Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master What?
HGH Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-07-2022, 04:42 PM

The cameras start rolling, but it is complete darkness. HGH’s voice can be heard coming from the darkness.

”Oh, how the times have changed. One minute, you’re on top of the world. Then the next, your world comes crashing down. For the last two months, I have been busting my ass weekend and week out to earn my spot. Now it seems that even after all the success I still came up on the short end. Make no mistake about it, I got lost in all of the glory and now look at me. A man that has been through the ringer and was spit back out a shell of his former self. Some may say that I’ve lost all momentum, others will say I never even had any. The fact of the matter is this, now I AM more focused than ever before. NOW, I AM even hungrier than before, and NOW, well now I AM a very pissed off man.”

A spotlight hits from the darkness, HGH then steps out of the darkness into the light.

”Ladies and gentleman, here we are again with the same song and dance. So what, I’ve had a couple of downfalls. Sure I got knocked off the high horse and back to the realm of reality. However, for you Mastermind, those downfalls should be a warning for you of things about to come.  You seem to take great pride in mastering another’s mind.” HGH gives a smirk.”The question is Mastermind, do you think you can? Do you honestly, deep down inside of yourself believe you have what it takes to master my mind? Many have tried my friend and all have failed. You can try as you might, the end result will not go well for you. You see there are things that live inside of my mind that would make Soldier cringe. There is a darkness inside of me that has been just yearning to be let out. Should I go to that place? Would you be prepared for what you would see dear Mastermind? I didn’t think so.”

HGH pauses for a moment, he pulls a steel chair out of the darkness and unfolds it to sit down.

”You want to talk about my failures? Let’s do that shall we. So…I challenged for the TV title, but didn't win lesson learned. Then there was that number one contender tournament, but I didn't get the job done there either. So what is a man to do you ask? Simple, you get back up and you start all over again. Unfortunately for you Mastermind, that means you are just the first victim after getting back up. My goal remains to have that Anarchy title around my waist and I will not stop until that happens. You see, you’ve been there, you’ve had the title so…you are just another FORMER champion thrown in my way to the top.”

HGH pauses.

”I don’t want your sympathy, hell you can play your little minor league mind games all you want. You can attempt to master my mind all you want. I encourage you to try. Just know after your failed attempt you will never be the same again. YOU will be a shadow of your former self. As your goon platoon blindly plays follow the leader with you, maybe then they will see you have lost a step my friend. If I were you, I’d run as fast as I could in the opposite direction and save myself the embarrassment.”

HGH looks around and then he stands up.

” Mastermind! December 8th, 2022, when you step into the ring with me in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. You will not be facing a man with nothing to lose. Oh no, no, no, you will be facing a man with something to prove. You will be facing a man that is determined to be a champion in this company. You will be facing a man that even Satan himself wouldn’t want to face. Now, you may think I may have made a deal with the devil and that’s cute. Come Thursday, you will be in the ring with a man on a mission. It starts with you and it ends with the gold.”

HGH approaches the camera.

”I will see you Thursday Mastermind, you can bring your little minions if you would like. It doesn’t matter to me. Just know that though two of us will be walking in, I will be the only one walking out.  Like I’ve said, you’ve been to the top and I want to be at that level. You Mastermind are going to be the catalyst for my rise to the top. After I beat you, there will be no denying that I should be next in line for a shot at the gold.”

HGH stops.

”Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, one day at a time. My time will come, and how glorious that will be, but for now, one opponent at a time, make no mistake about it. I take every match seriously, and if you think for a single solitary moment that you have this in the bag. Spoiler alert, YOU DON’T! Keep thinking that you will master my mind, but I’m sorry to disappoint you, you’ll have to keep trying. This is one mind you will never be able to master, and that my friend is something that will eat at you for the rest of your life.”

”BECAUSE I'M BETTER THAN YOU, AND YOU KNOW IT!”

Screen fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes HGH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-07-2022)