Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Results
MADNESS #11 (Lite Version)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-29-2022, 04:55 PM

[mad]

12 - 26 - 2022

[Image: K0F7CKx.png]

LIVE FROM ESTADIO OLIMPICO ATAHUALPA

QUITO, ECUADOR

HIDE YAMAZAKI & BGTL
- vs -
THE X-TREME ALLIANCE

2 BROKE CHICKS, JUICY DICKS, MAD RHYMES, & THE DISINTIGRATORS
- vs -
THEMIS PALAESTRA, KEVIN MEARS & JESS ANDERSON, P.W.T., & DA BING BONG TWINZZ
"Group Stage" 8-team tag match! Standard tag rules, one person from each side allowed in the ring at a time... but any team member can tag in any other!

DARCY GRAVES
- vs -
KIERAN KING
- vs -
CHEYENNE FIER
Triple Threat!

JULIANA MENDOZA
- vs -
JOHNNY MIAMI

JACKI O'LANTERN
- vs -
THRAX

World Cup Lumberjack Match!

Jacki O'Lantern will defend her LoV status against Thrax officially, however the rest of the Death Match Division will be surrounding the barbed wire ring! If a competitor is thrown out, one of the lumberjacks can take their place as a participant! What's more... anyone else may decide to show up as a lumberjack as well!

SIERRA SILVER & VITA VALENTEEN
- vs -
MYRA RIVERS & MOLLY BARNES
One Year Anniversary Triple Threat Preview! We know Sierra and Myra will be in the IDL Title Match at the next show, so each has been assigned a partner so we can see them against each other in a sneak peek!

JOSSLYN SPENCER
w/ Jason Cashe
- vs -
ELIJAH MARTIN

"VIP" CHRIS MOSH
- vs -
HOLDEN ROSS
IDL Placement Tournament - Semifinal!

LEXI GOLD
- vs -
"SPOILED" SUMMER PAGE
IDL Placement Tournament - Semifinal!

TBD
- vs -
TBD
FINALS of the IDL Placement Tournament![/mad]

SHOW NOTES:

In dark matches, we are introduced to three new members of the Madness roster:

First, Emma Couture is victorious over Jamaican Jimmy in a quick match which ends when Juliana Mendoza arrives and distracts Jimmy, leaving him wide open for the HAUTE COUTURE driver in 5:46.

Then, the gorgeous Markella makes a statement with a dominating win over Valerie Vladivostok, ending things with a devastating GREEK TRAGEDY knee strike in 8:22.

Finally, Walker Hill gets a great reaction from the crowd when he makes Joey Oddjobs tap out to the TEXAS CRAB in 6:17.

Before the main show starts, Jacuinde and Bath welcome everyone to Ecuador - and they announce that due to injuries sustained during the special Yuletide Anarchy (litigation pending) that Da Bing Bong Twinzz will NOT be able to appear. They are getting replaced in the big Group Stage 8-team tag match by bX3!

Bath and Jacuinde also both ponder when, if ever, the footage from the Twinzz encounter with Santa Claus will air for the world to see.

From there, we go right into the jam-packed action!

[mad]
MATCH #1

[Image: ByUp1KT.png]
VS.
[Image: 2pzofEy.png]

WINNERS: THE X-TREME ALLIANCE in 11:23

Notes:

BGTL and Hide are not on the same page at all through the match. Eventually Claire Rodgers completely disengages, hopping down from the apron and refusing to participate while Ximena Asensio tries to convince her to come around.

Hide ends up in the ring for the entire match as a result, and the onslaught from Darren Dangerous, Micheal Graves, and Barney Green is just too much for him to withstand.

Yamazaki ends up getting hit with each of the X-Tremists’ finishers, ending with a huge AMBER ALERT bomb from Darren that leads to a pinfall.
[/mad]

SEGMENT #1:

[Image: cGInlPs.png]

We go backstage as XWF Madness newcomer Juliana Mendoza is standing by, wrapped up in her big black fur coat she wears during her entrances, with a rather muscular and intimidating woman standing behind her clad in simple black leather pants and a black and bold corset style top.

Juliana: Hola XWF Madness. In case you are increíblemente estúpida and do not already know who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am Juliana Mendoza, Miss Majestuosa, THE greatest luchadora ever to step foot inside a ring. I am a second-generation wrestler, third-generation talent, and THE star running back for THE future LFL Champion San Antonio Cowgirls, I have modeled for fabulous fashion brands, and I am the woman that every man in your life dreams about.

Juliana flips her hair back and peers into the camera lens, to do a little extra primping before she slowly, seductively applies some lip gloss, taking her time as the woman behind her stays stoic.

Juliana: Last Madness, I was robbed of a victory by a combination of incompetency and a ridiculous time limit. I will give some credit to Darcy Graves, it is no easy feat to last as long as she did against a woman of my skill. The fact that she was able to endure the Majestuosa Especial for as long as she did, does show that she is very tough. Though I do not doubt that with a twenty-minute time limit, she would have tapped out and I would have been the victor. HOWEVER, the true reason I was not the victor, lies in the horrible officiating. Why was Darcy Graves allowed to assault me on the outside of the ring as I was clearly recovering? I have and was utilizing the ten count to take some deep breaths and get myself centered. Tonight, against… Johnny Miami

Juliana audibly sighs and rolls her eyes before shaking her head. She looks back at her Amazonian companion who offers a simple shrug.

Juliana: Tonight, I will have my new friend, bodyguard, and tag team partner out there with me, and not only will she be keeping her eyes on the referee, but John boy as well. There will be no shenanigans that might allow such an inferior opponent to deny me a victory. So now allow me to introduce you all to Emma “Crusher” Couture. Like me, she is a second-generation wrestler. Like me, she comes from wealth and power. Like me, she is absolutely gorgeous, and like me, she plans to dominate here in XWF. Whether in singles or tag action, one thing is certain, Majestuosa Manor is built better. Now I have a pendejo tonto to go obliterate.

Juliana blows a kiss to the camera, but as her hand comes forward all her fingers save for the middle, fall, and she makes her exit with Emma in tow.

SEGMENT #2:

It is the day after Christmas and Jacki O'Lantern is seen backstage wandering the hallway. She is dressed in her ring gear with a Santa hat attached to her head along with that she is holding a gift in her hands. She walks happily, then stops when she spots the locker room of Kieran King. She stands in front of it and knocks. Last Madness show, things didn't go too well when they interacted for the first time, but Jacki is hopeful he has changed his ways. She thinks about that as she waits for him to open the door.

He shouts a response from the other side of the door.

Just a minute!

A small amount of rustling later, and the door swings open to reveal Kieran, wrapped in nothing but a towel. A glass of what appears to be whisky is on the table behind him. Jacki clocks this, even though Kieran hasn't even had his match yet.

Wait… you're not the stripper-gram I ordered for Christmas. Err… are you?

She shakes her head and tries to avoid looking at him out of respect. Instead, looks the other direction.

No I'm not. Can you please put some clothes on, so I can come in? This is awkward for me.

Yeah… if keeping my pants off is going to be what keeps you out of my space, then I have half a mind to whip this towel off and hang full dong.

He makes a lewd gesture before noticing Jacki's Santa hat.

What are you doing here, and what are you doing with that?

Kieran points at the hat.

Is it not enough butchering one "holiday"?

She brushes off his lewd comment aside and looks down at the gift she is still holding on.

I actually got you a gift, bud. I figured you needed cheering up after what happened last week, so went out of my way to find you something really special. I think you'll enjoy this.

She smiles and hands him the gift. Sceptically, he unwraps it to find a mask not unlike the one Jacki recently posted on Twitter.

Kieran's response is also not unlike his response was then.

Awful. Just awful.

He shakes his head.

This wouldn't even make good firewood.

Right in front of Jacki, he tosses the mask in the trash.

She frowns, gets it out of the trash, and brushes past him and ends up inside his locker room, then takes a seat, looking around at the lack of Holiday decorations.

Where's your tree and presents?

Well the presents WERE in the trash–

Kieran glares at her.

And why would I bring a Christmas tree to Ecuador?

We could always go tree hunting after the show. How fun would that be?

She jumps in excitement over her own idea, even though she doubts he will agree to do it.

Hard pass.

Not even looking at Jacki, Kieran takes a sip of whisky and walks right past her towards where his gear is laid out to one side of the room.

He glances back over his shoulder.

I'm uh… I'm about to get bare-ass here. If you're staying, I assume it's only for one reason…

Hard pass. I'll catch you around. Hopefully you'll be fully clothed like this.

She shakes her head and when he isn't paying attention, she picks up his glass and drinks the remaining of his whiskey before tapping his shoulder and leaving the room.

[mad]
MATCH #2

[Image: hlIadzc.png]
VS.
[Image: tmFBqOw.png]

WINNER: JULIANA MENDOZA in 3:53

Notes:

Mendoza dominates Miami in the short match, showing off for the crowd the whole time.

The end comes when newcomer Emma Couture returns the favor from the pre-show, showing up at ringside to distract Johnny Miami while Mendoza finishes him off with the COSMETIC COUNTER!

After the match, Emma and Juliana stand together with their arms raised, and announce that they will compete as a team together called Majestuosa Manor. They put the rest of the Gemini Division on notice.
[/mad]

[mad]
MATCH #3

[Image: iLJT6TT.png]
VS.
[Image: 8RSGkhX.png]

WINNER: JOSSLYN SPENCER in 0:00

Notes:

Joss Spencer and Jason Cashe do their usual bit, firing the crowd up with Cashe’s antics and Josslyn’s hotness. The crowd gets under Cashe’s skin a little by chanting “we want popcorn,” but Joss seems to find it funny.

However, when it’s time for Martin to show up, his music plays and he never emerges from the back. They play the Tron again, but still no sign from Martin. Eventually the official has no choice but to call a forfeit and award the win to Josslyn Spencer.

Joss gets her hand raised as the crowd boos, and Jacuinde wonders aloud what could have happened to Elijah Martin.

After the match, Cashe grabs a mic and calls out Holden Ross - he lets him know that their business is not at all complete, and that he can expect to meet face to face sooner rather than later.
[/mad]

SEGMENT #3:

Backstage the camera opens up to see that Jacki O'Lantern has found herself a Christmas tree! A pile of presents are stacked underneath, and next to her is a giant red sack filled with, one would assume, even more gifts.

A queue has formed nearby, as the nameless goobers working behind the scenes at Madness eagerly await a gift of their own. The stars of the show don't need to wait, however, and Holden Ross is currently there with Jacki. She reaches into her sack and pulls out a stuffed Jacki plushie. Only limited ones were made this year, as she handed it to him with a smile.

Holden takes the doll and stares at it before giving the camera a hard side-eye and then a smile parts his lips.

"Thanks! I always…..wanted….one…"

A loud bang is then heard off-camera, alongside a shout.

"Kobe!"

The camera quickly pans to the side to see Kieran King having tossed something into a distant trash can like he was taking a free throw.

He notices the queue, and following it with an inquisitive gaze, scans towards the front. His face drops a little when he sees who it is.

"Oh for fuck's sake…"

He marches towards the set-up where both Jacki and Holden still are. Staring at Jacki, he continues…

"Can't I go anywhere without seeing you being ridiculous?"

She turns her attention to Kieran and laughs. 

"Happy to you again, bud. Did you come here for a present as well?"

She ruffles through the bag and pulls out a six-pack of beer and hands it to him.

Kieran looks at it in disgust.

"It's lite…"

"That's the best kind, bud. Stop being a grinch and lighten up. Look at the children, they seem happy, and you should be too."

She places a Santa Claus hat on him and winks. He rolls his eyes.

[red"]Save your cheer for the woman-hating abominable snowman over there…"[/red]

Kieran nods in the direction of Holden Ross. The white pom pom at the end of the hat flops down in front of his face.

"I don't hate women, you fucking dolt, I just don't see the point of facing someone who is one-third my size, because she is in heat for a match with C.C.P.E. You got a six-pack! Cheer the fuck up. dickhead."

Grunting, Holden pushes past Kieran, shouldering the smaller man out of the way. Kieran bangs against the wall and rubs his shoulder looking after the big man.

Meanwhile, Jacki slides up next to him. The moment that Kieran notices Jacki, he gives her a very obvious side eye glance.

"Don't even say a thing."

Jacki stands there innocently.

"I swear if I have to see this ridiculous Christmas pumpkin act you've got going on ONE more time, I'm going to flip my lid."

Kieran storms off - his hat flapping behind him - leaving Jacki to remark to the next person in line…

"He doesn't know what fun is. I've been trying to get him to come out of his shell, but he refuses. I'll try again next time."

Jacki shrugs, finds a chair to sit on and takes a break by enjoying some chocolate as the scene fades.

[mad]
MATCH #4

[Image: WdtAEaO.png]
VS.
[Image: 3CHaawp.png]
VS.
[Image: TxCGvil.png]

WINNER: KIERAN KING in 12:28

Notes:

The match is a crowd pleaser with a lot of fast paced action and some jaw dropping high spots. Most notably, Cheyenne Fier hopping onto the top rope when Darcy Graves was looking for a GRAVE DIVER and sunset bombing her through a table outside the ring. Graves hitting a suicide dive onto both King and Fier later in the match also got a big pop.

King found himself weathering the storm as the two women briefly teamed up in order to focus their attacks on him. Once King was beaten down and left in a heap in a corner, though, the alliance fell apart and Fier and Graves once again came to blows.

Kieran King bided his time and when Fier finally downed Graves with the JOHN CROW, King broke up the pin with the KING MAKER 630 senton and got the three count on Fier!
[/mad]

SEGMENT #4:

The camera cuts away to find newcomer Kevin Mears standing backstage. With his trademark cane, dripping heart sunglasses and a leather jacket on, the only addition to the outfit is the Santa hat on his head.

Kevin: After making a successful historic debut against Jamaican Jimmy in my debut last month in one of the most lopsided matches you’re ever going to see, yours truly flew back home to Atlantic City and thought for sure that my next match in the XWF was going to be a match where I was singularly spotlighted against competition that didn’t make me ashamed to come to the ring. But what do I get? Plugged into clusterfuck tag match. Now see, I made it very clear when I joined this company that I don’t like tag matches unless I picked the partners. And believe you me, I didn’t pick any of these jokers I’m teaming with.

Kevin shakes his head just thinking about it.

Kevin: XWF paid a whole lot of money to bring me here. And so far, they aren’t getting their money’s worth. This has been the biggest misuse of funds since…..1867. Do you know what happened in 1867? Of course not, that was the year that the US bought Alaska from Russia. And if you’re asking what the hell we need Alaska for, so am I. All that state has is caribou and butt ugly women. And just like the USA blew a lot of money for something they had no idea what to do with, the XWF spent a ton of money only to waste it by putting me in matches like tonight.

He let out a long sigh.

Kevin: And I realize it’s not entirely pointless, I realize there’s a reason. I know the score. But you see, I’m not that patient of a man. So I’m gonna send this out to everyone on the other side. I don’t give a damn what your plans are, and if you got a brain in your collective heads, you’ll hope I don’t get tagged in. Because if I do, your chances of winning take a real nosedive. To my partners, all you gotta do is listen to what the Ace has to say and even with the limited talent making the rest of my team, I got enough know-how to lead you to victory. The long and the short of it is that I’m the only Ace in a deck full of jokers. And you can watch along while we’re out here in shithole Ecuador for God only knows why as yours truly does what he does best: show up, show out and show off.

He twirls the cane in front of the camera before walking away.

[mad]
MATCH #5

[Image: BW7FIE9.png][Image: LxdUcnq.png][Image: gmqOxyu.png][Image: 8IsgEYL.png]
VS.
[Image: JaY83Vm.png][Image: I23DDSK.png][Image: 4bTgsa9.png][Image: JzdmR3y.png]

WINNERS: 2 BROKE CHICKS, THE DISINTIGRATORS, MAD RHYMES, AND JUICY DICKS in 15:31

Notes:

The match is a clusterfuck from the opening bell, and almost immediately breaks down into a brawl with everyone all over the ring.

It turns out that bX3 are NOT a great replacement for Da Bing Bong Twinzz, or probably anybody really, because Bilbo Blumpkinz is even more out of ring shape than usual and has apparently spent the entire day before bell time locked in a bathroom inhaling his own jenkem fumes.

Kevin Mears and Jess Anderson are really impressive throughout, showing off a real chemistry that keeps them on the giving end throughout the match. They easily handle both Disintigrators, but they end up in a stalemate with Mad Rhymes as Maxine shows off her incredible strength by tossing Mears all the way out to the third row!

Juicy Dicks dismantle P.W.T. and manage to also nullify Bilbo by removing the ADA accessible ramp from the ringside area after tossing him through the ropes. Bilbo spends the rest of the match just yelling and spitting a lot, unable to get back into the fray.

2 Broke Chicks and Themis Palaestra focus on each other, with Chi Chi and Jane Harper controlling the action most of the way. The Gemini Champs are on their heels the whole time until Osira Themis shows up in matching ring gear and enters the ring and confuses the overwhelmed referee! There’s three Themises in the ring and the official has no idea! This turns the tide for the champs as the three of them manage to take over on 2 Broke Chicks thanks to the damn numbers game and twin magic.

At the end though, the ruse backfires when it’s OSIRA that gets pinned by Chi Chi after the PAY DAY!

Agrippina and Desdemona try to explain to the ref that it’s the wrong Themis, but the match is over with!
[/mad]

SEGMENT #5:

Backstage Jacki O'Lantern is once again in front of a Christmas Tree, with a queue much smaller than previously seen.

Is it… is it possible she has given gifts to almost everybody in the building by now?

Of course, there's one person who still doesn't seem to be full of the Christmas cheer. Kieran King - sans Christmas hat - rounds the corridor once more and as soon as he sees the Christmas decorations, he throws his piece of pumpkin pie at the nearest wall. The plate it was on smashes against the wall.

"No!"

He points a finger in Jacki's direction. She looks around as if he were pointing at someone else and seems surprised when Kieran's eyes unwaveringly stare at her.

Kieran marches over.

"Hey bud! Did you change your mind on the gift? I think I'm all out of beer, but I still have another one more of these!"

It's the last of her limited edition Jacki plushies. She offers it to Kieran, who seems raving mad!

"What did I tell you? WHAT DID I TELL YOU?

He snatches the plushie from Jacki's hands.

"No more bullshit Halloween-Christmss mashup! No more pumpkins! No more 'hey buds'! And certainly NO… MORE… GIFTS!"

On that statement, he tears the plushie in two. It's soft cotton filling falls out in clumps and what remains of its carcass is discarded to the side.

Jacki stands, mouth agape.

"As if dragging out Halloween all year long was bad enough, I am NOT going to stand for this overly commercialized Hallmark bullshit going the same way. Christmas was yesterday! Which means Christmas is O-V-E-R! Over!"

He shoves the tree.

Jacki tries to stop him but it's too late.

With a thunderous crash, tinsel, baubles and fairy lights shatter across the floor.

"No! More! Bullshit!"

Kieran screams as he marches off again.

Jacki watches him go, her bottom lip just beginning to turn into a frown.

[mad]
MATCH #6

[Image: OhE8VHv.jpg]

[mad]

Various Lord of Violence competitors surround the ring to serve as lumberjacks in the following match. Among the stand out faces are Oliver Taylor, Homer “The Humanoid” Sapian, EDWINA, and Darren Dangerous!

"Monster Mash" by Bobby Pickett plays and outcomes Jacki O'Lantern from behind the curtain to thunderous cheers from the crowd.

[Image: cheering-thunder-sticks.gif]

She walks down the ramp and looks toward the crowd, noticing some signs in support of her, as she points to them and gives them a nod before ascending up the stairs and underneath the bottom rope where she enters the ring. She postures for the crowd, which generates more of a reaction from them before focusing her eyes on the stage as her music dies and her opponent(s) music begins to play next.

♫”Well, I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.”♫

Thrax bursts through the curtain with the new L.O.V. championship held high over his head!

[Image: LOV-TITLE-500px.png]

“Hey! How did he get that! It was supposed to be unveiled once we crowned our Lord of Violence tonight!”

Thrax makes lude gestures with the championship as he taunts fans on his way to the ring!

Having seen enough, Jacki dives over the barbed wire ropes and crashes into Thrax with a Tope Suicida! Jacki grabs the championship and slides into the ring where she postures with the belt to the delight of the crowd! The lumberjacks look eager as they get to work earlier and help Thrax into the ring. Jacki hands the championship off to Chaz Bobo who immediately calls for the bell!

Jacki gets to work quickly and doesn’t let Thrax to his feet before she’s pounding him hard! Thrax fights back with a well placed elbow and manages to get to his feet. Thrax controls the pacing of the match with a heavy-handed offense that breaks through all of Jacki’s defenses.

One of the lumberjacks steps outside of their bounds and slides a cookie sheet into the ring. Jacki uses it to ward off Thrax by smacking him in the head with it until it’s L-shaped!

Jacki hits the ropes looking for some rebound offense, but Darren Dangerous trips her up! Jacki argues with Darren who’s laughing it up at ringside as Barney Green rolls into the ring behind Jacki without her noticing!

GREEN DREAM!!!

Barney Green has last month's Lord of Violence caught in the Green Dream!!!

Darren rolls into the ring and makes sure Thrax stays down as he pounds him with a chain covered fist in the corner!

Jacki is fading and Barney drops to a knee as she drops to hers!

EDWINA in a show of support for her fellow woman, BLAST Barney Green with a “Stinky Feet” Missile Dropkick! Jacki drops to the mat half out of it as Barney rolls across the ring! EDWINA hits the ropes and catches Barney with a dropkick to the chest just as he returns to his feet! Barney falls against the ropes and topples over the top to the floor!

EDWINA sets her sights on Darren Dangerous next! He rushes to his feet to meet her, but she catches him with a hard jab to the nose! Tears fill Darrens eyes as blood gushes from his nostrils just before he crashes to the floor below!

EDWINA has cleared house, but she isn’t done! EDWINA grabs the top rope and shoves Thrax under the bottom rope with her feet!

Jacki is up to her hands and knees as she notices EDWINA spinning around in the center of the ring and growling. Not long after, EDWINA sets her sights on Jacki!

Jacki scrambles to her feet just in time to meet EDWINA, who fires off a straight jab, but Jacki slips it and returns a Spinning Backfist for her trouble! EDWINA stumbles, but the blow seems to have pissed her off more than it caused any damage. EDWINA yells and rushes back at Jacki, but a Steel Chair from out of nowhere puts an end to that real quick!

The holder of said chair?

IT’S OLIVER TAYLOR!

Oliver tosses EDWINA out of the ring only to turn into a big Lariat from Jacki that sends him toppling over the ropes as well! Jacki leans over the ropes and taunts EDWINA and Oliver as Homer “The Humanoid” Sapian sneaks up and catches Jacki with a small package!

1!

2!!

Jacki kicks out and scrambles to her feet much faster than Homer. She dashes in and connects her knee to his jaw, dropping Homer flat to the mat!

Jacki scoops Homer up into a knelt position between her legs. She cracks her neck and locks her fingers between his legs before scooping Homer up and planting him with a Gotch style Piledriver that she refers to as “No Fucks Given”, which surely implies her general concern for anyone that she uses it on judging by how she’s ignoring Homers obvious and stomach turning broken neck as she hooks his leg for the pinfall!

1!

2!!

SUDDENLY!

A DEAFENING EXPLOSION!

A BLINDING LIGHT!

AN INTERRUPTED COUNT!

IT’S THRAX WITH A FLASH BANG!

In the blinded confusion, Thrax dumps Homer over the ropes before setting his sights back to Jacki! He pulls her from the mat, but she strikes at his midsection! Thrax returns fire with a knee to the nose! Jacki is leaking! She’s bloody! The flow is heavy this month! Thrax jerks her to her feet and whips her into the ropes! Jacki’s flesh sticks to the barbed wire as she screams out in pain! Thrax whips her to the other side of the ring! Jacki’s flesh tears and rips in the barbed wire! Thrax goes for a trifecta, but Jacki pivots and reverses the momentum! Thrax’s cape gets tangled in the wire! He struggles to free himself while Jacki goes to work on one of the turnbuckles in the corner!

Thrax struggles and tears at his cape until finally resolving to remove it entirely. Just before he can free himself, Jacki smashes him in the crown with the tensioner from the top turnbuckle! Thrax falls back into the barbed wire ropes as Jacki continues to swing wild shots anywhere she can land them!

With Thrax beaten into submission, Jacki wraps the excess barbed wire from the tensioner around him, leaving him a tangled and half conscious mess. Darren Dangerous is on the apron taunting Jacki. She steps towards him, but then spins around and blasts Barney Green with a Spinning Backfist! Barney stumbles into the ropes, and with the top one missing, tumbles to the outside, losing his pants to the barbed wire along the way! As Barney lay at ringside suffering the indignity of the world seeing his not so tighty or whities, Darren steps through the ropes and rushes Jacki with a dented Stop sign that he was carrying the entire time! Jacki deflects the Stop sign and lands a kick square in the baby maker! Darren drops his weapon and staggers around the ring until Jacki throws him over the top! Jacki grabs the Stop Sign and stands her ground center ring as she dares anyone else to come into the ring.

Suddenly!!

Jacki turns her attention to the stage as Lil' Ca$h-App Dolla Billyunnai$$e steps out onto the ramp with an old school baby blue steel folding chair in hand! Da Twinzz were here in Ecuador the whole time???

Lil Ca$h-App is talking mad shit as he slowly descends the ramp towards the warzone for the Lord of Violence Championship (It’s a championship now!)

Jacki maintains her ground and calls for this Bing Bong idiot to make his move. Lil’ Ca$h-App hops up on the apron, but not with any intensity, in fact, Lil’ Ca$h-App is as cool as a cucumber!

CRACK!

MC C-Munqqquee BathZaltzz with the SLEDGEHAMMER from behind! Jacki drops to the mat! Lil’ Cash-App climbs into the ring and opens the chair partially to wedge Jacki’s head between the opening! MC C-Munqqquee SMASHES the chair with his SLEDGEHAMMER!

Jacki is motionless!

They turn their attention to Thrax, who is still caught up in the barbed wire and unload a hell of a beating! Lil’ Cash-App drags Thrax out of the ring as MC C-Munqqquee covers an unconscious Jacki O’Lantern!

1!

2!!

3!!!

WINNER AND NEW LORD OF VIOLENCE CHAMPION - MC C-MUNQQQUEE

[/mad]

SEGMENT #6:

“Spoiled” Summer Page is standing in front of a full-length mirror  in her locker room. Her bodyguard Enigma is standing ominously near the locker room door.

Enigma:How are you feeling, Summer?

“Spoiled” Summer Page:I am feeling excellent and looking even better, big guy.

Enigma cracks a slight smile.

“Spoiled” Summer Page:In all seriousness, big guy, I haven’t felt this good since I won the Uprising World Championship earlier this year.

Enigma:Excellent!

“Spoiled” Summer Page:Right? Now, it is time to turn this feeling I have into success in the ring. I mean I know I have to go through Lexi and the winner of the Mosh vs Holden match. Which is a very big task but you know me and how big my ego is.

Enigma:Enormous!

“Spoiled” Summer Page:Exactly! It means that I have a standard for myself that I need to not only meet and surpass. So, while I can appreciate Lexi, Holden, and Mosh’s desire to move on to the triple threat match, it has to be. Which it will be because I am simply #PurePerfection.

[mad]
MATCH #7

[Image: uHk1u2k.png]
VS.
[Image: MLhaCfm.png]

WINNER: HOLDEN ROSS in 8:18

Notes:

Chris Mosh is not at all intimidated by the bigger and nastier Holden Ross, who has spent his Madness career more than living up to his “Abominable” nickname.

Ross is actually on defense for much of the match, as Chris Mosh just turns the heat up and keeps attacking and attacking, never letting Ross get anything going in the other direction. Mosh knocks the big man down several times, and even busts him open at one point!

When Mosh sends Ross to the outside after successfully hitting him with a perfectly placed superkick, he counts along with the official all the way to nine before Ross is able to crawl back into the ring!

Mosh runs into trouble when he goes for the MOSHPLEX, though… Ross is just too strong to get him up and over, and he fights his way free before nearly decapitating Mosh with a Zangiefian spinning clothesline!

There’s a commotion near the end when Jason Cashe tries to get to the ring but gets stopped by security… Cashe attacks the security guards! Cashe even drops a police officer with a nasty right hand, and then other cops swarm him and tackle him. Cashe gets handcuffed and dragged out of the arena as Holden Ross keeps egging him on, telling him to come and get some if he can.

After the disruption, Mosh looks like he might retake control with another superkick but it’s caught by Ross, and turned into a modified short-arm, or in this case short-leg clothesline! Ross then hammers Mosh with the H BOMB and it’s all over!

[/mad]

[mad]
MATCH #8

[Image: 6jdkjUl.png]
VS.
[Image: MkxcFUs.png]

WINNER: “SPOILED” SUMMER PAGE in 7:22

Notes:

These two are very even throughout the match, with Lexi being able to take the punishment Page dishes out and picking her spots for comebacks here and there. There are numerous near falls throughout for both women.

At some point, “The” Jess Anderson, the other half of the Privileged Elite, shows up at ringside and starts cheering Summer on. This leads to some shenanigans as you might expect, with Anderson tripping Gold as she runs the ropes as well as placing Page’s foot on the bottom rope when Gold had a razor close 2.999 count.

Jess Anderson finally gets caught red handed as she tries untying a turnbuckle pad while the ref’s back is turned. However, the official spots her just as she yanks the pad off and evicts her from ringside! The crowd LOVES it and sings “Sha na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye” as Anderson mopes back to the back.

The ref tries to tie the pad back on but gets smashed from behind when Page whips Gold into that corner, squashing the ref between Lexi and the exposed steel! The ref is down!

A second referee has to run down to the ring, and in the meantime Summer Page has just had her way with Lexi, using closed fists and beating the daylights out of Gold without having to worry about catching a DQ for it.

Lexi Gold manages to get a second wind though, and she eventually has control of Summer Page, even driving her down onto her back with the POETIC JUSTICE! It looks like Gold has it all wrapped up when the lights go out… and the MadnessTron lights up with a static-ridden glitchy image of a man in a dark hoodie, his face concealed.

Lexi is completely distracted by the image, and even more so when the lights once again go down and then come back up suddenly… revealing the same man at ringside!

Lexi stumbles back away from the ropes and Summer Page rolls Lexi up for the pinfall victory!
[/mad]

SEGMENT #7:

Myra Rivers is backstage, feeling as confident as she can be. However, in spite of said confidence and the momentum that she’s built up lately, she knows that she’s got a momentum swing match that is coming up. She also knows that the IDL tournament is wrapping up and this is something that is clearly on her mind as she begins to express her thoughts.

Myra Rivers: As I had expected, I beat Cheyenne Fier and if I’m not mistaken, I believe this is the first time she’s even lost in XWF. Still, I have to give her credit. She was tough, just the same way that Josslyn Spencer before her was tough. But this match? Yeah, I know going in that this is one that I have to have because even though it’s a tag team match and not one on one like before, I will be the first to admit that the match that I had with Sierra Silver before is one that definitely bugs me because there was no conclusion to that match. I have a vivid memory of how I felt coming out of it. When Holden Ross came out and attacked both of us and then made it clear that his target was Sierra after the fact, it made me feel almost useless here. It left me wondering if I even belonged and it definitely had me cycling between anger and sadness for a while. But then, that confidence all came back in spades and then some when I won that ladder match. Still, knowing Sierra is going to be across the ring from me… that’s going to be tough…

And it’s also in the backdrop of knowing what may happen in the IDL tournament. There are still four great competitors remaining in that and I’m torn both ways. On one hand, there’s a part of me that is saying “ANYONE BUT HOLDEN ROSS”, not because I am afraid of him because I am nowhere close to that, but because in my book, he doesn’t deserve to be in the triple threat between Sierra and I. After all the crap that he pulled, especially when you consider that he’s the reason the IDL title is even vacant in the first place, why was he rewarded with a spot in the tournament at all? But then on the other hand, there’s this separate part of me that is saying “PLEASE win that tournament”, not because I’m rooting for him, because there’s no way in hell I would ever want to do that. But because if he wins, then that means winning the IDL title a month from now is something that is going to be even sweeter especially since it would be against the two biggest roadblocks I’ve had in XWF.

Yeah, I’ve been able to overcome them before. I mean… they were in that ladder match I won…

But damn it, it’s different when you’re in there against your roadblocks all by yourself and with nothing or nobody else creating a distraction. Considering the saga with those two is what drove me to question myself for a while, it would only be fitting if I beat both of them to win that title. BUT, I’m just playing hypotheticals right now…

Myra takes a pause and narrows her eyes with determination as she continues on.

Myra Rivers: I’ve got to handle my own business. I know that I can rely on my own partner in Molly Barnes. I’ve been in that ring with her and I know she’s a tough customer and someone I would very well love to have as a partner tonight. I won’t speak for the dynamics of the other team, but understand this, Sierra. In my heart, I know that I am capable of beating you. I know that I’m better than you. This isn’t to denigrate what you bring to the table, but when I made the career move I made earlier this year and XWF was among that, I made it a mission statement to let everyone in my way understand that when I made the change that I made, it wasn’t going to be like before. I made it known, and with being a triple champion at this point, that I was NEVER… EVER going to settle for being a “bombshell” that her old stomping grounds looked at as saw as the woman that was always “second best” again… that I was going to be a WRESTLER that can be and WILL BE at the top of the mountain at any given time IN SPITE of what a certain moron in the office wanted to say. I broke the ceiling when I won that ladder match AND when three months ago along the way, I became a six time world champion. I’m past the point in my career where “second best” is the calling card others want to shove down my throat… and I’m NOT going to be second best or second fiddle to YOU… to Holden Ross or to ANYONE on Madness that wants to stand in my way!

Myra heads out of the scene at that point, feeling that very fire inside of her as said scene fades to black.

[mad]
MATCH #9

[Image: naR8Tdg.png]
VS.
[Image: Rd9Ainc.png]

WINNER: SIERRA SILVER & VITA VALENTEEN in 10:33

Notes:

Myra and Sierra seem to both choose to take a back seat in this match, which is essentially a little preview of the two of them meeting as two parts of a triple threat main event at the one year anniversary show. They shake hands at the start and then spend almost all of the match on the apron as Molly Bares and Vita Valenteen wrestle each other, each partner cheering them on from their corner.

Barnes is really impressive with her unorthodox brawling tactics, which throws off Vita’s more polished technical approach effectively. However, the experience Vita has over Molly becomes clear after Barnes misses a few big moves and Vita takes control with some classic catch as catch can wrestling.

The crowd pops hugely when both Molly and Vita tag in Myra and Sierra, and the two top contenders mix it up a little bit to give their partners a bit of a breather on the apron.

Neither Sierra Silver nor Myra Rivers is really able to get any sort of upper hand, as they both keep it clean and straightforward with mat work and some traditional greco-roman style takedowns and limblocks.

Neither woman wants to give her opponent any sort of an idea of what they might have in their bag of tricks, so they keep it simple and basic, with each woman getting a brief advantage while the other fights from underneath to reverse or get free. This repeats itself several times with both Silver and Rivers getting time to shine.

Myra and Sierra tag their partners back in and receive a nice round of applause from the Ecuadorian crowd for their efforts. Molly and Vita once again go at it, and this time Vita doesn’t waste any time taking Barnes down and going back to her strategy of using technical skill to avoid any sort of brawling or bar fighting from Barnes.

The match almost comes to a quick end when Vita  is caught right between the eyes with a sudden MUGSHOT from Barnes! Molly covers Vita but Sierra Silver breaks up the pin at the count of two! Myra Rivers looks astonished and angry at what might have been a violation of their gentleman’s agreement to let the match go as-is, but Silver seems to think it’s just a normal thing for tag partners to do… and she's not wrong!

In the confusion, Vita is able to catch Molly Barnes with EAT DEFEAT! Vita follows up with a cover and she secures the win for her team!

[/mad]

[mad]
MATCH #10

[Image: MLhaCfm.png]
VS.
[Image: 6jdkjUl.png]

WINNER: HOLDEN ROSS in 7:44

Notes:

The crowd is red hot for the main event, and they are firmly behind “Spoiled” Summer Page… which may or may not be because she is dressed in a skin tight leotard emblazoned with the flag of Ecuador. Maybe it’s for the flag, maybe it’s for the incredible figure wrapped in it… either way, the people of Quito make their choice well known.

Summer Page takes a “page” right out of her friend Chris Mosh’s playbook, and keeps her foot on the gas right out of the gates. Holden Ross is once again forced to play defense as Summer Page throws everything she’s got at him.

Ross is unable to really mount any sort of offense, but he is able to defend himself well up until Summer hits a TOTAL KNOCKOUT superkick, which leaves Holden Ross staring up at the lights! She hit him right on the button!

Ross is able to kick out at two, however, and after that it seems like Page is starting to run on fumes - the fact that it’s her second match of the evening and she’s been going full speed since the bell catches up to her, and Holden Ross is able to impose his will. He does so with glee, throwing Summer Page around like a ragdoll and slamming her off of pretty much every surface inside the squared circle.

Then…

JASON CASHE SHOWS UP AGAIN!!!

Cashe still has a pair of handcuffs dangling off of one wrist… he must have regurgitated a handcuff key like Houdini used to do!

Cashe rushes to the ring with a steel chair in hand, and the referee actually hops out of the ring to cut him off … and Cashe kicks the referee right in the junk!

The ref falls to the floor, moaning, and Cashe rolls into the ring and raises the chair!

He swings at Holden Ross!

ROSS DUCKS!!!

Jason Cashe flattens Summer Page with that chair shot, bending the steel implement of doom practically all the way in half over her skull!

Cashe tosses the chair aside and starts mixing it up with Holden Ross, but it’s only for a few moments before security and police swarm the ring and force Cashe to bail out and run off through the crowd!

Cashe ends up skedaddling through the crowd as more and more officers join in pursuit, and the whole thing is really reminiscent of an ending sequence from the old Benny Hill show… all it needs is someone to start playing Yakety Sax.

Back in the ring, the official has managed to finally get back to his feet and back into the ring just in time to see Holden Ross planting a foot on the chest of a completely unconscious Summer Page, and Holden Ross gets the three count and the victory!

Holden Ross is on his way to the IDL Championship Triple Threat!!!
[/mad]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Atticus Gold (01-03-2023), Jason Cashe (12-29-2022), King Kieran (12-29-2022), Mark Flynn (12-29-2022)