Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Mea est vindicta (RP 1)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-11-2013, 10:44 AM

Alexandra sat on her motorcycle, the sun setting in front of her, she was parked on the side of a strip of highway, desert on either side of her, seemed she had travelled back to Arizona. Before she could remove her helmet, the camera showed the patch on her back, D.O.A. She lowered her sunglasses, removing her helmet; she shook out her long hair and looked at the camera, before turning back around in silence to look at the sun. She shook her head, before she started up the black Harley and took off down the road. She couldn’t let things get to her, this match, to have to stand across the ring from the father of her son. She knew it was coming; it wouldn’t be long until he knew she was there, and trouble would brew. She made her way to the club house that her father’s former vice president had built in Arizona, it was a second chapter and being the daughter of a President of a biker club had its perks. She would be safe there, if anyone was stupid enough to try and break through. Not that she cared, if they felt the need to attack her, she welcomed it. She pulled into the club house as people came flooding out the front door. She stopped the bike, pulling into her spot. She pulled off her helmet and killed the bike. The President of the Chapter came out to wrap her in a hug as soon as she stepped off the bike. They embraced and then he took her into the club house. The clubhouse looked like your basic motorcycle shop, not much from the outside. But inside, the cameras weren’t allowed. All that business had to be conducted outside. She knew that as well. She motioned for the camera men to wait outside, while they took her inside. She leaned against one of the tables and smiled softly, as Colt began to speak.

Colt: What are you doing here? We all expected you to be on your way to the pay per view.

Alexandra: Well to be honest with you, I wanted to see if I could use the club house for my promo. I’m done trying to play with these people. I want them to see the real me, take it or leave it.

Colt: Of course you can Cherry Bomb, anytime. You know, it’s a shame that son of mine disappeared on you. You two would have been great together.

Alexandra: Yeah, well, his loss, not mine. Now it’s time to do what I do best.

Colt: Kick those pieces of shit, no good white trash, fCENSOREDers, Cherry Bomb.

Alexandra: Oh Colt, you know I got this match in the bag.

Colt: I got every faith in you.*He walks away over to Anthony, one of his 3 son’s and stands next to him, quietly speaking to him. He doesn’t think Alexandra hears him, but she does.* Anthony, I want you to go with her, back her up. If anyone so much as harms one hair on her head, take them out.

Anthony stands off to the side, while the camera crew sets up outside by Alexandra’s bike. She walks back out to check on the progress, smirking a little. People had always doubted her, but she never once let it bother her. She just went on about her life, doing what she does best. When the camera crew was ready for her she moved over to sit sideways on her Harley, and looked towards the camera. She shook her head, nodding towards the camera man and he turned it on. She licked her blood red lips and began to speak looking into the camera.

Alexandra: JTC, Michelle you both say you don’t want this to be personal. But then you go and do the same thing. Well, guess what, no more games, no more bullsCENSORED. Plain and simple fact here, I plan on walking out victorious. Sure I haven’t done so well here win’s wise, but sometimes it’s not about whom wins and who loses. Sometimes it’s about establishing who the hell you are, and blazing a trail of destruction. JT, you know me well, you know what I can do when I am pushed into a corner, and are you really ready to deal with the person I can become when that happens? The fact of the matter is this, there’s no possible ending to this story where you two win. For far too long, I’ve dealt with people like you JT. For far too long, you have doubted me. When we get into that ring at Leap of Faith, you are getting in there with a woman who is hell-bent on seeing you destroyed. I don’t care if you don’t want this to be personal anymore. You chose to make it that way. You and your little wife, decided to make this a personal attack. So if you want to take it there, that’s fine. I’m not going to stoop to that level. Call me a whore, call me trash, I don’t care. It’s not going to change the outcome. It’s not going to change the fact that when the bell rings, I’m coming for your blood. Both of you John, not just you, but your precious little wife’s as well.

Alexandra slips off her motorcycle and walks over to a group of the MC members. Who stand behind her, facing the camera. She nods her head softly and closes her eyes for a moment. She knows that no matter what, she had a family. She had people who cared for those close to her. She had a huge family, with people who mattered. JTC was once a part of that family, but he turned on her for a cheap whore with fake tits. She didn’t care anymore, shrugging her shoulders she began to speak again. The group behind her bows their heads, as she holds her arms out to the sides, standing in the shape of a cross.

Alexandra: Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Requiescant anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per misericordium dei requiescant in pace. (Rest eternal grant them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. To rest the being and the soul, wholly faithful in death, in the prescence of mercy may they rest in peace.) Such beautiful words, and I mean them. For both of you. *she smirks evilly* You might as well take this time to enjoy your children, treasure every moment, every hug, every kiss your wife gives you. Because when I am done with the both of you tonight, you’ll be lucky if the hospital will put you two in the same room. I plan on putting both of you in the worst condition I can. So give your heart and soul to the almighty one, because your ass is mine. See you soon kids, I’m looking forward to it.

With that the camera fades out on the MC symbol hanging on the outside wall, near where they all stood. Alexandra knew she probably left everyone back at the arena asking questions as to what she had planned for JTC and Michelle. Whatever her plan was, she hadn’t told anyone, not even her partner Andrew Morrison. She had been pretty silent up until now. But she was showing up, and it seemed, she was out for blood. Would JTC and Michelle be able to capitalize on Alexandra and Andrew’s newly found partnership, or would the years of experience between Alexandra and Andrew show the dominancy they possess? All these questions would be answered when their match began. One things for sure, Alexandra was ready for it. Ready to get her revenge.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-11-2013), Christine Nash (07-11-2013), JTC (07-11-2013)