Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destroying a bullshitter
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-07-2022, 08:50 PM

It's been an eventful events as of late, well more his twin brother caused the fights on social media lately, but even Lord Raab could see some of his twin brother's points while Lord Raab's trying to change himself. 

As usual, he lays out green slime, but smiles on the match itself as well as the opponent. Henry lays out barrels of green flames. Raab looks at the camera.

Lord Raab: "I'm going to say this from what I've heard from other people. You all are fucking stupid if you have to listen and believe in Jace's bullshit. Everyone can tell the difference between me and my twin brother. I don't do NASCAR, wrestling is the only fucking sport I do. I also do not trash tag team wrestling because I won tag titles with Samuel in the past.But Konrad unlike you fucks overcame his fear of hardcore wrestling. Even I've not overcome my fears of women yet and I want to. That's another thing different is he's married to a lady, I'm married to a man."

That was still a niggling trouble for Lord Raab who was taking forever to overcome it. He felt cold, but when Raab got nearer to the flame.

Lord Raab: "You of all people should know that Jason. Yeah I did eliminate you, but I knew I wasn't fucking winning. Why? Because winning a title shot was never my goal. It wasn't from the beginning. Eliminating your ass was. I accomplished it without a need to win a match. I beat you and now they put us former hatred APW and 4CW wrestlers in the ring one on one in a Last Man Standing Match."

Lord Raab smiles at the thought of beating Jason down, but he had to be careful not to full out trash Jason as the flames got bigger.

Lord Raab: "I can't wait for the fact I'll beat your ass to the ground and for you to not be left standing. While I admire you put wrestlers over, I'm not bullshitting about that whatsoever to give new stars some shine. Also the titles you've won as well are impressive too. But your idiotic ass doesn't realise I also don't go for title shots here because of that. If I get put in one, so be it. But my purpose is to beat the shit out of you."

It was very clear Raab had a lot to say about Jason and the situation. He raises a smile.

Lord Raab: "While I'm willing to admit you are a threat, maybe your the only match for me in this match, but I'm far more reckless than you. I can do things you won't do to me. You done shitty things to me like putting me in solitary confinement when I was in prison for arson. You threw me out of a team like a dog in 4CW over KJE the only woman I thought I could get over my fear with and had feelings for, but you fucking recked that. I will never forget it."

It was clear Raab was still broken because he still had issues talking to women. Even though he was getting therepy to counter that.

Lord Raab: "Despite the respect I've shown for you. I fucking hate your guts more than anyone in XWF with that rich prick second and the guy who attacked me for no reason aka Cletus is next on my list to beat down cos I haven't forgotten about that asshole. Much like you being an asshole about my brother. Granted he said outrightous things, but you must be stupid if you can't tell us both apart, especially my brother is not well, he's mentally sick."

It was clear Lord had a lot to explain, but it only made him want to beat Jason.

Lord Raab: "It only made me want to beat the shit out of you even more. I will do so much damage that you're not fucking getting up from the shit I'll do to your ass. I will bleed you open and give you an early Christmas beating. I've said everything at this point and you'll stay down for the count because I can and will fuck you up with and without weapons and there'll be nothing you can do about it. Prepare to be Raabinated by The Green Diease German Monster becsuse you wll be down for the ten count."

Raab was done as he walked away from the situation and went back to his hired apartment with Henry next to him after Henry turned off the camera.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-07-2022), Jason Cashe (12-07-2022)