Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dream of ruby
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-08-2023, 10:30 PM

[We see Tommy at a lime banana color door at the end of some hallway in a room somewhere. He opens the door and falls into a black void somewhere, and as he was falling he was seeing various images of Ruby from his past encounters on the Anarchy brand, as he was falling deeper, it transitions to his Gorillaz persona as he falls into a room. As he gets himself up, he notices it was a room full of Ruby look-alikes, including a Divatox looking lady in the Ruby inspired color outfit who comes up to Tommy.]

???: WHO ARE YOU… WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LAIR?!?!

T: Um… well, I sorta fell down here… I had no idea that I would be in this place… is that a go pro in your head?

[Then the lady notices the gopro on her head, and she takes it off, she tries to take a selfie with it but one of the Ruby minions stopped her from doing so.]

???: Anyways… What brought you here?

T: A door brought me here, I could have sworn it was the bathroom, you see i came here by mistake and I should be going now…

[Tommy tries to leave but there were two Ruby clones who blocked the door. Then the minions are behind the leader, who then were instructed to capture him. He tries to fight them off, but one of them blows him some lime dust to knock him out. About an hour later, we see him chained up to a wall, where his pants was below his ankles in his boxers. Then they all look and laugh at him, while the leader comes up to him with a evil grin.]

???: Well now, you are stuck as my… servant… in the land of Rubyana… you see, i’m the Queen of this place.. You can call me Ruvytox! I hear that you have a weakness for something… and I want to know.

T: Ha, i anit sayin a word to you Ruvytox… you can’t break me!

Ruvytox: Oh minions!

[Then the Ruby minions surround their leader, and they pull out off their gloves off they hands and start to smack him on his face, and his thighs. After that went on for about two minutes, they were signaled to stop as Tommy refused to say a thing.]

T: Is that all you got… I can handle this! Woo—

[Then she places her thigh high boots on his neither regions, and he moaned in pain. She then moves it around, and he whinces in pain, then she gets into his ear.]

Ruvytox: I know this is what you want… you perverted freak! I will crush your man thing into a pebble RIGHT NOW!

[Before she could turn his man thing into crushed stones, a blast ray strikes her in the back. As she turns she notices it was the Queen Of Anarchy, who dressed down like the title belt who looked like Josie with one knee who was shooting Ruvytox. As they were duking it out, Tommy breaks free from his restraints, pulls his pants up and tries to sneak out to another exit. Then a tall, she hulk like Ruby minion grabs his shirt and throws him into a pit, then he see’s Josie hanging on a wall while he fights Ruvytox and She hulk Ruby.]

T: Oh shit… i have to fight both of y’all… fuck it!

[Tommy gets his ass whooped two thirds in, until he gives them both titty twisters as they are on the ground holding their nipples. Then he takes off their boots, and decides to tickle their feet at the same time until they tap out. Then a bell was rung, and we see the Queen Of Anarchy coming down from the wall then she comes up to him.]

Q.O.A: Oh thanks for saving me, and as a favor… close your eyes!

T: Will Do!

[As he closes his eyes, she pulls out a shotgun to his head, and it suddenly awoke Tommy from his dream in his hotel room, then he looked at the clock. It was half past ten in the morning so he decided to just take a walk around the area to pass the time. ]

T: Shit, what a dream I had, I don’t remember much of it but that's how dreams go right? When I saw Josie with that gun, kinda reminded me of my own undoing there so I guess that’s my mind playing tricks on me. But that Divatox like broad was hot, I would have let her crush me in the balls. Okay okay, maybe not really… would like to have something flowing out if you know what I mean.

Besides all that, as I roam in Canada, it’s colder than a witch's tits. I guess I should have dressed up for the occasion but who cares? Also, i’m up for a title shot against Ruby herself this week . When I got the call from Vinny, I was shocked to know that he put me up against her as the main event. I thought I was pretty much guaranteed an opener spot or somethin like that, but I guess he had faith I can deliver something that can end the show. I might not be the best but, hey it is what it is.

Ruby, I know we had many many MANY encounters in our time in Anarchy, and I guess this time it’s something for real. I know you held that belt longer than me holding my urges to not put anyone in the Fetish Lock. But this time, I am going to make sure I break not only your ankle and lick it like a freak, I am going to take that belt and claim it under the THUGS policy for the new year.

Win or lose, I'm gonna beat the hell outta you Rubes…

See you on Anarchy!

[Fades off..]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-12-2023), Atticus Gold (01-08-2023), Dolly Waters (01-08-2023), JimCaedus (01-09-2023)