Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A new plan of attack is needed - Part 1
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-31-2022, 08:00 PM

January 3rd 2023
MISFITS HEADQUARTERS
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA
UNITED STATES

During my time of spending late Post Christmas and early New Year celebrations with my family, I came to the conclusion that in order for the Misfits to not be looked upon as a joke stable, we needed to start afresh or the only other option was to disband.

Now I must admit I have dropped the ball when it comes to making sure the rest of the Misfits spend time wrestling as well as making sure I succeed, after all, it's not all about my success.  The Misfits need to start having success as well.

I didn't want to disband the Misfits, I wasn't ready for that.  After all, it hasn't been long since my mentor, Outback Jack, passed away, and he was one of the ones who suggested I form my own stable and helped me find my stable mates.  So disbanding the stable was not an option.

So I had to give the original members; Kris The Hammer Von Bonn, Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs, and Scarlet the Huntress one last big push.  For their sakes as well as mine.  I knew they had it in them.  It was just about focusing on them as well because after all, they were with me helping me get the Anarchy title, so they deserve my help.    If this push didn't work for them, then maybe just maybe it was time to bring in fresh talent.  But that's later on down the track.  This is the time of the Orignal Members of the Misfits.

So I gave the Misfits Manager Antony The Jerk a call on my way to Miami and asked him to get the Misfits together and we needed to have a chat.

So here we were sitting alone in a circle in the middle of the Misfits gym, me looking at Antony, Kris, Melanie, and Scarlet, and about to inform them that I want to have a complete reset of the way we were going to do things, and what I wanted from them.

END OF PART 1

PRESENT DAY

COMMUNICATION ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MISFITS HEADQUARTERS
MIAMI, FLORIDA

A camera turns on to go live to the XWF Universe.  It shows the back of the infamous chair of Mastermind.  He is sitting with the back of the chair facing the camera.  He begins to talk.

"Oh boy, where do I even begin with this one? Making Latina Submission Machina go to sleep, huh? Well, I'm sure that's a task that is right up there with solving world hunger and finding a cure for cancer. I mean, who wouldn't want to take on the daunting task of trying to get a seasoned, skilled XWF wrestler to fall asleep? It's not like she's trained her entire life to be physically and mentally tough, or anything like that.

"I guess the first thing I would try is just walking up to her and saying "Hey LSM, it's bedtime! Time to go to sleep now." That should do the trick, right? I mean, she's just going to hear those words and immediately fall into a deep slumber, no problem. Or maybe I could try the old "counting sheep" trick. That always works, right? I'm sure LSM has never heard of that one before,"

Mastermind starts laughing and then stops.

"Or, perhaps I could try the subtle approach and just sneak up behind her and gently pat her on the head until she falls asleep. I mean, who wouldn't want to be lulled into a peaceful slumber by someone gently patting their head like a baby?

"I guess if all else fails, I could try bribing her with some warm milk and cookies. I mean, who doesn't love warm milk and cookies before bed? That should do the trick, right? Or maybe I could try singing her a lullaby. I'm sure she's never heard "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" before.

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the camera, and starts smirking his infamous smirk.

"If you think I'm serious then think again.  I'm not sure Vinnie was trying to be funny by making this match a 'Go To Sleep', what an original idea to start 2023.

"But in seriousness, we all know what's going to happen.    Latina Submission Machina can be very hit or miss lately, and lately, she's been more dismissive than hit.  She has been a X-treme Champion, and a 2-time Anarchy Champion, but that was in her heyday.  Lately, her hey day's are a bit erratic.

"I know what I'm going to do to make LSM go to sleep.  Put her in my Mind Sleeper.    Aka my Sleeper Hold.  Not too many people ever get out of my Mind Sleeper.  Ask 'Venom' Xavier Lux for instance.  He knows what that's like.  I did retain my Anarchy title against him.  He hasn't been the same again."

Mastermind stops talking and looks directly into the camera.  He speaks in a lower gruffer tone.

"You are all mine LSM.  I'll make damn sure of it.  I'm in your head, and you know it.    It's time to feel the power of the Mind Sleeper. 

"Some how you made it into the Main Event at the first ever Weekend Warfare to face the Universal Champion, how did you score that gig?  You couldn't even survive the Chamber match.  I lasted longer than you did.  You must have slept your way into that title match at Weekend Warfare, that's how good you are at staying awake."

Mastermind starts smirking again as the camera fades off.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub