Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 10:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » The LFL » LFL Roster Sheets

Thanks for submitting your player! Here's what to expect from here...

Now that you've posted your LFL Player's profile here, we'll review it and move it to the official LFL roster forum. When that happens, you'll have your user account opened up to some expanded sections on our forums with more options.

If you have any questions, or would like to check on your status, you are welcome to send a message to Vinnie Lane.

Welcome to the LFL!

TORONTO FROST Preeti Anand
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-07-2023, 01:19 PM

Posting for Preeti because I told her I would a couple of weeks ago and here we are.

[Image: 5-FB84559-1-DBE-465-F-B496-23-DEF778-AE21.webp]
Sonakshi Sinha
Player Information

Desired Team: Toronto Frost

Desired Position: QB, CB

Jersey Number: 00

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 145 lbs

Brief Bio: Former starting QB of the Jacksonville Phoenix, Preeti and her wife Mila have moved North to join the Toronto Frost upon the relaunch of the LFL. A former Pro Bowl QB, Preeti is adept at carving up defenses with accurate passes and timely scrambles while Mila Sauvage protects her blind side.

Player Strengths & Weaknesses

Strengths:
1) Very accurate delivering the ball.
2) Very intelligent and adept at reading defenses.
3) Quick when scrambling.

Weaknesses:
1) Lacks elite arm strength. 
2) Not great hands in coverage.
3) Can get burned by the top speed receivers.

Best way to contact you: (I.E. Discord, Twitter, E-mail, etc.)

Edit Hate Post Like Post