Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 08:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A NICE HOLIDAY VACAY... TIME TO BE DA BAD APPLE BOTTOM GENE!!!
Aphriya Adler Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-08-2023, 01:52 PM

~~~}}}A NICE HOLIDAY VACAY…  TIME TO BE DA BAD APPLE BOTTOM GENE!!!{{{~~~

The scene swirls into focus upon a still collage images of the most recent match that Aphriya Adler had in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.  It was a battle back and forth between Gia Van Zyl and Aphriya in a submission match.  The images that swirl show the still of the ending of the match.  The fight that Gia gave Aphriya as she had her submission, The Sun has Set, Van Zyl fought her hardest to break the hold but in the end, the strength and ability of Adler proved to be just a little too much for Gia to withstand.

“Gia, you put up one heck of a fight and I commend you on that.  But I told you going into that battle that I have won the majority of my matches by submission.  I proved to you, the world, and Xtreme Wrestling Federation that I am legit.  I am game and I am hungry.”

As her soft and upbeat voice comes over the swirling still images.  As the final victory pose image shows, it swirls by itself revealing Da Bad Apple Bottom Gene, Aphriya Adler sitting upon the apron of a ring.  She is wrapping her hands with bright pink hand wraps.

“Hey there folks, it has been a little while since I have spoken to all of y’all like this.  Was given the holidays off but that doesn’t mean I have been lazy and not working.”

She continues to wrap her hands as the camera moves in closer to her, slowly.

“I am an athlete and a professional at that which means I don’t stop working.  Whether I am in there doing drills and working at my craft, or I am at home researching and watching film on my foes and next opponents.  This time around in X W F I'm taking on a new comer to the roster by the name of Major Jung.  This is going to be interesting.”

She continues to have her focus on the hand wraps as she tightly weaves the wraps around her hands.

“So as I do, I did some research on you Jung and strange thing is that there is nothing much on you.  I am not sure if that is by design, on purpose, or you just don’t have much tape on you in this profession.  I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you just don’t have much on tape.  You haven’t had much time in the ring.  If that is the case, interesting.  If you think that being the case, that being the reason why there isn’t much film on you is going to mean that I am going to underestimate you or your abilities.”

She continues to speak as she tightly winds the wraps around her hands.  She has yet to have laid eyes on the camera as it continues to slowly move closer to her.  The lights in the gym shine brightly and brightens her blonde locks.

“There is some information I was able to dig up on you.  You have a similar skill set as I.  Strong amateur wrestling background.  From what folks have said about you is that you are dedicated, determined and willing to work.  All similar qualities to myself.  How is your submission game sir?  How is that standing strike game?  I am interested in finding out when we meet at the first Anarchy of the new year.  It is a new year ladies and gents, I am still the same Aphriya, just have a new lease on my life and world.  Now none of that really matters at this point in time.  My focus are my goals.  My goals of becoming a champion again.  I miss holding championship belts around my waist.  Draping over my shoulder.  As I see this upcoming battle against Major Jung, it is an obstacle in my way.  That is what you are Jung.  I will adapt and overcome the challenges you present.  I expect nothing less than your absolute best.  If you don’t bring that, I will be greatly disappointed.”

As the camera creeps closer, it moves from her left side to her right side as she finishes up wrapping her hands.  For the first time since the recording began, her eyes flash to the camera with a smile.

“I go into every single one of my battles with high expectations.  I expect the very best of my foes.  That is what I am wanting from you Jung.  From what I read, I am expecting a great back and forth on the ground.  Your amateur skills against mine and it will be quite boring for the crowd on hand.  Not exactly what I wish but I am not going to put myself in danger to not hear boos.  I am a fighter and I want to win.  I love the crowd’s energy.  I feed off of it.  When they are up, I am sky high.  But I do know that for me to get a title belt around my waist, I’ve got to win while impressing the fans.  I love the fans.  Without them I wouldn’t be where I am right now.  But my fans know that I won’t put myself in danger and possibly lose a match.”

The blonde rises up onto the ring apron.  Her hands are tightly and neatly wrapped.  For the first time, the camera notices three crisscrossing ropes inside the ring.  Aphriya slides through the ropes into the ring.

“Major Jung, I’ll see you Thursday night and I will give you all that you can handle and then some.  I love all my fans and supporters, I can’t thank y’all enough, see y’all on Thursday night as well.”

She begins to warm up some and starts to do some shadow boxing and ducking under the crisscrossing ropes just before the scene swirls around to darkness.  Black.  THE END!!

XWF Wrestling Record
~~>>WINS---LOSSES---DRAWS/NCs<<~~
006---002---000
Action Wrestling Record
~~>>WINS---LOSSES---DRAWS/NCs<<~~
023---007---000
Achievements Thus Far
Final Four of The Search (1st Season)
CBS All Access Champion -- 1X
CW Tag Team Champion w/Azurine Vebbins -- Aphable Azzumption -- 1X

[Image: adler.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Aphriya Adler's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-12-2023), Atticus Gold (01-08-2023), JimCaedus (01-09-2023), Theo Pryce (01-09-2023)