Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job RP Boards 2023
who dat anarchy champ?
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-18-2023, 07:45 PM

[Hella nights after that infamous finish of the Anarchy match, we see T and JB at a strip club celebrating T’s odd victory with the belt on his waist. Both men dressed in their finest line of Jason Cashe’s sweatsuits and black nikes on they feet, and they are in a VIP ish area where they had a bevy of strippers flanking them to their sides, as JB was pouring some fancy shit in a small glass, T was taking pictures with the strippers holding his newly won strap. About an hour later, the two are alone at the VIP section having a discussion on what happened.]

JB: Don’t you feel good about winning the Anarchy title man? I’m hyped as fuck!

T: Ehh, I guess so, to me it’s just a strap that might get us paid more. Unlike Ruby or the past champions, I am not so hyped over it.

JB: Well then, fair point, I think for so long I haven’t been able to get a title that wasn’t a Heavymetalweight or another joke belt that I guess my indifference rubbed off on you and Reggie.

T: Nah it’s not that, mostly… it’s just you know, I had a feeling that when I pulled those pale ass cheeks on Ruby for the pin, I just knew something was up.

JB: How so?

T: You know how Centy tried to saved her, and you saved me… that somehow landed the four of us in the ring, with lumberjacks with the WHOLE Anarchy roster… somethin don’t feel right.

JB: Man, you over thinking this shit, Vinny had me and Centy as special refs and I know for a fact I won’t be on some biased shit when it comes down to it. If you think you won’t hold the strap, then I guess you have every right to fell how you feel. But for now, lets just celebrate this fleeting moment for one night with you as Anarchy Champion, alright?

T: Fine by me… like I told you when we got in the hotel, damn this belt… WE are the champions of Anarchy including Reggie too, so hell yeah..bring them broads back in here!

[Then JB brings the strippers back in the room, and a bunch of lit shit happens. Moving to the morning, we see JB laid up with a Machina look like on a futon, while T was laid up with a Ruby look like a stripper with his head positioned at her size ten feet on the bed. While JB and Machina strippers were still asleep, T and the Ruby stripper ended up doing the hokey pokey  till it was 11am. It was half past 3pm, and the strippers were still in the hotel with JB and T as they watched some movies on a shitty TV with some cheap Chinese food down the street they are eating with.]

Stripper 2: Ah, this fried rice tastes like garbage…why can’t we get Dennys?

T: Well we aren’t close to a Dennys… I think…

Stripper 1: Are you two gonna pay us for the services or not?

JB: Sheesh already tryin to leave… Alright, here.

[Then JB hands them each 200 Canadian dollars for their troubles, and they pack their stuff and leave the hotel. Then we just see Tommy on the bed in his boxers and white shirt looking at his newly won Anarchy title, JB puts on his jacket and leaves the room for some exercise which really was the time for T to let his mind flow alone.]

T: You, the Anarchy Title, aren’t much more than something to pad my paycheck with. I know you want to be back on Ruby’s slim waistline, and have her be the one to be dominant over the Anarchy show. But for now, you are mine and there’s nothing you can do about it, I know that when the ref counted the fall, it was all a ruse to have me obtain you. I know you wanted to be not given away to a THUG like me, but oh well, title holders can’t be choosers.

I might not have you long enough, and I know that half the Lumberjacks are going to beat my ass while Ruby get’s the babyface treatment where she’ll be crowd surfed back into the ring. I know Ruby wants her precious back in her possession, and to have the longest, boring, and quite frankly annoying 580+ Days as the Anarchy champion, and be the one who runs the show entirely. Well Ruby, you know what to do, you gonna have to get really REALLY gutted with me in that ring, and don’t think for a second that old man Centy is going to be the only one to count your fall.

I got JB who’s gonna not only count my fall, but watch my back as well, and you know the stips and shit… if you don’t, then well it will be 2 to 4 minute match where I might as well don a banana lime cape and fly over the Wisconsin are we finna due it out with. Shit, if you want Ruby you can be my Mighty Molly to my Hurricane once I find a way to beat your ass to retain your belt that I know you gonna be bitchin to Centy about now. I can hear it now, “I am here to claim a belt that I NEVER LOST in the first place” right outta that mouth of yours, and before you say any variation of that statement, just understand that THEY made the choice for me to win the belt over you, ref or not.

Retain this belt or not, Ruby I am going to break every part of you. I am going to expose that heroes don’t always save the day, there won’t be a happy ending for you, just a bad ending that will make you question your own fate.

[It cuts to Static]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2023), Theo Pryce (01-30-2023)