMp0]
Accomplishments:
1x Universal Champion
1x World Champion
1x Lord of Violence
2009 X-Mas X-Treme tournament winner
2010 Lord of the Ring battle royal winner
2x Star of the Month (December 2009, February 2010)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes King Kieran's post:
Vagabond (01-22-2023)
Vagabond Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-22-2023, 07:49 PM

(01-22-2023, 02:43 PM)Kieran King Said: Heart you.

I'm doing more angled stuff than regularly rping, but might be able to make something work.

You just look after yourself, yeah? I'm around if you want to chat.

Good to hear from you, sir.  We've got plenty of time.  I won't be leaving again any time soon.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vagabond's post:
King Kieran (01-23-2023)
Prince Adeyemi Offline
The Heir Apparent
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-22-2023, 08:45 PM

Hey brother, it's good to see you here and working on something you genuinely care about. Looking forward to helping you flesh this character out and get your creative juices flowing - sounds like you've been through a lot and I hope writing here is a great source of peace and rest for your heart man.

Thanks for filling us in on your life, do reach out if you ever just need a chat.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prince Adeyemi's post:
King Kieran (01-23-2023), Vagabond (01-22-2023)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-23-2023, 05:48 AM

Welcome back. Glad to hear you are having success at rehabbing your life. I hope you have continued success in that regard and if there is anything we can do to help you here let me know.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
King Kieran (01-23-2023), Vagabond (01-23-2023)
Jacki O'Lantern Offline
Frightfully Delightful

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2023, 08:25 AM

Good to see you around again. Good to hear you are doing better in your personal life and hope things continue to improve for you hun.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jacki O'Lantern's post:
Vagabond (01-29-2023)