Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Ghosted?!
John Madison Jr. Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

01-06-2023, 11:58 PM

I've been GHOSTED! I should have known that my angel was nothing but a ghost all along.

She hasn't responded to any of my texts or phone calls all week, and before any of you naysayer's pipe in to call me an "incel..." Well, I've said all along that the relationship between me and my angel is platonic.

I would like to take a moment to get deep with you guys and be more open about my sex life with my woman Angie Vaughn. The truth about me and Angie is that we don't have traditional sex. We have tag team wrestling sex which is better than traditional sex like doggy style and mission positions. In the heat of the moment when I dive for the tag, I'm inside of Angie Vaughn every time her hand touches mine, and she's inside of me whenever it's the other way around, like with fingers and tongue.

Angie hasn't quite been tagging me back lately, or in other words, she hasn't been trying to get inside of me. I get it, Angie, I let you down. I sank to a level that I shouldn't have. In my inebriated state I nearly sabotaged our beautiful tag team, and potentially the entire wrestling business since it's a b@#$! to rehabilitate your tag team division after a major setback. That will not happen because me and Angie Vaughn will take care of this division and not let it go back to some mediocre bird s@#! like Charlie Nickles and Dolly Waters. No offense, Charlie. I had fun drinking with you and I hope that the outcome of this match doesn't affect your judgement as far as releasing my video. If it does, you should expect a call from Theo Pryce's attorney. He eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

Charlie Nickles is a scared a$$#@le regardless. The dirtsheets and internet opinions are true, he did message me asking if I would turn on Angie Vaugn and join him and Dolly in their weird little three-way. Not a chance! 

ANGIE!

I'm not going to apologize again, Angie. I hope you you'll answer me. If not I understand, and you would be entitled to treat me the same way I treated you in our last match. You could cut a lame promo like I did, or cut a sick Angie promo, and fly to Calgary to train with me and my mentor.

That's my final wish. I want my tag team partner for life, Angie Vaughn, to fly to Calgary to train with my mentor! 

Angie, I have a credit card from Theo Pryce so don't worry about the expenses. 

Angie, please respond to me or this tag division will go to S@#!

[Image: 6CV1ZkF.png]
0-2 Singles
2-0 Duos
1x Duos Champion
1x Promo's of the Month
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Madison Jr.'s post:
Dolly Waters (01-07-2023), JimCaedus (01-07-2023), Theo Pryce (01-15-2023)