Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO SID
CTN Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-09-2023, 01:33 PM

[Image: qEIb8bF.jpg]

[Image: KmEaSBQ.jpg]

“So, it hasn’t been the greatest week for you.  Tell me about it.”

[The camera zoomed in on the face of the aging reality star. Though her skin should have been sagging and wrinkled with age, it was pulled so tightly over her skull that she seemed barely able to move or even speak, yet speak, she did.]

“Shall I talk about how my ungrateful child fired me from the LFL team I helped to build?  How she continues to publicly humiliate me…over and over again, as if I am responsible for her unfortunate circumstances?!”

“You could start with that.”

[Sid gave a dismissive wave of her hand.]

“Maybe I should talk to you about how I went from there, to playing for a shitty Detroit LFL team that fucking lost to my daughter’s even shittier LFL team!”

“Well, that’s okay to talk about.  I saw all of the chatter over social media.  You seemed to be taking quite a lot of abuse.”

[Sid scoffed as she rolled her eyes, casting her gaze anywhere but at the court-mandated therapist she was forced to visit.]

“Abuse?  Yes, constant humiliation…”

[Sid’s voice trailed off as her brow knitted itself as tightly as her stretched skin would allow.  She seemed lost in thought for a moment.]

“Ms. Grey?  Are you alright?”

[One corner of her mouth turned up slightly as a brief chuckle escaped her.]

“I was too lenient.”

“As a mother?”

[Sid fixed her eyes on the man as he sat across from her, no doubt watching and assessing not only what she said, but what she didn’t.]

“As Sidney Grey.”

[Sid shook her head and gave another mirthless chuckle.]

“…I’ve had the world at my fingertips, and allowed it to be taken away from me by children.  That is self-abuse and self-humiliation.  To allow the small and the insignificant to dimmish what you are…all of your accomplishments.”

“Is that what you think Kenzi is doing?”

[Anger flashed in her eyes this time.]

“Mackenzie?”

[Sid laughed.]

“No, but Mackenzie started it!  Since the day she nearly ruined my career the same way she tried to ruin my vagina with that enormous bulbous head of hers!”

[Sid pointed at him.]

“I outsmarted her.  She didn’t see that C-section coming!”

[Sid tapped her temple, seemly pleased with herself for avoiding natural childbirth.]

“The young can’t help but be victims to the trappings of youth.  They see it as some advantage, but it isn’t…when they waste it.”

[Sid’s face went slack for a moment and briefly showed its age, but it was fleeting.]

“Time is a luxury, Doctor. An expensive one.”

[A soft chime filled the room, signaling the end of the session.  The doctor hurriedly scribbled some notes.]

“I’d like to dig a bit deeper into this resentment you have for your daughter.  It concerns me and I fear it may turn abusive.”

[Sid stood up, a smirk on her face.]

“This isn’t about Makenzie.”

“Who are we talking about?”

[Sid stared at him for a few moments, then grinned like a predatory jungle cat.]

“Let’s talk about that next week, shall we?”

[A look of concern was etched across the man’s face, but Sid was gone before he could discern the focus of her vitriol.  Sid was in a dangerous place and all he could do was wonder who would soon find themselves on the other end of her misguided anger and frustration.]

[Image: m7SKVeZ.gif]

Gina Van Zyl, you’ve certainly had a lot to say about me over the last few weeks with your quips about my age over social media.  You probably thought that all that chatter would mean something once we finally faced off in Vixen Pro, but you were granted a stay of execution by the holiday season.  It was a Christmas miracle in fact!  You were given the gift of having the ability to eat solid food for the New Year!  Wasn’t that grand, Dear?

Well, all good things come to an end.  Vixen Pro will miss out on being the first to show the world what a stupid little girl you are, but their loss is XWF’s gain.  Though, I’m certain you think it’s going to be some kind of redemption story for you after tapping out against Adler in your last disappointing outing.  Newsflash, when you write checks that your ass can’t cash, the bill collector shows no mercy and nor will I.

So much potential, but it’s a waste Gina, Dear.  I see something in you that could be great.  You’re from my home country, you have barely above average looks, and you can get in and out of a ring without falling flat on your face, but you’re a selfish, ignorant, brat!  You don’t have respect for those who’ve paved the way for you to be great.  Instead, you’ve chosen the path of mediocracy.  You’d rather demean yourself and act like a fool, rather than sit under the learning tree and realize greatness.

“Sid is old!” 

“Sid is long past her prime!”

“Sid is brittle and weak!”

Are these the lies you tell yourself or are you just parroting the likes of Roxy Cotton, Katie Anderson, Claire Rogers, and Eavan Maloney?  Here is the truth about all of them, and unfortunately a bit about yourself as well; they are pale imitations of me.  Everywhere they want to be, I’ve been, and they can’t hope to do it better!  The only difference between them and you, are that you get a chance to regret your words on Anarchy.  Not only that, but you also get a chance to hit rock bottom and then look up at me from the brutal lesson I give you and realize that age is just a number and in the end, you should have been a more respectful daughter.

Spare the rod and spoil the child; that was my mistake, but it isn’t one I intend to make again.   

[Image: FYKIoOU.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CTN's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-09-2023)