Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Let's be poetic here - It's time for a change
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-16-2022, 02:35 PM

IT'S POETRY TIME

POEM #1: ISAIAH KING THE XWF TV CHAMPION

Oh Isaiah King, the XWF TV Champion
He's a real tough guy, or so we've been given
But let's be real, he's just a wimp
Hiding behind his championship belt, like a chimp

He thinks he's tough, but we all know the truth
He's just a phony, a fake, and a youth
He can't handle a real challenge, no sir
He's just a champion in his own little world, a blur

So here's to you, Isaiah King
The XWF TV Champion, but not for long, I'll bet
You may have the title now, but it won't last
You're just a joke, a character from the past

So go ahead and strut your stuff
But we all know you're not tough enough
You're just a boy playing at being a man
But the truth will come out, and then you'll be canned

So here's to you, Isaiah King
The XWF TV Champion, but not for long
You're just a fraud, a fake, a pretender
But eventually, your reign will come to an end, my dear friend

POEM #2: GERI VAYDEN

Oh Geri Vayden, what can we say
You're the queen of drama, in your own little way
You love to stir the pot, and create a scene
But let's be real, you're just a queen

You think you're hot stuff, but we all know the truth
You're just a little fish, in a big old pond
You may think you're important, but you're not
You're just a nobody, who's easily forgot

So go ahead and try to be grand
But we all see through your little charade
You're just a wannabe, trying to be seen
But the truth is, you're just a queen

So here's to you, Geri Vayden
The queen of drama, but not for long
You may think you're special, but you're not
You're just a blip on the radar, easily forgot

POEM #3: ISAIAH KING THE XWF TV CHAMPION

Isaiah King, the XWF TV Champion
We bow down to your greatness
Your reign as champion is one of legend
Or at least it is in your own mind

But let's be real, no one cares
About your little championship of the tv title
In the grand scheme of things, it means nothing that you are the champion
Yet you hold it up like it's the key to the universe

So go ahead, Isaiah, keep on pretending
That you're something special
While the rest of us just roll our eyes
At your delusions of grandeur

FINAL POEM: GERI VAYDEN

Geri Vayden, oh how great you must be
To have a name that's so unique
You must be the envy of all your peers
With a name that stands out like a sore thumb

But don't let that go to your head
Because let's be real, you're just like the rest of them
No better or worse, just another face in the crowd
Trying to make your way through life

So go ahead, Geri, keep on pretending
That your name sets you apart from the rest
While the rest of us just laugh at the absurdity
Of trying to be someone special with a name like that

THURSDAY 15TH DECEMBER
SANTA'S VILLAGE
JEFFERSON, NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW HAMPSHIRE
UNITED STATES

The camera fades in to Mastermind who is walking around Santa's Village in Jefferson, New Hampshire.
  He stops and sits down on a bench.

"So this is where the XWF is going to have Saturday Night Solstice.  I thought I would come here and have a look around before my big match on Saturday.    My triple threat match for the XWf Television Title against Geri Vayden, and XWF Television Champion Isaiah King.    The winner of this match will go on to the final Wednesday Night Warfare ever, and go face-to-face with one of my favorite opponents, Ned Kaye, who is now the Supercontinental Champion.    That match is a Unification match to bring the Supercontinental and the Television titles together, because the powers that be, Vinnie and Theo in particular, want one less title going into the only normal show in the XWF going forwards, never mind the side attractions like Thursday Night Anarchy or Monday Night Madness or whatever else may come along."

Mastermind gets up and starts walking again.  He stops outside the Christmas Ferri Wheel attraction, and at first, watches it go around.

"Where was I? Ah yes, my upcoming Triple Threat match.  Oh boy, where to begin with the dynamic duo of Isaiah King and Geri Vayden? First of all, let's just get one thing straight: these two think they are the cream of the crop, the absolute best in the XWF. I think not.

"I mean, it's not like they've ever lost a match or anything. Oh wait, that's right - they have. In fact, they've lost a few here or there, especially Geri, who's lost quite a lot. But hey, who's counting? Not Isaiah and Geri, that's for sure. They're too busy basking in their own self-proclaimed greatness to worry about pesky little details like actual victories."

Mastermind starts walking again, and stops outside the Little Drummer Boy attraction, a venue that has small spinning ride with six drum-themed ride vehicles.  He watches the vehicles move around the venue.

"That's what Isaiah and Geri are doing, drumming to their own beat.  We all do I guess.
But they do it so well.  After all, it's not like they're defined by their failures or anything. No, these guys are all about their impressive wins, of which there are definitely a ton. Oh wait, that's right - there aren't. In fact, their record is pretty abysmal. But hey, at least they look good doing it, right?"

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk.

"Don't get me wrong, Isaiah is the Television Champion after all.  He won that title fair and square, but if you ask me, he does not deserve it.  I don't think he will hold onto it very long.
  Because he won't, because I am going to take that title from him, and going to make him look foolish in the process."

Mastermind moves on again, this time to the Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree venue, a venue that has a  Classic chair swing ride with the structure themed like a Christmas tree.  He watches the action for a few minutes, before talking.

"Isaiah and Geri are both confused on what they think is going to happen judging by their opening promos, they both suggest that with me and each one of them that we are better than our opponent, like Isaiah and I against Geri or Geri and I against Isaiah, but when it came to me that they contradict themselves by stating they are better as well.    You can't have both Geri and Isaiah, let me tell you that.  Either pick one or don't.  Stop confusing yourselves, because confusion is not a good look.

"I know what I have to do to take the title from Isaiah, I'm not sure Geri has any idea, or I am really sure that Isaiah doesn't know how to defend his title against me, and I will show them both how I am the biggest threat in this triple threat match.    I will make sure of that.  They won't know what has hit them until it's too late,"

Mastermind moves on to the next venue. The Jingle Bell Express Train.  Which is a Miniature railway. The engine is named the "Jingle Bell Express".  He watches the train move about, and everyone enjoying themselves.

Oh, and let's not forget about their personalities. Isaiah is known for his cocky attitude and penchant for trash talk, while Geri is infamous for her hot temper and tendency to fly off the handle at the slightest provocation. These two are the epitome of sportsmanship and grace under pressure.

"But hey, at least they're entertaining, right? I mean, who doesn't love a good old fashioned temper tantrum or ego-driven rant? These two certainly know how to put on a show, even if it's not exactly a high-quality one.

"One final thought before I head off to start my last lot of training for Saturday Night.  Isaiah King and Geri Vayden think they are the absolute best that the XWF has to offer. Just kidding, they're actually mediocre at best and not worth paying attention to. But hey, at least they're entertaining in their own, ridiculous way.  And that's my final thought on the matter.

"I'm coming for the Television title Isaiah.    If you want a challenge, I'm that challenge.  I'm ready to be TV Champion once more.  Your time is up.    Geri is there as a third wheel, and that's all she is good for.  As a third wheel.  Don't focus on her, focus on me.  Because I'm in your head Kingy boy.  And you know it.

"As for you Geri.  I've played your little 'look at me' game these last few weeks, but not anymore.
  Before I take care of Kingi boy, I'll take care of you first, and take you out of the match before you even think you are a chance.  You are no chance at all.  Just a mediocre girl, who's put in this match to try and make a difference, but the difference you make is by sitting there on the outside watching the best of the best at work.  After all, I am a 3 time X-treme Champion, and a former TV Champion myself, and a former Anarchy champion.  I know what it takes to win.  DO YOU?

"Kingi boy, I see you!!!!  But do you have any chance of seeing me?  or better yet beating me?  I think not.  So go ahead and spew all the trash talk you want, you will come up short, once is all said and done,"

Mastermind turns and heads for the exit.  He's had enough.  He'd rather train for his vital upcoming match than look at people having fun on amusement rides.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-17-2022), Theo Pryce (12-17-2022)