Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
It's a three horse race literally for the Television Title
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-09-2022, 01:52 PM

Three

Triple Threat

Triathlon

Triplets

Triple Header

Trifecta

What do those words all have in common.    3.  All of those words add up to 3.  Whether it's the number 3, a 3 person wrestling match which is associated with a triple Threat.  3 individual techniques in one big match, like swimming, cycling, and running, 3 children born on the same day, three matches in one place or on the same day and the first three horses to cross the finish line in a horse race.

Lets look at the horse race shall we.

TRENTHAM RACECOURSE
UPPER HUTT
WELLINGTON
NEW ZEALAND

It's been a few days since I lost at the XWF's last Pay Per View of the year, Bad Medicine, and against none other than one of my many nemeses, Bobby Bourbon.

I decided to take my wife Maria, on a day out.  We haven't had a day out by ourselves in a long time.  I'd been away competing for the XWF in the US, or Maria had been looking after our children.    I swear one day soon, not very far in the distance, I'm going to retire, and let her do her own thing if she wants, like go back to work.

Don't get me wrong, she helps run her father's business but that's from home, while once again looking after the four kids.

Anyway I'm going off on a tangent.  Like I said I decided to take Maria out on a date.  And for the very first time in a long time we went to the races.

For the good of this story and for the good of my upcoming match on the last Saturday Night Savage of the year, this corresponds to what I'm trying to talk about.

Maria and I were in the grandstand reading the race book on the upcoming races.

"Who do you like the look of dear?"

MARIA:  "I always go by the names,"

"Of course you do,"

MARIA:  "'Star Cross Lovers', I like the sound of.    'Peekaboo', I do too.  Oh and there's 'Look at Me,' and oh there's 'Bright Eyes', and oh this sounds ominious 'Television Time'"

I sighed:  "Okay let's narrow it down to THREE horses and do a TRIFECTA, better yet a BOXED TRIFECTA,"

MARIA: "That sounds marvellous.  You get a Winner all in one, plus the second horse across the line which usually we could do a Quinella, but doing a Boxed Trifecta would make it all worth while."

"Okay then, pick 3 horses,"

MARIA: "Well we have to go with 'Television Time' because of your upcoming title match on Savage,"

"Good reasoning,"

MARIA:  'Peekaboo', and 'Star Cross Lovers'","

Maria giggled.

"Sounds like a plan, 'Television time', 'Peekaboo,' and 'Star Cross Lovers', I'll go place the bet."

I left Maria in the seats and went to the ticket booth.

MAN: "What would you like?"

"A boxed trifecta on 'Television time', 'Peekaboo', and 'Star Cross Lovers', please,"

MAN: "Interesting choice, A boxed trifecta coming up, good luck,"

"Thank you,"

The man gave me the racing slip, and I went back to where Maria was sitting.

MARIA: "So we need for all of those three horses to finish the race, 1, 2, 3, in any order to win, is that right?"

"Correct,"

MARIA: "Let's do this,"

RACE ANNOUNCER: "And we're set for the next race.    1 lap of the race course.    We have 'Bright Eyes' in one, 'Tickle me pink' in two.  'Look at me' in three.  'Star Cross Lovers' in four.    'Peekaboo' in five.    'Television Time' in six.  'Randy Andy' in seven.  And 'This Way' in eight.

"And there's the start, and away we go down the straight for the first time.    'This Way' has a slight lead, followed by 'Randy Andy', followed by 'Peekaboo', followed by 'Television Time', followed by 'Bright Eyes', followed by Tickle me pink', followed by 'Star Cross Lovers'  followed by 'Look at me' who is last.

"As we turn the corner heading for the back straight 'This way' still leading, followed by 'Randy Andy', 'Peekaboo, 'Television Time' 'Bright Eyes', 'Tickle me pink' , 'Star Cross Lovers' and 'Look at me' is still last.

"As we head down the back straight 'This way' is still out in front, but 'Television Time', 'Peekaboo', and 'Star Cross Lovers' are all making their move, with 'Look at Me'.  'Randy Andy', 'Tickle me pink', and 'Bright Eyes are all fading.

"We turn the corner to head for home 'This way' is still leading which is incredible, followed by 'Look at me', 'Television Time', Peekaboo', and 'Star Cross Lovers'.  'Randy Andy,' 'Tickle me pink,' and 'Bright Eyes' are gone.

"Here we go heading for home it's now 'Television Time' taking over from 'This way' who looks gassed, followed by 'Peekaboo' and 'Star Cross Lovers'.    We can forget about 'Look at me', 'Randy Andy', 'Tickle me pink' and 'Bright Eyes'.

"And across the line they go 'Television Time' wins it, followed by 'Star Cross Lovers' and 'Peekaboo,' What an amazing race from 'This way', and 'Look at me', 'Randy Andy', 'Bright Eyes' and 'Tickle Me Pink' were just in it to make up the numbers.  And there we have it ladies and gentlemen,"

MARIA: "Wahoo we won, we picked a boxed trifecta,"

"That's about $1000, well done my love,"

MARIA: "Shall we go and have something to eat?"

"Why not,"

MARIA: "Build you up for your big fight, to try and get that Television Title back,"

"Let's do it,"

ON BOARD MASTERMIND'S PRIVATE JET
ENROUTE FROM THURSDAY NIGHT ANARCHY TO JEFFERSON, NEW HAMPSHIRE

The camera fades in to Mastermind's private jet, and it's just after his match on Thursday Night Anarchy (result at this time still pending), and Mastermind is heading to Jefferson, New Hampshire to spend the next few days there rather than go back to New Zealand because he knows he will be heading back to spending XMAS with his family. Will it be as the new Television Champion or will it be all for nought. Only time will tell.

Mastermind is aware that the camera is on him. He is looking out of the window.

"I will keep this short, because I'm tired from my match on Anarchy. If you think I am not prepared for this upcoming triple threat match then think again. It has not been lost on me that once again I am fighting for another title. I was the face of Anarchy a few months ago, but now I'm not. These things happen. I know I'll get back to that title one day, but for the present I am focused on one of my favourite titles in the XWF, the Television Title,"

Mastermind turns to the camera, and smirks his infamous smirk.

"Isaiah King, congratulations on winning this precious title. But here's the thing. The reason why I think this is my favorite title of all in the XWF, is that I held on to it for 129 days. At the time I was just the fourth person to break the 100 day mark in the history of the XWF and the Television title, and at the time I was 3rd on the list. Now I'm 4th. Not many people hold that title for 100 days, but I did.

"And it seems that the powers that be, do not care about the history, otherwise combining it with the Supercontinental Title next year when there will be only 1 show that isn't a Pay Per View, isn't what I would combine it with. It should be a stand alone title. Because it's competed for on Television. Let them combine the Supercontinental Title with say, the X-treme Title. But no they won't. None of the powers that be ever listen to me. And I've been here for 8 years."

Mastermind grabs a bottle of water, and takes a drink before looking back out of the window.

"Anyway I digress. Getting off of the subject. Isaiah King, you may go into the next Savage as the defending Television Champion, but you won't be leaving with the title, because I plan on getting my hands on it for the second time. You are a worthy adversary, don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to competing against you, but sadly, my little champ, you will not be walking out champ, because I will be. People like you take the Television Title for granted. I, myself, know how much the title is worth. I hold it high up in the clouds. You may think you have what it takes to get past me, but you won't. I guarantee it."

Mastermind looks back at the camera.

"And as for you Geri Vayden, let me tell you this. The powers that be, wanted to spice this little match up, so they added a third person who could make a difference. But that's the vital word right there isn't it Geri? 'Could', Could means you might make a difference, but I doubt it. You may prove to be a nuisance, and you made prove to be a pesky troublemaker, but it won't be you walking out a winner, you will be joining Isaiah in commiserations. Because I'm planning on taking this title whether both of you like it or not. Be that pest Geri, like we all know that you are. A pest to be put in our way, because that's all you are good for. Being a pest. We know it, Isaiah and I do. The powers that be know it. But you don't seem to get it. The sooner that you get it, the better you will be for it.

"I am the next Television Champion heading into the unification match in January, and I will make damn sure of it. You two are just standing in my way. I've proved time and time again that I can and I will make sure of it again,"

Mastermind looks back out of the window and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-10-2022), MrBig (12-10-2022), Prince Adeyemi (12-13-2022), Theo Pryce (12-11-2022)