Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job RP Boards 2023
Goth s. Jenny Myst vs. Isiah King
Goth Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-21-2023, 04:23 PM

It’s Monday evening, Goth arrives at his hotel in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He had chosen to pick a hotel close to Lambeau Field, as he hated to travel far towards a stadium. He pulls up with the limo and gets out, he grabs his suitcase and heads into the hotel where he checks in. He receives his key to the presidential Suite that he had booked prior to heading over here. He hated that Melissa had to stay where they had been the night before, having to do some promotional work for Sin City Wrestling as they just had their first show of the new year. Goth enters the elevator, wearing his sunglasses from the night before when he and the then SCW Roulette Champion Bill Barnhart went to war for the championship belt, a title that he had won for the fourth time in his illustrious career. He smiles as he thinks back to the match, a submission type match as he made Bill tap out in the end, proving to a shadow of a doubt that he is the more dominant veteran in Sin City Wrestling…. A championship belt that he had been seeking for quite some time, something he has been unable to achieve at this moment in the XWF.

The elevator doors open as he slowly walks out, stares at the number of his key card before heading towards the suite. He quickly enters the suite and sighs before taking off his sunglasses that reveal that one of his eyes is still swollen. He had placed an ice pack on it the same night in hopes for it to go down, but sadly he still has trouble seeing through it. But that will all change before entering the triple threat match for the Xtreme championship.

He walks over towards the bedroom, places his suitcase on top of the king sized bed and zips open the suitcase, staring at the championship belt that he had obtained as it rests on top of his clothing. He grabs it and gently places it on the bed next to the suitcase before starting to unpack his suitcase for the coming two weeks that he is going to stay here. Goth grabs his cell phone after finishing putting his clothes away and stares at the received messages, smiling as he notices a sweet message from Melissa. Telling him that she will fly over to Green Bay to support him for his match. He replies to her message and finishes it by telling her that he loves her. He turns his attention towards the menu card, looking for something to order before going preparing for a shower. He finally decides to order something easy as he has no intentions something fancy without his fiancé at his side. He then turns his attention towards the television and pre orders Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, one of his favourite comedies that is simplistic and not much of a story to be told. He then orders his dinner for later that evening before taking a shower. He quickly removes his clothing before entering the shower, closing his eyes as he feels the warm water splash upon his face and body as he soaps and washes himself. He touches the swollen spot around his eyes and groans as he remembers the viciousness that Barnhart showcased against him in order to defend his belt, realizing that he had to dig deep in order to obtain the gold. He stays inside the shower for a few more minutes before turning off the water and reaching for a towel to dry his body. It takes another five minutes before entering the bedroom once more while wearing a towel around his waist and one across his shoulders as he uses it to dry his hair. He starts to put on some sweat pants and a shirt before room service knocks on the door to bring Goth his dinner.

“It’s time to eat.”

Goth starts to eat from the pizza that he had ordered while hitting play on the Jay And Silent Bob movie that he had ordered. Enjoying the time that he is given to relax while enjoying a rather funny yet silly comedy.

“What the??”

Goth’s attention is suddenly distracted when his cell phone rings, he looks at it and sees an unfamiliar number from England. Quickly he thinks back to who he knows that is currently residing in the United Kingdom and remembers a few friends. This causes him to answer the phone.
”Who is this??”

There’s a moment of silence before Goth can hear a low dark female laugh

“Is that how you welcome an old friend Gerrit???”

Goth’s eyes widens, recognizing the voice that is talking to him. This causes him to anger as he starts to squeeze his hand tight around the cell phone when he suddenly feels tentacles emerge from underneath the king sized bed and drags him on his back. Goth is struggling to break free from the sudden assault upon him, we hear the voice of the woman we know as Elizabeth Ashe start to laugh out loud as a leather strap emerges and forces a way inside his mouth as it separates his jaws from each other as he starts to groan and gag in sudden shock.

“What’s the matter Gerrit? You don’t like the bondage treatment??”

Goth is screaming, but the sound is nullified because of the strap as well as tentacles completely engulfing his body. Zapping the strength from his limbs as he has been twisting and turning in the hope to free himself. He feels his arms and legs suddenly feel paralyzed to him, his fingers are being pulled apart by fish like tentacles and drag them far apart from each other.

“Don’t you just love getting a manicure Goth???”

A sinister laugh can be heard from the other end of the line, he is screaming into the leather strap gag that is filling his mouth more and more. He is trying to use his massive neck muscles to lift his head, hoping that he could somehow snap some of the tentacles off of him. But the tentacles suddenly shoot up and attach themselves to his head before dragging it back to the bed. Noticing that the sheets and pillows have vanished and replaced by nothing more than dirt and leaves. He senses a tree above his head as a few vultures stare down towards him, noticing water dripping from their beaks as they are clearly seeking to satisfy their hunger with his flesh. This causes the mindset of Goth to suddenly snap from anger towards fear as sweat is pouring from his face as it causes his hair to cling to his head.

“I know you enjoy stories Goth, even though I would have to disappoint you though… But Jay and Silent Bob isn’t much of a piece of Tolkien right?? But I will make it easy for you, it was a story between a Dutch boy named Goth and an English girl named Elizabeth…”

Goth is humming, trying to tell her to shut up but is unable to do so as Ashe is shaking her head.

-

Goth screams from the top of his lungs, shocks are being sent through his body all of the sudden as that lifts his upper body off the ground before dropping back upon it once more. His heavy breathing can be heard echoing through his brain as he moves his head from left to right with anger.

“Now, now, Gerrit… why resist the inevitable?? You know you want it….”

Goth’s upper body gets pushed upwards as he feels electricity being shot through his body by the tentacles, his eyes are nearly popping out of his head as he notices a female seated upon a Victorian throne, the armrests are created with Ghoul faces on the end as the vampire Elizabeth Ashe is gently stroking it with her pale white hands and her long dark finger nails. She is smiling evil towards him, baring her vampire teeth as she licks them with her tongue before blowing him kisses. Goth is trying to resist to stare any further towards her, trying to push his face away from her. Only to realize that when he focuses upon the direction that he is staring at that she is seated there as well.

“You do realize that I am a vampire right?? I can be anywhere you want me to be…..”

Another shock of electricity gets send through his body, causing him to smell burning flesh from his body as smoke emerges from his arms and chest region. This causes him to scream in agony as the leather strap moves from his mouth as he curses uncontrollably.

“I HATE YOU DAMN ************”

The profanity is censored as the language usage is out of control that causes the vampire to put her pale white hand in front of her mouth. Hiding a disgust that secretly excites her as she has not seen this side of Goth before. She scratches the head of the Ghoul as the figure head comes alive as she whispers towards it.

“Go ahead my dear, it is feeding time.”

We see the entity slowly crawl from the chair that she is seated upon, Goth’s eyes widening even further beyond imagination. He sees the large fangs shine in the moonlight that comes through the windows, the animal seems to grow with every single step that it takes until it is right in front of him and bares it’s fangs as it is ready to take a bite out of Goth.

“Not now my sweetheart, you can have fun later.”

Says the vampire woman that suddenly stands next to the ghoul and in front of the table that Goth is tied up on. She stares at him with a mocking smile on her face, causing Goth to shiver in fear. A sensation that he has not yet felt before when it came down to him and his old arch nemesis, but for some reason this moment feels so much different than he has ever experienced before. He suddenly hears sounds of clinging chains emerging from everywhere as he looks around him. He suddenly comes eye to eye with a corpse, who only partially has some skin left around its body. He can tell by the golden ring on its finger that it is his dear and departed wife, causing him to start crying.

“You did this to me Gerrit….”

The words that come out of her mouth causes him to well up een more, trying to resist his feelings towards her but ultimately knows that is futile.

“No, that isn’t true….”

The corpse slowly closes in on him as this causes the ghoul to growl inches from his face as Ashe is keeping it in check by holding on to his chain that is attached to his collar around its neck.
“You said that I would overcome this disease and live… You lied to me…”

“No, I didn’t lie.. I had faith you….”

“You didn’t loe me anymore…”

“THAT’S A LIE!!!!!”

Goth screams out, only to be silenced by another shock of electricity going through his body due to the mysterious tentacles that keeps him in place. His tears are now completely flowing from his face as his emotions are now out of control.

“You betrayed me for that baby sitter…”

Goth is too weak to respond, tears are flowing from his eyes as his lips are softly moving yet no sound is coming out of it. The love that he feels for the corpse that he knows isn’t really his wife has caused his heart to be broken once more, the love he feels for his wife has not and will never perish…. The corpse suddenly stops talking as Goth hears some more chains rattling as another corpse is approaching him. This time he does ot see anything to the figure that he could relate to someone that he had known, making him wonder who this may be….

“Hello son, ”

Thousand lightbulbs go off inside his head, realizing that this must be his father, the one figure that he had never been able to get to know as he had passed away way too early in his life. His anger returns as he stares back at the now seemingly lifeless Elizabeth Ashe, who is in some sort of trance while the corpse is closing in on him.

“Is this how I have raised you?? To just ignore your very own father???”

Goth feels some more jolts entering his body, he is almost feeling limb from all the physical assault that the tentacles has caused him to endure. Barely able to turn his gaze back towards the corpse, seeing him suddenly in the form that he remembered him from all the old pictures that he has kept all these years. Not believing his eyes before turning his attention towards his dead wife, seeing the same result as she is now fully recovered as the woman he had always loved.

“I have always tried to be a good person dad, I…”

“Don’t make me laugh, you were a disgrace to your family, I am ashamed that you carry my last name.”

The words causes his heart to explode from pain, not wanting to believe what is being said. Not wanting to believe that this is actually his deceased wife or father, but unable to deny the fact that they look the way that he had remembered them from. He wants to close his eyes and not to reopen again, but we can feel sharp nails dig into his flesh as Elizabeth Ashe is using her long and sharp nails to pull away his eye lids as this causes him to scream out of control. The figures of his father and his wife are slowly approaching, placing their hands upon his skin as they are also prying some of his flesh away as a puddle of blood is emerging as it surrounds his body.

“Take this bread and you will eat from my body.”

“Take this wine and you will drink from my blood.”

Is what the two corpses speak off as the father corpse digs away at his flesh before ripping it apart and places it upon a plate, while the corpse representing his wife pours blood in a cup after sinking her nails into his skin. Their continues repeating of the Biblical speech that Jesus Christ spoke to his disciples at his last supper. This causes more corpses to emerge from every possible angle of his table and surrounds him. All repeating the same sentences that his father and wife had uttered as his flesh is now nearly ripped from his body, the blood is pouring everywhere upon the table as that is surrounded by golden cups. The corpses reach for the plate in order to take bites from his flesh before clenching their thirst with his blood.

During all of this we see Ashe still standing there smiling at him, her dark red eyes burying a hole into his soul as his fear grows with every single second. For the first time he doesn’t believe that this is just a dream that she had lured him in, that this time it is actually that she has summoned the dead to take him with them. The thought makes him wonder whether he actually is better of….

“Better of dead Gerrit???”

A final voice emerges from out of nowhere, a voice that he recognizes right away. Causing his heart to stop several beats as he realizes who it is as he stares at the smiling Ashe.

“This cannot be true…, how???”

He doesn’t wait for an answer from the vampire mistress as he turns his attention to a corpse of someone that should be alive, his fiancé Melissa. The thought of how is running through his mind, how can she be here?? How can she be a corpse?? The doubt creeps inside his mind as he thinks back to this afternoon when they kissed each other goodbye. If something had happened he surely would have known about it, but then again… there she is, or at least something that his mind is confusing him by telling that it is indeed her.

“Is this where you run off to when you are supposedly going to wrestle Gerrit??”

She cocks her head towards the woman that he had loved for so many years as his wife, he turns his attention to where she had stood and sees a decayed corpse once again. Blood is pouring from its mouth as it is chewing on something that once was his flesh, but now is nothing but a brown piece of filth. He closes his eyes before slowly turning back to where his “fiancé” is standing. Who is staring back at him with burning flames as eyes, burning a hole in his soul that at this moment he is wondering whether he actually possesses one.

“You need to choose, who do you love more??”
“You need to choose, who do you love more???”

Both of them say at the same time, causing him to scream out in frustration, he wants to scream again but his lungs are sore from all the screaming that he has done beneath the strap. He wants to cry, but his eyes are being sucked dry by the tentacles as he no longer has eye lids to protect them. With his last ounces of energy he tries to rip his right arm free from the grip of the tentacles, surprisingly he feels movement inside his bones and muscles. As the excitement causes him to push further and harder. Determined to break free from his “captivity”.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you…”

Warns the vampire female that Goth had forgotten about due to the entire commotion of being tormented by his “wife” and “fiancé”. But he is determined not to fall for her traps and seize the opportunity with both hands… well one arm in this situation. He feels his arm pull upwards in his attempt to rip all the tentacles off of his upper body. Only to feel a pain that he as a pro wrestler has only felt maybe once or twice in his entire career. The feeling of flesh and bone being ripped apart as he feels the arm still move from the shoulder upwards, but not feeling a damn thing from the elbow down.

“She had warned you Gerrit, why do you always have to be so stubborn??”

Replies his wife as Goth is screaming without creating any sound.

“You know I would normally defend your stupidity Gerrit, but this time… I have to agree with “her”.”

The two female corpses laugh as they are joined by the father corpse as well as Ashe, all making Goth feel so insignificant. Trying to hide himself in shame and agonizing pain, the realization that finally he has been broken down by the antics of Ashe. He sighs, lowers his head and speaks without looking at the vampire.

“You got me Ashe, can you please do what you have been wanting all along? Just kill me….”

Goth hears out a loud laughter from the vampire who lifts her arms up in the air as all the corpses suddenly vanish. The tentacles have disappeared as well as all the broken flesh and bones have been healed as well as all the deep cuts in his body have vanished and repaired. Goth looks around, noticing that he is once again in the room that he once was before disappearing to the forest. His mind is screaming at him not to believe his eyes, but he is so far gone already that he isn’t een registering that.

“Oh and why would I kill you Gerrit?? That would be the easy way out wouldn’t it?? Oh no my friend, I am going to torment you every single day of your stinking life until you have endured the same pain that I ae felt for at least a decade!!!!”

She raises her voice at the word decade, showing her menacing nature that he had known all so well. He knew that she would not hesitate to do exactly that what she had just promised him, making him wonder what he could do to stop this….

“Gerrit??”

A sudden flash of light comes over Goth as his name is being mentioned in a repetitive fashion, causing Goth to sit upwards and stare into the eyes of his fiancé. The woman has a shocked look on her face as she sees him drag himself away from her out of fear, only to realize who it is and extend his arms in an attempt to hug her.

“Sweetie?? Are you alright??”

“I’m sorry Melissa, I had such a scary dream… I must have dozed off just before you came in.”

Melissa pushes his body off of her, looking at him with a concerned look on her face.

“What are you talking about Gerrit?? I have been trying to wake you for a whole day!!!”

This sudden revelation from his fiancé causes him to look back at her in utter shock, realizing that this “dream” of his may have been more “real” than he had wanted to admit.

*To Be Continued*

January 21st 2022,

Goth’s hotel room

Goth is seated upon a chair in a corner of the living room, in front of him is the diner table as he is staring at his newly won Roulette championship belt from Sin City Wrestling. He gazes at the gold plates on the side of it, but most of all staring at the Roulette wheel that is the main part of the championship design. He takes a sip of orange juice from the glass that is next to him on the edge of the table without taking his eyes off the championship belt.

“In the sport of wrestling that we love oh so much, there’s no better feeling than winning championship belts. To prove to that one or more individuals that you hae beaten to become the newly crowned champion that you were better than anyone on that given night.”

He says with a cold, yet collective voice. The first thing that he had done after obtaining the gold was to remove the name of Bill Barnhart from the belt, replacing the name of the former champion with his very own. A procedure that took some time, but he would not have left before the name had been replaced by that of his own.

“I have been criticized several times in the past of why not taking advantage of the 24/7 rules, criticized for waiting and have someone else take the title away from me. And whether these patient tactics has caused me to lose to Atara Themis or Jenny Myst… And I have to admit, perhaps you have a point.”

He closes his eyes as he takes another sip from the orange juice, savouring the taste in his mouth before letting out a sigh

“Does this mean I have changed my ways?? Of course it hasn’t, of course I will. But I understand why all of you clearly do not understand, can you guess why people??”

He wipes his mouth with the bac of his left hand and sighs some more as he rolls his eyes.

“Of course you won’t, you will try your best to prove me wrong. Desperately trying to tell me that the ways of the 2000’s is long gone and needs to be wasted remain six feet under, just like I need to be right?? But that’s what’s wrong with you people these days, it all needs to be fast, all needs to happen RIGHT NOW!!! Instead of looking at the big picture…, you do know what the big picture is don’t you???”

He places both hands to the side of his head, pulling the skin of his face backwards as the lines on his forehead to be visible.

“The BIG PICTURE is quite simple, it is ME that spins the roulette wheel and pick my spot of WHEN I bring down the Extreme division of this company. Can I call you Extreme, simple minded fools? That’s right, I said fools. Quite old fashioned isn’t it??”

He smirks as he runs his fingers across the Roulette championship belt

“Why would I lower myself to the profanity that a two year old these days uses to get themselves ahead in this world?? Why would I lower myself to the level of the supposedly “future” of this business that seems to be on top of everything. Because nobody is, life is a gamble. And only those who have the confidence in themselves to sit at a roulette table are the ones that survive the Extreme nature that you fools like to exaggerate.”

“Spinning the wheel may not sound as dangerous as a hardcore match, where we can use weaponry of our wildest dreams. But if I told you that spinning the wheel is as dangerous as Russian Roulette?? Then I know I have gotten your attention haven’t I?? And such a subtle way to turn a point of view of total confidence, all the way to put all your hopes and dreams upon whether the ball will end up on black or red…. And the true gamblers out there will choose for the single green one, to show the world that nothing will phase them… or merely how stupid you are to actually believe in the words without reading between thelines.”

Goth scratches his fingers across the Roulette title, mesmerized by the artwork of the championship belt that has been held by many of names that had a memorable career later on in their lives.

“You could say that this championship belt is the equivalent of the XWF’s Xtreme championship. But then you would do this championship belt no justice, because people say that the man or woman makes the championship right???”

He lifts his eyes up towards the camera with a sadistic smile on his face as he starts to shake his head in disagreement.

“This championship though makes the stipulation, this championship makes or breaks the champion and the challenger. This championship belt decides whether you have the upper hand or not, merely in seconds without even having the chance to prepare for it… whereas the XWF’s Xtreme championship belt is either pre-determined by the management of this company or by the champion. Enough time to prepare, I guess that’s what you Extreme wrestlers of this company prefer isn’t it?? To know the unknown, to have fate already determined by the mind of one over the other… I guess that gives me an edge over each and every one of you even if I do not hold that championship belt…”

“Yet..”

He takes a sip from the orange juice, stares ahead of him as he ignores the camera completely. We see a computer screen visible as it shows the promotion work of CCPE vs. The World, where Goth will take on Joe Montuori. He continues to drink as his eyes never leave the screen until the promotion slowly vanishes for something else.

“I know you will think that I am wearing myself out by doing other things besides this important wrestling match. I know you think that perhaps I am easy pickings…. Ask the entire roster of CCPE that has competed in the Westside Rumble in WGWF and you will know that only the two men that will compete in the main event of this PPV lasted all the way to the end with someone else that isn’t on this program. And then people will tell you that I pick my spots and do not consider myself by some stupid 24/7 rulings, just because you know you are incapable of doing it on your own in a true match. I guess we all prefer a career where your achievements are rather been forgotten than to be worth the mention.”

“Does that comply to the two that I will face this coming Snow Job?? Of course it doesn’t, these are perhaps the exception to this tale… the current Xtreme champion Jenny Myst and the former Television Champion Isiah King. Such a joyful occasion to meet two of the very best that this company has to offer, too bad that I have to go through these two to obtain my goal… and we all know what that is don’t we?? Oh yes, to win the championship belt that is currently held by Jenny Myst,. The woman that managed to pin me the last time that we faced…. I guess that throws all my previous statements out of the window now doesn’t it???”

Goth places the glass of orange juice down on the table and stares at it for a moment before reaching for the championship belt and places it across his shoulder.

“Yeah Jenny, you sure as hell did beat me didn’t you? Just lie you have beaten every single opponent that has stood in front of you. I applaud you, I guess we can honestly say that you are on the top of your game whereas I wasn’t.”

“But do you know what the problem is with the unknown don’t we Jenny?? Once that element of surprise or shock value has subsided… the only thing that is left is the mere knowledge that I better not be such a fool to allow history to repeat itself the same way it did the first time. Am I saying that I am embarrassed of the loss? That I should have neer lost to someone like you??? It would only stigmatise your accomplishments in a rather negatie way now wouldn’t it??…,”

“And if there’s one thing I hate to do is that, but still Jenny. I know I can beat you, I know that I can raise to the occasion to prevent you and Mr. King from walking out the champion and leave me empty handed once again.”

Goth taps on his shoulder and grins as he turns his attention back to the camera.

“And you can tell that I will not remain empty handed for way too long Jenny, but I guess that’s what you had figured out already haven’t you?? But tell me, have you also figured out why I stole your championship belt and handed it back on the same day Jenny?? I will give you a hint, it sure as hell isn’t because I am a stupid coward. Because that would only showcase how much you underestimate what you can be expecting along with Isiah King. Expectations, always such a terrible thing to waste isn’t it?? Because each of you are expecting to just win this match and I will be the one that drops down and takes the pin….. how foolish to think that history this time will tend to repeat itself…. But I guess we cannot all be historians can we??”

“But lets just skip the riddles Jenny, I took that championship belt to show you that I am capable of taking it away from you or anyone else for that matter. That me joining this company wasn’t just to be another name upon the roster of many names so that people like you, Mark Flynn, Peter Vaughn or even Isiah King could shine. Because when it comes down to Isiah.. then I will be very blunt… because it takes a King to know a King. And I have all the answers to every single question that you may throw at me… I am right now THIS close to take away that championship belt… And all you have been doing is kiss ass to Flynn?? Is that how you try to get higher in the food chain Jenny?? Biding your time until you get that suitcase to cash in on a title opportunity?? Then again I cannot blame you for at least trying.”

“Sadly it will just remain with trying Jenny, luck is a key component that each and eery one of us need to make it so far that fate has bestow upon us. And next week… it will be MY time to shine MY time to raise my arm up high in victory… leaving you in a puddle of your own misery…. ”

Goth sighs as he looks over his shoulder and watches the numbers that is surrounded by red and black colours from the roulette game.

“You could be saying that I am taking a risk by making these statements. That I should not be over confident. That I should not have faith in my own abilities and that it will be enough to outclass both the champion and you Isiah King.”

Goth chuckles at the mention of the last name of the other challenger of the Xtreme championship.

“I have to admit that I admired your run Isiah, quite impressive unbeaten run as Television champion… until Ned Kaye happened. Now what can I say about your run and that match to select my stock way up higher than yours to win this match? Perhaps not long ago that I did beat Ned Kaye?? Quite possibly a solid reasoning that would make little unbeknownst to this wrestling business believe that I got you bat. But do I???”

He grabs his glass of orange juice, notices that it is halfway empty before still putting it to his lips and takes a few small sips from the glass.

“I gladly will toast for your past accomplishment in the XWF Isiah, taking nothing away what you have done. Whereas I can see a pattern between you and Jenny as in knowing how to win a championship blt in this company, I guess the wrestling Gods of this company still feel that I need to pay my dues here before I will do what you two have done over here. And if that’s the case, it does insult me to the point of where I need to go to before I get what I am destined for?? I have beaten Atara Themis, I have beaten the current Undisputed Television champion Ned Kay, Finn Kuhn, Centurion just to name a few. Not to gloat to the world that I am not just a mere good looking face on the billboard.”

“I am in this match because I am hungry for the mere fact that I want to be recognized as THE very best. Better than ALL the champions combined in this organization or beyond. Peter Vaughn?? Mark Flynn?? Yeah, sure. It’s nice to always have a safe bet…. But none of them are willing to spin the wheel of destiny. The wheel that seals EACH AND EVERYONE’S fate. Because none of you are truly not willing to put your souls on the line?? Because that’s what exactly YOU and Jenny Myst would be doing if it was upon the rules of this championship belt, the spinning of the roulette wheel, dictating what type of match it will be and then to watch you either succeed or fail is something I know deep down inside neithr YOU or Jenny Myst are capable to overcome yours truly. “

“It’s hard to hear the reality isn’t it Isiah??? The King has gone down upon HIS knees before the KING OF KINGs. But do not worry my friend, I am a humble man. I am willing forgive you, but at what cost Isiah?? Jenny??? The cost of gold to be held high above my head… it’s time that I take from the wise instead of being handed things on special occasions. It’s time that I take away that is all that what matters to you all…. The gifts of receiving is going to be the gift of taking…. Something that you both will find all about really soon…”

The shot slowly fades as Goth finishes his glass of orange juice while holding the roulette title across his shoulder.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Goth's post:
Jenny Myst (01-22-2023), Prince Adeyemi (01-28-2023), Theo Pryce (01-30-2023)